Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,291 members, 7,971,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:50 PM

Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (27818 Views)

She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / If She Is Amazing, She Won't Be Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 8:16pm On May 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Why not? I'm keeping my name. I might add his to mine with the hyphen though but I will keep mine for sure.  smiley

I hope you marry a Jamaican men they are much prettier in the face and body. At least you won't be bore in certain areas.  grin grin grin
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 01, 2011
190:

Might or will

you can keep your name but WILL add my name @ the beginning and maybe if you cook good nigerian dishes for me

I would pardon u to keep your names after my surname with the hyphen

allow me to do the corny laugh real quick. . .

hewwyewwwwyeeeywwheewyyeeeheee!  cheesy IN YER DREEMZ PAL!

@prince and 190: Are you fellas marrying the name? can the name bring forth babies or the woman? mschew. the last name won't cook your meals.
Putting a ring on my finger is enough, there is not other reason why u should feel like I am you property. This isn't the year 1600, this is 2011.
Women are entitled to doing as they please now. You are lucky we still value marriage.  smiley

@R231 well bro, he is going to have to accept that sacrifice. Cause my name won't be [insert first name] [insert middle name] Zaborwoskicleonskismchitski  grin
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 8:18pm On May 01, 2011
Princek12:

Accept her last name? Did your father accept your mother's last name? Is that how you were raised?

You want to compare and contrast on how we are raised?  I know for sure you was raised to believe women are second class citizen/slave.   You sound like you can't even afford to support yourself and prolly begging women to support you.   There are boys that are doing that too.  lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by r231(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I hope you marry a Jamaican men they are much prettier in the face and body. At least you won't be bore in certain areas.  grin grin grin

are you trying to say that i am ugly and boring  grin grin cheesy
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 8:21pm On May 01, 2011
Princek12:

Mrs Chima,

Even if you don't have houseboy in the States, you sure have scrubs and attache dudes. Those are the ones you will marry.

[size=20pt]Mrs Chima Chukwuemeka-Oyakhilomen[/size]

LMAO@will marry.   grin grin grin grin grin   I do not engage into polygamous marriage.  I am not trifling like the ones in your village.  I believe in proper health sanitation.   lipsrsealed By the way feed your brothers so they do not beg women for support. That is not manly according to you. lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 8:21pm On May 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

allow me to do the corny laugh real quick. . .

hewwyewwwwyeeeywwheewyyeeeheee!  cheesy IN YER DREEMZ PAL!

@prince and 190: Are you fellas marrying the name? can the name bring forth babies or the woman? mschew. the last name won't cook your meals.
Putting a ring on my finger is enough, there is not other reason why u should feel like I am you property. This isn't the year 1600, this is 2011.
Women are entitled to doing as they please now. You are lucky we still value marriage.  smiley

@R231 well bro, he is going to have to accept that sacrifice. Cause my name won't be ** [insert middle name] Zaborwoskicleonskismchitski  grin

So its cool when u go out in public

and your husbands introduces himself as Dan Jebroksi and you introduce yourself as Jennifer Jerwan

and u say you are married!!

Keep living in denial of yourself  cool cool
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Princek12(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You want to compare and contrast on how we are raised?  I know for sure you was raised to believe women are second class citizen/slave.   You sound like you can't even afford to support yourself and prolly begging women to support you.   There are boys that are doing that too.  lipsrsealed

You didn't answer my question. Did your own father change her name to your mother's name? I can probably support you and your entire family. Don't get it twisted because you are privileged to interact with someone like me on this forum.

Y'all women are just running y'all mouth. When you find that special dude you want to marry, go tell him you won't change your name.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 01, 2011
OK HIGH190 I changed it  angry angry

@Chima I just might marry a Jamo. At least my name would be simple like Da Costa, Gonzales, Brown or Lawrence  smiley LOOOL.

@Prince how long have you hated women? You want to talk about it? undecided

@190 please. It happens all the time.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 8:24pm On May 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

OK HIGH190 I changed it  angry angry

@Chima I just might marry a Jamo. At least my name would be simple like Da Costa, Gonzales, Brown or Lawrence  smiley LOOOL.

