Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Refuse Take Over Aba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refuse Take Over Aba (7274 Views)

Abia State Protest; Security Operatives Take Over Aba Roads - Photos / JTF Kills 172 And Arrest 237 Over Aba Kidnappings / Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Dear Ibo mo*ron,

Sure, yeah, wuteva!

You lost me after the first sentence (the bolded).

Please, help me understand what u trying to say and I'll give u a reply!

Sincerely, Bk.Babe97y
hey, u dog fcking slut. If u need not get what i mean. Just get ur fvcking ass ready for ur upcoming sojourn in hell. U think that u still have a long way to go; infecting people with ur HIV? I'm sorry, ur days are seriously numbered, i'm ready with ur biography stuff. So, just get ready to Bleep with osama in hell. Bloody asslicking imbe.cile
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:37pm On May 12, 2011
Aba will always make the news in a bad note from kidnapping to refuse dumbs still a governor is in that state
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Oscillation(m): 11:47pm On May 12, 2011
I never knew this scalywag had no yoruba link please good people of sw pardon my terrible aspect as relate this waft struggle harder for little/peanuts american pig yard gate warder. Maybe you've not had any new year resolution go for one now and stop messing around nl. Reform your life and try to up your not man enough and also stop blaming my people for performing perfunctorily. Stop lashing at people with utter disrespect you dumb bell mop head, if you dont know I hope this will be the last of this or if your suffering from amnesia or spiritual problem hire a man of God to exorcise you of your inherited legion.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Areosapien(f): 1:35am On May 13, 2011
Hahahaha! Rhymz is the man!! grin

Didn't know this BK-Babe dunce had no Nigerian link to him. And to think some dumbass tribalists of SW inclination (like Bluetooth) were actually supporting the toad, thinking he was helping them fight their battles, not knowing he was indirectly insulting the entire country as a result of his own shattered and failed life of abject misery and emotional hopelessness.
I'm glad his true life of failure has now been exposed for us all to see.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 1:42am On May 13, 2011
Areosapien:

Hahahaha! Rhymz is the man!! grin

Didn't know this BK-Babe dunce had no Nigerian link to him. And to think some dumbass tribalists of SW inclination (like Bluetooth) were actually supporting the toad, thinking he was helping them fight their battles, not knowing he was indirectly insulting the entire country as a result of his own shattered and failed life of abject misery and emotional hopelessness.
I'm glad his true life of failure has now been exposed for us all to see.

Sure, I'm "indirectly insulting the entire country" . . . . . .

Typical of the Ibo man to try to play confusionist.

Nigga, I'm DIRECTLY insulting Ibos, and Ibos alone!

Beasts! Kidnappers! Drug dealers! Human flesh eaters . . . . .
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 1:44am On May 13, 2011
kasiem:

@bk.badass
I'm still turmoiled over why hiv patients likes setting people before dissipating. Bk.bingo, why are so obessed with igbos, when they were not the ones responsible for your HIV woe? The best u have to do with is to make prearrangement of your funeral and inquire more from the priest how wierd and vicious the place called hell, cos within the next few years that place with be your habitat. This a candour advice

HIV? You mistaken me for your mother?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Areosapien(f): 2:23am On May 13, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Awwwww! Sorry, but you're gonna have to try a lot better than that, my dear man-child. But you know what I live by? I live by the wise and simple principle that, an insult is only effective when the person spewing the insult is actually of any relevance or importance to the society. You see, that's why I'm not bothered by your tepid and pedestrian bellows - because I looked at the so-called trash talker (you), and it turned out he's just another common underachieving, low-life, bottom-feeding dumb nigger and social peon, who terribly failed to make an impact in his hollow life, and has thus been consigned to the ignominy of becoming yet another worthless liability in life. So you see, brovah, as much as I may have a lot of things I devote useful attention to, meaningless cries of a dejected juvenile ain't one of them grin hehehe, too bad.

