Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex (35840 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by ZooOga: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2021
@Abbey117 workplace wisdom... don't dip your pen in the company's inkwell, and don't sh*t where you eat your food.

Now congrats and kudos to you for not being one of the many NL jobless ppl. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by debetmx(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:
There is this lady who recently joined our organization. She caught my attention but I wanted to take things slow. Later I got to know that my other colleague at work had already spoken to this lady and they had been having serious romance. I had to cut off every affections though the lady in question and I later became best friends.

Fast forward to the present day, they broke up and the babe had been trying to gather herself. I cunningly asked her if she could work things out with the guy but she bluntly said no.

The issue here now is that I've been developing serious affection for her again though during our chats before their breakup I had told her I developed feelings for her but my other colleague was faster than I in approaching her of which she said I should have told her about it.

This lady ticks every boxes I want in a woman.

Kindly advice me...
Foolish hegoat! He just wants to Bleep! Beast! Led by the dick. Animal
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by mrksquare: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:
There is this lady who recently joined our organization. She caught my attention but I wanted to take things slow. Later I got to know that my other colleague at work had already spoken to this lady and they had been having serious romance. I had to cut off every affections though the lady in question and I later became best friends.

Fast forward to the present day, they broke up and the babe had been trying to gather herself. I cunningly asked her if she could work things out with the guy but she bluntly said no.

The issue here now is that I've been developing serious affection for her again though during our chats before their breakup I had told her I developed feelings for her but my other colleague was faster than I in approaching her of which she said I should have told her about it.

Kindly advice me...

Doesn't your organization have corporate code of ethics that frown at office romance?

Young man, let me advice you as one who have once traveled along this path. Never date a lady that work in the same organization with you. It is one distraction you will ultimately get to regret in the long run. Cast your search light outside your organization.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by phemmyfour: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...
You are not a woman. Go ahead and get your girl. Na only women dey vex if their friends date their ex
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by TemmyDayo50(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
undecided
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Joe4real1988:
Bro its better/more honourable as a man to marry/date a lady u don't have a personal view/knowledge of her relationship/sex escapade. After having sex with the lady severally, he will come to his senses.

Thank you.
Such a r/ship hardly ends well.
He will later begin to feel insecure around the colleague, the girl's ex.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Why do you want to eat another mans vomit?
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Spider20: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
No matter the velocity of advice you render to these OP an idiot, He will still remain an idiot...........
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by DeUltimate7(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
daewoorazer:

Which yeye time? U and the OP sef, you both belong to phylum mumunidae.

Abbey 117
OP,
1. Don’t fall in any stupid love
2. Don’t do any stupid relationship
3. If u must gbensh her, let her bring the puna to you on a platter of gold; fcvk her like the biatch she is without mercy, while fucking her, ask her who owns her; make sure she answers in the affirmative.

NB: if you don’t have a >6’ gbola, don’t try number 3

You be my real nigga i swear,

Your knowledge no go lost.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by LastProphet: 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
These are the kind of staff I like to sack, slow jobless and focusless staff with no big ambition except whatever is close by. Of all the women available to him in Naija the one that caught his attention is the one that saw you but still went for your colleague, and after she has finished with him you see yourself as the next in line, what a very low self esteem? Eyah. Go and find a big ambition for your life and pursue it, women will run after you and you choose, stop being a low life

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Dada4me: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
You're the cause of the breakup... When she is done with you she will move to the next available colleague.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by space9880: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...
her pics or I don't believe it
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Preciouschinwe(f): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Cerebellum:
Honestly, I still wonder if people who come for advice like that of OP are robots or Ghosts

[b]Like, how will a grown up man with hairy balls [/b]come online to ask for people's suggestion about his private life angry

So ashamed of OP
grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Newboss(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Try and fûck her first. That's all that matters right now.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...

Work-place romance - high potential for messy outcome
Work-place love triangle - exponentially heightened potential for messy outcome
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by hybridblood07(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
My best advise, the relationship might work out between you both, but first seek for your friend opinion about you trying to approach her. If he feels cool then go ahead and ask her out. Don't lose a friend over a woman
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Godbless3(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Chai all of ya want knack the hell out of her abi?
She join ur organisation as new worker,
You and ur guy admired her but your guy fast pass you, then you lock up and give up but been chatting with her because ya'll are co-workers not as ur guy girlfriend.
Along the way, ur guy is done and dusted and b4 that you have already told her that you admire and wanted her but ur guy over shap go first.
Now that they are tired of knacking each other, you too want have a share of her kpekus?
Which organisation y'all all turning to sex zone?
Abi ain't been seeing girls before...
There is what is call "RESPECT" and "SELF-RESPECT" in working place and among colleagues. Buy one or be an idiot.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by hybridblood07(m): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
It is better he seek for his friend opinion
yemionline:
My Advice, move on.

The fact that she dated your colleague doesn't mean things may not work out between you two but my fear that your colleague may try to sabotage your relationship.

Another angle: You don't even know what your colleague saw that made him remove his hands from the relationship.

My opinion, Move on bro... But then again you can do whatever you like oo.

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by thomasjoe(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...
She ticks every box like you said ....so what other advise do you need ?
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Powersurge: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...
Broa packed your affection inside your pocket o. It will end in premium tears. If you planned to resign or have resigned ypu could try it. Besides, I feel she wouldn't say yes to you.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Fortuneadeniyi3: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
McBrooklyn:
OP, you want to start a serious relationship with your colleague's leftover? Like you'll seriously feel all good introducing the same lady to your colleague as your girlfriend knowing fully well that colleague of yours must have drilled that same hole way too many times with no remorse for what the next available guy (probably you & few others cheesy) will get meet in store?? Smh, no shame! If only tötö has its own mileage, probably you would have known better.. grin
Seems you’re still a kid..You know how many guys don drill your gf before you meet am?Just Stop saying shit angry

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Diamond23(f): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...
Office of romance and sexologists. You are on the right path, carry on. Kindly do and breakup so another can take up
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Truvelisback(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
1.Op, u said u having developing feelings 4 her even b4 they brokeup. I hope u weren't the cause of their breakup?
2. I wonder how u find it comfortable dating ur colleague's Ex.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by zionstaar75: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Why are u talking like a small boy,everybody's wife was someone's ex.
Sonnobax15:
angry
Of all the women wey dey this life,na your colleague ex you dey eye? undecided

Guy, remove your mind from that side because you'll definitely lose the respect that your colleague has gat for you...

No talk say I no warn you cha..
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by BluntCrazeMan: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...
Continue taking things slow naa
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Dekroy46(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bahd guy�

Stop going round the bush...
Just tell us how you made them broke up cuz u wanna get ur own share�
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
house10studio1:
well its well know that people mostly fall quickly with people around their environment, expecially those who dont have a outside life like that.

schools
office
big brothers etc
I don't follow at all. undecided
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by josephevergreen(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
If I where you ehh..I will ghost that babe..if you doubt am try am it will end in premium tears!! And that your colleague ehh na enemy u done be so oo..all because of pxxy�� e no worth my man��
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by fayomim: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Am sorry for you
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Gfskw: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Then fuvvvkk her
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Magnoliaa(f): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

The point is how did she become an ex? Maybe she has issues? Eagle leaving its feathers..

Feather- The lady..

Eagle- The Ex..

Understand?

Oh. I see. I understand. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.