Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Refuse Take Over Aba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refuse Take Over Aba (7273 Views)

Abia State Protest; Security Operatives Take Over Aba Roads - Photos / JTF Kills 172 And Arrest 237 Over Aba Kidnappings / Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by manny4life(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2011
I will never understand the hate against igbo people, someone please explain this to me.

Is this bk.Babe97y gay? and what is with raw sex about no condoms and so on? I mean for real, this is too much information. If you chose to do it that way with your partner, that's cool but please don't come one NL and spew that information for all. Comments / statements like that are quite offensive to people like me because I don't encourage them.

Seriously some Nigerians need help; this is one of the reasons why Nigeria can't go further than where it is, Ethnic and religious differences is a major barrier. People there's no need for the insults, and if it there's need, let's tone the words down.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On May 13, 2011
I remember the typical excuse used in the past was that Orji had only been in Government one term to be expected to do much, What now for Aba people? After re-electing the same group of thugs who helped create the situation, what is the new plan? To continue to let the town deteriorate even further?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Misterpaul(m): 12:43am On May 14, 2011
Chai!.rhymz & co, you guyz have really murdered that Bk, of a guy/girl.I know he must be contemplating on committing suicide by now,
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 7:50am On May 14, 2011
Justcash:

BK male/Babe is on rampage again  shocked shocked shocked shocked! The "Ga'y" mofo has learnt the art of Mind Fuxcking. As expected, he/she is trying to test it on Men, which is not surprising for a she-male like him/her *Is it him, her or it?* LMAO! That Akata vagabond is a real Eediot. Hahahahaahahah  grin grin grin grin grin grin

As I always tell you, when you come out the closet we'll accept you the way you are.

Hey, if we could forgive Ojukwu for marrying a gal, the daughter of his best friend. . . . a gal whom he was older than by more than 42 years. . . . a gal whom he attended her christening when she was just a few months old, why then wouldnt we accept you for these homo tendencies which you keep displaying on this forum, eh, HOMO-[b]IBO[/b]ctus??!

gay!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 7:52am On May 14, 2011
Misterpaul:

Chai!.rhymz & co, you guyz have really murdered that Bk, of a guy/girl.I know he must be contemplating on committing suicide by now,

Lmao!

You must not know me! You'll find out tho.

I invite you to jump in the ring too. i just gotta warn you tho: You definitely wont get out of it, mentally, the same way you came in.

Welcome to the psychological hell I gleefully deliver . . . . . . .
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2011
cap28:

rhymz and kasiem i want to thank you for putting that human detritus they call bkbabe in his place, its high time NLs  stop pandering to these type of low lifes, they are an embarrassment and disgrace to all african americans.

Hhahahahahaha! The resident lunatic jumps in the fray too.

Whats the conspiracy theory now? BkBabe is an alien sent by the U.S Govt to fuxck with the minds of Ibo men? Im*becile! Shouldnt you be somewhere concocting your usual crazy tales of how the white man intends to kill Ibos because of their enterprising ways of selling drugs all ova the globe?

Fo*ol! Even you, in your infinite daftness, tried and got smashed like road kill 4 times in a row and you really think these dense dummies you got riding you pimples inf*ected diyyck really stand a chance?

C'mon  mo*ron, even your daft self knows better. . . . . .
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 8:03am On May 14, 2011
kasiem:

haha, lil dunce, are u telling what it means to grow without a mother figure in your miserable life? I wasn't the one that made u to be born in a bordello. So, man up and face the challenges of your HIV status. your drug addicted father is still wallowing the street as craddle-robber

Son, you really need to come harder than this "soft as baby-shiyyt" attempt to attack me. . . . .

Know what? From now on I aint responding to nothing that dont even make sense like the nonsense you just put up here. I mean, am I supposed to get upset at this weak attempt?

You clowns make me laugh. Ibos, just dumb as fruck its pathetic. "Bordello"? "HIV"? "Drug addicted craddle-robber"?

