Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,270 members, 7,936,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda (7484 Views)

Where Are You Worshipping At Today? / God Brought Coronarvirus To Punish China For Idol Worshipping - Bishop Iboyi / Could This Be A Clear Definition Of Idol Worshipping? (See This Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sherrie D'Souza was 46 when she was first allowed to sing the national anthem.

Naomi Mourra was 22 when she was first allowed to celebrate her own birthday.

Both were discouraged from voting in elections for many years.

The Sydney women spent decades of their life living in a bubble where they were told what to think, say and do and the consequences for disobedience were life altering.

Sherrie and Naomi were Jehovah's Witnesses.

According to the organisation, there are currently more than 70,000 Witnesses in Australia.

The sect is headed by an all-male governing body and elders adhere to policies laid out in a guidebook that's kept confidential from other followers.

The religion preaches that Armageddon will happen any day, wiping out the entire human race except for all Witnesses who will live forever in paradise.

abc.net.au/news/2021-09-04/these-women-left-their-strict-religion-this-is-what-they-found/100165266

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Jehovah’s Witnesses leaders have said publicly that they are proud of their child protection policies and that they do more to shield young members from harm than other religions. Despite mounting lawsuits and media reports, however, they have failed to acknowledge that the organization has hidden child abuse from secular authorities around the world for decades.

They haven’t expressed outrage over the abuse of their children. Or given indications that they’ll be changing their policies. Instead, they’ve made one thing clear: They want the press to go away.

https://revealnews.org/blog/how-jehovahs-witness-leaders-are-responding-to-child-abuse-scrutiny/
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by A001: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:
The Pennsylvania attorney general's office reportedly is investigating whether the Jehovah's Witnesses repeatedly failed to report child sexual abuse allegations to authorities in what is believed to be the first wide-scale examination by a U.S. law enforcement agency.

The attorney general's office told USA TODAY it "cannot confirm or deny the existence of investigations."

But Mark O'Donnell, a former Jehovah's Witness who left the religion when he was 46, said the Pennsylvania attorney general's office interviewed him last summer at his home in Baltimore. Then he was subpoenaed to testify before a statewide investigating grand jury in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

O'Donnell provided USA TODAY a copy of his subpoena.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2020/02/08/jehovahs-witnesses-under-investigation-pennsylvania-attorney-generals-office/2425260001/
Stop derailing the thread please. Create your own thread for JW evangelism.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
soloffandzervanos.com/blog/2020/02/jehovahs-witness-sexual-abuse-case-how-is-the-organization-governed.shtml

We are ready to help you through this
If you or somebody you love has been sexually abused by a member of the Jehovah’s Witnesses (MaxInDHouse) please speak to an attorney as soon as possible. The team at Soloff & Zervanos, P.C. is ready to listen to your case. Our compassionate and experienced Philadelphia child sex abuse attorneys understand that this is a difficult topic. We are ready to help you obtain justice and compensation for what happened. This can include coverage for:

Pain and suffering damages
Compensation for needed counseling
Punitive damages against those responsible (including the abuser and the Jehovah’s Witnesses)
We are ready to help you take control of this situation. You can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling us at 866-597-8572.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:

The Sydney women spent decades of their life living in a bubble where they were told what to think, say and do and the consequences for disobedience were life altering.

According to the organisation, there are currently more than 70,000 Witnesses in Australia.

The sect is headed by an all-male governing body and elders adhere to policies laid out in a guidebook that's kept confidential from other followers.

