Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Refuse Take Over Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refuse Take Over Aba (7271 Views)

Abia State Protest; Security Operatives Take Over Aba Roads - Photos / JTF Kills 172 And Arrest 237 Over Aba Kidnappings / Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kildran: 7:13pm On May 12, 2011
@Okunoba
it is well
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 12, 2011
The same Aba people moved to Lagos for their business. See how dirty they made some parts of Lagos.  cry cry
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 12, 2011
okunoba:

@Bluetooth, That is Yoruba for you. No wonder they don`t like Igbos. Modakeke fights Ife.

Those that live in a glass house should not throw stones. There is nothing the Igbo man does that we Yorubas don`t do, good or bad. Na people like u dey give BK-Babe  mouth to come insult we Africans. You no say the way you dey put down your Nigerian brothers na so Oyinbo, Akata and even Jamo people dey put we Black Africans down. Carry go my brother you dey do well with your self hate. You think say you dey score point.

Since when did that happen ? Check out the modakeke and ife issue and tell me it is the same level of hatred that is happening to the Ngwas.Every ibo seems to just HATE them ! Why ?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 12, 2011
I never knew some Yorubans are Stewpid and Tribalistic, used to tink that the Sentimental exhuberance was only inclined to the Hausa crew. . .way too bad for a group i considered prudent embarassed
Bk.babe or whatsoeva u're dubbed, personally i tink u're a disgrace to Unity, tribalistic Juggernut. . .Pee dar Kraut tongue
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by rhymz(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2011
okunoba:

@bk.babe97y, It`s a pity to see a fellow black brother writing horrible things about fellow blacks that have done him no harm. Remember that these nasty stuff you write about Igbo people is similar to what many white American write about Black Americans. We Nigerians have enough problems we don`t  need an outsider to add more to it, if you can`t help us progress then leave us alone. What we need are black Americans that want to contribute to the upliftment of the black race, what you are doing is following in the foot steps of the white supremist that take pride in putting down the black race. When you insult the whole Igbo race you are also insulting all of us as Nigerians because we are alike more than you realize. If you love and respect the black race, please refrain from putting us down.

We are one people with the same dream and aspirations, we all want a better Nigeria and Africa at large. We hope that someday someone like you can come and contribute to the progress of our nation, instead of writing derogatory stuff about our people. We need all hands on deck. "Help the weak if you are strong"

Brother, I wish you would stop talking to the edioooot like he is got some brains. Those of us that know the american thug know he is all air and no substance, just another angry Nigger trying to blame his shortcomings on Africans but wont come out openly to admit it.
Let me kick you some fact about the tout, he is not Nigerian, whatever he claims to know about Nigeria and her people is from the gibberish he reads here on NL and some googled up nigerian stories in addition to the tales by moonlight tales the Hot Nigerian fcking his slutty mum tells him before he bumps and grinds his mum.
He is from the lowest of the lowest class of the American social class, he is a bonafide ghetto kid and was raised there. I ve seen him post about his very sad, disturbing and painful upbringing in another thread, how his hit and run daddy(he never knew) left his slutty mum(who wouldn't) and how her new Nigerian boyfriend stood like a father in place. He confessed with his own mouth that he would ve turned cold by now if not for the man(even though I disagree with the fool, Me think, he will die just like another dumb black nigger in the american slums sooner than he thinks).
Most of what the retard boasts about having; from cash to cars and jewelries aint his, prolly owned by thesame Yoruba step-dad, hence his false sense of getting justice for the yoruba race. .LoL.
Lastly and make no mistake about this, the nigger aint educated, at least not up to the tertiary level. That he can write average english is because Americans speak english, nigger is dumb dont get carried away by the southern american slangs and lingos, nigger is dumb and very ghetto. He has got no class and is not better than any average Nigerian living in Nigeria.
Next time you want to address him, do it like you are talking to a dog, a lower being with no self esteem,respect and brains. He has a false sense of himself because he was born in America but we all know that America is not all that hollywoods cream and glitz they like to portray in movies, they ve got shiiits, misfits and many never do wells which he represents, even with their millions an average ghetto raised nigger is more likely to go to jail than anyone else. A majority of them are all macho-gusto and no brains, no wonder the white men thought it neccessary to keep them in a leash and segregate them in the worst places in america for them to bread and kill themselves. Bbk represents this group of unfortunate black Americans, they are angry at Africans and Nigerians especially cos we are succceding where they could not succeed and re-defining the black history and even teaching them.
Deep inside, the igbos are not his real problem, they just represent how he loathes Africans, they are his best bet to venting on Africans without being labelled an African hater.
Check most of what he says, although he makes it look like he is against the igbos, one can easily decipher the intent of what he says, they are usually the opinions they ve of Africans generally be you igbo or yoruba.
People should learn to see the b!ach in him, he cant come out openly and talk about his hate for Africans, hence his igbo bashong disguise, at least the yorubas will think he is fighting their cause and prolly support his effort to curse the other tribe.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2011
Blame BK-Babe for Ibos getting played by GEJ---- even tho BKbabe, in his lil wisdom, saw what was about to befall the bigots and warned them severally!