Thats the best you could do, eh, spawn of Human-Flesh eaters?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Whats the conspiracy theory now? BkBabe is an alien sent by the U.S Govt to fuxck with the minds of Ibo men? Im*becile! Shouldnt you be somewhere concocting your usual crazy tales of how the white man intends to kill Ibos because of their enterprising ways of selling drugs all ova the globe?

Fo*ol! Even you, in your infinite daftness, tried and got smashed like road kill 4 times in a row and you really think these dense dummies you got riding you pimples inf*ected diyyck really stand a chance?

C'mon  mo*ron, even your daft self knows better. . . . . .
hahahaa! It seems u never had it good with ur clients last night? Better up ur game to entertain more patronage, cos ur flaccid breast is doing no good. Ain't u abashed that u can be lure with less 2 dollars, so cheap! Hope u've seen ur doctor to verify when u are joining Osama.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2011
rhymz:

is this pair gay(bluetooth so in love with bbk)? Negro prolly gets a hard on from following his gay boyfriend, Bbk Lol. . I bet bluetooth wants to stick it in your a$s, he keeps following you around like a smelly shyiiiiiit to a$$. Abi u wan lay d guy for American visa? Hahaha. . U be proper dunce if dat na your hope cos bbk still leaves off his momma and cant keep a decent job. He is a bonafide liability to momma, he would rather smoke trees and get
lifted than work his lazy a$ss to earn. Little wonder he spends his useless time prowling on cyberspace and trying to get busy doing nothing.
And hey Mister Bluetooth the dumbo, I know you are craving for dsame spotlight as your gay boyfriend but sorry, you dont matter and are not worthy of anybody's time.
Feel free to your stick your dyyyiiick in BBk's mouth, who knows, you might be lucky to get a mention in my next post if you fcckkk it harder and make him come. . Brouhahaha. . .

Rants of a bonafide gay!

Where I come from (and anyone that lives here will tell you) no REAL MAN insinuates, WITHOUT PROOF, that another male is gay EXCEPT he (the attacker; i.e ---YOU) is a freaking gay and is trying to  find out if a fellow man he admires shares the same se*xual orientation as himself (without coming out openly to ask). Thus,he attacks him by throwing unfounded accusations.

I believe, if I get the gist, the rest NLers get it too. Its ok tho, one day you'll find luv, just not with me, HOMO!

P.S: I've NEVER seen the Yorubas on here needlessly throw gay jokes around as if it was cool. But, I guess you Ibos are just a different specie! Homo-[b]IBO[/b]ctus!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2011
Misterpaul:

Chai!.rhymz & co, you guyz have really murdered that Bk,  of a guy/girl.I know he must be contemplating on committing suicide by now,

Sure I did.

Careful where u about to leap. By nature your tribe is made up of mentally weak men, Nairaland has shown us that. A group of pansies that get uptight like 18yr old sex-starved virgin biytches that whine and scream over the opinions of faceless individuals; a group of mentally pathetic, shameful excuse of men. . . .

You sure u wanna go there with me you relative of wife killers and human meat eaters?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Son, you really need to come harder than this "soft as baby-shiyyt" attempt to attack me. . . . .

Know what? From now on I aint responding to nothing that dont even make sense like the nonsense you just put up here. I mean, am I supposed to get upset at this weak attempt?

You clowns make me laugh. Ibos, just dumb as fruck its pathetic. "Bordello"? "HIV"? "Drug addicted craddle-robber"?

yea i can see that u proud of being born in the bordello, never wondered why u took up the profession to every mad person with less than 2dollars. Hey, the Yoruba pedo/philiac u claimed to be ur father (when u never knew ur real father) has been caught up in the custody. That will be a great disaster to u, cos no one to give u money for candy, u've got to work out ur ass before getting any real dosh. Soon u'll join ur momma in HIV dungeon. What a pity seeing u waste like the crone u called ur mama? Bitch!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2011
bk.babe97y:

yea i can see that u proud of being born in the bordello, never wondered why u took up the profession to every mad person with less than 2dollars. Hey, the Yoruba pedo/philiac u claimed to be ur father (when u never knew ur real father) has been caught up in the custody. That will be a great disaster to u, cos no one to give u money for candy, u've got to work out ur ass before getting any real dosh. Soon u'll join ur momma in HIV dungeon. What a pity seeing u waste like the crone u called ur mama? Bitch!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2011
Koolstan:

