Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Refuse Take Over Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refuse Take Over Aba (7275 Views)

Abia State Protest; Security Operatives Take Over Aba Roads - Photos / JTF Kills 172 And Arrest 237 Over Aba Kidnappings / Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ibos are just dirty and destructive by nature!

Give them NYC and they'll turn it into Aba in less than 24hrs!

Filthy, lying, deceitful, nasty pigs! As Evil as evil gets. Beasts!
i can bet that u've not washed ur undies for the past one week. Akwuna!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2011
^^^I can bet ure worth less than $2million. Which means I can buy you and still have a sizeable chunk of cheddar left! Beast.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Some ibos are bingos while others are zombies.
but they can employ ur jobless father as a maidguard or poo packer. Anumanu n'eme nzuzu
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

^^^I can bet ure worth less than $2million. Which means I can buy you and still have a sizeable chunk of cheddar left! Beast.
see this shameless prostitute, did i ask u to declare ur asset for me? I can bet that u've contacted hiv from ur customer. Udele!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by enomakos(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2011
this is no news
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2011
kasiem:

see this shameless love-peddler, did i ask u to declare your asset for me? I can bet that u've contacted hiv from your customer. Udele!

Was just letting you know I could buy you, just to barbecue u, if I wanted to!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Was just letting you know I could buy you, just to barbecue u, if I wanted to!
u be fool o! What i was expecting from is to tell me what it means to be stigmatized. Aturu
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 12, 2011
kasiem:

but they can employ your jobless father as a maidguard or poo packer. Anumanu n'eme nzuzu

You can refer that to your jewish ancestors seeing you were raised in the evil forest along with osisikanku.useless palm wine tapper.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by mensdept: 4:10pm On May 12, 2011
As Refuge continues to pile in ABA, the Enyimba town, guess what, the highly educated, intelligent, pace-setting idiots from Abia state have sent the entire PDP crew back to Abuja and Umuahia for another 4 years.

Please, leave your excuses at the door.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by OAM4J: 4:10pm On May 12, 2011
Yet they voted PDP again. smh!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by mensdept: 4:12pm On May 12, 2011
^^^^^More of the same. Maybe they should build a wall around Abia State so that they cannot escape into a more serious place like Imo.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by EzeUche2(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2011
Aba has always been a dirty city since it is a COMMERCIAL city.

I haven't seen many commercial cities around the world that is known for their beauty.  undecided
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 12, 2011
OAM4J:

Yet they voted PDP again. smh!

That is their logo ''Any Government in power '' because they don't believe in change.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You can refer that to your jewish ancestors seeing you were raised in the evil forest along with osisikanku.useless palm wine tapper.
i'd rather u channelled ur imbe cilism to ur shameless who laid the foundation of laziness and jealousy for u guys.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 12, 2011
Ndi aba dey fall my hand seriously. The Orji's have messed up that town.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 12, 2011
kasiem:

[s] i'd rather u channelled your imbe cilism to your shameless who laid the foundation of laziness and jealousy for u guys.
[/s]

O ya go back to store,emeka is calling you.
EzeUche_:

Aba has always been a dirty city since it is a COMMERCIAL city.

I haven't seen many commercial cities around the world that is known for their beauty.  undecided

So all commercial cities are dirty ? shocked shocked
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by samm(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2011
This tribal bashing must be a favorite past time for folks here on Nairaland. Abeg, guys take am easy o. We are more alike than different.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Will Ya shut up ur pit and discuss on topic u motherfu*king Tribalistic Maggot!

@OP, Sometimes i simply find it hard to come home n i fink the Govt there haven't been helpn their cause but one fyn i will neva eva try doing is 'Denying am a decent of Aba' No matter holding a dual citizenship, i stil fink that i've got some Aba sperms in moi wink grin
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by gidson12(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2011
@Op
your link or source is fake, i clicked on it and it lead me no where
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Abagworo(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2011
You guys should have voted for Ikonne and protected your votes.Ikonne remains the only candidate that had Aba at heart.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2011
Abagworo, this has shown that u've got no knowledge about aba. Ikonne served as commissioner for good 8 yrs without putting his father's road in good . The better candidate was ufomba, but he had low publicity and his ngwa decent didn't do any good to him, cos non indigenes detest them(ngwas).
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 12, 2011
^ Why do they detest them?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 12, 2011
^^ cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by LKRavitz(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2011
even within a state there is discrimination. I weep for the africa
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by okunoba(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2011
@bk.babe97y, It`s a pity to see a fellow black brother writing horrible things about fellow blacks that have done him no harm. Remember that these nasty stuff you write about Igbo people is similar to what many white American write about Black Americans. We Nigerians have enough problems we don`t  need an outsider to add more to it, if you can`t help us progress then leave us alone. What we need are black Americans that want to contribute to the upliftment of the black race, what you are doing is following in the foot steps of the white supremist that take pride in putting down the black race. When you insult the whole Igbo race you are also insulting all of us as Nigerians because we are alike more than you realize. If you love and respect the black race, please refrain from putting us down.

