Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Gospel According To Joagbaje - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel According To Joagbaje (7749 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Beware Of The Gospel According To The New Age Movement (part 2) / The Gospel According To Judas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by yommyuk: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2011
@Yommy:
How? Long time! "Pastor" Joe contacted his "worst enemies" (in his estimation) on NL ---> SirJohn (the misguided liar as he calls him), KunleOshob (can you imagine?) & myself (the ignorant babyteeth boy) via email quietly outside NL. Let me leave the list at that. His first mail to me was titled "My Appeal" and specifically said he was not sent officially to NL and thus, our "stressing" him could cause problems back at church HQ.

I was deliberately very rude in our communication; calling him thief, criminal etc but to my astonishment (because here on NL, he was totally ignoring me), he never took offense at even the worst insults but only sought excuses to explain. Suddenly too, he started replying me on NL trying to make civil conversation even though he used to ignore me before (just as he does now having again determined I won't become a friend). Long story there!!

Can you show me where Christ tried to become friends with the Pharisees? I can show them seeking Him out to placate Him. So, why is someone openly calling me a baby-teeth and/or non-christian on NL then quietly seeking to placate/discuss with me? Who does that resemble? Jesus or the "Pharisees"? If you know you are telling truth, why try to shut up dissenting voices by seeking to make them friends?

I have told Jo - they are trying to take away God's Glory from Him - But He is jealous and will disgrace them all over and over till they embrace truth & humility or get destroyed. While God knows I feel empathy for him because he shows "humanity" when embarrassed at times, I find myself pitting that against the Justice being denied the poor, needy and widows to the point where even these are scammed to bring their mite to billionaire business-men.

Plus Jo is gifted (I have copies of at least 4 of his paintings) - why not face real manly work and THEN, claim all the tripe you claim now to prosper? Why is that for others while they bring cold cash to you?

@nuclearboy

Long time too bro. Busy schedule and trying to make sure time spent on NL is more valuable. It is very easy to get caught up in pointless issues on here.

In regards to Jo, personally I did have a chat with him via yahoo and he seems a nice guy. The only issue I have with him is the way he elevates Bros Chris. But I have found out that is generic within Christ Embassy.

This so called 'appeal', was it for funds or what? Why was he uneasy about HQ knowing about his activities?

Jo, can you please explain? I honestly believe your integrity is on the line.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by DeepSight(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2011
Pastor AIO:

There are souls at stake

There is not one single soul that will be lost if such a soul has the unction of love and charity. And in that regard, God, and not man, is the judge.

and it is only fair that someone coming unto NL for the first time can quickly make references. It took me over half an hour to find the link above.

There is no justification for what you did in opening such a malicious and petty thread. Do not try to dignify it as some altruistic act. It is only fair that anyone coming to NL as a new comer can freely open threads to make their own inquiries from Jo and co. If you were being fair, you would also seek links to thread where these same guys have preached stuff that no one disputed.

If your thread was done as a joke, (as I myself have made joking threads about others before), fair enough. No harm in a good joke. But to the extent that you try to render it a serious matter, that is contemptible. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by DeepSight(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2011
And in support of my assertion that no charitable soul can be lost, I quote from you, Pastor AIO -

Pastor AIO:

What is yours can never be taken away from you. Ti ewure ba ja lo, a pada wale o, ti agutan ba je lo, a pada wale o. Ile o, abosimi oko. If Goat or Sheep should escape it will still come back home, because home is the resting place after work.

Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by DeepSight(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2011
And I retain this -

Pastor AIO:

Okay, I stand corrected. This thread is malicious. I apologize to all concerned. Above all to Joagbaje. My apologies.

- - - as an accepted reference. Kudos.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by PastorAIO: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2011
Nuclear said:

Plus Jo is gifted (I have copies of at least 4 of his paintings) - why not face real manly work and THEN, claim all the tripe you claim now to prosper? Why is that for others while they bring cold cash to you?