Bk.Babe97y.
Numbskull! Byproduct of a syphilitic spermatozoa. Why not vent your pent up anger on your runaway father? Crackhead, poo-sniffing, crumb-picking lowlife mofo. If you don't like Igbos, take the nearest shortcut to hell, I mean black hell! Imbefool! In olden Greek, retards like you were left in the open to die at birth. Go and get a life, punk backside nigger! Weeny-minded twerp!

if you tell me you dont like African-Americans or Hispanics would I catch a hysteria? NO! I could give two frucks! Why you monkey aszz Ibos have it in your flat as pancake heads that its a must everyone must like you is beyond me. If No-one in Nigeria can stand you beasts You really think any pressure you try to place on me will make me like you? You gotta be kidding.

Then again, maybe if yall stopped being bigotted liars, deceits, wife killers, scammers, drug dealers and the such. But, yeah, yeah, I know: Hell will freeze over befor your deadly Ibos give up your fuxcking evil ways!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2011
Chetenna:

Blk_babe97 or whatever user id you have chosen to hide behind--you are entitled to your opinion, but let me strongly advice you to kindly keep it to yourself. The majority of this forum, myself included, have no desire to read your incessant rants about how you 'feel' about the Igbo man. Once you saw the thread entitled 'Refuse to take over Aba', you should have simply kept it moving and clicked on another thread. Furthermore, if you are spewing all of this just to provoke people and have a good laugh, well, we don't get the joke and I'm afraid you are the only one laughing.

Two things for you to ponder on:

1. I dare you to open your mouth and repeat every single utterance of yours in the midst of an Igbo man;

2. Hate begets hate. If you are ever judged, discriminated against based on your appearance, place of origin or associations, please do not complain. The latter would make you a hypocrite of the highest order.

You should get a piece of paper, a pen, AND A BRAIN. . . .

Then write: NOTE TO SELF : AVOID ANYTHING BKBABE97Y RESPONDS TO!!!

How foolish are you idiotas? Fo*ol if I'm Bkbabe how then am I "hiding behind another user i.d"?! You think I'm the usual, typical, cowardly Ibo man?! I've used the same name to murder your betters so who the fuxk are you? "The majority on this forum" dont like my rants? Now, who would that majority be Mr.Psychotic Ibo man? Always touting your monkey selves as the "most populous" anywhere you go. I bet if the average Ibo man on NL had his way he'd have wrested away a part of NL from Seun in the name of secession! Criminals and beasts, the average Ibo man!

Is it a must that I like you? Like how filled up with illusions of grandeur are u gorillas? So, if I wasnt gonna exalt the Ibos I shoulda refrained from responding to a post, but if I was gonna heap praises on you and  yalls evil ways (i.e if one of your Uncles killed one of your sister-in-laws in Dallas) then itd have been ok to respond? GTFOH, U monkey!

You dare me to say what I  say in front of an Ibo man? What proof do you have that I havent had more than my share of breaking a few Ibo jaws?

Aaaah! You didnt think of that did u? Keep munching on human limbs homie, its your game and I aint hating.

Monsters!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2011
kasiem:

yea i can see that u proud of being born in the bordello, never wondered why u took up the profession to every mad person with less than 2dollars. Hey, the Yoruba pedo/philiac u claimed to be your father (when u never knew your real father) has been caught up in the custody. That will be a great disaster to u, cos no one to give u money for candy, u've got to work out your backside before getting any real dosh. Soon u'll join your momma in HIV dungeon. What a pity seeing u waste like the crone u called your mama? naughty woman!