Now, as I was saying - I sure did enjoy the way you got exposed and torn to pieces by Rhymz. Mehn, Bwaahahahaha!!!
Now, that's what I call spine-crushing humiliation! grin
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 2:30am On May 13, 2011
Areosapien:

Awwwww! Sorry, but you're gonna have to try a lot better than that, my dear man-child. But you know what I live by? I live by the wise and simple principle that, an insult is only effective when the person spewing the insult is actually of any relevance or importance to the society. You see, that's why I'm not bothered by your tepid and pedestrian bellows - because I looked at the so-called trash talker (you), and it turned out he's just another common underachieving, low-life, bottom-feeding dumb nigger and social peon, who terribly failed to make an impact in his hollow life, and has thus been consigned to the ignominy of becoming yet another worthless liability in life. So you see, brovah, as much as I may have a lot of things I devote useful attention to, meaningless cries of a dejected juvenile ain't one of them grin hehehe, too bad.

Now, as I was saying - I sure did enjoy the way you got exposed and torn to pieces by Rhymz. Mehn, Bwaahahahaha!!!
Now, that's what I call spine-crushing humiliation! grin

If I wasnt mind-fuxcking u, raw wit no condoms, with my posts you wouldnt be writing this sermon just for me!

p.s: You, Rhymz and the whole of ur drug-dealing clan on here are too soft to go against me. I have gone into harsher battles on here and sent my attackers scrambling for new monikers. . .

Just like the Ibo to gas his brother up even when he's clearly getting battered. Ojukwu did the same thing during the war, you know?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Justcash(m): 3:27am On May 13, 2011
bk.babe97y:

If I wasnt mind-fuxcking u, raw wit no condoms, with my posts you wouldnt be writing this sermon just for me!

p.s: You, Rhymz and the whole of your drug-dealing clan on here are too soft to go against me. I have gone into harsher battles on here and sent my attackers scrambling for new monikers. . .

Just like the Ibo to gas his brother up even when he's clearly getting battered. Ojukwu did the same thing during the war, you know?

BK male/Babe is on rampage again  shocked shocked shocked shocked! The "Ga'y" mofo has learnt the art of Mind Fuxcking. As expected, he/she is trying to test it on Men, which is not surprising for a she-male like him/her *Is it him, her or it?* LMAO! That Akata vagabond is a real Eediot. Hahahahaahahah  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2011
bk.babe97y:

HIV? You mistaken me for your mother?
haha, lil dunce, are u telling what it means to grow without a mother figure in ur miserable life? I wasn't the one that made u to be born in a bordello. So, man up and face the challenges of ur HIV status. Ur drug addicted father is still wallowing the street as pedophile
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 7:27am On May 13, 2011
Refuse takes over Aba. . .stick to the topic of discussion.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by rhymz(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2011
~Bluetooth:

is this pair gay(bluetooth so in love with bbk)? Negro prolly gets a hard on from following his gay boyfriend, Bbk Lol. . I bet bluetooth wants to stick it in your a$s, he keeps following you around like a smelly shyiiiiiit to a$$. Abi u wan lay d guy for American visa? Hahaha. . U be proper dunce if dat na ur hope cos bbk still leaves off his momma and cant keep a decent job. He is a bonafide liability to momma, he would rather smoke trees and get
lifted than work his lazy a$ss to earn. Little wonder he spends his useless time prowling on cyberspace and trying to get busy doing nothing.
And hey Mister Bluetooth the dumbo, I know you are craving for dsame spotlight as your gay boyfriend but sorry, you dont matter and are not worthy of anybody's time.
Feel free to your stick your dyyyiiick in BBk's mouth, who knows, you might be lucky to get a mention in my next post if you fcckkk it harder and make him come. . Brouhahaha. . .
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by meexteriox(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2011
The hole Aba finds itself today always draw rivers of tears from me, anytime the subject comes up.
How could a City so blessed degenerate into this unfortunate debacle?
How could this happen to a City that ought to be in same rank like Honk kong?
What went wrong, what?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by mbulela: 9:19am On May 13, 2011
^^^
direct your question to Orji Uzor Kalu and his egusi peeling mother.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2011
bk.babe97y:

See the way you are making a fool of yourself on NL too bad
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by baslone: 10:41am On May 13, 2011
What d F iz going on here?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by T9ksy(m): 10:43am On May 13, 2011
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Refuse has taken over Aba state.

