Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,882 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex (35841 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by openmine(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:
There is this lady who recently joined our organization. She caught my attention but I wanted to take things slow. Later I got to know that my other colleague at work had already spoken to this lady and they had been having serious romance. I had to cut off every affections though the lady in question and I later became best friends.

Fast forward to the present day, they broke up and the babe had been trying to gather herself. I cunningly asked her if she could work things out with the guy but she bluntly said no.

The issue here now is that I've been developing serious affection for her again though during our chats before their breakup I had told her I developed feelings for her but my other colleague was faster than I in approaching her of which she said I should have told her about it.

This lady ticks every boxes I want in a woman.

Kindly advice me...
Don't get involved with a lady who just left a relationship!
You will instantly become a 'rebound guy' to her!
Just remain friends with her and don't bring up the relationship chats for now!
Lastly, I'm not a fan of 'office' relationship because it doesn't end well for both partners!
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Origamist: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
michlins:
Work romance

It's not enough that you compete for promotion at work, you will have to compete for a woman's attention as well

Bro how do you want to be buried, with complete body parts or some missing?
Chisos.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Brunosamel(m): 4:54am On Aug 21, 2021
Penguin2:

Was ur present girlfriend a virgin when you met her?

I wanna know if u are not also dating someone’s leftover.
Guy Think logically and do not attach emotions to it, It's not matter of being a virgin or not it's just not a good sign to date a colleague ex girlfriend there's some many meaning attached to it...
It's against men code and not something one should be proud of I can never date any of my friends or coworker ex's no matter how beautiful and endowed she is I rather be single than date one...
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Roseey0(f): 5:26am On Aug 22, 2021
Everything must not be relationship. You guys can be great friends.
You can't possibly have everyone you developed feelings for. You have to respect yourself and your colleagues. Remain good friend but drop every other emotion. You can be loving the person from a distant just as a friend nothing more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.