Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex (35904 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by yusluvad(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Lol...
MondayOsunbor:

There is this lady who recently joined our organization. She caught my attention

lust
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by McOluOmo: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2021
daewoorazer:

Which yeye time? U and the OP sef, you both belong to phylum mumunidae.

Abbey 117
OP,
1. Don’t fall in any stupid love
2. Don’t do any stupid relationship
3. If u must gbensh her, let her bring the puna to you on a platter of gold; fcvk her like the biatch she is without mercy, while fucking her, ask her who owns her; make sure she answers in the affirmative.

NB: if you don’t have a >6’ gbola, don’t try number 3

U are a real niggar

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Op u are sick mentally!

At this rate, by the time u advance in your career and become director, it's ur type that will be superintending over banging sessions in the boardroom meetings! lipsrsealed

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Originalsly: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2021
You are willing to date your colleague's ex immediately after they broke up. What does that say about you? What would your colleague think of you? What would your married friends and friends with gf think of you? Who do you think would want you around their wife/gf? What do you think of a woman that is willing to date her ex's colleague? .... and she ticks all your boxes?

Only a fool breaks his own heart.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by superCleanworks(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2021
michlins:
Work romance

It's not enough that you compete for promotion at work, you will have to compete for a woman's attention as well

Bro how do you want to be buried, with complete body parts or some missing?

this is the comment right here.
understand this and know wisdom.

OP ABBEY117 why do you like suffering so much like this? pick a struggle
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by 46arcadez(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:
There is this lady who recently joined our organization. She caught my attention but I wanted to take things slow. Later I got to know that my other colleague at work had already spoken to this lady and they had been having serious romance. I had to cut off every affections though the lady in question and I later became best friends.

Fast forward to the present day, they broke up and the babe had been trying to gather herself. I cunningly asked her if she could work things out with the guy but she bluntly said no.

The issue here now is that I've been developing serious affection for her again though during our chats before their breakup I had told her I developed feelings for her but my other colleague was faster than I in approaching her of which she said I should have told her about it.

This lady ticks every boxes I want in a woman.

Kindly advice me...

That una work place go sweet, see as una just dey f**k anyhow.

My advice is to free her since your colleague have had something with her
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by KayCee92(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
angry
Of all the women wey dey this life,na your colleague ex you dey eye? undecided

Guy, remove your mind from that side because you'll definitely lose the respect that your colleague has gat for you...

No talk say I no warn you cha..

So because of the respect his colleague has for him, he should not approach a gal he likes abi. What if that same gal be him soul mate. What if they are meant to be together. So, he should throw that away because he wants the respect of a stupid colleague...
.lol grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by aloma007(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Na die you wan die!, #SIMPLE
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by bigcee(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:
There is this lady who recently joined our organization. She caught my attention but I wanted to take things slow. Later I got to know that my other colleague at work had already spoken to this lady and they had been having serious romance. I had to cut off every affections though the lady in question and I later became best friends.

Fast forward to the present day, they broke up and the babe had been trying to gather herself. I cunningly asked her if she could work things out with the guy but she bluntly said no.

The issue here now is that I've been developing serious affection for her again though during our chats before their breakup I had told her I developed feelings for her but my other colleague was faster than I in approaching her of which she said I should have told her about it.

Kindly advice me...
You're playing with fire. You better use your head. Small thing, ona emotions go just dey run anyhow undecided

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Noblewealth(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2021
The girl should be taken as an ashy if she said yes to you... How would she date 2men in same organization.. mehn it will end in premium tears..

Infatuation called feelings while obsessions called love... Come off it

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by viktohmarkz(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Everyone is telling OP not to try it,

Op should better listen, i remember doing my time at one of this big oil guys in Rivers state, taking company bus and all, cool guy me

Then this girl started showing green light, not knowing that there's a guy who was liking her, well i kuku chop her to my satisfaction and when i got tired i let her be.

E no reach 1 month i met another finer one, who was more beautiful than her, i took my chances and scored jackpot.

The first girl didn't take it lightly that she had to change her route just to avoid me.
Me no kuku send nobody.

Till the guy that was liking her came out to tell me that he didn't like how i treated the first girl and he liked her bla bla bla, it made the guy making my stay not so good but guy man things sha.

Op dating or having anything with a colleague isn't advicable it brings hate if it doesn't go well, just like she feels disgusted by the first guy

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Ebisinclair: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2021
What law says you can't date an ex of a friend or colleague? Guy take her out and let her know how you feel.... both of you know what you want.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by wayodude(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2021
You need to first enter there...after you don chop am tire and you still feel like that then you bam. Day time everything go dey your hand grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by deciderskill: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2021
BarrSly:

First of, don’t have any relationship with any girl at all.

