Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,356 members, 7,888,128 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 (23276 Views)

Poll: Who Lifts The 2011 Champions League Trophy?

Barcelona(Spain): 52% (73 votes)
Machester United(England): 47% (67 votes)
This poll has ended

Barcelona V PSG : UCL (1 - 1) On 10th April 2013 / Barcelona V Spartak Moscow (3 - 2) On 19th September 2012 / Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by AjanleKoko: 11:42pm On May 28, 2011
mama-gee:

And also add seeing ronaldo in more history books and messi in none. . . wink

Now you got it right! wink

You are so right. History of Famous Gay Sports People grin
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by phreakabit(m): 11:43pm On May 28, 2011
mama-gee:

Did you just say everybody?

Cause messi swallowed a 4-0 thrashing in the world cup. grin grin grin grin grin

World Cup goals:

Ronaldo-1 Messi-0. . . wink

That should do it!

Arggh!! I give up there's absolutely no way I am going to convince you that Messi is the ALPHA footballer. . . Anyways its ur loss smiley
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by Roland17(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2011
Please Lord whom are you going to send, to rescue England from this annual punishment we suffer from Barcelona. this suffering is tooooo much, especially today's own. maybe Wigan (who knows?)
Congrats Barca, you guys are the best.
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:46pm On May 28, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I BE CHELSEA
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MAN U WIN ME
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
THEY CLAIM TO CARRY THE CUP
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by AjanleKoko: 11:47pm On May 28, 2011
Roland17:

Please Lord whom are you going to send, to rescue England from this annual punishment we suffer from Barcelona. this suffering is tooooo much, especially today's own. maybe Wigan (who knows?)
Congrats Barca, you guys are the best.

England should stay with rugby and cricket. They should also hire Mou as their rugby coach grin
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by Stealthy(m): 11:47pm On May 28, 2011
The decision to rest the 1st team players in the league paid dividends- I was worried that the guys would be rusty (indeed they looked so in the 1st few minutes), but in the end, our guys improved as the match wore on, while manure players tired from chasing the ball. The goal from rooney came at the right time - it showed our boys last that they had to be 100% all night.

More records:
Messi scored in England for the 1st time.
Barca won again in Wembley - 19 years after our 1st ucl there.
Pep's 2nd UCL as coach in 3 years.
Messi equals van nistelroy's record of 12 ucl goals in 1 season.
The only team to beat Barca in europe this season was arsenal.
Barcelona have now won more UCL cups than manu.
No english team has ever beaten Barca in UCL finals.
Manu did not win a single cornerkick in the match.
If Santos wins the South american cup, then Barca boy Keirrison will be a continental champion too.

You need a volcano to stop Barca in ucl - it worked for Inter last season, but Barca beat the volcano this time.

Barcelona! The 2011 champions of europe.
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by U1(m): 11:49pm On May 28, 2011
So we still have people like mama-gee making noise around here? What club do you even support? Abeg, don't tell me you're another hating Gunners fan. Besides, that'd make you the only Arsenal fan hating on the masters till now.

No make me carry cane come meet you for yonder o. grin Obey the masters, if you hope to become one yourself.
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:53pm On May 28, 2011
mama-gee:

And also add seeing ronaldo in more history books and messi in none. . . wink

Now you got it right! wink

@mamagee, so in the bottom left corner of that shelf you call a mind, Messi will be forgotten. Look, Ronaldo will be remembered as a great goal scorer, Messi will be remembered as one of the greatest footballers ever. Ronaldo still has pippo inzaghi and raul ahead of him as legendary goal scorers. he should beat both their achievements first. Messi just has to prove himself better than Maradona and Pele to be named the greatest player ever and at his age, its not such a tall order.
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by chelseabmw(m): 11:53pm On May 28, 2011
now i can sleep well smiley
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by phreakabit(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2011
Ok going to my cozy bed now. Going to try relish this victory in dreamland. Last words b4 I go: MESSI IS THE GREATEST TO EVER DO IT! Ronaldo is a distant joint second  with the rest of the pack. . . . .  That should make you happy now, as that's befitting enough.  wink
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by Roland17(m): 12:00am On May 29, 2011
if the players that took the physical and mental punishment, torment and torture for 93mins all agree that Barca was the better team by far, why would somebody somewhere, who paid #60 to watch the game with all the heat and body odor claim other wise, abi you bet money?
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by ndigbo: 12:02am On May 29, 2011
Barcelona thank you very much.
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by Debroslink: 12:10am On May 29, 2011
@ mamagee
Ur comments suck!!!
Miroslav Klose has 14 goals @ world cup, Zidane has 4 goals. Btw dese 2 players, who is considered to be d greater player

Ur boy-friend ronaldo scored a goal against a weak team lyk North Korea, means he's beta dan Messi

Ki ni big deal on scoring 40 goals without winning d league. Mind u, Messi is now d highest goal scorer in UCL history for a single season nd he won d trophy.

