Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

How Can One Gain Weight Easily? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Gain Weight Easily? (27634 Views)

Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Titus362: 6:57am On Dec 05, 2021
If you are a doctor, dentist or nurse and you need Housejob placement or internship at HSC, Lagos or some selected FMCs, send a mail to femidaveadesanmi@gmail.com with your details.
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Iammeemee(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Get the link to this secret trick video

Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by chieni(f): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
vert007:

Hello boss. Thanks a lot for this wonderful tips you gave me three months ago. It cost me a lot but I now weight 78kg from 60kg. I followed your instruction but I use water instead of milk because it makes it more creamier when using milk and makes me want to throw up.

My self esteem has increased a lot, the gym really made my body really good and my skin now looks for clearer. I no they slim fit new clothes any longer, I can now wear short trousers since I now have a bigger legs. It cost me a lot of money but it’s worth it.

About the eating part, I take a 3 square meal daily but I make sure I take one egg daily and I take fruits daily also and I also take beans a lot.
wow this is massive. Are there different brand for the serious mass gainer or its just one brand? Can you post pics of the brand?
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by chieni(f): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Laveda:
There’s a drink called Ensure plus. Try and get it. Works like magic.

And yeah, eat a lot. Track your calorie intake daily and you’ll definitely gain weight.
Hello please have you tried the brand ensure? How long did it take for you to notice a difference?
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by vert007: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2021
Entrepreneurrr:

Like how much does it cost u.

enohoefe plut01 can one use the PILLS as alternative to the powdered form? How effective are the pills?

Are you talking about the mass gainer? I buy the one of 15lbs which has 16 servings in it which means i can only use it 16times. So I buy two of that for a month each of them is 85,000 which makes it 170,000 altogether but the things works very well.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by vert007: 7:56am On Dec 06, 2021
chieni:

wow this is massive. Are there different brand for the serious mass gainer or its just one brand? Can you post pics of the brand?

There are lots of brands. Anyone that has mass gainer written on it usually works. I’m currently not at home but it was optimum nutrition serious mass gainer I’m using and what I notice is that it even works faster on women than it works on men. Here’s a picture

Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Franklyfrank300(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2021
I'm telling you ooh
mrkings84:
My bro abeg rest

Those in need of weight gain don't have issues, it's those in need of weight loss that do
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Franklyfrank300(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2021
Well if anyone here wants to lose weight I have a video for you ..

It teaches how to lose weight, the food and other things you need to do.

But at some point you need to pay for continuation of the program.

Check my signature for my WhatsApp number.
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by chieni(f): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2021
vert007:

There are lots of brands. Anyone that has mass gainer written on it usually works. I’m currently not at home but it was optimum nutrition serious mass gainer I’m using and what I notice is that it even works faster on women than it works on men. Here’s a picture
How many times in a day did you take it? Also how many scoops?
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by chccho(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
vert007:

Hello boss. Thanks a lot for this wonderful tips you gave me three months ago. It cost me a lot but I now weight 78kg from 60kg. I followed your instruction but I use water instead of milk because it makes it more creamier when using milk and makes me want to throw up.

My self esteem has increased a lot, the gym really made my body really good and my skin now looks for clearer. I no they slim fit new clothes any longer, I can now wear short trousers since I now have a bigger legs. It cost me a lot of money but it’s worth it.

About the eating part, I take a 3 square meal daily but I make sure I take one egg daily and I take fruits daily also and I also take beans a lot.
Help me ooo, i have been struggling with gaining weight for most of my lifetime. I have been btw 50kg- 65kg for close to 15yrs.
I would love to add like 10-16kg.
To those who have been using the mass gainer products, kindly tell us does it have any negative aside effects

1 Like

Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by vert007: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2021
chieni:

How many times in a day did you take it? Also how many scoops?

1 serving is 2 scoops. That’s what I take daily, 2 scoops in the morning after exercise
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by chieni(f): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2021
vert007:

1 serving is 2 scoops. That’s what I take daily, 2 scoops in the morning after exercise
By scoop, using a table spoon right? or it comes with it own spoon?
How much did you get that of 12lbs? I checked on jumia and its really on the high side about 93k.
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by vert007: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2021
chccho:

Help me ooo, i have been struggling with gaining weight for most of my lifetime. I have been btw 50kg- 65kg for close to 15yrs.
I would love to add like 10-16kg.
To those who have been using the mass gainer products, kindly tell us does it have any negative aside effects

I’m still using it and I haven’t experienced any side effect. But it’s not something I’ll be using forever. This will be the last month of taking it because the expenses no be here at all.
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by vert007: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2021
chieni:

By scoop, using a table spoon right? or it comes with it own spoon?
How much did you get that of 12lbs? I checked on jumia and its really on the high side about 93k.

It has it’s own special spoon in the pack. I got mine from at shop rite at Ikeja at 85k. You can check jiji, it’s even more lesser there
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by chieni(f): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
vert007:

It has it’s own special spoon in the pack. I got mine from at shop rite at Ikeja at 85k. You can check jiji, it’s even more lesser there

Gracias!! Show us before and after let's see now cool
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Gee64: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Too much of foreign diet.

Eat 6 wraps of Akpu with melon or banga soup 3 times daily for six months. You will look like Hercules.
enohoefe:

Bro, I used to be skinny around 60kg. But now I am 74kg. I will breakdown how it worked for me after many failed attempts.