We are one people with the same dream and aspirations, we all want a better Nigeria and Africa at large. We hope that someday someone like you can come and contribute to the progress of our nation, instead of writing derogatory stuff about our people. We need all hands on deck. "Help the weak if you are strong"
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by rhymz(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

. . .let amadioha impregnate the slut that gave birth to this genetic garbage with an octet of bushbabies and plague you with acute mental disorder.
Look at this product of a careless one night stand at one of the clubs in those american ghettos claiming to be worth anything. Go and brag to your fellow dumb Niggas shooting and robbing ppl on the streets,fool. Your only claim to being yoruba is that the b!atch you call a mother now 4ckks a yoruba man who your confused soul mistakes for a father-inlaw. Yeah, I know, you prolly woulda been another coke sniffing, dumba$$ nigga if it was'nt for him, so you think, but guess what, you aint any different, you are a typical angry black American nigger who is looking for whom to vent his frustrations on. Since nagging about the whiteman aint productive anymore these days , your next targets are Africans. But because your baby-momma mother is fckiiiing a yoruba guy, you wont curse them however, s your grudge against africans still stays sacrosanct, the Igbos seem to be a perfect cover to still have your bite of the African meat since they(igbos) and the tribe of the guy fuckkkking your sluuttty mother are always at eachother's throat on NL, you disguise your hate for the African ppl in the vail of supporting one tribe while you take the chance to curse, swear and trash talk about africans and get support from Bonafide !ediots like Bluetooth(who is too dumb and bigoted to look beyond his parochial obsession and see your antics) who for all we know is another jobless kid with no real life besides the one he lives on NL.
Your only saving grace and reason you can come up here and spew your smelly guts is because of the Nigerian that fccccks your mum real good and in between,  tries to instil some African moral values in you. I bet the moment he stops fckkkinng the b!ach you would revert to stereotype and prolly end up dead in a gang shoot out on the streets and be another dead dumb nigger acting on impulse and no brains.
Before you open the filthy hole in your face to vomit the gibberish in your guts about a tribe you know nothing about or a place you ve never visited, may be you should take a sec to quiz your miserable existence and see if you are any better than the tribe you lamely term as savage.
Dont you think it is folly for a kid of your kind, with no real family or values, no real father figure,(i bet you ve prolly done time in a juvenile facility b4) living in the ghettos in the US comparable to Ajegunle in Lagos to come up in here and talk like your life is the best thing since Marthin Luther King Jnr.
You are so quick to talk about your money's worth like you ve got some low-self esteem(whatever happened to buying chains and gold plated spinning rims to help your ego) and indulging in $toooopid ego-boosting rides is the only way you get your respect.
It is obvious you are angry at Africans, trash talking about the igbos is just a disguise for the real hate you feel towards Africans. I have dealth with a lot of your kind, closet African haters like you both at work and in social circles. Be sure about one thing dumbo, Africans are going to keeping coming to the Americas in their numbers and take your jobs while your lazy a$$es continue to depend on food stamps and stipends from your government. Dumb Niggaz like you will rather smoke weed, indulge indiscriminate sex than sqaure up to their responsibilties, the closest you lot get to being men is shooting eachother aimlessly.
Just as your dad turned your slutty mum to a baby momma, you will do thesame. Address your own issues before jumping to separate in a fight between two tribes of dsame country that dont give a rat a$$ss if you dropped and just died.
Anuohia!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2011
El Guapo:

[color=#0066ff] Will Ya shut up your pit and discuss on topic u motherfu*king Tribalistic Maggot!

Roflamo! Discuss what? "The BENEFITS of trash left unattended in open society"? Man, fxcuk off!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 12, 2011
L. KRavitz:

even within a state there is discrimination. I weep for the africa

That is ibo for you.No wonder they don't like yorubas.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2011
okunoba:

@bk.babe97y, It`s a pity to see a fellow black brother writing horrible things about fellow blacks that have done him no harm. Remember that these nasty stuff you write about Igbo people is similar to what many white American write about Black Americans. We Nigerians have enough problems we don`t  need an outsider to add more to it, if you can`t help us progress then leave us alone. What we need are black Americans that want to contribute to the upliftment of the black race, what you are doing is following in the foot steps of the white supremist that take pride in putting down the black race. When you insult the whole Igbo race you are also insulting all of us as Nigerians because we are alike more than you realize. If you love and respect the black race, please refrain from putting us down.