Like what am I supposed to say in retort to this crap you posted? Read it to your mother, dont tell her you wrote it, then ask her what she thinks of the author. . . .

P.S: You didnt have to post the same shiyyt twice. We got the point that ure hopelessly brainless when you posted it the first time.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2011
@bk.backside.
U keep mentioning mum as if u had one without noting that u were a product of a rampaging pedo/phile that caught up with a street intimacy hawker(ur acclaimed momma) in an art of rape.
Fashola has just made a law that'll debar people from patronizing beggars, how i wish that such a drastic law on beggars and sluts will be adopted in that ghetto u reside, let's see what becomes of ur miserable life.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by cap28: 11:29am On May 14, 2011
bk.babe97y:

C'mon mo*ron, even your daft self knows better. . . . . .

and the resident hood rat continues to exhibit his low iq, dull wittedness and functional illiteracy on a public forum.

How does it feel to be publicly castrated on NL?
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by rhymz(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2011
bk.babe97y:

You should get a piece of paper, a pen, AND A BRAIN. . . .

Then write: NOTE TO SELF : AVOID ANYTHING BKBABE97Y RESPONDS TO!!!

How foolish are you idiotas? Fo*ol if I'm Bkbabe how then am I "hiding behind another user i.d"?! You think I'm the usual, typical, cowardly Ibo man?! I've used the same name to murder your betters so who the fuxk are you? "The majority on this forum" dont like my rants? Now, who would that majority be Mr.Psychotic Ibo man? Always touting your monkey selves as the "most populous" anywhere you go. I bet if the average Ibo man on NL had his way he'd have wrested away a part of NL from Seun in the name of secession! Criminals and beasts, the average Ibo man!

Is it a must that I like you? Like how filled up with illusions of grandeur are u gorillas? So, if I wasnt gonna exalt the Ibos I shoulda refrained from responding to a post, but if I was gonna heap praises on you and  yalls evil ways (i.e if one of your Uncles killed one of your sister-in-laws in Dallas) then itd have been ok to respond? GTFOH, U monkey!

You dare me to say what I  say in front of an Ibo man? What proof do you have that I havent had more than my share of breaking a few Ibo jaws?

Aaaah! You didnt think of that did u? Keep munching on human limbs homie, its your game and I aint hating.

Monsters!
fool you dont have to try so hard to make it look like your disdain is for the Igbo tribe, we all know your real intention is not the Igbo but Africans who you now blame for all the misfortunes that has plagued your miserable existence. I can understand your feelings of inadequacy, you were never a recipient of a real fatherly love and care, you prolly one of those brats that shout down their momma, you have got no real family, you are just another dumb nigger with a low self esteem.
Nigger go smoke a joint and chase biatches, that's all you bunch of ignorant niggers with brains the size of a walnut do all your lives. .lol
You always struggle to make sense like a challenged kid, it does not matter what you say or think, nobody cares, you are dumb and ghetto.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2011
Bk.bingo, why are a gay? U just cover up ur real frustrated picture with a female pix with the hope that u've set it as trap to get male friends who'll come trying to hook with u. Man, why can't u be productive with ur miserable life inorder to have some dirty looking girls to hang up with? Sheman, pls try getting a real life though i pity ur miserable upbringing (growing without a visible father and ur momma down with HIV gotten from her promis/cuous work) which led u into taking up crimes as a source of living. This whole mess that u call a life can only lead u into committing suicide ( the same way ur real father died) cos i see u coming out as a real human being in the society. Keep living on alms with the hope that everything is ok.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by baslone: 2:19pm On May 14, 2011
Misterpaul:

Bringing a knife to a gun fight?!! shocked
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by redsun(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2011
Nigeria is a filthy country,living in disgusting filth is just an everyday way of life in nigeria.It is not just aba,but the problem with aba is that she is suppose to be the creative,inventive,technological and manufacturing heart beat of nigeria,where minds and brains are suppose to be creatively active and rational,yet they can't see the sub-human trait of mingling and living in filth.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 14, 2011
Only in Aba ke? Other SE states are following.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by abadaba(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Only in Aba ke? Other SE states are following.
Monkey, would you at this time shut up that stinking mouth of yours?. It has been running everywhere the Igbo is mentioned. Shut up now.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y1: 11:57pm On May 14, 2011
rhymz:

fool you dont have to try so hard to make it look like your disdain is for the Igbo tribe, we all know your real intention is not the Igbo but Africans who you now blame for all the misfortunes that has plagued your miserable existence.

