Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,191 members, 7,932,045 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:58 PM

Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. (13416 Views)

Manchester United Celebrate Nigeria Independence Pics / 50 Reasons Why We Should Celebrate Nigeria / Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Rhino5dm: 11:32am On May 26, 2011
This early morning unprovoke attack was in protest of a crack i left open between his skull after sustaining a mortal wound from me yeaterday. grin

He will be ok in no time after recieving his daily 40 horse whip morning-morning tonic.

I shall let 'it' LIVE! . . .And the crowd cheers All hail rhino!!! cheesy

SEFAGO:

See This mugun ok, I laugh in Spanish

IQ- 149

More like half of that
SEFAGO:

See This mugun ok, I laugh in Spanish

IQ- 149

More like half of that
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Rhino5dm: 11:39am On May 26, 2011
Not surprise coming from someone that sat for 'common entrance' thrice. grin grin grin

Beaf:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Rhino5dm: 11:51am On May 26, 2011
No hating the guy is really trying considering the small capital available for the projects, though plenty complain from the locals here that all the contracts are awarded between his immediate family.

Whenever am in the state capital(dutse), i will try putting up something.

ekt_bear:

Rhino, you need to take pictures of Jigawa and let me know if this is hype or for real. You should post in that thread.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by SEFAGO(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2011
Odunnu:

Na wa o.
Why is my own different? Nkem diche bu ajo afa!

Nairaland Grapevine whispers into my ears that you are smoking hot. Post a profile pic, I wanna see, I wanna see!!!
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Jarus(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2011
Odunnu is not from the North. I once asked her in one thread. She lived in the North though, and speaks Hausa well.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by SEFAGO(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2011
This early morning unprovoke attack was in protest of a crack i left open between his skull after sustaining a mortal wound from me yeaterday.

"unprovoked" you dimwit. Are you typing from your mobile phone again?

Gap theory  grin, and you have the audacity to claim an IQ of 149. I go laugh die.

Anyways dont wanna derail.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by ektbear: 12:03pm On May 26, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

No hating the guy is really trying considering the small capital available for the projects, though plenty complain from the locals here that all the contracts are awarded between his immediate family.

Whenever am in the state capital(dutse), i will try putting up something.

It will be progress in Nigeria for people to give contracts to their pikin, but for at least the contracts to be executed.

Not the best, but also better than the status quo.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Odunnu: 12:08pm On May 26, 2011
Jarus:

Odunnu is not from the North. I once asked her in one thread. She lived in the North though, and speaks Hausa well.
Haba Jarus, even you?
SEFAGO:

Nairaland Grapevine whispers into my ears that you are smoking hot. Post a profile pic, I wanna see, I wanna see!!!
the grapevines need to be pruned, they are running too wild, seeing substance when its mere shadow
ekt_bear:

Odunnu is from the south somewhere, just grew up in the north.

I'm a true hausa, believe me when I say I know hausa culture more than I know that of the South
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Rhino5dm: 12:13pm On May 26, 2011
SEFAGO:

"unprovoked" you dimwit. Are you typing from your mobile phone again?

Gap theory  grin, and you have the audacity to claim an IQ of 149. I go laugh die.

Anyways dont wanna derail.

"don't" you little Arrow!

Oya! Off you go. www.boyz.com. . .Go catch some fun. Fagg0t!
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by zstranger: 12:19pm On May 26, 2011
SEFAGO:

Nairaland Grapevine whispers into my ears that y[b]ou are smoking hot[/b]. Post a profile pic, I wanna see, I wanna see!!!

Not your typical spinner! Adjusting the "hot-ness" scale for Nigerian standard, she is hot

Besides her Heineken stomach, she is pretty, erm, okay!
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Rhino5dm: 12:30pm On May 26, 2011
I equally share your idea.

ekt_bear:

It will be progress in Nigeria for people to give contracts to their pikin, but for at least the contracts to be executed.

Not the best, but also better than the status quo.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by ektbear: 12:44pm On May 26, 2011
lol @ Heineken stomach

One nice thing about Nigerian girls in Nigeria is that they tend to have nice bodies.

Not the typically pudgy bodies you see many women here having
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Odunnu: 1:42pm On May 26, 2011
zstranger:

Not your typical spinner! Adjusting the "hot-ness" scale for Nigerian standard, she is hot

ò ñu ru úka m, bute oche! Epesus! Ò fé sa là gi akwaya?
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by SEFAGO(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2011
zstranger:

I already made the necessary adjustment. I am already aware that Naija women are not world class by any standards and so using such an outlook would give them low grades.

Okay is good. Relative to Tpia and Kobo how would you rate her? And her bo-obies as big as that of Ileke-idi? Be more descriptive my friend, I dont have much to go by.