Monkeys!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2011
rhymz:

Brother, I wish you would stop talking to the edioooot like he is got some brains. Those of us that know the american thug know he is all air and no substance, just another angry Nigger trying to blame his shortcomings on Africans but wont come out openly to admit it.
Let me kick you some fact about the tout, he is not Nigerian, whatever he claims to know about Nigeria and her people is from the gibberish he reads here on NL and some googled up nigerian stories in addition to the tales by moonlight tales the Hot Nigerian fcking his slutty mum tells him before he bumps and grinds his mum.
He is from the lowest of the lowest class of the American social class, he is a bonafide ghetto kid and was raised there. I ve seen him post about his very sad, disturbing and painful upbringing in another thread, how his hit and run daddy(he never knew) left his slutty mum(who wouldn't) and how her new Nigerian boyfriend stood like a father in place. He confessed with his own mouth that he would ve turned cold by now if not for the man(even though I disagree with the fool, Me think, he will die just like another dumb black nigger in the american slums sooner than he thinks).
Most of what the not-so-smart person boasts about having; from cash to cars and jewelries aint his, prolly owned by thesame Yoruba step-dad, hence his false sense of getting justice for the yoruba race. .LoL.
Lastly and make no mistake about this, the nigger aint educated, at least not up to the tertiary level. That he can write average english is because Americans speak english, nigger is dumb dont get carried away by the southern american slangs and lingos, nigger is dumb and very ghetto. He has got no class and is not better than any average Nigerian living in Nigeria.
Next time you want to address him, do it like you are talking to a dog, a lower being with no self esteem,respect and brains. He has a false sense of himself because he was born in America but we all know that America is not all that hollywoods cream and glitz they like to portray in movies, they ve got shiiits, misfits and many never do wells which he represents, even with their millions an average ghetto raised nigger is more likely to go to jail than anyone else. A majority of them are all macho-gusto and no brains, no wonder the white men thought it neccessary to keep them in a leash and segregate them in the worst places in america for them to bread and kill themselves. Bbk represents this group of unfortunate black Americans, they are angry at Africans and Nigerians especially cos we are succceding where they could not succeed and re-defining the black history and even teaching them.
Deep inside, the igbos are not his real problem, they just represent how he loathes Africans, they are his best bet to venting on Africans without being labelled an African hater.
Check most of what he says, although he makes it look like he is against the igbos, one can easily decipher the intent of what he says, they are usually the opinions they ve of Africans generally be you igbo or yoruba.
People should learn to see the b!ach in him, he cant come out openly and talk about his hate for Africans, hence his igbo bashong disguise, at least the yorubas will think he is fighting their cause and prolly support his effort to curse the other tribe.

LMAO! This whole book just for me?! grin

At least, u took my advice and managed to put a few commas and full-stops where they belong!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2011
rhymz:

I ve seen him post about his very sad, disturbing and painful upbringing in another thread, how his hit and run daddy(he never knew) left his slutty mum(who wouldn't) and how her new Nigerian boyfriend stood like a father in place. He confessed with his own mouth that he would ve turned cold by now if not for the man(even though I disagree with the fool, Me think, he will die just like another dumb black nigger in the american slums sooner than he thinks).

Lmao. Anyways, as a typical Ibo ure expected to lie. And you wonder why I despise you guys. . . . . . .
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 12, 2011
rhymz:

Most of what the not-so-smart person boasts about having; from cash to cars and jewelries aint his, prolly owned by thesame Yoruba step-dad, hence his false sense of getting justice for the yoruba race. .LoL.