Men, this is what pains me the most.  It is a real case of Talent-miss-road.  If you see his work it is not ordinary talent.  I get the sense of a divine endowment in it.  The truth is that I desperately want to like the guy.  I don't actually dislike him, it is the teachings that fleecing of the poor that I find so contemptible.

Deep Sight:

There is not one single soul that will be lost if such a soul has the unction of love and charity. And in that regard, God, and not man, is the judge.

I'll need to know what you mean by soul being lost cos it could be different from what I mean.  Besides even in issues of 'God' and 'man' and 'right to judge' I very much doubt there is much common ground in out uses of those terms to facilitate a discussion.

Deep Sight:

There is no justification for what you did in opening such a malicious and petty thread. Do not try to dignify it as some altruistic act. It is only fair that anyone coming to NL as a new comer can freely open threads to make their own inquiries from Jo and co. If you were being fair, you would also seek links to thread where these same guys have preached stuff that no one disputed.

If your thread was done as a joke, (as I myself have made joking threads about others before), fair enough. No harm in a good joke. But to the extent that you try to render it a serious matter, that is contemptible. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I disagree over the matter of justification.  That it caused offence to some people made me regret and I apologised.  I see no reason why people couldn't also add links to threads where he 'preached stuff that no one disputed'.  

In fact if someone did such a thread about me, I might even feel quite pleased.  The only reason why it is considered 'malicious and petty' in Joe's case is because the vast majority of his contributions have been sensationally libellous.  

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Actually, no, I'm not ashamed.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Enigma(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2011
The idea of a compendium of some of Joagbaje's stuff is a good idea. As a matter of fact, I did something in the same spirit, though different, last year when I selected a number of his nonsenses that I called "specials" to address specifically. Unfortunately, many people will not understand and will read the wrong motive and even alleged "malice" into such a thread. Others prefer to support Joagbaje because it suits them: some of the non-Christians prefer to use his type of portrayal of Christianity as their straw-man for attacking Christianity; some prefer some of his more "worldly" approach because it does not reprove them; some will support his actions like using double-IDs because they do the same etc etc etc.

The idea of the compendium thread may still be viable either expressly as proposed or indirectly by individuals identifying his previous nonsenses piece-meal and posting the link(s) in say an on-going discussion.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by PastorAIO: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2011
Deep Sight:

And in support of my assertion that no charitable soul can be lost, I quote from you, Pastor AIO -

Quote from: Pastor AIO on Today at 01:36:45 PM

What is yours can never be taken away from you. Ti ewure ba ja lo, a pada wale o, ti agutan ba je lo, a pada wale o. Ile o, abosimi oko. If Goat or Sheep should escape it will still come back home, because home is the resting place after work.

O, you really are a pathetic and pitiful monkey!! That entire thread was done in jest. Why didn't you quote the whole of what I said. It is becoming clear why you are so keen to support Joe. You are of the same ilk.

this is the post in full
Today is your day of blessings and fruitful lessons to enrich you.

The money robbed from you to give to the Rich, by the Robbing Hoods is still coming back home, which is your pocket. It is like the demon that has been cast out of a man. The money that was cast out of you will journey through waterless places and come back to find your pocket clean and tidy (in other words empty) and it will go and get 7 other batches of money more considerable than himself and they will invade your pocket. The Latter rain will be greater than the former. Say AMEN!
Written in response to this
Today June 12th is my barfday this year.

Pentecost, my barf day, the day I was born is sellebrated 50 days after Easter.

Let the well wishing flow in

Happy Barfday to me

Ware is the kake, let me blow the candles hand make a wish

Robin Hood, the highly skilled archer and swordsman,

was known for "robbing from the rich and giving to the poor,"

so today, I wish to do away wif inverse Robin Hood

Charisma wifhout character armed with

Ephesians 6:17 - And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God

They is mis wavering the sord around, plundering and fleecing me

"Taking from the poor to make ONLY the prince of thieves rich or better off"

Amen
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-688649.0.html

Deepsight this is low.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by DeepSight(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2011
Enigma:

Others prefer to support Joagbaje because it suits them: some of the non-Christians prefer to use his type of portrayal of Christianity as their straw-man for attacking Christianity; some prefer some of his more "worldly" approach because it does not reprove them; some will support his actions like using double-IDs because they do the same etc etc etc.