And here's me thinking, Lagos is the dirtiest state in the whole country.

Hmmmmmmmmm, oh well now i know better!!!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by johnie: 11:57am On May 13, 2011
T9ksy:

And here's me thinking, Lagos is the dirtiest state in the whole country.

Unbelievable!

Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by peelovee(f): 3:14pm On May 13, 2011
Aba needs cleansings grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2011
~Bluetooth:

hey billy, seems ur dic.k sucking partner has been misled out? U've got something to do, prepare to mess a mad woman tonight. No 419 tonight cos i've sent efcc against u.
~Bluetooth:

Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2011
~Bluetooth:

hey billy, seems ur dic.k sucking partner has been misled out? U've got something to do, prepare to mess a mad woman tonight. No 419 tonight cos i've sent efcc against u.
~Bluetooth:

Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 5:28pm On May 13, 2011
~Bluetooth:

~Bluetooth:

Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by cap28: 6:28pm On May 13, 2011
rhymz and kasiem i want to thank you for putting that human detritus they call bkbabe in his place, its high time NLs stop pandering to these type of low lifes, they are an embarrassment and disgrace to all african americans.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Koolstan(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Bloody cretin! The garbage you spewed from your trash can actually derailed this thread. Grow up. Ultra dolt!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Koolstan(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2011
Bk.Babe97y.
Numbskull! Byproduct of a syphilitic spermatozoa. Why not vent your pent up anger on your runaway father? Crackhead, poo-sniffing, crumb-picking lowlife mofo. If you don't like Igbos, take the nearest shortcut to hell, I mean black hell! Imbefool! In olden Greek, retards like you were left in the open to die at birth. Go and get a life, punk ass nigger! Weeny-minded twerp!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Koolstan(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2011
Bk.Babe97y.
Numbskull! Byproduct of a syphilitic spermatozoa. Why not vent your pent up anger on your runaway father? Crackhead, poo-sniffing, crumb-picking lowlife mofo. If you don't like Igbos, take the nearest shortcut to hell, I mean black hell! Imbefool! In olden Greek, retards like you were left in the open to die at birth. Go and get a life, punk ass nigger! Weeny-minded twerp!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Afam4eva(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2011
I visited Aba in 2009 and could not see why people keep saying the city is dirty until someone told me to go to Ariaria. I'm like is Ariaria not a market or something. Most of the parts i visited were not drty as being tuted to be. Though they were not heaven on earth either.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 13, 2011
peelovee:

Aba needs cleansings grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked cool shocked shocked grin

Seconded !
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Chetenna: 8:08pm On May 13, 2011
Blk_babe97 or whatever user id you have chosen to hide behind--you are entitled to your opinion, but let me strongly advice you to kindly keep it to yourself. The majority of this forum, myself included, have no desire to read your incessant rants about how you 'feel' about the Igbo man. Once you saw the thread entitled 'Refuse to take over Aba', you should have simply kept it moving and clicked on another thread. Furthermore, if you are spewing all of this just to provoke people and have a good laugh, well, we don't get the joke and I'm afraid you are the only one laughing.

Two things for you to ponder on:

1. I dare you to open your mouth and repeat every single utterance of yours in the midst of an Igbo man;

2. Hate begets hate. If you are ever judged, discriminated against based on your appearance, place of origin or associations, please do not complain. The latter would make you a hypocrite of the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger / Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. / The Implication Of Biafran Nation - Ekweremadu Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.