Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War (2732 Views)

Would Lagos Be More Progressive If It Were Under A Igbo Government? / Can Buhari (A Fulani Man) Hand Over Power To Peter Obi( A Igbo Man)???! / Fulani Kidnapped A Igbo Bishop In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 30, 2021
DMerciful:
Use your brain, they blocked import of food to Biafra. Biafra wasn't asking Nigeria for food

So where was the food coming from, if it was blocked as you claim
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by DMerciful(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2021
I agree women and children must die but they are not deliberately targeted based on Geneva convention.

Unless you believe you cannot win and starts attacking the most vulnerable just to force the soldiers to surrender. That's just cowardice!
thebosstrevor1:

They are collateral damage.

Go read about any war, people must die whether you a man, woman or child.
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by 2elliot: 10:14pm On May 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

There was no Nigeria in 1945 and 1953.

And no igbo in the north.
Eh! So, what did lugard do in 1914? No Igbo in the north yet the likes of zik and co were born and brought up in the north, yet 100s of Igbo's were killed as a result of disagreements in the struggle for independence? I hope sane people are around you to remove your innocent children from a father like you to inculcate toxic history in them. You are a very big threat to common sense.
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 30, 2021
DMerciful:
I agree women and children must die but they are not deliberately targeted based on Geneva convention.

Unless you believe you cannot win and starts attacking the most vulnerable just to force the soldiers to surrender. That's just cowardice!

You think soldiers go about looking for people to kill.

In war, people die. It is part of war.
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 30, 2021
2elliot:
Eh! So, what did lugard do in 1914? No Igbo in the north yet the likes of zik and co were born and brought up in the north, yet 100s of Igbo's were killed as a result of disagreements in the struggle for independence? I hope sane people are around you to remove your innocent children from a father like you to inculcate toxic history in them. You are a very big threat to common sense.

All these your fake stories. I wondered where you got the idea that people died for the struggle of independence.

I am sure the "people" that died are igbos so that you can seek your sympathy.
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by 2elliot: 10:19pm On May 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Was a Nigerian territory
Unku, take am easy na.
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by DMerciful(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2021
I cannot explain something to someone who chose deliberate ignorance
thebosstrevor1:

You think soldiers go about looking for people to kill.

In war, people die. It is part of war.
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by DMerciful(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2021
It was coming from France, Vatican and other countries that were sympathetic to Biafra. Did you read any history book on this or its dem say dem say?
thebosstrevor1:

So where was the food coming from, if it was blocked as you claim
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 30, 2021
DMerciful:
It was coming from France, Vatican and other countries that were sympathetic to Biafra. Did you read any history book on this or its dem say dem say?

Twisted history books. There was no donations from anywhere, the black market and illegal smuggling was the source of food in biafraland.

You claim you got food from those countries, why do you still want to use nigerian port and roads to receive food after breaking up.

Where do you expect the food to pass??
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by 2elliot: 10:27pm On May 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

All these your fake stories. I wondered where you got the idea that people died for the struggle of independence.

I am sure the "people" that died are igbos so that you can seek your sympathy.
The uprising in the Kano area of north against Southerners due to their perceived mistreatment of their leaders during the lagos meetings for the independence talks, was what? When most igbos in the Sabon gari area were killed when Akintola led AG party went for tour in the north to campaign for independence, just after the brawl at the Lagos assembly? Was it also igbos fault?
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 30, 2021
2elliot:
The uprising in the Kano area of north against Southerners due to their perceived mistreatment of their leaders during the lagos meetings for the independence talks, was what? When most igbos in the Sabon gari area was killed when Akintola led AG party when for tour in the north to campaign for independence, just after the brawl at the Lagos assembly? Was it also igbos fault?

The uprising in the kano affected both northerners and southerners, so stop making everything about the igbos, it was a riot that lasted for 4 days and people from both side died because of their different political ideals.

Till today igbo people still live and do business in sabon gari, if they were destroyed as you claimed, what are they still doing there?
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by 2elliot: 10:32pm On May 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The uprising in the kano affected both northerners and southerners, so stop making everything about the igbos, it was a riot that lasted for 4 days and people from both side died because of their different political ideals.

Till today igbo people still live and do business in sabon gari
I can not help your case, bro.
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 30, 2021
2elliot:
I can not help your case, bro.

You want to twist history to favour your people.
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by DMerciful(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2021
Oh my God, you're asking basic questions. Read a Biafra story by Frederick Foresight
thebosstrevor1:

Twisted history books. There was no donations from anywhere, the black market and illegal smuggling was the source of food in biafraland.

You claim you got food from those countries, why do you still want to use nigerian port and roads to receive food after breaking up.

Where do you expect the food to pass??
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by 2elliot: 10:35pm On May 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You want to twist history to favour your people.
I am not even Igbo to start with. I see the hate in your eyes for them, and I wonder why.
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 30, 2021
DMerciful:
Oh my God, you're asking basic questions. Read a Biafra story by Frederick Foresight

Answer the basic questions.

Biafra is at war with Nigeria but wants to use Nigerian port and roads to receive donations from france and the Vatican
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 30, 2021
2elliot:
I am not even Igbo to start with. I see the hate in your eyes for them, and I wonder why.

I don't have hate against any igbos.

Stop projecting and stop twisting and giving a bias history.
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by Cyberwhiz12(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:

"Jihadi-Fulani" baby historian
Expert at writing rubbish
Thank you my blood. Some persons are so naive and shallow minded that they get drown in mischievous philosophy. Even with this recent time colonialism of this zoo by the North/Fulani nation, one can't help but imagine what it would have been like when the poor power-drunken northerners were gruesomely fighting to consolidate their firm grip on power and eastern oil. Visit the British archives and discover for yourselves. The past always defines the future. The records are there for ignorant minds to educate themselves before opening their stinking gutter to speak trash.
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by DMerciful(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2021
That's why I said you're asking basic questions. Nigeria prevented other countries from landing at Eastern airports because diplomatically, Biafra was not recognized as a country so no country can undermine Nigeria by insisting they must land their plane even if it's in Biafra
thebosstrevor1:

Answer the basic questions.

Biafra is at war with Nigeria but wants to use Nigerian port and roads to receive donations from france and the Vatican
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 30, 2021
DMerciful:
That's why I said you're asking basic questions. Nigeria prevented other countries from landing at Eastern airports because diplomatically, Biafra was not recognized as a country so no country can undermine Nigeria by insisting they must land their plane even if it's in Biafra

France and the Vatican recognized biafra, so your story does not make sense.

Biafra was at war, had their own army and even airforce and you wrote that Nigeria prevented countries from landing at eastern airports.

How then did they get weapons?
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by DMerciful(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2021
You can smuggle weapons cos it was bought in the black market but buying such quantity of food in the black market is not practical.

The food coming from France was coming from Christian groups and NGO and not french govt. Their recognition was to support Biafra militarily or economically. Read!!!
thebosstrevor1:

France and the Vatican recognized biafra, so your story does not make sense.

Biafra was at war, had their own army and even airforce and you wrote that Nigeria prevented countries from landing at eastern airports.

How then did they get weapons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Muslims Worshipping At A Sunday Service In Hausa (Video) / REAVEALED: Identities Of Rogue Police Officers Who Extorted N22million Worth / Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.