I urge you not to attribute a motive to everything. I find the persecution and vitriol obnoxious. That is my view. Got no motive other than that which I have stated. In fact there are others who share my view. Do you regard them all to be as insidiously evil and hypocritical as Deep Sight? Come on.

I repeat: if people disagree: disagreement is permitted. The man has always cited scripture to support his contentions. Please simply carry on citing your own scripture as well to debunk them. That's the essence of a good debate. No need to get personal.

But then, some people always get personal once their convictions are challenged.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by PastorAIO: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2011
Deepsight are you Ðip▓§hïtë
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by DeepSight(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2011
Pastor AIO:

O, you really are a pathetic and pitiful monkey!!

Gracias. This has since become typical. And it is especially remarkable coming from one moaning about "saving souls." I have become permanently convinced that someone has hijacked your account. It simply cant be you.

That entire thread was done in jest. Why didn't you quote the whole of what I said.

Pastor I DEMAND HONESTY! - Did the jest there take anything away from the timeless truth you uttered when you said that anything that is truly yours cannot be taken away? That is what I am driving at mate.

In other words - it is not within the power of Jo or CEC to damn any soul. Any soul that is lost can only blame itself. No sould that has teh spark of love within it will be lost. Like you said - that which is truly yours cannot be taken away from you. Not by Jo, not by CEC, and certainly not by online religious debates. Thus even if you were jesting, I use that trusim appropriately.

It is becoming clear why you are so keen to support Joe. You are of the same ilk.

You obviously do not even know the meaning of the word "support". You have joined the crew who see any objection to a given approach as "support" of the person attacked by that approach,. Come on.

Deepsight this is low.

My dear, you know the truth always. There is no need to start to demonize me as well simply because I have a different view. That is exactly what I complain is wrong about the attitude to Jo.  Demonization on account of different views.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Enigma(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2011
Deep Sight:

I urge you not to attribute a motive to everything. I find the persecution and vitriol obnoxious. That is my view. Got no motive other than that which I have stated. In fact there are others who share my view. Do you regard them all to be as insidiously evil and hypocritical as Deep Sight? Come on.

I repeat: if people disagree: disagreement is permitted. The man has always cited scripture to support his contentions. Please simply carry on citing your own scripture as well to debunk them. That's the essence of a good debate. No need to get personal.

But then, some people always get personal once their convictions are challenged.

I'm afraid your urging is lost on me. I have written what I wrote and I stand by it: some support Joagbaje because it suits their caricature of Christianity, some because it does not reproach them, others because they do similar things like double IDs etc.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by DeepSight(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2011
Enigma:

I'm afraid your urging is lost on me. I have written what I wrote and I stand by it: some support Joagbaje because it suits their caricature of Christianity, some because it does not reproach them, others because they do similar things like double IDs etc.

What is "support"? Is criticizing a given approach "support"? ? ?

If I see a mob lynching a thief in the street, and I criticze their method, does that amount to support of the thief?

And when you list the reasons for the so called "support" - do you deny that there still remain people who have reasons other than the reasons you mentioned? Must everyone have a nefarious motive simply because he does not agree with you?

Answer these honetsly, if you will sir. Especially about the thief in the street and the method of the mob. Does criticizing such a method amount to "support" of the thief?
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Enigma(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2011
Look you are wasting your time and my time because I will not indulge what you are asking. Anyway, talking of "support", you forget that you have insulted me several times when directly supporting Joagbaje; I wouldn't have brought this up but for your insistence. I posted what I posted and that is that. That is my view and I'm sticking to it. If you don't like it that is not my look out. I see you expressing a lot of views but I choose not to get involved.