Whether Messi leaves Spain or not does nt question d fact dat he is a football legend. Even d great Pele never played in Europe, yet, he's a legend.

So plz, quit ds HATE nd accept d fact.
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by blackmale(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2011
barca is not a team, they re bunch of playstation 3,,,,,,,,
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by vislabraye(m): 12:17am On May 29, 2011
Barca really out palyed Man U. If they are English champions could loose i such a way, its shameful. Even the goal they scored was offside.

I wished Arsenal got this kind of referee Man U got against Barca. You would have seen the difference. Many Man Ufans were laughing when Barca defeated Arsenal. No shame for gunner because they were also playing against the referee, cheesy cheesy Kudos Barca
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by chelseabmw(m): 12:35am On May 29, 2011
No Insults pls

Post with insuts will be deleted
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by honeymix77(m): 12:50am On May 29, 2011
seriously how do u play against a team like this.
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by Nobody: 2:56am On May 29, 2011
honeymix77:

BY GOING TO MY VILLAGE, CONSULT MY ORACLE tongue WHAT ELSE? undecided
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by chelseabmw(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2011
Good Morning Guys grin grin grin

Manutd fans how was ya nyte?
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by snowdrops(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2011
first post after yesterdays match. was too busy recording it and re watching the whole match.

mannnnn, was a privilege to be part of the generation of humanity to behold the beauty of this barca side and their star man messi.

they put to rest first of all any doubts that their victory in the CL final of 2009 was a fluke

secondly messi again shone when it comes to the big stage. heard today that he had the highest number of dribbles in this seasons competition [?107] and the closest contender was garreth bale with [?57].

i no fit write again o. make i go watch the match again
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by snowdrops(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2011
chelseabmw:

Good Morning Guys grin grin grin

Manutd fans how was ya nyte?

why u dey tease them again now??/

you want make them burst tears? the one wey dem don cry yesterday don do ooo.

if not for internet this your statement fit cause fight physically
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by snowdrops(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2011
honeymix77:

they are unplayable simple. many have tried but hardly any have succeeded.
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by snowdrops(m): 8:07am On May 29, 2011
ndigbo:

Barcelona thank you very much.
thanks a million times
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by snowdrops(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2011
thanks God barca won the way they did. if not the man u fans and the barca haters would have said barca won against ten men, cheated, etc.

yesterdays game put that myth to rest.
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by snowdrops(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2011
and sorry for repeatingmyself or talking with myself, put i really must say this.

Hope Pele watched yesterdays match. As the old man had the audacity to question if messi was as good as he was.
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by phreakabit(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2011
[size=18pt]@snowdrops Abeg gimme the download link to the match or seed am for torrent. I need it like crayzay!!!!!![/size]
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by kidgenious(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2011
ManU was just second fiddle on d nyt.yet again messi showed he is simply d best.another year,another world footballer of the year.third time consecutively.
dats pure genius!the kid is juz a wiz, he shuld put all he has in his head into a book,simply phenomenal!

ManU,well try again next season!@least u ve gat epl to show for it.Gunnerz4eva!!! wink
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by snowdrops(m): 8:45am On May 29, 2011
before the match, many people were condemning busquets for allegedly being a cheat.

but man, did he prove the critics wrong yesterday.
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by snowdrops(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2011
phreakabit:

@snowdrops Abeg gimme the download link to the match or seed am for torrent. I need it like crayzay!!!!!!
it was recorded in a digital TV [sky] box. wish i can send it some way, but not sure. but i eventually plan to record it into a blank DVD probably later today.
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by phreakabit(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2011
snowdrops:

before the match, many people were condemning busquets for allegedly being a cheat.

but man, did he prove the critics wrong yesterday.

Been a Barca fan for over 20 years and I still cant remember A member of the team I dislike as much as Bussi, not for his lack of talent, but rather for his repulsive attitude . But all the same he showed sheer class yesterday!

snowdrops:

it was recorded in a digital TV [sky] box. wish i can send it some way, but not sure. but i eventually plan to record it into a blank DVD probably later today.

Ok coolz.
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by phreakabit(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2011

Learn from Master Emmanuel Adebayor

http://www.youtube.com/embed/fxQVqKvDDGk
Re: Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 by snowdrops(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2011
phreakabit:

Learn from Master Emmanuel Adebayor

tell me its april first grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Brentford (0 - 2) On 26th April 2023 / Rapid Wien Vs Arsenal :Europa League (1 - 2) -Live / Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 1st January 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.