Typical Ibo, try to draw others into the fight, but people always see through your evil ways.

You tried it in '67, yet, the rest of Nigeria said "Fuxck You" and starved you into submission.

Ask yourself: Why does everyone hate you?!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 12:29am On May 15, 2011
bkbabe.97y:

Typical Ibo, try to draw others into the fight, but people always see through your evil ways.

You tried it in '67, yet, the rest of Nigeria said "Fuxck You" and starved you into submission.

hey this stinking he goat, will u shut that fetid trap? Who's trying to draw others to help in fighting a low lifer like u? Ur status as a gigolo suppose to have kept u out from social circles like this place, but intrasigently kept on coming looking for a Yoruba person that will come looking for ya services. Man, u need to give that octogenerian a pretty fvck tonight to gain ur pay. Enjoy ya night!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by kasiem(m): 12:29am On May 15, 2011
bkbabe.97y:

hey this stinking he goat, will u shut that fetid trap? Who's trying to draw others to help in fighting a low lifer like u? Ur status as a gigolo suppose to have kept u out from social circles like this place, but intrasigently kept on coming looking for a Yoruba person that will come looking for ya services. Man, u need to give that octogenerian a pretty fvck tonight to gain ur pay. Enjoy ya night!
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:44am On May 15, 2011
You all see how this bkbabe thing has polluted this thread with his/her presence?

A topic that ordinarily would have been used to draw the attention of Abia state government to the outrage of Ndigbo on what is nothing short of a failure of government (including state and local) to live up to its responsibilities, has now been derailed by this sad excuse for a human being.

You notice that any topic that has to do with tackling a problem concerning Ndigbo -a topic that may require mature, well thought out contributions- is derailed once this bigot crawls out the sewer and resumes his/her psychosis induced tirade. Bemoaning his/her miserable life on the GREAT NDIGBO; a people who are carrying on with their life regardless wink, and will continue to exist and thrive long after he/she gets high blood pressure and kicks the bucket.

NOBODY should ever let a people have this much power over you (without even trying,i might add grin)

IGBO KWENU!!!!!! wink
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by udezue(m): 4:31am On May 15, 2011
Its amusing how Yorooba folks on NL got the nerve to us situation in Aba to judge over 30 million Igbos when not 1 Yorooba city have ever gotten recognized or received award for being clean. Owerre, Enugu, Abiriba towns have all gotten recognized for its cleanliness. Its even more amusing because in and outside Nigeria the Yorooba are known to be very dirty and my stay in Yorooba dominated areas like Mafoluku, Ajao Estate, Oshodi, Lagos didn't help matters at all. Until you can clean up ur own dirty cities and get ppl to see as clean not dirty and disgusting u have no right to bash the Igbo because of 1 damn city. Aba is just 1 city with its own unique problems. Like EzeUche said its an industrial city so expect dirt. What Aba needs is a correct city manager who can handle its sanitation and figure out a proper method of tackling the issue. Due to the industrial nature of the city I will never expect it to be as clean as Enugu, Owerre, Calabar or Abiriba but Aba can do better than this. They need to start encouraging ppl to go into recycling. Provide bins all around the city for ppl to dispose plastics, papers, cans, for recycling. Provide bins for ppl dump trash and create waste management companies solely for picking up trash that are put out for pick up by residents. Have trash field outside to dump trash and go through it to collect the ones that can be recycled. Not only will they be able to clean up the city but this will create jobs as well. Make it a punishable offense by fine if caught littering and if fines are not paid the person should be sent to jail and spend maybe a week helping to clean up the city before he or she can be released. Like we say "Don't mess with Texas" we should start our own "Don't mess with Abia"
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by rhymz(m): 5:38am On May 15, 2011
udezue:

