Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,185 members, 7,932,033 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:41 PM

Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. (13415 Views)

Manchester United Celebrate Nigeria Independence Pics / 50 Reasons Why We Should Celebrate Nigeria / Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by SEFAGO(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2011
ekt_bear:

I met some pretty damn cool Igbo folk today. As much as we talk crap to each other on this NL Politics section, one love outside of it and in real life.

The large majority of my friends are Igbo or from the south-south. Infact my best friend when I was in college is from the south-south. If they see what I say online they will vouch that it isnt me cool.

I do honestly love the diversity in Nigeria. Its one of the things I am proud off.

You gotta love Igbo people though, they are pretty nice individuals, just a bit ethnocentric. Its not only the ones online that think like this, a lot of them do, they just dont say it out in public.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by ektbear: 1:50pm On May 29, 2011
^-- Hmm, interesting. I guess makes sense. . . talk online cannot come in a vacuum. Has to be a reflection of the thought process of a large fraction of 'em in RL.

Oh well, not the end of the world

lmao @ your sig
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by ChinenyeN(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2011
hmm. . . ChinenyeN - Ngwa - Abia
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by aljharem3: 2:25pm On May 29, 2011
ChinenyeN:

igbo or what
ngwa is a clan undecided
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 29, 2011
Edo state here wink
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by ChinenyeN(m): 1:40am On May 30, 2011
alj_harem:

igbo or what
ngwa is a clan undecided
ChinenyeN:

I don't understand what it is that you don't get.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by igboboy1(m): 5:46am On May 30, 2011
SEFAGO:

The large majority of my friends are Igbo or from the south-south. Infact my best friend when I was in college is from the south-south. If they see what I say online they will vouch that it isnt me cool.

I do honestly love the diversity in Nigeria. Its one of the things I am proud off.

You gotta love Igbo people though, they are pretty nice individuals, just a bit ethnocentric. Its not only the ones online that think like this, a lot of them do, they just dont say it out in public.

ANd yorubas are not ethnocentric? Negro please, Those in the hinterland of yorubaland like ibadan, ogmosho are very very ethnocentric i must say, IN warri the yorubas that i went to school are normal chaps

ekt_bear:

^-- Hmm, interesting. I guess makes sense. . . talk online cannot come in a vacuum. Has to be a reflection of the thought process of a large fraction of 'em in RL.

Oh well, not the end of the world

lmao @ your sig

nna true talk about online yannings do not come from vacum. likewise u are suspect, probably at dinner your family congregate and discuss about igbo hence your proneness to discuss igbo er'day
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by hakanai(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2011
haka_nai -- Bornu Bura
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by johnie: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2011
Yoruba - Lagos State

[flash=600,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaD8AhKXonI[/flash]

[flash=600,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBAoRf1O6m8[/flash]

[flash=600,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZuHmxRtIE8[/flash]

[flash=600,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMFmt0cUof0[/flash]

[flash=600,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBb-cLkBhFQ[/flash]

[flash=600,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mo1g7EHz2Q[/flash]

[flash=600,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBOFGDFyz1I[/flash]

The time for lamentation is over, it is time for transformation!
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2011
i really like that t.y bello song
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by semid4lyfe(m): 1:51am On Jun 02, 2011
Which one ifyalways come dey claim itsekiri. . .nor be Igbo she be?
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Odunnu: 2:20am On Jun 02, 2011
No mind am.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Afam4eva(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2011
Enugu Kwenu, Igbo Mmammanu
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by wedee1(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2011
I am 25% fulani through my father though I always claim Yoruba. My paternal grandfather was 100% fulani from kano. My mother (RIP) was hausa while my step mother is Ashanti (Ghana).

I wish I was Igbo. I love their lifestyle, their commitment to their kins and community, their culture and most of their swag. I love Igbo people a lot and always thank God to have created such a wonderful people. I'm happy they're Nigerians.

Having lived in the North, SW and East, I can tell you that the only way for Nigeria to be great is through the Igbo with their very aggressive attitude to business and academia and their pool of creative talents. Truly, if other Nigerians can emulate this, Nigeria will be an outstanding nation.

They have always hosted me well. When I schooled in the east, I met a lot of other non-Igbo people who were comfortable in schools without being discriminated against. In my school alone, there were 28 Hausas, 15 Fulanis, 40 yorubas and other non-Igbo.

I have had a great time with the Igbos and I love them from the bottom of my heart.

God bless them.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by dempeople(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^^^

Nagode Mallam.

God bless you.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by olawalebabs(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2011
I buo lachi]
Ina kwana
Ekaro
ku be laci
Ape yio sa
Man geeli
Soso bia mi
Afiri soku
Nee fata
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by NegroNtns(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2011
We_dee,

Your bearing need to be re-calibated.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by prodam(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
omo yoruba ni mi o, swagga

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2015: Enugu Imploding, Chime's Political Fortune In Final Days / Fashola Inspects Combined High & Magistrate Court, Epe. PICS.. / FG Blames Illegal Russian, Chinese Fishing In Nigerian Waters For Low Revenue

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.