The religion preaches that Armageddon will happen any day, wiping out the entire human race except for all Witnesses who will live forever in paradise.

abc.net.au/news/2021-09-04/these-women-left-their-strict-religion-this-is-what-they-found/100165266

Compare the highlighted with what this man said:

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. John 3:16

So tell everyone the difference between the highlighted and what Jesus of Nazareth said! smiley

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:
soloffandzervanos.com/blog/2020/02/jehovahs-witness-sexual-abuse-case-how-is-the-organization-governed.shtml

We are ready to help you through this
If you or somebody you love has been sexually abused by a member of the Jehovah’s Witnesses (MaxInDHouse) please speak to an attorney as soon as possible. The team at Soloff & Zervanos, P.C. is ready to listen to your case. Our compassionate and experienced Philadelphia child sex abuse attorneys understand that this is a difficult topic. We are ready to help you obtain justice and compensation for what happened. This can include coverage for:

Pain and suffering damages
Compensation for needed counseling
Punitive damages against those responsible (including the abuser and the Jehovah’s Witnesses)
We are ready to help you take control of this situation. You can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling us at 866-597-8572.

If you catch a criminal take him to the authorities! smiley

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If you catch a criminal take him to the authorities! smiley

They are at your door.

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Abohboy: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
So present a group of scientists who are living peacefully with their neighbours! smiley

Oh so you're one of those who believes without religion people won't have morals. This conversation is other then I can't concern myself with idiots

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:

They are at your door.
You're welcome in Jesus name! smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abohboy:

Oh so you're one of those who believes without religion people won't have morals. This conversation is other then I can't concern myself with idiots
You have morals, shey?
Nobody denies that!
But you will never ever find a peaceloving people apart from those who accepted Jesus' teachings.
For your information, Satan is intensifying his effort in infusing hatred in the minds of people around you, so people everywhere are becoming weird by the second. Only Jehovah's Witnesses are keeping the calmness that befit sane people. Science can never do that, in fact scientists are inventing more destructive devices while Jehovah's Witnesses are erasing hatred and wars in the minds of people! Isaiah 2:2-4

I pity your condition, don't worry they are coming for your head with destructive devices invented by SCIENTISTS. Sebi we are preaching peace you are arguing blindly! cheesy
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Abohboy: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You have morals, shey?
Nobody denies that!
But you will never ever find a peaceloving people apart from those who accepted Jesus' teachings.
For your information, Satan is intensifying his effort in infusing hatred in the minds of people around you, so people everywhere are becoming weird by the second. Only Jehovah's Witnesses are keeping the calmness that befit sane people. Science can never do that, in fact scientists are inventing more destructive devices while Jehovah's Witnesses are erasing hatred and wars in the minds of people! Isaiah 2:2-4

I pity your condition, don't worry they are coming for your head with destructive devices invented by SCIENTISTS. Sebi we are preaching peace you are arguing blindly! cheesy

There are peaceful people who didn't accept Jesus look at the Nri kingdom their religion preached peace and they had no concept of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abohboy:

There are peaceful people who didn't accept Jesus look at the Nri kingdom their religion preached peace and they had no concept of Jesus
It's impossible because they will practice politics which will open the way for nepotism and racism, which in turn will result into KILLING of the opposition!
So learn how to dig matters to the root cause not just looking at things from the surface! smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Abohboy: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's impossible because they will practice politics which will open the way for nepotism and racism, which in turn will result into KILLING of the opposition!
So learn how to dig matters to the root cause not just looking at things from the surface! smiley

What? I gave you an example of the Nri who never once started a war there was literally no violence allowed, they never traded slaves or what not no singular person of their religion killed another and they practiced Odinani, had Dibias, did divinations and had masquerades there was no concept of Jesus and yet there was peace in the land without racism
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abohboy:

What? I gave you an example of the Nri who never once started a war there was literally no violence allowed, they never traded slaves or what not no singular person of their religion killed another and they practiced Odinani, had Dibias, did divinations and had masquerades there was no concept of Jesus and yet there was peace in the land without racism