Jamaican man would be much better for you. tongue tongue
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Princek12(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2011
Mz Dark Skin

You are marrying the woman, the babies she will bring forth, and all the her benefits attendant to marriage, including her having my last name.

If that is too much for her, there are lots of women who won't mind being in her shoes.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Princek12(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2011
Mrs Chima

I think you will be better off marrying a Jamaican man, too. That will be awesome. Let Jamaican dudes take you off our hands.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 8:27pm On May 01, 2011
Princek12:

You didn't answer my question. Did your own father change her name to your mother's name?  I can probably support you and your entire family. Don't get it twisted because you are privileged to interact with someone like me on this forum.

Y'all women are just running y'all mouth. When you find that special dude you want to marry, go tell him you won't change your name.

You wish you could.  Keep your naira your family need it more than we do.  I just ran my mouth and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.  Now what?  Keep bitching about a last name chump that won't change a thing.  Women are keeping their last name and/or hyphenating their names.  

You will need to naira to buy a slave.   Make sure it isn't mush and flip flops this time.  wink
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 8:28pm On May 01, 2011
Princek12:

Mrs Chima

I think you will be better off marrying a Jamaican man, too. That will be awesome. Let Jamaican dudes take you off our hands.

I think you will be better off marrying a white woman, too. That will be awesome. Let the white women take you off Nigerian woman hands. They are dealing with too many broke niggas as it is.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 8:29pm On May 01, 2011
If that is too much for her, there are lots of women who won't mind being in her shoes.

cool cool
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 8:30pm On May 01, 2011
Princek12:

Mz Dark Skin

You are marrying the woman, the babies she will bring forth, and all the her benefits attendant to marriage, including her having my last name.

Why aren't you with the one that won't mind being in the shoe? Price too high?
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 01, 2011
Princek12:

Mz Dark Skin

hmmmm.  angry
that "i will leave her" declaration is a bit much bro. I think u should stop that.
I mean seriously, is it that you would feel suspicious? if you have a wedding band isn't that enough?

190 please get a folding chair and sit down somewhere grin
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 8:31pm On May 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

hmmmm.  angry
that "i will leave her" declaration is a bit much bro. I think u should stop that.
I mean seriously, is it that you would feel suspicious? if you have a wedding band isn't that enough?

190 please get a folding chair and sit down somewhere grin

He is cheerleading mighty hard isn't he? He trying to fit in where he can.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Princek12(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I think you will be better off marrying a white woman, too. That will be awesome.  Let the white women take you off Nigerian woman hands.  They are dealing with too many broke niggas as it is.

LMAO. Don't worry, I will pray for you to keep your last name for the rest of your life, since that is what you wish for. Like I said, I can take care of your entire family and take you off welfare.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by cantell(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If that was the case why don't you accept her last name as well?  Don't contradict yourself.  
Well. . .if she can come to my place, ask for my hand in marriage, pay the dowry and do the things men do, i wouldn't mind.
I can bear whatever name she wants me to.
Afterall na me go gain pass!lol
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 8:34pm On May 01, 2011
Princek12:

LMAO. Don't worry, I will pray for you to keep your last name for the rest of your life, since that is what you wish for. Like I said, I can take care of your entire family and take you off welfare.

ROTFLMFAO!!

Dude Kill it,

Its like talking to one of these Hausa' NAMA with Goatiie that they sell ever festive period for N15,000 each

Kill it, Its a wasted effort
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 8:35pm On May 01, 2011
Princek12:

At least we got welfare and not having sex with babies thinking it would cure HIV infections. tongue tongue tongue tongue    Pray that you can afford to feed your family and buy a house slave.   Is that why you trying to get to UK?   lipsrsealed  I understand hunger is a mofo.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by cantell(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If that was the case why don't you accept her last name as well?  Don't contradict yourself.  
Well. . .if she can come to my place, ask for my hand in marriage, pay the dowry and do the things men do, i wouldn't mind.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by r231(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2011
Grab the best seat in d house,

bowl of popcorn and a nice cold beer
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 8:44pm On May 01, 2011
cantell:

IF you are dumb enough to pay dowry for her and she dumb enough to slave herself then you guys are a perfect match in hell same last name or not.  Welcome to the era where women are voicing their opinions and not being seen.   tongue
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Princek12(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

IF you are dumb enough to pay dowry for her and she dumb enough to slave herself then you guys are a perfect match in hell same last name or not.  Welcome to the era where women are voicing their opinions and not being seen.   tongue

you sound like a feminist. you will end up like Oprah, which is not too bad. You cannot fight nature. A man will always be the head, which is how God meant for it to be. So you can be envious of the power bestowed upon men by God.

