Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,196 members, 7,884,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

What If He Cheats? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If He Cheats? (1626 Views)

Your husband cheats. Now what? / What Can Make You Forgive Your Husband If He Cheats? / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If He Cheats? by zayzee(f): 2:12pm On May 18, 2011
Cheating is almost unforgivable in the Western World. What about here? Can you leave your spouse because he/she cheated?

The recent sex scandals in the news are of Arnold Schwarzenegger, actor and former governor of California and Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Chief of International Monetary Fund, IMF.
Arnold and wife announced their separation and we learnt later that it was because he confessed to her about his love child. And with a woman who has lived and worked in their house for the past 20 years! And he and wife were married for 25 years!

Back in 2008, Strauss admitted is sexcapade and publicly apologised and his wife stayed with him. On his recent scandal, she said he didn't do it. I believe he didn't also considering the way the story is being played.

Will you leave your spouse because he/she cheated?
Re: What If He Cheats? by Blazay(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2011
He can't cheat.
Because he already has my permission to 'sample' around. kiss

When he is going away. . . for some time. . .I pack his bags like he asks me to. cool

The only question I ask is " business or pleasure" darling? His answer makes me determine what kind of 'fortification' I have to put in his bags. kiss

As long as it is not with my relative or friend. . . I am cool with it.

My boyfriends can cheat with WHOSOEVA they choose to(including my momma. . .  kiss . . . no taboo dia at all at all). Ler their own wives worry about then and they are soooooooooo free to die wherever they choose. I have absolutely no vested interest in such 'communual' prop[b]TY[/b]s. kiss

But the husband? I have to monitor, so he does not introduce witchcraft into my home in the the almighty name of 'anoda poohsie' and kill himself, myself and all my children. kiss . . . FOR NOTHING TOO!!!  I take particular interest in ALL his girlfriends. cool

Ladies. . .allow your men dogs to take a 'piss' in another bush once in a while. They are only 'pissing'!

So you don't end up like 'Arnold and Maria'. . . !!!

Mu he he he he he
Re: What If He Cheats? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 18, 2011
Blazay:

He can't cheat.
Because he already has my permission to 'sample' around.

Ladies. . .allow your men to take a 'piss' in another bush once in a while.

So you don't end up like 'Arnold and Maria'. . . !!!

Mu he he he he he
Good joke good joke Blazay.

Re: What If He Cheats? by Blazay(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2011
rokiatu:

Good joke good joke Blazay.

Joke ke? cheesy
You don know natin!
Men? You have to be ready ma dia!
I mean ready!
Mu he he he he he

Who wan die like "fawu" for nothing bicos of wan man or wan yeye poohsie out there ? cheesy

Not me oooooh!
Re: What If He Cheats? by zayzee(f): 4:45pm On May 18, 2011
lol Blazay. are you male or female? your profile says male. I like your analysis, but is it really that easy? Funny enough many women in the Niger Delta do just that. they know the girlfriends of their husbands and even discuss said girls with their husbands. I no fit o. I don't think its good for the relationship to allow the man know you don't care. What do you think Blazay?
Re: What If He Cheats? by Blazay(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2011
zayzee:

lol Blazay. are you male or female? your profile says male. I like your analysis, but is it really that easy? Funny enough many women in the Niger Delta do just that. they know the girlfriends of their husbands and even discuss said girls with their husbands. I no fit o. I don't think its good for the relationship to allow the man know you don't care. What do you think Blazay?

My profile is a-n hemophroditic one. wink
Yes, it is very easy. You have witnessed this yourself with the Niger Delta women.
You will NEVER catch a correct Warri girl crying over a man. NEVER. I love them for that. kiss

You must be an Igbo or Yoruba girl/boy or person.
Those are the only groups of women in Nigeria who make this man-woman issue a phocking BIIIIIIIGG deal.

The Igbotic one will sit in the middle of the market place and be swearing left, right and center. . .with here mouth wide open and biting/snapping her fingers while shouting:

"Chuwuma! Chukwuma! cry Chai! So? E wee Phuckwam up!? cry Chai! Chukwuma!. . . Chukwuma!"  grin Those ones are so wicked. . . they would even wear Jeans to bed and starve the man of food and sex while doing 'Christian Church Mothers" and breastfeeding their pastors 2-3 times a week, playing e kind yeye, ancient, Okija tertiary vagin. . .while her husband seeks the comfort of other little girls even in her family lineage.