So please, stop wasting my and your time.

Typos corrected.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by PastorAIO: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2011
Deep Sight:

What scripture did he cite when he was scattering the thread about when the disciples got born again.  Go and read that thread again and tell me whether or not you think that there was a methodical and schemed collusion to destroy the thread once they knew they were exposed.  Read the thread again and come back and tell me whether you think he is being unfairly lynched.  

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-14267.288.html

Gracias. This has since become typical. And it is especially remarkable coming from one moaning about "saving souls." I have become permanently convinced that someone has hijacked your account. It simply cant be you.

No, it's me.  I do get hot-headed at times.  Especially with you.  You have a way of being underhand that I find quite appalling.  That is why I think you recognise your type in Joe.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by DeepSight(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2011
@ Pastor, Enigma.

Okay, and thanks. We can agree to disagree. Good afternoon.

Edit: By the way, I did not read the thread/ link. I merely saw and extracted that statement of yours which is and remains an eternal truism, whether you were joking or not - anything that truly belongs to you cannot be taken away from you. Certainly not by online religious debates.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by DeepSight(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2011
Pastor AIO:

You have a way of being underhand that I find quite appalling.  That is why I think you recognise your type in Joe.

Standard responses these days. Any dissenting view is an underhand view. God dey.

Its allowed to open threads requesting links persecuting another poster for his differing views, but a protest against such amounts to being "apalling", even when you, Pastor, already apologized and indeed acceded that your thread was malicious.

Just examine yourself sha. We all have a conscience and I am sure you do have one.

Since you cannot dispute anything these days without violent abuses, (notwithstanding that your own conduct has become childish), then we must permanently resile from discussion.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by KunleOshob(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2011
@All
I think the problem at hand is that deepsight considers this is just about lively debates and fun on nairaland, also as a lawyer he finds nothing wrong in twisting and manipulating facts as that is what he does for a living so he cannot see any thing wrong when joagbaje is spreading his poison which he merely dismisses as opposing views. However for us christians it goes much further and deeper than that. It is not just about lively debates, it is about life, death and eternal salvation which christ bought with his precious blood. No true christian would stand and watch a so called pastor abuse the very gospel of our lord Jesus christ. It is not about opposing views as the christian gospel is not subject to man's views. It is an indivisible truth which must NOT be twisted in any form or shape else it looses it's true meaning.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by DeepSight(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2011
^^^ Many thanks for your insults even on my career, of which you thankfully know nothing.

The position I advocate is simply about method. If you disagree with a certain religious interpretation, can you not simply post your own correct view supported by scripture?

No need you descend to insults, abuses, and the opening of one thousand threads maligning that person. Frankly, all of that is simply unchristian and immature.

And the pattern repeats itself with me. Because i simply point out the error in these ungentlemanly and undignified methods and insults, I am also tagged appalling, manipulative, etc. You guys should really stop and examine yourselves. If you need to rebutt a falsehood, there is a dignified way to do it. Opening threads such as that opened by PASTOR AIO is just way too childish.

I do not share Agbaje's beliefs and you all know that. So the fact that I criticize your methods is no reason to turn the invective on me. But I guess that has since become an accepted pattern. Like i said before, each man to his conscience. If you see nothing wrong with the approach you all have adopted, no problem. I reacll that you yourself stated that Jo is being given too much attention. How you find it within you to abuse me for saying the same thing, I dont know.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by KunleOshob(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2011
@deepsight

This is not the first time you are advocating for joagbaje on this forum, I cannot but help to think you defend him cause you enjoy his hypocrisy and the ridicule he subjects christianity to.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by InesQor(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2011
Deep Sight:

Any soul that is lost can only blame itself. No sould (sic) that has teh spark of love within it will be lost. Like you said - that which is truly yours cannot be taken away from you. Not by Jo, not by CEC, and certainly not by online religious debates

Hello DeepSight, long time and how you dey? Abeg expatiate the matter you quoted above in response to Pastor AIO lest I go in on it.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by InesQor(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2011
LOL! grin

I just read the whole thread. This NL mediator character get plenty time o!!!
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by DeepSight(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2011
Hi Inesqor. Thank you for the courtesy of a question. That seems to be short supply amongst the Holy Vanguard on this forum these days.

