Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,270 members, 7,936,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda (7484 Views)

Where Are You Worshipping At Today? / God Brought Coronarvirus To Punish China For Idol Worshipping - Bishop Iboyi / Could This Be A Clear Definition Of Idol Worshipping? (See This Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Abohboy: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa! embarassed
Christianity didn't spread through England and Rome, it's the Bible that the true God allowed those robbers to transport throughout the earth. As for Christianity it came when Jehovah's Witnesses first knock on your door!

Jesus never asked his followers to force the book or it's teaching on anyone, so if what you know today was forced down your throat then know that it has nothing to do with Christianity!

Are you preaching and teaching from house to house?
Do you separate yourselves from worldly politics?
Do you associate with a global family of peace loving worshipers?
Do you know that it's a crime to carry weapons for any reason whatsoever?
Those are the teachings of Jesus Christ of Nazareth so if you're not practicing those things then you were misinformed! smiley

The Bible would have never reached Africa internal if England, Portugal and France never existed or if they never became Christian due to the Roman empire there would only be Islam and traditional religions and that's final
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2021
Abohboy:

The Bible would have never reached Africa internal if England, Portugal and France never existed or if they never became Christian due to the Roman empire there would only be Islam and traditional religions and that's final
Those people weren't "Christians" but "misinformed churchgoers" and the true God used them to transport His word throughout the earth but the message wasn't known until Jehovah's Witnesses started preaching and teaching what Jesus taught in the first century.

There is a difference between having the book and knowing what the book teaches! smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Abohboy: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Those people weren't "Christians" but "misinformed churchgoers" and the true God used them to transport His word throughout the earth but the message wasn't known until Jehovah's Witnesses started preaching and teaching what Jesus taught in the first century.

There is a difference between having the book and knowing what the book teaches! smiley

idiot

2 Likes

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Abohboy:

idiot
Oh you hate the truth, shey? undecided
Well it's not by force, you learn everyday! smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Abohboy: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Oh you hate the truth, shey? undecided
Well it's not by force, you learn everyday! smiley

It's not the truth though

Christianity would have never reached Africa without the Roman empire and without the European empires who colonized other people it's as easy as that

3 Likes

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2021
Abohboy:

It's not the truth though
Christianity would have never reached Africa without the Roman empire and without the European empires who colonized other people it's as easy as that
And i am telling you that the Romans who went round the world killing people in the name of crusades weren't Christians, Jesus never forced his teaching on anyone! smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Abohboy: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

And i am telling you that the Romans who went round the world killing people in the name of crusades weren't Christians, Jesus never forced his teaching on anyone! smiley

They were Christians and they spread Christianity you don't get to choose who's Christian and who isn't Christian the ultimate point is that without them Christianity wouldn't even exist today it would have died out very quickly.

And I never said Jesus forced his teaching on anyone but the missionaries of Jesus and the Christians such as you do force your teachings on everybody for no reason

3 Likes

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2021
Abohboy:

They were Christians and they spread Christianity you don't get to choose who's Christian and who isn't Christian the ultimate point is that without them Christianity wouldn't even exist today it would have died out very quickly.

And I never said Jesus forced his teaching on anyone but the missionaries of Jesus and the Christians such as you do force your teachings on everybody for no reason

If Jesus never forced his teaching on anyone, never participated in politics, never took up weapons against anyone, never supported the use of weapons then those people weren't Christians! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Abohboy: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If Jesus never forced his teaching on anyone, never participated in politics, never took up weapons against anyone, never supported the use of weapons then those people weren't Christians! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

As a say Jesus didn't force his teachings on anyone BUT you do and so do most christians

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! Actually I am laughing at your foolishness. The foolishness of believing that an almighty god gives you power against a not almighty devil yet you are more afraid of the devil than anything. The foolishness of calling your own heritage devil worship and calling the heritage of an even more violent culture worshippers of a good god. The foolishness of bellyaching over a historical video. Your foolishness yields compound interest evrytime we try to examine it. Bwahahahahaha!

Meanwhile yeah I sure hope that all that I am looking for I find such as love, joy, peace, harmony and prosperity. Keep wishing me those things OK. LMFAO!
It takes a foolishness of the highest order to deduce fear of the devil from my posts here.