The Ngbatic one will be rolling on the floor. . .chanting while stripping . . . Or she will be dragging the man's ONE leg with ALL her children. grin (both the man's own and those of OTHERS) all over town in protest. grin

[b]
"Yeah! Yeah! Mo Gbe O! Omo mi o! Arrrrrrrgh! O ti o! Mo ti ku! Oko mi o! Ejor sir! A dupe sir!". . .then starts praising one or many gods and goddesses of misery. After all said and done, she will carry one half-broken, leaking calabash  to one stream to offer sacrifice to 'Ogboni. . .to kill both her rival and her husband(you know widowhood is very fashionable in the Western part of Nigeria huh? cheesy) singing on her way. . .E kpo m'bee ewa  m'bee oooo. . .E kpo m'bee ewa, m'bee ooh. Aya mi o ja, oh eeh. . . .blah, blah, blah. blah. . . . [/b]Meanwhile na she do the ASHEWO work pass oooooooooooooh Kai!!! Prolly snatched the man first with juju. . . to turn around to claim what belonged to another in the first instance. cheesy

Funny groups of people I tellya. I never get tired of watching them. Sheeeeeeer entertainment. P-RRRRICELESS! cheesy

Come see cinema o! Meanwhile their husbands are doing "pump action" on top of one or several women and they are dying all over the place. Shioooooor!!!! cheesy

I think it is because of some deeeeep-seated psycho-social social issues, besides lack of exposure. No offense please.
Just ma candid observation.

You nor fit huh? Then join the likes of Maria. . .after marrying one kind of a "Conan The Babarian"!
Na you go cry ke.

I will not leave. . . let him leave MY house if he so chooses. kiss

You are damn right. . . women from the "Up Bendel" parts of Nigeria do not cry over hotdogs. kiss
They are too busy building mansions here and there with their poohsies, while the men play 'landlord' and stay home to look after the kids! kiss

Do you realize that if my husband dies today. . . if his God calls him. . . I am the one that would be the main suslpect? shocked
If you are married. . . you will learn to play detective. . . so when 'kasala' buss. . . nobarry go call ya name o!

Ho-ah! cool
Re: What If He Cheats? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 18, 2011
@poster
who gives a shiit why/how/where she cheats?! if my partner disrespects what we have by cheating then she is OUT!!!!! whether we´ve been10yrs together, have 5 kids or what not!!!!

Obviously Arnold and DSk were lacking something in their lives and they went about getting satisfaction the best they could.
Re: What If He Cheats? by Outstrip(f): 12:17am On May 19, 2011
Aren't you being a little simplistic even in using the example you used. Cheating is bad but most people will not walk out from one single case of cheating. arnold is a serial cheater. He has been forgiven more that once. This case is even worse. He fathered a child more than 10 years ago and the woman has lived with them for 20 years. Sorry but you're being too simple about it
Re: What If He Cheats? by tpia5: 4:40am On May 19, 2011
And with a woman who has lived and worked in their house for the past 20 years! And he and wife were married for 25 years!

and we wonder why we africans are so paranoid.

shouldnt we be?

lord have mercy in this wicked world.
Re: What If He Cheats? by zayzee(f): 3:31pm On May 19, 2011
@ Blazay- u r definitely female. lol at your analysis of what Igbo and Yoruba women will do in the case of cheating. im neither of the tribes. I be proper Bendel/Delta/Isoko/yoruba by marriage.

As per cheating, from a Christians point of view: we preach forgiveness. It is not easy sha! truth is no one can tell how he or she will react in the same situation. It is easy to say now.
Re: What If He Cheats? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
who gives a shiit why/how/where she cheats?! if my partner disrespects what we have by cheating then she is OUT!!!!! whether we´ve been10yrs together, have 5 kids or what not!!!!

Obviously Arnold and DSk were lacking something in their lives and they went about getting satisfaction the best they could.

Can you ever have it all undecided
Re: What If He Cheats? by Blazay(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2011
zayzee:

@ Blazay- u r definitely female. lol at your analysis of what Igbo and Yoruba women will do in the case of cheating. im neither of the tribes. I be proper Bendel/Delta/Isoko/yoruba by marriage.

As per cheating, from a Christians point of view: we preach forgiveness. It is not easy sha! truth is no one can tell how he or she will react in the same situation. It is easy to say now.

Exactly! kiss

If you a Bendel/Delta babe like you have communicated to us. . . then you must be a rare breed with your kinds of sentiments. kiss
For the Delta-Bendel babes of Africa are the real "AKATAS" of Nigeria. grin

Gotta love them. For they reaaaaaaaaaaaally know how to deal with Naija men proper-proper! cheesy
Unlike those wimpy Igbotic/Ngbatic ones that cry all over the world that their men are cheating.
The same men the were cheating with all the ways to the delivery rooms and altars in the first place.
All hoping the men will become 'born-agains' because of their ye-ye "HOLY-POOSIES'!

Mu he he he he he he

LWKMD>>>>>DEAD!!!! grin
Re: What If He Cheats? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 19, 2011
Ujujoan:

Can you ever have it all undecided

obviously not but some people go about different ways to fulfill the lack in their lives. . . . . . . . . to the point of messing up the seemingly perfect life they got.
Re: What If He Cheats? by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2011
Blazay:

My profile is a-n hemophroditic one. wink
Yes, it is very easy. You have witnessed this yourself with the Niger Delta women.
You will NEVER catch a correct Warri girl crying over a man. NEVER. I love them for that. kiss

You must be an Igbo or Yoruba girl/boy or person.
Those are the only groups of women in Nigeria who make this man-woman issue a phocking BIIIIIIIGG deal.