Must he be a nigerin before he can say his opinion about ibo ? I also have a negative opinion about the west too,so what ?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by okunoba(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2011
@bk.babe97y, I guess you don`t know much about Nigeria, from my name any Nigerian would realize I am Yoruba. If some Igbos blame others for their problem does that make all Igbo people bad? There are also many Yoruba's that blame Igbo people for everything that is wrong in Nigeria does that make us all bad? Please don`t paint every Igbo with the same brush, just because of a few that you might have known. I went to school with Igbo people, many in my family are married to them. We live together side by side in Lagos and many cities in Nigeria without any problem except the occasional issues that people have when they live together in close proximity. We might have a go at each other on Nairaland, but this is far from the reality when we are together. The issue is that both groups are very driven and sometimes it comes across as hate, but in reality there is much more love between the two groups than any other group in Nigeria. Don`t get involve in what you don`t understand.

The Igbos blame other Nigerians for their problems because they went through a lot  during the Biafran War, similar to how Black Americans suffered badly during the time of slavery and the pain they went through before the civil rights act, hence many Black Americans still blame the white race for all their current problems. Should we then take this as good enough reason to start dehumanizing them. I tell you what many people do, they call you guys names for not achieving in the mist of plenty. But I refuse to go that route, i understand the effects of slavery and discrimination and it`s effects, I also understand the pain of war, seeing your family being wiped out, having your city razed to the ground and having to deal with discrimination after losing all you had. Sometimes we need to put ourselves in other peoples shoes.  Have empathy for other peoples pain. I don`t like it when Igbos blame us Yoruba's for the Biafran war but I understand their pain.

Like I wrote earlier, don`t put the African man down, try instead to pick him up if he his down, that will go a long way in building a better World. Be your brothers keeper. Too much hate in the black World, please lets put a stop to i.  Breed love.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by dondigi(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2011
Aba is only living up to the reputation it built over the years. Its one hell of a city. I call it Nigeria's sh*thole!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2011
okunoba:

@bk.babe97y, I guess you don`t know much about Nigeria, from my name any Nigerian would realize I am Yoruba. If some Igbos blame others for their problem does that make all Igbo people bad? There are also many Yoruba's that blame Igbo people for everything that is wrong in Nigeria does that make us all bad? Please don`t paint every Igbo with the same brush, just because of a few that you might have known. I went to school with Igbo people, many in my family are married to them. We live together side by side in Lagos and many cities in Nigeria without any problem except the occasional issues that people have when they live together in close proximity. We might have a go at each other on Nairaland, but this is far from the reality when we are together. The issue is that both groups are very driven and sometimes it comes across as hate, but in reality there is much more love between the two groups than any other group in Nigeria. Don`t get involve in what you don`t understand.

The Igbos blame other Nigerians for their problems because they went through a lot  during the Biafran War, similar to how Black Americans suffered badly during the time of slavery and the pain they went through before the civil rights act, hence many Black Americans still blame the white race for all their current problems. Should we then take this as good enough reason to start dehumanizing them. I tell you what many people do, they call you guys names for not achieving in the mist of plenty. But I refuse to go that route, i understand the effects of slavery and discrimination and it`s effects, I also understand the pain of war, seeing your family being wiped out, having your city razed to the ground and having to deal with discrimination after losing all you had. Sometimes we need to put ourselves in other peoples shoes.  Have empathy for other peoples pain. I don`t like it when Igbos blame us Yoruba's for the Biafran war but I understand their pain.

Like I wrote earlier, don`t put the African man down, try instead to pick him up if he his down, that will go a long way in building a better World. Be your brothers keeper. Too much hate in the black World, please lets put a stop to i.  Breed love.

Thanks for the love-preaching Mahatma Ghandi, or is it Dalai Lama?

Now, g'ahead and teach your kinfolk how to behave and stop being such filthy charactered beasts! The Ibo man's behavior, in everything, is sickening. . . . and thats just putting it mildly!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by samm(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2011
Wow, someone needs some serious therapy.  Maybe this thread should be moved to the Health section.  There are a few psychiatric doctors there. Or maybe to the Religion section, Exorcism is still an option.  One Love!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by rhymz(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Sh*iyyt was so hard to read. Incoherent rambling! Couldnt get past the first line without skipping, still couldnt do it. What happened to commas and full stops? Or, didnt they teach you this in your Ibo Elementary School?
lol. . Dumbo, what do you know about punctuations and writing?
You think I am one of those dumbos in your family that can hardly write? I am posting from my phone, if you can write this much and make sense like I did then education would not ve been easted on you. But you and I know the truth, even with your uncle "dash me" desktop, write like $hitts and struggle all the time to make sense and sound less ghetto.
Anyway, it was not meant for your dumb a$$ to read, me and you no dey for dat lvl, I was actually exposing the b!atch in you and your stupid antics.
You speak for yourself and only you, dont claim to love the yorubas you barely even know about them. They have way better yoruba individuals here to defend anything said about them. You can stop the disguise and come out clean, Nigger!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2011
rhymz:

