Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,720 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) (38558 Views)

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Johnrake69: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
PI for life.. I have over 20000pi, just waiting for this mofos to lunch make man chop better money..

Where are you going to see the money to eat? Most people don't understand how market works. You can only cash out if investors are ready to pay good money for the token you're holding.

I'm wondering why any sane investor will want to buy something almost everyone has for free

22 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by ghettochild(m): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
PI for life.. I have over 20000pi, just waiting for this mofos to lunch make man chop better money..
You are a damn fucking liar.. ordinary 100 u no get

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2022
That's why I stayed away from crypto

At least with paper money, there is a central bank and ministry of finance or their equivalent regulating things. Bitcoin? Faceless people, no regulatory organisation,nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Masterbiodun: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2022
Oleboy:
To learn hacking check out my signature

Bro...Can you help track a recently stolen phone {Samsung}, if yes, pls reply wit your Phone #
Thanks
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2022
Let him continue doing what he is doing, it could pay off
IamRegal:

Boss, you may want to make more research, so you don't waste your time building a fantasy castle.

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Truth234(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2022
sotall:
Market correction is part of Cryptocurrency .

Market crash is an opportunity for new investors to buy at lower price.

I currently wish BTC goes back to $500

Thats the real crash.

This bear market that happened last year and now are market manipulations to shake off paperhands

It won't do $500 but I am certain it will drop below $20,000 this year. All these are stories, let the Fed officially raise rates in March, it will drop to $20,000 plus and we are expecting at least three rates hike.

You joined crypto during bullish period, now lets see how many people can navigate the second crypto tsunami.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2022
SenecaTheYonger

I hope you are okay?

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by cRobo: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Trendingbiz042 post=109727850][/quote]

I check nairaland for trending news
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Dashlish12: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Truth234(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Soso990240:
Now is the right time to invest.. Don't forget this comment in the future cool

Now is the wrong time to invest. Hold off until after the US Fed rates hike. Bitcoin going below $20,000.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by sotall(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Truth234:

It won't do $500 but I am certain it will drop below $20,000 this year. All these are stories, let the Fed officially raise rates in March, it will drop to $20,000 plus and we are expecting at least three rates hike.

You joined crypto during bullish period, now lets see how many people can navigate the second crypto tsunami.

I dont understand your second last paragraph.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by noble2faith(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:

How u take gather that?
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by MrCork: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2022
TheGift:

Was £10,000 part of your initial investment or the growth you experienced from your initial investment?

Growth
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by iezeiyida(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Crypto is here to stay. Better to make your profits on the buy not the sell.

Buy the dip and make some cool money at the end of this year cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Alusiizizi(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2022
I don't know about you guys but I made money. Once it fell below 40K I sold, then bought when it bottomed at 33K, now it's pushing to break 40K so I've recovered all my short term losses and made some cool profit. FX is the dominion of Men, not little boys.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2022
defashan:

£27,171.94 as at 09:35 Nigeria time
Omo! It’s expensive o! If I have this money ehnnnn chai me that I’m looking for £7000.
But i actually meant 0.001 btc
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by mrdipye(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Wo I'm here to see memes to use and console maisef and nobody is uploading it

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by tobito33(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2022
HighQue007:
Forex traders don’t say crypto crash. We say the bears are in control cos it is still profit either way.

Bears make money, Bulls make money but only the pigs get slaughtered.

bro u get iiiiiit
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by worldclass68(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Michelle70:
Oga there is no advice like that.

The advice is, do not bet/gamble what u can't afford yo loose

Cryptocurrency is not gambling.....
Only if you want to gamble with it..

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Prayfortheworld: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2022
cRobo:
Lost $247,000 on Binance

Now watch some idiot quote me and question the amount

You all change your fvcking poverty mindset

Well

I won't say a word

Mumu you lost such amount as if bitcoin hit 10,000 when you talk always listen to yourself.
I've over $15,000 on BTC but i didn't loose that much

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2022
I swear you are mad like this oooh!����You are right my bro... We are crazy in this Country.

The problem is that Nigerians don't watch the news... They don't even follow global trends... Only Igwe and lorlor Movies on African Magic Epic. How do you expect them to have sense.
There is a Global crackdown on BTC/Crypto. Central Banks world over are fighting back and guess what they are winning.

[quote author=SenecaTheYonger post=109726150][/quote]
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Good morning bro, Well good for cashing out real quick while some aint the same, bro sorry for saying this but life has been torrid for me; please i dont mind if you can spare me some Benjamin even if it #500. Thanks and God bless. P.s you can check my NL Account and confirm it genuinety
Shame no dey your family so?
10 am. You no go enter market find drop shipping do. You're comfortable begging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Quiny32323: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2022
worldclass68:
Dont invest in what u can't afford to lose......

Even me too sef no listen to that advice......
Well have patience and HODL ....
Dont do futures if u no really sabi wella...
Just hold ur coin in spots and hodl...
Lastly....buy the dip if u can afford it.....

Nobody listens to that believe me, crypto is opium but a good risk. It can make or break you.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Quiny32323: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2022
cRobo:
Lost $247,000 on Binance

Well

I won't say a word

Not yet closed unless you sold. Me dey para too but iam trying to hodl, if I pull through this then I don turn crypto guru.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by juniorstar(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
Hope the ppl under you do normal if not most of those 20k go burn
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by juniorstar(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
This is the best time to buy the dip.
Bigger dip is coming before april.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Ofadaman(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2022
Opening your binance app

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Dashlish12: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Shame no dey your family so?
10 am. You no go enter market find drop shipping do. You're comfortable begging.
.. Smile, easier said than done; well i wouldnt mind if you can put me through on the drop-shipping though
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by juniorstar(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2022
Zainabthegirl1:
Na who get money dey do crypto
Not true
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Codes151(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2022
What dip. What's crash? Smh.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Bignuell(m): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
Bro quick one, if you see anybody that shares this same idealogy with you, just sell your pi give am, because that project no get direction

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by msMonyei: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2022
cRobo:
Lost $247,000 on Binance

Well

I won't say a word

Did you run up your balance by trading crypto, or invested from another source of income? Educate me bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers / 4 Ways You’re Throwing Money Away / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.