Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War (2656 Views)

Would Lagos Be More Progressive If It Were Under A Igbo Government? / Can Buhari (A Fulani Man) Hand Over Power To Peter Obi( A Igbo Man)???! / Fulani Kidnapped A Igbo Bishop In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by 2elliot: 10:57pm On May 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I don't have hate against any igbos.

Stop projecting and stop twisting and giving a bias history.

Gas lighting. Can you sincerely tell me what the average Igbo has done to you for you to be personally interested in their matter? Apart from the 1966 coup, I can't remember when igbos started any fight away from their region. And again, apart from the loud mouths as you would accuse them of having, they have never been aggressors to the ijaw, Benin, Yoruba, or any northern people. Even ipob have been very careful not to go beyond their boundaries in their agitations. So, why then are you so interested in their matter? You would agree with me that Ipob started since 2009, yet they were not seen as a threat until Buhari came. You will agree with me that about from their supposed loud mouth, they are only carrying ipob flags yet they were killed in their numbers. I wonder what interest you have with Ipob, because even if you claim to hate them, most of them are Igbos before becoming ipob. So, you can love igbos and still hate Igbos if they have not caused you any wrong. You will agree with me that their demands are genuine, so why aren't no one listening to them?
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 30, 2021
DMerciful:
You can smuggle weapons cos it was bought in the black market but buying such quantity of food in the black market is not practical.

The food coming from France was coming from Christian groups and NGO and not french govt. Their recognition was to support Biafra militarily or economically. Read!!!

You want to twist the narrative.

So you can smuggle thousands of weapons, tanks and airplanes to fight Nigerian soldiers but cant smuggle food.

Try again
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 30, 2021
2elliot:
Gas lighting. Can you sincerely tell me what the average Igbo has done to you for you to be personally interested in their matter? Apart from the 1966 coup, I can't remember when igbos started any fight away from their region. And again, apart from the loud mouths as you would accuse them of having, they have never been aggressors to the ijaw, Benin, Yoruba, or any northern people. Even ipob have been very careful not to go beyond their boundaries in their agitations. So, why then are you so interested in their matter? You would agree with me that Ipob started since 2009, yet they were not seen as a threat until Buhari came. You will agree with me that about from their supposed loud mouth, they are only carrying ipob flags yet they were killed in their numbers. I wonder what interest you have with Ipob, because even if you claim to hate them, most of them are Igbos before becoming ipob. So, you can love igbos and still hate Igbos if they have not caused you any wrong. You will agree with me that their demands are genuine, so why aren't no one listening to them?

So why are they interested in northern affairs.

Even their chief in London must mention fulani in his speech every day and also incite violence on northern people, must of the crises that occurred in the south was because of his inciting speech.

Btw, Your on sided stories does not fly with me.

You want to protrait ipob as a saint but we can see the saint and the killings they are carrying out daily.
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by DMerciful(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2021
Most of the weapons used were made in Biafra, who does not know his? But there were weapons gotten from outside.

You're deliberately being ignorant so I'll not respond further
thebosstrevor1:

You want to twist the narrative.

So you can smuggle thousands of weapons, tanks and airplanes to fight Nigerian soldiers but cant smuggle food.

Try again
Re: There Was Never A Igbo Genocide During The Civil War by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 30, 2021
DMerciful:
Most of the weapons used were made in Biafra, who does not know his? But there were weapons gotten from outside.

You're deliberately being ignorant so I'll not respond further

Most of the weapons used during the war were bought and were not made in biafra.

If you can smuggle guns, you can also smuggle foods

End of discussion.

You also are deliberately being ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. / Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today / See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.