Food is not enough cos you will never be consistent. You need high intake of calories and proteins. In achieving this, Protein Mass gainers are your best bet. I’ve used a few but the one that worked the most effectively was the OPtimum Nutrition Serious Mass gainer. You will need an intake of not less than 3,000 calories daily consistently to add good weight within 3 months. The Mass gainer has a large scoop cup and you’re told to use two scoops which gives 1650 calories at once, then you can use food to make up the balance and possibly exceed your daily calories quota. I add 2 bananas, 1 big scoop of peanut butter, 400ml of Milk and 2 big scoops of the mass gainer, blend them and it gives me a total of 2,450 calories at one sit. It’s a very heavy intake, and if you’re able to still eat a good portion of 3 square meals within a month you will see a huge transformation. You’ve got to hit the gym as well, Cos most of your calories will store in your stomach so the gym will help converting those calories and fats to muscles and give you a banging shape. Lastly, natural proteins are very important, chicken breasts, eggs, beef, salads, they are very helpful. Gaining weight is expensive and demands tons of dedication, but trust me you will love the transformation especially if you’re consistent with the Shake and Gym.
Good luck man.
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by chieni(f): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Gee64:
Too much of foreign diet.

Eat 6 wraps of Akpu with melon or banga soup 3 times daily for six months. You will look like Hercules.
lol
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Born2conquer: 3:02am On Mar 06, 2022
vert007:

Are you talking about the mass gainer? I buy the one of 15lbs which has 16 servings in it which means i can only use it 16times. So I buy two of that for a month each of them is 85,000 which makes it 170,000 altogether but the things works very well.

Wow, weight gain is not EASYYYY
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Born2conquer: 3:19am On Mar 06, 2022
tiptoe1:

Thanks for this boss. I am aware of how large the scoop is so it is expected to get exhausted quickly. I want to know if I can use one mass gainer for the month or I should budget two if I'm taking 2 scoops in the morning and night?
Bro, can I be doing normal press-up, push up at home or I need to find my way to a standard gym?

1 Like

Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Born2conquer: 3:21am On Mar 06, 2022
enohoefe:

Yes I take it once. I made it a habit. It’s a very heavy intake. What I advise is to take it after gym. In one week of consistency if you don’t see changes , block me. I gained that extra 14kg in less than 3 months. The gym is very important or else you have unhealthy fats.
Bro, can I be doing press-up at home or I need to visit the gym before I can see result?
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by enohoefe(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
[quote author=Born2conquer post=110785843]
Bro, can I be doing press-up at home or I need to visit the gym before I can see result?[/quote

You will need the gym cos you need some compound workout routines to really boost physique. Home press-up won’t do anything ]
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Konjidam: 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
enohoefe:

Bro, I used to be skinny around 60kg. But now I am 74kg. I will breakdown how it worked for me after many failed attempts.

Food is not enough cos you will never be consistent. You need high intake of calories and proteins. In achieving this, Protein Mass gainers are your best bet. I’ve used a few but the one that worked the most effectively was the OPtimum Nutrition Serious Mass gainer. You will need an intake of not less than 3,000 calories daily consistently to add good weight within 3 months. The Mass gainer has a large scoop cup and you’re told to use two scoops which gives 1650 calories at once, then you can use food to make up the balance and possibly exceed your daily calories quota. I add 2 bananas, 1 big scoop of peanut butter, 400ml of Milk and 2 big scoops of the mass gainer, blend them and it gives me a total of 2,450 calories at one sit. It’s a very heavy intake, and if you’re able to still eat a good portion of 3 square meals within a month you will see a huge transformation. You’ve got to hit the gym as well, Cos most of your calories will store in your stomach so the gym will help converting those calories and fats to muscles and give you a banging shape. Lastly, natural proteins are very important, chicken breasts, eggs, beef, salads, they are very helpful. Gaining weight is expensive and demands tons of dedication, but trust me you will love the transformation especially if you’re consistent with the Shake and Gym.
Good luck man.

Hello bro, hw long did it take u to achieve that 74kg. Thanks
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Smartslim17: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
What about this?

That optimum nutrition is too expensive.
Or is there any better alternative (recommendation)

Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by gassbee: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Smartslim17:
What about this?

That optimum nutrition is too expensive.
Or is there any better alternative (recommendation)
how much does this cost in d pharmacy
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Smartslim17: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
gassbee:
how much does this cost in d pharmacy

I saw it on jiji. Two different sellers.
60/65
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by gassbee: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Smartslim17:

I saw it on jiji. Two different sellers.
60/65
do you mean 60k
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Smartslim17: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
gassbee:
do you mean 60k

Yes
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Smartslim17: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
gassbee:
do you mean 60k

Another seller ready to sell it for 49k. But no recommendation yet.
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Medunah: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Smartslim17:

Another seller ready to sell it for 49k. But no recommendation yet.
Did you later get it??
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Smartslim17: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Medunah:

Did you later get it??

Yes I did
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Medunah: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Re: How Can One Gain Weight Easily? by Smartslim17: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Medunah:

I just sent you a pm or if you’re ok with dropping your email address, please do so I can send a mail directly. Thanks

My pm is not working

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor / Why Are Nigerian Nurses Always Rude And Mean? / What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.