lol. . Dumbo, what do you know about punctuations and writing?
You think I am one of those dumbos in your family that can hardly write? I am posting from my phone, if you can write this much and make sense like I did then education would not ve been easted on you. But you and I know the truth, even with your uncle "dash me" desktop, write like $hitts and struggle all the time to make sense and sound less ghetto.
Anyway, it was not meant for your dumb a$$ to read, me and you no dey for dat lvl, I was actually exposing the b!atch in you and your silly antics.
You speak for yourself and only you, dont claim to love the yorubas you barely even know about them. They have way better yoruba individuals here to defend anything said about them. You can stop the disguise and come out clean, Nigger!

Whether u admit it or not, my presence here makes you beasts step up your writing skills.

Look at u now, writing good english like youve been doing it forever! Shows u monkey Ibos are not all mo*rons (even tho u play the part all the time) and you can actually learn if u put your flat-heads to it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cuV-WKQXK8
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by okunoba(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2011
@bk.babe97y, Thanks for the compliment, I am not trying to be a Gandhi or Dalia Lama, maybe a Martin Luther King.  I am from a town called Ile Ife, which means land of love in Yoruba, so I guess I am living up to the name, as we Yoruba's say, Oruko ni roni. If you think my kinfolk, Yoruba to be precise are filthy charactered beasts, you are saying nothing new, some Igbos that you so much detest have said the same thing about us, I guess you have things in common with bigots.

How do you feel when white Americans call African Americans filthy charactered beast who are responsible for most of the drug peddling and killings in America? If you want a better World look in the mirror. To teach good behavior, I think one as to start with self.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by rhymz(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Lmao. Anyways, as a typical Ibo ure expected to lie. And you wonder why I despise you guys. . . . . . .
oh my! I prolly struck a nerve there, I bet you hate to talk about it.
For your information, I am a proud okoro Igbo man and I love kicking your lame a$$, Uncle Ruckus.
I was hoping you were going to keep running your mouth, abi nepa don take light for your head? See this black monkey wey wan dey claim for Nigerians like he is any better. Put an average Igbo man and an average nigger in a place, give them thesame opportunity, the nigger will still find a way to complain and whine about how the system is deliberately designed to keep you down while thesame Igbo man turns the opportunity into positive results and better his life. No wonder the popo is always in your case you lazy bunch of never do well negros.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by scholes0(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2011
Thats the attitude, My brother!!
Personally, I am tired of all the Rubbish going on on this Tribesite, Website, Whhatever Jare.

IF we could scrap that Tribalism section to begin with, that will be a good starting ppoint,,  I dont care if we loose traffic, It would only make this place a better place anyways.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by gossipmama(f): 9:05pm On May 12, 2011
@ okunoba, thanks for your advice, i guess baby.ke should copy that
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2011
gossipmama:

Nah, I think u shoud shut the fuxck up and mind ur damn bizness, ho.

Stay outta grown folk talk. . . . .
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2011
rhymz:

oh my! I prolly struck a nerve there, I bet you hate to talk about it.
For your information, I am a proud okoro Igbo man and I love kicking your lame a$$, Uncle Ruckus.
I was hoping you were going to keep running your mouth, abi nepa don take light for your head? See this black monkey wey wan dey claim for Nigerians like he is any better. Put an average Igbo man and an average nigger in a place, give them thesame opportunity, the nigger will still find a way to complain and whine about how the system is deliberately designed to keep you down while thesame Igbo man turns the opportunity into positive results and better his life. No wonder the popo is always in your case you lazy bunch of never do well negros.

Struck a nerve? In your dreams Cannibal!

As usual, typical Ibo man, the best you could do was fabricate stuff. I quoted you just to show how much of a liar the typical Ibo man is. . . . he doesnt mind lying to justify a point. But, hey, we know your type already. Youre Ibo arentcha?!

Even here in the States all the Ibo man does is whine, whine, whine like he's some Egyptian belly dance or somn. . . . lmao!