Its amusing how Yorooba folks on NL got the nerve to us situation in Aba to judge over 30 million Igbos when not 1 Yorooba city have ever gotten recognized or received award for being clean. Owerre, Enugu, Abiriba towns have all gotten recognized for its cleanliness. Its even more amusing because in and outside Nigeria the Yorooba are known to be very dirty and my stay in Yorooba dominated areas like Mafoluku, Ajao Estate, Oshodi, Lagos didn't help matters at all. Until you can clean up your own dirty cities and get ppl to see as clean not dirty and disgusting u have no right to bash the Igbo because of 1 damn city. Aba is just 1 city with its own unique problems. Like EzeUche said its an industrial city so expect dirt. What Aba needs is a correct city manager who can handle its sanitation and figure out a proper method of tackling the issue. Due to the industrial nature of the city I will never expect it to be as clean as Enugu, Owerre, Calabar or Abiriba but Aba can do better than this. They need to start encouraging ppl to go into recycling. Provide bins all around the city for ppl to dispose plastics, papers, cans, for recycling. Provide bins for ppl dump trash and create waste management companies solely for picking up trash that are put out for pick up by residents. Have trash field outside to dump trash and go through it to collect the ones that can be recycled. Not only will they be able to clean up the city but this will create jobs as well. Make it a punishable offense by fine if caught littering and if fines are not paid the person should be sent to jail and spend maybe a week helping to clean up the city before he or she can be released. Like we say "Don't mess with Texas" we should start our own "Don't mess with Abia"
udezue, as much as I agree with some of your views here, I dont think tribal jingoism and bigotry help your points. When you make comments like this you make numbskulls like that idiotic bbk capitalize on it to spew his vomit on Africans & Nigerians in particular in guise of supporting a tribe against another.
Respond to any bigotry based on the individuals, dont generalize and dont insult a whole tribe because some eeeedioooot that hardly knows his left from right has done so or because one ignorant retard in America with an identity problem and a badly bruised ego is ranting and whining.
Pls, let us try to be mature and tactical in the way we defend/criticize one another as Nigerians so that Morons like bbk with zilch knowledge wont hide behind that to insult our intelligence as Africans in the guise of hating the igbo tribe.
No one city in Nigeria does not ve sanitation problem we all know that.
And contrary to the impression of some overzealous journalists that like to indulge in needless exaggeration and rubbish journalistic embelishment that serve no purpose but to confuse. Aba is a commercial city and seeing dirts and dumpsites in market areas does not equate to claiming that the whole city and its streets are lined with refuse and dump sites. Neither is it dirtier than the commercial areas in lagos, waste management is a problem in virtually every Nigerian state, it is just that it is pronounced in some states than some other.
So nwanne,it would carry more weight if you leave the tribe and curse out the individual to oblivion like we did that American vagabond(bbk). He aint responding much cos he knows I ve exposed his antics and the more he posts the more Nigerians are convinced that the thug is in disguise insulting everyone, hence they put him in his ghetto place and curse him; "wyo momma" . . Lol
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by udezue(m): 5:56am On May 15, 2011
Yeah u right. I don't even dislike them but I guess sometime u fall for that temptation to reply folks in the coin so they will get a taste of their own medicine.
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by Nobody: 7:07am On May 15, 2011
Refuse takes over Aba . I think a state of emergency should be declared in Aba !
Re: Refuse Take Over Aba by bkbabe97y1: 8:15am On May 15, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

You all see how this bkbabe thing has polluted this thread with his/her presence?

Sure, I "polluted" the thread. . . .

You can sign in with your other user name now.

Thank You!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Some Youths Thumb Printing For PDP / Leadership Excellence: Shehu Sani Emerges 2022 Human Rights Crusader Of The Year / Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.