Not the typically pudgy bodies you see many women here having

Wait until they hit the 30s. They look like badly spread pancake.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by aljharem3: 3:07pm On May 26, 2011
This is the first thread yorubas and igbos are actually laughing together grin

well nice 1 dem_people wink

rhino, good one as well

offa man jarus, orisirisi se le ni nairaland wink

ileke-idi, nice one as well

@dem_people, since u leave in kent, we should meet one of this days grin i deg go london next week

@beaf, please be objective and stop being myopic next time
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by ak47mann(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2011
And her bo-obies as big as that of Ileke-idi? tongue tongue tongue
you get terminator eyes tongue tongue tongue
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Dede1(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2011
SEFAGO:

I already made the necessary adjustment. I am already aware that Naija women are not world class by any standards and so using such an outlook would give them low grades.

Okay is good. Relative to Tpia and Kobo how would you rate her? And her bo-obies as big as that of Ileke-idi? Be more descriptive my friend, I dont have much to go by.

Wait until they hit the 30s. They look like badly spread pancake.

What an indelible insult to view Nigerian women who were decorated by audacious hands of God through the prisms of ugliness stood up by Ileke-idi and Kobojunkie?  grin grin
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Dede1(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

I throw in my towel.

Rhino: Ondo state(origin), affliated to Bauchi, based in lagos and currently staying in Jigawa.

Marital status: recently married

IQ scores: 149!

Intrest: war games & military hardware.

Dislike: oppression of the masses by government.

Ideology: Progressive tendency.

Profession: Mechanical Engr & Advanced Geometry Engr.

Difficulties: NONE.

Bigotry: Not Applicable.

Employment status: Well paid .

Political association: CPC (Sai general Buhari!)

Views about NL: Very good place to improve diction. I have learnt alot and i have done that pretty fast.

National call: Battle ready.

So i guess you should be happy now.

It is unfortunate this deranged maggot has the effrontery to insult engineers and probably gets away with it. What the hell is geometry engineering or engineer?
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Rhino5dm: 3:57pm On May 26, 2011
Ya uche nana Alhaj lipsrsealed

Aloora, Benvenuto! cheesy cheesy cheesy

alj_harem:

This is the first thread yorubas and igbos are actually laughing together grin

well nice 1 dem_people wink

rhino, good one as well

offa man jarus, orisirisi se le ni nairaland wink

ileke-idi, nice one as well

@dem_people, since u leave in kent, we should meet one of this days grin i deg go london next week

@beaf, please be objective and stop being myopic next time

Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by aljharem3: 4:05pm On May 26, 2011
rhino rhino grin

i no sabi watin u write o
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Rhino5dm: 4:24pm On May 26, 2011
Let me school you small. Call my attention incase you are lost. Expect my post bit by bit cos i will doing that from my handset.

That profession is NOT thought in school yet so even if you hit google search, you have a zero return. . .  we have no certification body. So you will be disappointed when you want search for that. we are recognise by US government. Remember i once stated that i help in the development of a particular military hardware for US defence as a sub-sub contractor. . .

Dede1:

It is unfortunate this deranged maggot has the effrontery to insult engineers and probably gets away with it. What the hell is geometry engineering or engineer?   

Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Rhino5dm: 4:40pm On May 26, 2011
. . .when i started the development course in Europe. I was choosen and tagged(due to my high IQ).

Take this simple example if you are technically inclined. How will you build a submarine that will be done in five different countries?

Hints: remember Air bus A 380 was build between five countries or so. So how do you think they were able to that?? How do you think they were able to produce individual components.

Like wings,tail,fuserlarge and assemble them precisely within the acceptable engineering tolerance?

don't bother using google or going to their web site when you that i will know.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Rhino5dm: 5:10pm On May 26, 2011
. . . Basically i provide services to mutinationals. When there is any challenges in production/construction then my services will be required.

Google out sabratha, akpo project, mamoura, oso plartform, bonga deep water. These are multi-million/billion dollar projects. Like in the case akpo project all installation was done with ROV(remote operated vehicle). I did some Aker jobs too. . . i use faro 3d laser scanner, leica 3d geometrical positioning robot, Nikkon 3d instrument, leica Disto D8.
I equally use alot of software like pro/engieer, catia, solid work, autocad, Inventor, rhinocad, survey max, tekla structures to mention but a few depending on what am about to achieve

If you have ANY questions about those software or the instrument then go ahead. . .

please am using my hand set from a hide out(sharia in the north) with me here is Gulder, power horse and SUYA meat. grin grin grin
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by SEFAGO(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2011
Rhinodumb

I dont understand why you murder grammar in the name of typing from a handset. This one too much.