Feminists like you always end up being single for ever or end up being baby mommas. The choice is yours.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 01, 2011
hmmmm. I'm not sure I like where this is going.  undecided

welfare?

@Prince men are 'the head' because WE allow you to be. Don't get it twisted.
Women give birth to the babies, raise them and shape the culture.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 9:05pm On May 01, 2011
Princek12:

you sound like a feminist. you will end up like Oprah, which is not too bad. You cannot fight nature. A man will always be the head, which is how God meant for it to be. So you can be envious of the power bestowed upon men by God.

Feminists like you always end up being single for ever or end up being baby mommas. The choice is yours.

I am a feminist and I do advocate women to speak up and voice their opinions and not allow themselves to be treated as a slave to a nigga that doesn't know a thing or two about collaborative partnership which you lacks.

Without a neck, there would not BE A HEAD. Male chauvnists pigs like you always end up dead and six feet under. I know you are not wearing any condoms and prolly don't even know if your children hungry or not. How pathetic.

The choice is yours to find your children and see about them or keep bitching online about something you can't control.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 9:09pm On May 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

hmmmm. I'm not sure I like where this is going.  undecided

welfare?

@Prince men are 'the head' because WE allow you to be. Don't get it twisted.
Women give birth to the babies, raise them and shape the culture.

Exactly. Many of them bitching about a woman not cooking for them and they are shouting out loud that they are the head. Sound more like bleeding punny on a hot summer day.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 01, 2011
I'm still tripping at the notion that a woman who refuses to take her man's last name will end up being a 'baby mama'. That is amazingly reetarded. grin
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 9:16pm On May 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I'm still tripping at the notion that a woman who refuses to take her man's last name will end up being a 'baby mama'. That is amazingly reetarded.  grin

I was told by many that Nigerian men are the WORLD most logical and cognitively endowed men and I am being disappointed yet again.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Between African men and AA men I don't know who is the world leading baby mommas producers. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed (I am not saying they are the only two but I am only comparing the two)
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Princek12(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am a feminist and I do advocate women to speak up and voice their opinions and not allow themselves to be treated as a slave to a nigga that doesn't know a thing or two about collaborative partnership which you lacks.  

Without a neck, there would not BE A HEAD.  Male chauvnists pigs like you always end up dead and six feet under.   I know you are not wearing any condoms and prolly don't even know if your children hungry or not.  How pathetic.  

The choice is yours to find your children and see about them or keep bitching online about something you can't control.  

You are brain dead. You have derailed the thread. When did I say that women should not speak up or voice their opinions, or when did I advocate for women to be treated like slaves or should not collaborate with their partner.

The issue is whether a woman should change her name to her husband's name, not all the BS you are saying. You are just a feminist whose angst comes up anytime is also voicing his opinion. Go and get a life or you will end up being like Oprah.

You are crazy, for real.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Princek12(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I'm still tripping at the notion that a woman who refuses to take her man's last name will end up being a 'baby mama'. That is amazingly reetarded.  grin

The same reasons why many men would not want to marry a woman like that is the same reason she will end up a baby mama.

Simple. You have a baby for a guy. He wants to marry you. You tell him you won't change your last name to his. He runs. You end up being a baby mama. Or men won't take you serious and think you are a crazy feminist/biatch who is just a sperm receptacle.

I guess common sense is not so common, and I am shocked about how people overthink stuff. No wonder why some people fail reasoning and comprehension tests.

It is funny how the retarded person thinks the other person is retarded because that retarded person could not comprehend a simple analytical statement. dumb biathches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.