Imagine saying that I am so afraid of the devil you serve, and yet when i said the same devil lamented my killing of his three generals, you came and said if I had the opportunity, I would be worst than the Taliban. I am really afraid of the devil your god who cannot do more than a dead rat, lol.

I keep exposing his evil works, like the ritual killings and human sacrifices, being done by his agents, yet i'm so afraid of the devil according to his spokesman Lordreed.

I am so afraid of the devil, yet God used me to take down the biggest witch in Africa from my bedroom. What a way to be afraid of the devil who you worship, lol!

I'm so afraid of the devil yet i keep destroying and exposing his works and devices to your utter anguish, that you keep showing up in in my thread to lament your losses. What a way to be afraid of the devil according to his spokesman Lordreed.

Don't worry, since you now consciously worship and serve the devil, get ready to lament his losses, because I haven't even started being afraid of the devil yet.

Why not try come against me with the witchcraft you're now learning, na there you go know how much I fear the devil, if you survive am. Such a fool!

The devil has obviously fried your brain, you now think anyone he dreads and has a phobia for is now afraid of him.

It's now clearer to me why God said He would deal with you. Don't worry, just continue being a fool for the devil, and serving him with all your heart, you'd soon find what you seek, for someone who has a phobia for death.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by LordReed(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It takes a foolishness of the highest order to deduce fear of the devil from my posts here.

Imagine saying that I am so afraid of the devil you serve, and yet when i said the same devil lamented my killing of his three generals, you came and said if I had the opportunity, I would be worst than the Taliban. I am really afraid of the devil your god who cannot do more than a dead rat, lol.

I keep exposing his evil works, like the ritual killings and human sacrifices, being done by his agents, yet i'm so afraid of the devil according to his spokesman Lordreed.

I am so afraid of the devil, yet God used me to take down the biggest witch in Africa from my bedroom. What a way to be afraid of the devil who you worship, lol!

I'm so afraid of the devil yet i keep destroying and exposing his works and devices to your utter anguish, that you keep showing up in in my thread to lament your losses. What a way to be afraid of the devil according to his spokesman Lordreed.

Don't worry, since you now consciously worship and serve the devil, get ready to lament his losses, because I haven't even started being afraid of the devil yet.

Why not try come against me with the witchcraft you're now learning, na there you go know how much I fear the devil, if you survive am. Such a fool!

The devil has obviously fried your brain, you now think anyone he dreads and has a phobia for is now afraid of him.

It's now clearer to me why God said He would deal with you. Don't worry, just continue being a fool for the devil, and serving him with all your heart, you'd soon find what you seek, for someone who has a phobia for death.

Bwahahahahaha! Clown jesusjnr killing witches from his bedroom. Still waiting for you to kill me since you are so powerful. So powerful that you fuùcked up and had to delete your previous moniker. LMFAO!

Or you need to fast and beg your god to kill me, like you begged the sun to obey you that time. LMFAO!

You remain a foolish slapstick clown, doing prat falls and face planting into the dung of your useless so called powers. Don't worry when my children are doing birthday I will invite you to come and do your comedy skit. LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Clown jesusjnr killing witches from his bedroom. Still waiting for you to kill me since you are so powerful. So powerful that you fuùcked up and had to delete your previous moniker. LMFAO!

Or you need to fast and beg your god to kill me, like you begged the sun to obey you that time. LMFAO!

You remain a foolish slapstick clown, doing prat falls and face planting into the dung of your useless so called powers. Don't worry when my children are doing birthday I will invite you to come and do your comedy skit. LMFAO!
Try to use the witchcraft you're learning against me and see if you don't immediately have your wish.

At least you can now see how much I fear the devil you serve, lol, such a fool of the highest order to ever think such a thing...

I feel immense pity for you because it seems God's silence and patience has emboldened you, you're now trying to take your foolishness to the next level.

Don't worry when the time comes, you'd understand that God's patience and humility doesn't mean weakness but strength.

Laugh all you can now, the time is fast approaching when you would forget how to laugh, that's if you don't repent and ask for mercy.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abohboy:

Jesus never executed any of his miracles and half of the stories in the Bible literally come from other religions like the Babylonian and Egyptian ones

WAKE UP
You're obviously a new comer here still trying such an outdated lie on someone who's neither blind or gullible.