. . .when i started the development course in Europe. I was choosen and tagged(due to my high IQ).

No spelling was involved in that IQ test thats for sure.

Dede1:

What an indelible insult to view Nigerian women who were decorated by audacious hands of God through the prisms of ugliness stood up by Ileke-idi and Kobojunkie?  grin grin

A virgin in his 40s is a virgin forever. You are still a virgin if you dont know that women with massive bo-oobies like Ileke-idi are objectively more attractive that other women. Check out her melons men, you will understand. Even Papa Grammarticology like you should be able to appreciate them. Thats why I am nice to her, in the hope that one day I will be able to suck them to the fullest of my satisfaction.

As for Kobo, what can I say in  her defence? Well you just have to tape her mouth and I am sure she will be fine.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by ak47mann(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2011
SEFAGO:

Rhinodumb

I dont understand why you murder grammar in the name of typing from a handset. This one too much.

A virgin in his 40s is a virgin forever. You are still a virgin if you dont know that women with massive bo-oobies like Ileke-idi are objectively more attractive that other women. Check out her melons men, you will understand. Even Papa Grammarticology like you should be able to appreciate them. Thats why I am nice to her, in the hope that one day I will be able to suck them to the fullest of my satisfaction.

As for Kobo, what can I say in  her defence? Well you just have to tape her mouth and I am sure she will be fine.
me too tongue
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Dede1(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Let me school you small. Call my attention incase you are lost. Expect my post bit by bit cos i will doing that from my handset.

That profession is NOT thought in school yet so even if you hit google search, you have a zero return. . .  we have no certification body. So you will be disappointed when you want search for that. we are recognise by US government. Remember i once stated that i help in the development of a particular military hardware for US defence as a sub-sub contractor. . .

I am all ears and hope you will indulge. I know about geodetic, geometric, geotechnical and even graphic engineering. However I shall need all your backwater expertise to understand “geometry engineering”. But granted you are a bona fide transient, you can claim to be the son of Alaafin. Nothing is too big for you.  Talking about hardware, where you involved with machine design, fabrication, 3D graphic design and structural integration?
I have known you type before you navigated your way to this forum. I guess “advance geometry engineering" landed you into crude oil bunkering. You are one complete Olodo.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 26, 2011
nutcases!
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Dede1(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2011
SEFAGO:

Rhinodumb

I did not know women endowed with oversized lips such as Ileke-ide could knock your knees. grin grin The two naira land ubiquitous ladies mentioned in your post can not make a blind man’s plate. Do not make me question your sense of value.
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by ak47mann(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2011
Dede1:

I did not know women endowed with oversized lips such as Ileke-ide could knock your knees. The two naira land ubiquitous ladies in your post can not make a blind man’s plate. Do not make me question your sense of value.

so if she present those big rounded boo-bs in Ur face can you still talk cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Rhino5dm: 7:03pm On May 26, 2011
The IQ of my diccck is greater than the cumulative IQ's of your next four generation

Questions for you Mr. Idio*t GO.

1. What is the process of printing TO SCALE in AutoCAD?

2. How can I run a stress analysis in Autodesk inventor if my direct load is smaller than live load?

3. What are the process of calibrating a Faro arm in RhinocerosCAD?

4. How can i obtain my dimensionl data from a from large turbo fan?

5. Using vray in 3dmax how can i get a realistic hdr image with LUT workfolw?

6. What are minimum points to use for re-section using leica TPS +1200?

7. How can get my model shape using data i obtain from Faro 3d point cloud?

8. Why should i used catia V4 instead of Autocad?

9. What are the process of checking parameters assuming am using solidworks?

10. How can i achieve a rotation and trnsformation in survey max?

11. Why should i export my data wsing DXF format when using ANY CAD software?

These are very elementary questions . . . Mr. Dunderhead, when should i expect my answers?

Get your little brain busy and WAIT for more. Punk!

SEFAGO:

Rhinodumb

Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 26, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

The IQ of my diccck is greater than the cumulative IQ's of your next four generation

2. How can I run a stress analysis in Autodesk inventor if my direct load is smaller than live load?

These are very elementary questions . . . Mr. Dunderhead, when should i expect my answers?

SEFAGO is just pressing your button. He's that annoying.

Chill.  tongue
Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by SEFAGO(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2011

You are sttttoooopid. Is that your evidence for having a high IQ?

grin

When did technical questions about computer aided design software become equivalent to the Binet Test. U no fit tell us that you are a Graphical Designer cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Morocco / We Won’t Endorse Any Candidate For Kogi, Bayelsa Guber Polls – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.