WhT i mean by that statement is simply that each man is responsible for his own salvation before God. There is no church that can save or damn anybody, least of all Jo and CE. Salvation rests within the spirit and if one bears within his spirit the love of God and the spirit of charity, there is no amount of debate that can take that away from one. It simply is a gemstone sitting firmly in your conscience.

Thus when people say that souls are at stake, i think they are being paranoid. No soul will be saved or damned other than on account of that which he bears within his spirit.

I don't know if I have conveyed my meaning properly, but for a better elucidation the is a thread I opened titled "the true meaning of love, by nwankwo". In that thread i posted something written by mnwankwo in my op. Please read it, and it summarizes my view on this matter.

Thank you.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by DeepSight(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-687376.0.html

Inesqor, here is the link to the topic i referred to.

The post from nwankwo in the OP is my view exactly and that is why i state that the idea that souls are at stake on account of these debates is rather paranoid.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by nuclearboy(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2011
I think Pastor-AIO and KunleOshob have said all that is on my mind - the methodical diabolic scattering of anything that exposes them and the fact that this is about human souls!

Deepsight says "every man's salvation is up to himself". But are you involved in this matter?? The dude in our sights SAYS that his preaching is what is bringing people into God's kingdom. Read that as its up to him. Which would suppose that his method and results determine the final result.

Jesus Christ (on whose behalf we all speak) also said - "woe to you teachers, for you go to the ends of the world and upturn mountains to convert men and when converted, make them TWICE THE CHILDREN OF HELL that yourselves are".

If you need any more proof of the danger these people pose aside that statement by the person they claim to represent, please let me know.

@yommyuk:

I respect Zikky to the point where I will sheathe my sword (if not pushed) for now! So I will be quiet (if not pushed further)

God is my witness I didn't wish this and I really like Jo. That is why I sought his work and found out more about him. I actually wanted to ask him to do a painting for me at a time because HE IS DEFINITELY GIFTED which is why I copied his paintings! But this manipulation, scheming and deceit is not fair to the Name Jesus! He suffered unjustly for us - why should we crucify Him afresh?
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2011
yommyuk
yommyuk:

Jo, can you please explain? I honestly believe your integrity is on the line.

Well I don't have any integrity on the line yommy, I'm only surprise at the display of immaturity. I have constantly been harrassed on this forum as every one could see. When discussion get tough for certain people, they leave topics and come after jo. Seaching internet to attack jo personality. It is unfair and unethical. Kunle started this by googling my name. I dont have any problem with that, but pasting artiicle of me on NL is not ethical. I complained to moderators because it's against Nairaland rules. It requires a ban. I complained but no one cared. Next was during my interview with Jesoul ,I had opportunity to express my deep convictions in the word of God, nuclear boy got offended and began to publish pictures from my Facebook on NL, in that thread. I complained to moderators but nothing was done. Several times my personality outside NL becomes an object of attacks,

I have communication with several NL people privately , I have had correspondence with Tudor, and I discussed salvation with him/her . And other people ,even you Yommy, we had privately discussed disagreement over celestial church. Had talks with sir John from time to time. I had correspondence with nuclear boy . We exchanged about 7 mails or so. We fired each other questions, rebukes,etc.  but the appeal thing was not to him alone. I appeal against personal attacks on me, I sent similar thing to Kunle and Sirjohn. You can disagree with me, but let our argument and fight be bible based. I have been saying the same things NL. Another thing I tried to clear was the accusation that I was sent here by CEC. I said i came on my own, I gradually entered this defence thing by these attacks on me. Pastor chris is against anybody defending him. He has spoken to us all about this. He wont stoop so low for such. He has every machinery to say anything to the world. He didnt defend himself ,why would he now send me. So I'm on my own. I just felt I needed to clear some lies I see here and misrepresentations. And some issues that are true ,I gave explanations for them . So all these defence and attacks ,I don't. Know what the effect will be if people above see it because nobody sent me. it's like "WHO SENT YOU TO DEFEND US" . One or two CEC members have attacked me on NL saying I'm not a true CEC member,because pastor chris doesn't need defence. Because his principle is against giving critics the honour of attention .