The Igbotic one will sit in the middle of the market place and be swearing left, right and center. . .with here mouth wide open and biting/snapping her fingers while shouting:

"Chuwuma! Chukwuma! cry Chai! So? E wee Phuckwam up!? cry Chai! Chukwuma!. . . Chukwuma!" grin

Playing e kind yeye, ancient, Okija tertiary vagin. . .while her husband seeks the comfort of other little girls even in her family lineage.

The Ngbatic one will be rolling on the floor. . .chanting while stripping . . . Or she will be dragging the man's ONE leg with ALL her children. grin (both the man's own and those of OTHERS) all over town in protest. grin

[b]
"Yeah! Yeah! Mo Gbe O! Omo mi o! Arrrrrrrgh! O ti o! Mo ti ku! Oko mi o! Ejor sir! A dupe sir!". . .then starts praising one or many gods and goddesses of misery. After all said and done, she will carry one half-broken, leaking calabash to one stream to offer sacrifice to 'Ogboni. . .to kill both her rival and her husband(you know widowhood is very fashionable in the Western part of Nigeria huh? cheesy) singing on her way. . .E kpo m'bee ewa m'bee oooo. . .E kpo m'bee ewa, m'bee ooh. Aya mi o ja, oh eeh. . . .blah, blah, blah. blah. . . . [/b]Meanwhile na she do the ASHEWO work pass oooooooooooooh Kai!!! Prolly snatched the man first with juju. . . to turn around to claim what belonged to another in the first instance. cheesy

Funny groups of people I tellya. I never get tired of watching them. Sheeeeeeer entertainment. P-RRRRICELESS! cheesy

Come see cinema o! Meanwhile their husbands are doing "pump action" on top of one or several women and they are dying all over the place. Shioooooor!!!! cheesy

I think it is because of some deeeeep-seated pscycho social issues, besides lack of exposure. No offense please.
Just ma candid observation.

You nor fit huh? Then join the likes of Maria. . .after marrying one kind of a "Conan The Babarian"!
Na you go cry ke.

I will not leave. . . let him leave MY house if he so chooses. kiss

You are damn right. . . women from the "Up Bendel" parts of Nigeria do not cry over hotdogs. kiss
They are too busy building mansions here and there with their poohsies, while the men play 'landlord' and stay home to look after the kids! kiss

Do you realize that if my husband dies today. . . if his God calls him. . . I am the one that would be the main suslpect? shocked
If you are married. . . you will learn to play detective. . . so when 'kasala' buss. . . nobarry go call ya name o!

Ho-ah! cool

With this analysis , Blazay we need to phock, Cos this analysis this making my Yekini hard.

Are you still in Coppel, Tell me whenever your husband travels so we can collabo.
Re: What If He Cheats? by Blazay(m): 11:18am On May 20, 2011
dayokanu:

With this analysis , Blazay we need to phock, Cos this analysis this making my Yekini hard.

Are you still in Coppel, Tell me whenever your husband travels so we can collabo.

I only phock EMPLOYED, PROFESSIONAL married men who have been married for at least 20 years without killing their wives and children.
Thanks for the offer though.

Yes, I still live in Coppell and I work in McKinney and Plano. . . right behind you too! Medical Center Drive to be exact.kiss

Finally, concerning Nigerian dudes and dudettes. . . I only go North or South,
NEVER East or West!
Mwaaaaaaaah!!!

I don't phock Yoruba or Igbo guys! kiss
Not to mention one with a combination-nuisance factor in the form of a "Dayokanu"!
Twa!

Hon'. . . You need to follow 'the yellow brick road"! kiss
Re: What If He Cheats? by dayokanu(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2011
Blazay:

I only phock EMPLOYED, PROFESSIONAL married men who have been married for at least 20 years without killing their wives and children.
Thanks for the offer though.

Yes, I still live in Coppell and I work in McKinney and Plano. . . right behind you too! Medical Center Drive to be exact.kiss

Finally, concerning Nigerian dudes and dudettes. . . I only go North or South,
NEVER East or West!
Mwaaaaaaaah!!!

I don't phock Yoruba or Igbo guys! kiss
Not to mention one with a combination-nuisance factor in the form of a "Dayokanu"!
Twa!

Hon'. . . You need to follow 'the yellow brick road"! kiss

I fit in perfectly. I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo. My username depicts the groups I hate most.

I am EMPLOYED, PROFESSIONAL and married to PALMela for over 20yrs.

Coppel, McKinney, Plano, Denton Lewisville all na my area.

I wanna phock you so bad that my body is Shaking right now,

We need to fix something very soon. I wanna phock you phock you Almondjoyyyyyy

(1) (Reply)

Children Outside Wedluck / If My Wife Leave Me,she May Die / How Do I Deal With My Anger Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.