Ibos better than African-Americans? Yeah, in the cannibalism dept. maybe, but not in much else!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bashr4: 9:27pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

As usual, typical Ibo man, the best you could do was fabricate stuff. I quoted you just to show how much of a liar the typical Ibo man is. . . . he doesnt mind lying to justify a point. But, hey, we know your type alreay. Youre Ibo arentcha?!

Even here in the States all the Ibo man does is whine, whine, whine like he's some Egyptian belly dance or somn. . . . lmao!

Ibos better than African-Americans? Yeah, in the cannibalism dept. maybe, but not in much else!

imbec.ile
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by rhymz(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2011
gossipmama:

typical of a nigger, always out of sorts and call their females ho's. I bet at some point you ve prolly called your mum a ho or a b!atch, cursing is like 2nd nature.
Abeg no come start all that Nigger moment ish for biko, wait till you meet your kinds on ghetto streets.
American Vagabond!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by solihu(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2011
I had wondered, and ofcourse for a long time when a friend told me to visit NL. What was going on in Seun's head after taking a cursory look at the it and spotted this section.

I would have loved to know, if the section has met your expectation? Seun!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by hackney(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2011
It has been said over and over again that aba is a scourge to that area of the east.
i wish imo state was further away from aba than it is.
TUFIAKWA.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by rhymz(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

As usual, typical Ibo man, the best you could do was fabricate stuff. I quoted you just to show how much of a liar the typical Ibo man is. . . . he doesnt mind lying to justify a point. But, hey, we know your type already. Youre Ibo arentcha?!

Nigger, so you are going to deny you never said anything about your Momma fxcking a yoruba man that steered your miserable and desdtructive bound life around? Hmmmm. . . You will also lie that at some point you did not claim to be yoruba until even the yorubas were embarrassed by your crass dumb claims of being one of them and yet you could not fit in the scheme of things.
Liers should have good memories my dear. What next are you going to deny? That you were not a product of a baby-momma or that you are not from a disfunctional family? Come on nigger own up! It shows both from your relationship with the female folks and Africans.
You ve got issues my boy and dont ever consider youself a man cos you wouldn't know nada about that. . . Now dogg run along and meet em nigger on the bloc, if you are lucky, you might meet them taking a puff of that shit lazy a$s niggers high themsekves with.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Ngodigha: 10:18pm On May 12, 2011
RHYMZ,
Well done. I still wonder how such people e.g Bk.babe97y, seanet, Rhino etc do not get banned. The little time I have been here is not encouraging. So much hatred from Yorubas and yet nothing happens.
What a shame.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2011
@bk.badass
I'm still turmoiled over why hiv patients likes setting people before dissipating. Bk.bingo, why are so obessed with igbos, when they were not the ones responsible for ur HIV woe? The best u have to do with is to make prearrangement of ur funeral and inquire more from the priest how wierd and vicious the place called hell, cos within the next few years that place with be ur habitat. This a candour advice
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2011
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2011
kasiem:

@bk.badass
I'm still turmoiled over why hiv patients likes setting people before dissipating. Bk.bingo, why are so obessed with igbos, when they were not the ones responsible for your HIV woe? The best u have to do with is to make prearrangement of your funeral and inquire more from the priest how wierd and vicious the place called hell, cos within the next few years that place with be your habitat. This a candour advice

Dear Ibo mo*ron,

Sure, yeah, wuteva!

You lost me after the first sentence (the bolded).

Please, help me understand what u trying to say and I'll give u a reply!

Sincerely, Bk.Babe97y
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Oscillation(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2011
@bk.babe dont start a war that will make your life misrable. Bet you dont lie as you say and cheat or are you a saint this yorooba girl. I screened some words to qualify your cruel dispositions and possibly to avoid loading hefty shot on but as the cannon booms you can make do with ingrate which you're second best to none. Next time dont deliberately maraud for troubles.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Ngodigha: 11:00pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Dear Ibo mo*ron,

Sure, yeah, wuteva!

You lost me after the first sentence (the bolded).

Please, help me understand what u trying to say and I'll give u a reply!

Sincerely, Bk.Babe97y
Baboon, it's a pity you are here insulting people who are in a pole position to fix you up with a job. As it is, you will forever remain jobless, clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Muhammadu Buhari / Churches, Mosques Should Pay Tax – Falana / Economic Diversification: CBN Will Invest To Create Jobs, Wealth — Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.