Keep trying, maybe someone gullible would fall for it, but not here where it's failed woefully.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by LordReed(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Try to use the witchcraft you're learning against and see if you don't immediately have your wish.

At least you can now see how much I fear the devil you serve, lol, such a fool of the highest order to ever think such a thing...

I feel immense pity for you because it seems God's silence and patience has emboldened you, you're now trying to take your foolishness to the next level.

Don't worry when the time comes, you'd understand that God's patience doesn't mean weakness but strength.

Laugh all you can now, the time is fast approaching when you would forget how to laugh, that's if you don't repent and ask for mercy.

The day will never come when I will forget to laugh. It is not today I have been saying your god can't do more than a dead rat yet I am still here. I will continue to laugh at your foolishness as long as you display it here. As it is paining you so much go to that your bedroom and stop me na. LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by A001: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Your stupidity is legendary. The foundation of Christianity was laid by the Roman catholics. They're the traditional Christians.

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Abohboy: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You're obviously a new comer here still trying such an outdated lie on someone who's neither blind or gullible.

Keep trying, maybe someone gullible would fall for it, but not here where it's failed woefully.

The story of Noah literally comes from the epic of gilgamesh
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abohboy:

As a say Jesus didn't force his teachings on anyone BUT you do and so do most christians
You don't know the meaning of "FORCE" smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
A001:

Your stupidity is legendary. The foundation of Christianity was laid by the Roman catholics. They're the traditional Christians.
Thanks for the compliment!
If you're truly intelligent you should know that a barber differs from a butcher, both of them deal with skin but one takes care while the other kills.
I know most atheists are liars because if truly you people want to debunk Christianity you will find out what Jesus taught and look for those practicing it then you can now debunk it as nonsense. But blindly referring to political religionists as Christians when the book says Jesus never participated in politics shows the level of insincerity in you people! smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Abohboy: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You don't know the meaning of "FORCE" smiley

I didn't ask for you to talk about Christianity yet you've come and pushed your scripture and opinion on us
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Abohboy: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for the compliment!
If you're truly intelligent you should know that a barber differs from a butcher, both of them deal with skin but one takes care while the other kills.
I know most atheists are liars because if truly you people want to debunk Christianity you will find out what Jesus taught and look for those practicing it then you can now debunk it as nonsense. But blindly referring to political religionists as Christians when the book says Jesus never participated in politics shows the level of insincerity in you people! smiley

Nobody even confuses barbers and butchers so what are you talking about? The rest of what you said is stupid the literal base of Christianity comes from Roman catholicism

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abohboy:

I didn't ask for you to talk about Christianity yet you've come and pushed your scripture and opinion on us
I think intelligent people wants to expand their knowledge!
I never knew it's a crime to share what you have on social media! undecided
Just say you're scared of God's word because i never forced it down your throat, i only presented what i know about the topic of discussion! smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by macof(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lol. They are now killing witches from their bedroom. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Abohboy: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I think intelligent people wants to expand their knowledge!
I never knew it's a crime to share what you have on social media! undecided
Just say you're scared of God's word because i never forced it down your throat, i only presented what i know about the topic of discussion! smiley

The world needs scientific knowledge not knowledge on the so called word of God i've grown up in a christian household and I still live in one but I certainly don't accept the religion. The topic was that Isese isn't idol worshipping as people of your religion claim you didn't make any constructive claim as to why people of your religion do that rather you tried to force a link or a narrative between the two religions that don't exist with your fallen angels bs then you moved on to start talking about God choosing a singular race like that even begins to make sense

3 Likes

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abohboy:

The world needs scientific knowledge not knowledge on the so called word of God i've grown up in a christian household and I still live in one but I certainly don't accept the religion. The topic was that Isese isn't idol worshipping as people of your religion claim you didn't make any constructive claim as to why people of your religion do that rather you tried to force a link or a narrative between the two religions that don't exist with your fallen angels bs then you moved on to start talking about God choosing a singular race like that even begins to make sense

What exactly do you know about Ìṣẹ̀ṣe?
Do you know anything about ifá at all?
Well i'm from the clan where ifá is our ancestral worship and my own parents are Muslims but i studied all before i converted to JW.
So don't just tell me what you don't know about Ìṣẹ̀ṣe because i know much about it even more than i know Islam! smiley

Science is a subject on it's own that doesn't contradicts God's word. Science is for finding out more about our environment and how we can live healthy but God's word is about how we cohabit peacefully so science can never help us to cohabit peacefully on this planet because the knowledge to cohabit is in the Bible! smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
As thinking Witnesses are left scratching their heads, wondering why their hard-earned contributions to the “world wide work” threaten to be diverted by yet another adverse sex abuse judgment, the questions continue to pile up.