I'm surprised to see nuclear boy say Im begging him not to take daily bread from me or things like that . And that i called someone to beg him to back off. Why would i do that?  Let that person confront me.I love to be critiqued  and judged in my post and i had told him, he could attack me but let's  leave cec church out of it. Well I leave him to God. Even if I had done what he alledged , it is childish to bring such discussion  to this forum. Such childish ,petty act. Not from someone who feels he is righteous to clean the church. He feels now he has weapon to destroy jo. or embarras jo. He only reveals his character to all. it's childs play .

I have several friends here ,some  request of friendship on My Facebook are still pending ,  Some chat with me. We may not agree on all points. But none will stoop sow low to publish private things on the Internet. I'm surprised someone  like enigma who I learnt Is supposed To be a lawyer would support such. It just shows the kind of world we are . 

If you don't like what I post, you can counter it with what you feel is true . We are not in a war zone. Consider All the heretic things they posted , they believe they have the right, so why can't I have the right to post my convictions. They should do better going after the satanists.

I didn't abandon the thread as they claim . I actually wanted to yield Mabel advise to tell all the gospel I believe, but I have some art exhibitions coming up, and I've been busy in the studio.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Enigma(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2011
What exactly are you (like Deep Sight) alleging I support? Did you read my post carefully? I said many will think Nuclearboy was wrong but I could see why he may feel he owes you no duty of confidentiality. I then left that point to express my own honest assessment of you. So what are you talking about?
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by aletheia(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2011
^
As always the same M.O in operation. . .to make it seem that he's being persecuted. It will not stand. Any one who cares to research the aforementioned threads will find that Joagbaje revels in self-advertisement and thus invites such research into his "personal" affairs. As soon as the heat is on, he switches tactics and starts alleging insults and persecution. The leopard cannot change it's spots.

Notice how they have successfully changed this conversation from Joagbaje's false gospel to his "right to privacy". Nonsense.
@DeepSight: I am unto you.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Azibalua(f): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2011
KunleOshob:

@All
I think the problem at hand is that deepsight considers this is just about  lively debates and fun on nairaland, also as a lawyer he finds nothing wrong in twisting and manipulating facts as that is what he does for a living so he cannot see any thing wrong when joagbaje is spreading his poison which he merely dismisses as opposing views. However for us christians it goes much further and deeper than that. It is not just about lively debates, it is about life, death and eternal salvation which christ bought with his precious blood. [b][color=#990000]No true christian would stand and watch a so called pastor abuse the very gospel of our lord Jesus christ. [/color][/b]It is not about opposing views as the christian gospel is not subject to man's views. It is an indivisible truth which must NOT be twisted in any form or shape else it looses it's true meaning.

What is this true gospel that is being abused,and since you know better can you tell us how it is being abused.?

@ joeagbaje
I don't think there is a need whatsoever to explain yourself to anyone, you stand for what you believe. People will always say what they want,even with all the proof scripturally supplied to back up answers they are all still blind.
The best we can do is ensure that the gospel keeps on spreading far,and that every Christian meets up the standard god has set for us.

aletheia:

As always the same M.O in operation. . .to make it seem that he's being persecuted. It will not stand. Any one who cares to research the aforementioned threads will find that Joagbaje revels in self-advertisement and thus invites such research into his "personal" affairs. As soon as the heat is on, he switches tactics and starts alleging insults and persecution. The leopard cannot change it's spots.
Notice how they have successfully changed this conversation from Joagbaje's false gospel to his "right to privacy". Nonsense.
@DeepSight: I am unto you.