You don't get it, do you?
You're talking about an ethnic group where the people are speaking the same language and culture so how do you expect them to raise weapons against themselves? cheesy
I said there can never be peace if they engage in politics, as in where they decide to have a say in the political affairs of the country where they live. As long as they remain within their clan surely their elders will settle whatever differences that comes up. But they shouldn't leave their community and think they want to participate in the political affairs affecting other tribes! smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Abohboy: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You don't get it, do you?
You're talking about an ethnic group where the people are speaking the same language and culture so how do you expect them to raise weapons against themselves? cheesy
I said there can never be peace if they engage in politics, as in where they decide to have a say in the political affairs of the country where they live. As long as they remain within their clan surely their elders will settle whatever differences that comes up. But they shouldn't leave their community and think they want to participate in the political affairs affecting other tribes! smiley

It's a whole kingdom with different people of different dialects, the Aro Igbo stil thought against other Igbos like those in Umuleri even though they spoke the same langauge so your point was wrong, language doesn;t equate peace and they had a political structure through the Umunna

There is no singular evidence you can provide that proves that only Christianity or Jesus as you say can provide oeace when the Crusades so called Christians were violent or even the English in their colonial rule, yet no singular person in the Nri Kingdom ever initiated an act of violence or killing that should tell you which religion really ensures peace in the land

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abohboy:

It's a whole kingdom with different people of different dialects, the Aro Igbo stil thought against other Igbos like those in Umuleri even though they spoke the same langauge so your point was wrong, language doesn;t equate peace and they had a political structure through the Umunna

There is no singular evidence you can provide that proves that only Christianity or Jesus as you say can provide oeace when the Crusades so called Christians were violent or even the English in their colonial rule, yet no singular person in the Nri Kingdom ever initiated an act of violence or killing that should tell you which religion really ensures peace in the land

Your igbo people will forever remain in their own community but Jehovah's Witnesses have taken Jesus' teachings to all the nations in the world and anywhere we go we already have brothers there because of Jesus' teachings.

I keep telling you that the crusaders are not Christians, Jesus commanded his followers to take the Good News to all the earth but your odinadi will remain in just one community just like other religions. They can't unite people of all sorts the way Jehovah's Witnesses (the true Christians) are doing globally! smiley

Here is Jesus' order again:

Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things! Matthew 28:18-20

No demon can utter such statement because they don't have what it takes to propagate the message of PEACE which is God's Holy Spirit!
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Ola17: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Only the Israelites knew the true God, all other nations are worshipers of demons. But if you want me to expatiate on this no problem.
There's no nepotism in this case God chose a race for a purpose and that purpose has been met! smiley

Eiyaa cry

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Ola17: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abohboy:

False

Orunmila, Osanyin, Obatala, Ogun are Orisha who were sent down to earth to make humans and make it habitable for them and they don't live on earth the clear difference between Ifa and Christianity is that in Ifa Olodumare doesn't get involved in human matters the Orishas do that and your point of the Israelites are the only ones who understood it clearly is bullshit what you're exposing is one of the largest inferiority complexes i've ever seen

Brother!
I shuddered when I read that line. That’s one of the most messed up thing I’ve heard someone say about his own origin and culture. Very messed up.

2 Likes

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ola17:

Brother!
I shuddered when I read that line. That’s one of the most messed up thing I’ve heard someone say about his own origin and culture. Very messed up.
ORIGIN kọ́ Star ni! cheesy
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by LordReed(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ola17:

Brother!

I am beginning to think that the reason Christianity and Islam "beat" our native religions is because they are willing to employ more ruthless brainwashing techniques than our forebears were familiar with. It's has to be because this cultural exsanguination by the natives themselves is very baffling.