We are one people with the same dream and aspirations, we all want a better Nigeria and Africa at large. We hope that someday someone like you can come and contribute to the progress of our nation, instead of writing derogatory stuff about our people. We need all hands on deck. "Help the weak if you are strong"

Wuteva! You dont see me dissing non-Ibos so u can keep your bloody sermons to urself! When u nasty, human munching, wife killing, tribalistic, bigotted, drug dealing, voter thumb-printing, election rigging gorrillas BLAME EVERYTHING YOU DO WRONG ON EVERYONE ELSE EXCEPT URSELVES, DO U COMPLAIN?!

I  grew up knowing the Ibo, and if I think he's a slimeball then thats my belief and nothing you can do can wipe that "TRUTH" away from my mind! Nobody thats not Ibo (that I know) ever likes the Ibo man after knowing him for more than 3 months.

Get mad all you want the truth is the truth.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2011
rhymz:

. . .let amadioha impregnate the slut that gave birth to this genetic garbage with an octet of bushbabies and plague you with acute mental disorder.
Look at this product of a careless one night stand at one of the clubs in those american ghettos claiming to be worth anything. Go and brag to your fellow dumb Niggas shooting and robbing ppl on the streets,fool. Your only claim to being yoruba is that the b!atch you call a mother now 4ckks a yoruba man who your confused soul mistakes for a father-inlaw. Yeah, I know, you prolly woulda been another coke sniffing, dumba$$ nigga if it was'nt for him, so you think, but guess what, you aint any different, you are a typical angry black American nigger who is looking for whom to vent his frustrations on. Since nagging about the whiteman aint productive anymore these days , your next targets are Africans. But because your baby-momma mother is fckiiiing a yoruba guy, you wont curse them however, s your grudge against africans still stays sacrosanct, the Igbos seem to be a perfect cover to still have your bite of the African meat since they(igbos) and the tribe of the guy fuckkkking your sluuttty mother are always at eachother's throat on NL, you disguise your hate for the African ppl in the vail of supporting one tribe while you take the chance to curse, swear and trash talk about africans and get support from Bonafide !ediots like Bluetooth(who is too dumb and bigoted to look beyond his parochial obsession and see your antics) who for all we know is another jobless kid with no real life besides the one he lives on NL.
Your only saving grace and reason you can come up here and spew your smelly guts is because of the Nigerian that fccccks your mum real good and in between,  tries to instil some African moral values in you. I bet the moment he stops fckkkinng the b!ach you would revert to stereotype and prolly end up dead in a gang shoot out on the streets and be another dead dumb nigger acting on impulse and no brains.
Before you open the filthy hole in your face to vomit the gibberish in your guts about a tribe you know nothing about or a place you ve never visited, may be you should take a sec to quiz your miserable existence and see if you are any better than the tribe you lamely term as savage.
Dont you think it is folly for a kid of your kind, with no real family or values, no real father figure,(i bet you ve prolly done time in a juvenile facility b4) living in the ghettos in the US comparable to Ajegunle in Lagos to come up in here and talk like your life is the best thing since Marthin Luther King Jnr.
You are so quick to talk about your money's worth like you ve got some low-self esteem(whatever happened to buying chains and gold plated spinning rims to help your ego) and indulging in $toooopid ego-boosting rides is the only way you get your respect.
It is obvious you are angry at Africans, trash talking about the igbos is just a disguise for the real hate you feel towards Africans. I have dealth with a lot of your kind, closet African haters like you both at work and in social circles. Be sure about one thing dumbo, Africans are going to keeping coming to the Americas in their numbers and take your jobs while your lazy a$$es continue to depend on food stamps and stipends from your government. Dumb Niggaz like you will rather smoke weed, indulge indiscriminate sex than sqaure up to their responsibilties, the closest you lot get to being men is shooting eachother aimlessly.
Just as your dad turned your slutty mum to a baby momma, you will do thesame. Address your own issues before jumping to separate in a fight between two tribes of dsame country that dont give a rat a$$ss if you dropped and just died.
Anuohia!

Sh*iyyt was so hard to read. Incoherent rambling! Couldnt get past the first line without skipping, still couldnt do it. What happened to commas and full stops? Or, didnt they teach you this in your Ibo Elementary School?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by okunoba(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2011
@Bluetooth, That is Yoruba for you. No wonder they don`t like Igbos. Modakeke fights Ife.

Those that live in a glass house should not throw stones. There is nothing the Igbo man does that we Yorubas don`t do, good or bad. Na people like u dey give BK-Babe  mouth to come insult we Africans. You no say the way you dey put down your Nigerian brothers na so Oyinbo, Akata and even Jamo people dey put we Black Africans down. Carry go my brother you dey do well with your self hate. You think say you dey score point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Churches, Mosques Should Pay Tax – Falana / Enugu Governorship Primary: Ayogu Eze Fights Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Causes Pdp Caucus / TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.