Secondly, don’t have relationship with your colleague!! E no dy go well..

Also, if you dare fall for this girl so, under your very eye, her ex go dy gbensh her and you no go know.. them fit even get back together and you’ll just be a rebound.

Finally my advice... don’t touch her at all and if you have to do so then just dig her guts out till you burst!! And then move on.

#SLY_LIFESTYLE
Cold.. Imma buhhhh

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by marsup: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Is your colleague a friend? If he is not, then by all means, go ahead. But why engage in office romance? I find it.....exasperating.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Brunosamel(m): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...
Don't break the Guy's rule by dating her, I understand how you feel but to tell you the truth it doesn't worth it... Kill the feelings and find another suitor don't be a simp that waits in the line
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2021
You be pass me Ajeku.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Penguin2: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...

At the end of the day, what matters is ur happiness.

If you are certain the girl ticks every box of what u want in a woman, then go for her.

Las las na person ex girlfriend u go still marry. It doesn’t matter if it’s ur colleague’s ex or another.

Don’t deny yourself happiness because of useless social values that has no bearing on ur personal satisfaction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Penguin2: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Brunosamel:
Don't break the Guy's rule by dating her, I understand how you feel but to tell you the truth it doesn't worth it... Kill the feelings and find another suitor don't be a simp that waits in the line

They are colleagues at work, he didn’t say they are friends.

Even if they were friends, have you not heard of a friend marrying his friend’s ex?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Rollnd(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2021
She recently joined your organization and she has dated your colleague and out, now you look like the next meal on the table. Please ask yourself, is she in your organization for relationships or she’s there to further her career? To me she doesn’t look like a serious minded person and I’d advise you don’t get entangled with her. Bro, face your work!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by babyfaceafrica: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2021
Stay away from colleagues, friends Exes.... You are better than that
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Zimmermann(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2021
Go and take your turn grin

BTW, office dating? Bad idea bro.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Kenontop: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2021
Bro, if you like her go for her. But for your respect to be intact, is advisable you or her resign for the relationship to have honour. Just make sure you know what you want and you aren't ready to play around.... who knows she might be the help meet for you
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by kingPhidel(m): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2021
She won’t say no cost she want her ex to feel bad not because she loves you. That gender are something else. Also don’t date a colleague no matter what it always end up up in disgrace. What separates her with the ex will also separate you cos she was madly in love with him as you are with her now. What am I even saying! This is your private life but because you are not matured enough to decide and know what’s life is all about that’s why you bring it up here. Carry your cross ko
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Estacy22: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Your mates are going for a virgin lady while you are crushing for a left over of a colleague shows that you are the type that belong to inferiority class of people. Just imagine when you said that you were beating to the race of getting the lady in the first instance. You should be ashamed of yourself. The lady should be more ashamed if she grees to date you after disconnecting from another man in the same working place. It is going to be a reflection of who she is.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by emsco(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2021
U just one chop her kpomo cos you think she's a cheerful giver..
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Fadayomideji: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...
go look for another girl
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Brunosamel(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Penguin2:

They are colleagues at work, he didn’t say they are friends.

Even if they were friends, have you not heard of a friend marrying his friend’s ex?

Irrespective whether they are colleagues or friends or what ever it doesn't worth any of it... If he has any atom of dignity he should leave the girl or rather shouldn't do anything serious with her... It's more like eating a left over food with and no sensible guy will do that shit especially in the office world.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Iniobong44(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2021
You're not in love, you're in lust!

I can guarantee you that by the time you've made love with her severally, the so called love would fade..

You better remove your eyes from there!!

Ladies are many everywhere, so like the beans from the stones, select carefully..

Don't betray your colleague! You might end up in hell, after several shots!!

Don't forget that we are living in a lawless country under Buhari, be careful!!!
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by sorsor(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2021
Baba you just wan knack the babe biko leave all this emotions wey u dey attach

If u succeed in kpanshi her now you go move on to the next available employee
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by muller101(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2021
Mumu op. She ticks all the boxes. Idiot grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Slurity(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...
Love always come with sacrifices but yours may be a bit more than average. If you are willing to take the sacrifice go for your heart. I have heard of an interpreter in a church weeding sermon that God told that his destiny wife is the one he is officiating wedding for, 2 years down the line, the marriage crashed and the interpreter later got to marry the 'fairly used wife'. Only the senior pastor that the interpreter told God's instructions on the first weeding day makes the story believable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Says Being In A 'Toxic Relationship' Got Her Pains, Issues Stern Warning / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.