Nepiotic nepios
As soon as the heat is and people are pushed into a corner to answer certain questions with scriptural backings,they throw around insults instead, you can read all posts from early this year to confirm this .
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by nuclearboy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2011
I SAID I DO NOT WANT TO BE PUSHED!

So let Jo tell us who wrote these quotes AND to who? These are EXACT quotes!

1. I've thought of doing this appeal several time, but I felt ,it's like revealing one' weakness to a sworn enemy

2. I want to appeal to you to stop harassing me with christ embassy pastoring

3. If these public exposures  gets out to the ministry ,its not to my favour. [size=18pt]That[/size] has been my concern.

4. I really want to maintain my I.D on NL. but if this harassment doesn't stop , I will have to change I.D. For good.

ALL THE ABOVE ARE QUOTES! E X A C T quotes! ! ! ! ! ! ! From Only ONE email out of close to 1 dozen!

And there is more!

Jesus spoke of the Pharisees as hypocrites. He said they were blind people leading the blind and concluded that they would fall together. I spoke and explained in detail to one of the pastors I respect most TODAY about this matter and asked if DeepSight and NLMediator AND particularly Zikky (whom I have tremendous respect and love for) were right to tell me to back down. He carefully asked the circumstances and turned it around - he GAVE ME THE EXACT EXAMPLE I GAVE HERE EARLIER - DIMEJI BANKOLE - WHAT OF THOSE HIS ACTIONS DEPRIVED IF HE IS PROVED GUILTY?

HE CONCLUDED THAT THE REQUESTS TO KEEP QUIET ARE A MANIFESTATION OF HOW LOW OUR VALUE SYSTEM HAS BECOME and how everything has become an academic exercise!

As I stated and honestly believe, this is about whether Jo has moral right to lead God's Flock -

does he lie without fear? YES
does he place himself as Christ/God or equal (without having the same character)? YES
is he DELIBERATELY deceitful? YES
Can "this" pastor stand where Biblical pastors who gave their lives, were sawn in two, boiled in hot oil, shot with arrows, fed to lions, beheaded, crucified etc stand? NO
Is this ANYBODY's definition of a Christian? NO

Then someone should please tell me - what makes him worthy to "preach" or stand as example?

Satan actually preached to Christ!! and MR. DEEPSIGHT, Satan also used the Bible. He used direct words from the Bible - was he right? Is Jo right when he turns the Word of God on its head?
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by aletheia(m): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2011
Azibalua:

Nepiotic nepios
^
Who is this silly little female child throwing around words she doesn't understand? I am almost certain the only reason you are in CE is because you have wasted your youth and are now looking for one unfortunate man to trap. . .which accounts for all these your "notice me, I am a church worker" efforts. You get excited by words like nepios, how pathetic you are. . .how sad.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by DeepSight(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2011
Nuclearboy:

No problem. Carry on then, if that is your conviction. Continue to expose private communication in public. That is both honorable and gentlemanly. Carry Go!

Repeat: There is nothing you could not rebutt by scriptural reference only. There is also nothing you wrote above as per his emails that is of any tangible consequence. Maybe you have more, I don't know

Really I am tired of this discussion. It is petty and nauseating. Reminds me of a mob chasing down a thief. Even if the thief is a thief, there are sounder and more civil methods. Especially if the mob are a bunch of fellas claiming the moral, ethical and spiritual high ground.

We have seen exposure of private communication, vitriolic insults etc. All of these have come from you saintly lot. Not once on this thread have your so called opponents uttered an insulting word. That is telling. Please if you are a christian, act christ-like.
Re: The Gospel According To Joagbaje by Enigma(m): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2011
@Nuke

I will say, along with zikky, that it is not worth it. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The More I Know, The More I Feel Like Not Attending Church Again (pentecostal) / Prayer On Behalf Of The Church And Christians In Nigeria / Prayer Points For The Month Of December 2017 (prayerland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.