Watchtower ordered to pay $13.5 million in sex abuse case as Gerrit Lösch fails to testify
https://jwwatch.org/cedars-blog/watchtower-ordered-to-pay-13-5-million-in-sex-abuse-case-as-gerrit-losch-fails-to-testify
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by A001: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
This guy doesn't even know the history of his religion or he's being mischievous. SMH
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Aaron Kaufman’s film Crusaders—released as part of Vice TV’s “Vice Versa” nonfiction series—eviscerates the Jehovah’s Witness faith in which he was raised, giving a public platform for former members to speak out about the scourge of pedophilia within the church, and about the elders who are committed to keeping it a secret.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-jehovahs-witnesses-secret-pedophile-database
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Abohboy: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What exactly do you know about Ìṣẹ̀ṣe?
Do you know anything about ifá at all?
Well i'm from the clan where ifá is our ancestral worship and my own parents are Muslims but i studied all before i converted to JW.
So don't just tell me what you don't know about Ìṣẹ̀ṣe because i know much about it even more than i know Islam! smiley

Science is a subject on it's own that doesn't contradicts God's word. Science is for finding out more about our environment and how we can live healthy but God's word is about how we cohabit peacefully so science can never help us to cohabit peacefully on this planet because the knowledge to cohabit is in the Bible! smiley

I clearly know more about Isese then you do when you claim the Orisha are fallen angels and added to that everybody in Africa has a traditional religion as their ancestral worship so your point doesn't matter

Science isn't solely for health, science is also to find out where we came from, how we evolved and what we can do to improve our lives and create new technology and yes science does contradict God's word many many times

2 Likes

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
On a Friday morning in August, one of the Jehovah’s Witnesses top leaders sat before an Australian government commission investigating whether the organization hid child sexual abuse from secular authorities.

That Geoffrey Jackson, one of the seven members of the religion’s Governing Body, was being grilled in public captivated a global community of former Witnesses that watched the live stream on their home computers.

During two weeks of hearings, Jackson and members of the organization’s top brass in Australia gave hours of sworn testimony, but at least one big question remained: Were any of them telling the truth?

revealnews.org/article/jehovahs-witnesses-can-hide-the-truth-in-court-to-protect-religion/
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
A Jehovah’s Witness congregation was responsible for the rape of a young woman because of the power male “elders” wielded over “sheep-like” members, the Court of Appeal ruled.

The victim had complained about Mark Sewell’s kissing and innuendo but was urged to show “compassion” by his father, who, like Sewell, was an elder at the church in south Wales.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jehovahs-witness-congregation-blamed-for-rape-8v7m70jcp
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
The Pennsylvania attorney general's office reportedly is investigating whether the Jehovah's Witnesses repeatedly failed to report child sexual abuse allegations to authorities in what is believed to be the first wide-scale examination by a U.S. law enforcement agency.

The attorney general's office told USA TODAY it "cannot confirm or deny the existence of investigations."

But Mark O'Donnell, a former Jehovah's Witness who left the religion when he was 46, said the Pennsylvania attorney general's office interviewed him last summer at his home in Baltimore. Then he was subpoenaed to testify before a statewide investigating grand jury in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

O'Donnell provided USA TODAY a copy of his subpoena.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2020/02/08/jehovahs-witnesses-under-investigation-pennsylvania-attorney-generals-office/2425260001/
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abohboy:

I clearly know more about Isese then you do when you claim the Orisha are fallen angels and added to that everybody in Africa has a traditional religion as their ancestral worship so your point doesn't matter
Science isn't solely for health, science is also to find out where we came from, how we evolved and what we can do to improve our lives and create new technology and yes science does contradict God's word many many times

Good!
So present a group of scientists who are living peacefully with their neighbours! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase / Migrant Crisis: Slovakia 'Will Only Accept Christians' / Worship God To Achieve Change, Adeboye Counsels Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.