4 Likes

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Janosky: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Armageddon no dey your Bible?
You dey fear 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 & Matthew 24:36-39?
Hypocrisy tie gele & wrapper for your head.
Your Pastorpreneurs punished a State Official of C.A.N. for disobedience.
The Gombe State Official was punished for his choice of "what to think, say and do and the consequences for disobedience" of the National leadership descended on him. cheesy

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Janosky:

Armageddon no dey your Bible?
You dey fear 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 & Matthew 24:36-39?
Hypocrisy tie gele & wrapper for your head.
Your Pastorpreneurs punished a State Official of C.A.N. for disobedience.
The Gombe State Official was punished for his choice of "what to think, say and do and the consequences for disobedience" of the National leadership descended on him. cheesy

Sorry, I don’t speak your dunce language nor do I fear fear the Thessalonians and Mr. Matthew. However, I am apprehensive of the Galatians , the Romans, and Dr. Luke. Additionally, Bel and the dragon give me the shivers. Armageddon was a relatively good movie but they got the space aspect wrong.

Pastorpreneurs on the Governing Body do very well for themselves. They even paid $13.5 million in restitution for covering up Jehovah’s pedophiles f#cking children. Jehovah fondled himself while witnessing the abomination.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Janosky: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:
Jehovah’s Witnesses leaders have said publicly that they are proud of their child protection policies and that they do more to shield young members from harm than other religions. Despite mounting lawsuits and media reports, however, they have failed to acknowledge that the organization has hidden child abuse from secular authorities around the world for decades.

They haven’t expressed outrage over the abuse of their children. Or given indications that they’ll be changing their policies. Instead, they’ve made one thing clear: They want the press to go away.

https://revealnews.org/blog/how-jehovahs-witness-leaders-are-responding-to-child-abuse-scrutiny/

Continue DECEIVING yourself.
JWs have been working to curb child abuse even when the Laws of today were not extensive in the past decades to cover a wide range of issues related to abuse of minors.

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Janosky:

JWs have been working to curb child abuse even when the Laws of today were not extensive in the past decades to cover a wide range of issues related to abuse of minors.

I have posted a lawyer’s contact address in case you witnessed some hanky panky.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Janosky: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Sorry, I don’t speak your dunce language nor do I fear fear the Thessalonians and Mr. Matthew. However, I am apprehensive of the Galatians , the Romans, and Dr. Luke. Additionally, Bel and the dragon give me the shivers. Armageddon was a relatively good movie but they got the space aspect wrong.

Pastorpreneurs on the Governing Body do very well for themselves. They even paid $13.5 million in restitution for covering up Jehovah’s pedophiles f#cking children. Jehovah fondled himself while witnessing the abomination.
The language spoken by your forebears is what you call "dunce", continue ooo !
JWs won the appeal, stop DECEIVING yourself.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Janosky: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:

I have posted a lawyer’s contact address in case you witnessed some hanky panky.

You have been making claims of JWs wrongs, is Nairaland a law court?
Na you know the law & the lawyer, you dey find clients for them or for yourself?
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
Janosky:

You have been making claims of JWs wrongs, is Nairaland a law court?
Na you know the law & the lawyer, you dey find clients for them or for yourself?

A community of peace loving people who just want to f#ck kids in peace is a goldmine of jokes.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Janosky:

The language spoken by your forebears is what you call "dunce", continue ooo !
JWs won the appeal, stop DECEIVING yourself.

Which appeal? Sorry, it’s hard to keep up with all the court cases of child buggery, raping, and delusions.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Janosky: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Which appeal? Sorry, it’s hard to keep up with all the court cases of child buggery.

After misleading the public viewing your comments, you are asking "which appeal"?

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Janosky: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:

A community of peace loving people who just want to f#ck kids in peace is a goldmine of jokes.
Deluded bigot .
TUEH !!!
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Janosky:

After misleading the public viewing your comments, you are asking "which appeal"?

The public await the proof of the appeal they won, and the venerable public have other examples of Jehovah’s Salacious Witnesses and their licentious adventures. I might just have the oracle of google pull up more examples of Jehovah’s Lustful Lot and their naughty antics for the public.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by KnownUnknown: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Janosky:

Deluded bigot .
TUEH !!!

I sure do despise you people. No fucking doubt about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase / Migrant Crisis: Slovakia 'Will Only Accept Christians' / Worship God To Achieve Change, Adeboye Counsels Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.