Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:49 AM

Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) (38514 Views)

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Godmademan(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Esseite:
China - Banned
Nigeria - Banned
India - Banned
Russia - Banned rumour
Egypt - Banned
Iran - Banned
Qatar - Banned
Oman - Banned
Morocco - Banned
Algeria - Banned
Tunisia - Banned
Bangladesh - Banned
Bolivia - Banned
Indonesia - Banned
Nepal - Banned
Turkey - Banned
Vietnam - Banned

Crypto has survived all these country policies and maintained good strength, which means it has overpowered their currencies. With the last drop last weekend being because of the Russia ban rumour. Although the inflation is partly caused by crypto because most countries with volatile currencies prefer they hold their monies in USDT and not necessarily investing in the country. Countries and cryptos may push for exchange companies to scrap holdings without coin investment as its killing capital rotation and core businesses along side people turning to bureau de change rather than crypto trading.
I need an interpreter
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by twosquare(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lol, but the unseen and unregulated piece of shit gave you a fortune that rose to $68k...don't bite the fingers that fed you tongue
SerikiFulani:
Crypto is not for the weak....It is very volatile.

Some would gain, some would lose,It's a given.

I have never regretted selling my Bitcoin when it rose to $68k

At least my money is on tangible assets now

Not some unseen & unregulated piece of shit.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by manchyme: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
worldclass68:

Like dip of the dip is coming bah..lol yeah forsee 29, 24, and 20, but u can't always tell....just continue to buy the dip if one has money

Maybe its time to sign out of it.
Count your loss
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by donhils: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
PI for life.. I have over 20000pi, just waiting for this mofos to lunch make man chop better money..
Keep mining and keep making money for them via traffic you guys are generating

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by joeytrib: 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
The crypto fall did not actually affect me tbh. Because I put my money in stable currencies BUSD.
Saving it with Xend Finance sef, with the way naira has been falling I made more money and I didn't lose money. So sorry to all of you o.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by madamjay(f): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
My brother same o! I always chose stable coins. Make I o download Xend Finance sha. I have been seeing it everywhere.

joeytrib:
The crypto fall did not actually affect me tbh. Because I put my money in stable currencies BUSD.
Saving it with Xend Finance sef, with the way naira has been falling I made more money and I didn't lose money. So sorry to all of you o.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by dangoteinlaw: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
KosiGee:

Are you for real? shocked shocked shocked. That’s nearly £5m shocked

…and I’m crying because I lost nearly £110,000 in 6 years…not from crypto though but slowing coming back up.

You are the man and I hope you ain’t bragging.
I'm not even a trader but my profile on a escrow is over 6m. Some ppl really have jaw dropping coins especially those lekki boiz that claim to accept crypto.
I did a design for a client and got pain in Btc. If not for the govt witch-hunt crypto is too cool
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by showafrica(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tunechi5:
Lol it's only when crypto dump that you'll see news on fp but the time Bitcoin enter 70k we no see any news

Government and the rich don't like what they can't control.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by franklytrue(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Xenry:
Mehn, I've been down for a while because of this. Invested a huge amount of money and the whole market carshed.
I haven't sold anything yet, and is not planning on selling any until the Cryptô prices bounce back again. Yet it has been going to and fro without any reasonable pump.
Hope the market will recover soon.
So who else here has been affected by the Cryptö crash? Share your experience. And if you have any meme concerning the crypto crash, share them too.

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Elmander1983(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
No comment bro...
Xenry:
Mehn, I've been down for a while because of this. Invested a huge amount of money and the whole market carshed.
I haven't sold anything yet, and is not planning on selling any until the Cryptô prices bounce back again. Yet it has been going to and fro without any reasonable pump.
So who else here has been affected by the Cryptö crash? Share your experience. And if you have any meme concerning the crypto crash, share them too.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by posty56: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
waze63:

Sorry about the loss bro but do u know if you had invested just $5000-$10000 of that amount in binary trading, you'd be making not less than $100-$150 everyday on ur own without?
Information is power
or he could buy dividend stocks capable of netting him $10,000 per month , as you said, information is po we r but I no get that kind money yet

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by diamondhands: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
HighQue007:

Hey bro.. got some $1000 to throw around.. what 2 project can I buy long term

I would advise to spread it to 4 or even 6: Pick any from below or better still PICK ALL and spread according to the suggested sums in front of them.

My Two to three year play for $1000 >

ETH = $150
FTM = $150
AVAX = $150

SOL = $100
DOT = $100
MATIC = $100
LUNA = $100

SAND = $ 50

The below ones are very long term (3+ years) = very promising but still early and very cheap (I've got loads of these and add more at any opportunity)

XRP = $ 50
ADA = $ 30
VET = $ 10
DOGE = $ 10

There are many others but the ones above should fetch you decent returns if you HOLD without selling for many years.

But there's so many great ones right now that are so cheap. Like bitcoin in the early days. I find it hard to select. If you can get them, GET THEM ALLLLLLLLLL. Most of them are on Binance.

As long as you're not expecting quick returns, you are good. The markets will always go down and go back up and people will always talk trash but those who know are just smiling and adding to their bags while HODLing strong with DIAMOND HANDS. Take some profits when the markets are very bullish and put the profits into other cheaper coins.

Also make sure you learn about securing your crypto and don't put all your coins in one wallet or exchange. Spread it around because a lot of crypto scams and hacks circulating.

Some "Unknown" and very Cheap coins now to hold for three to five years PLUS for mega millions:

VRA (on Kucoin)
NII (on Gate.io)
RACA (Binance smart chain => https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x12bb890508c125661e03b09ec06e404bc9289040 )

IOTA
IOTX
GALA

Not very very cheap but still relatively cheap
LINK
ATOM
COTI
MANA

Disclaimer: All of this is personal opinion, not financial advice. Do your own research on these projects and don't put in money you can't afford to lose.

We all Gonna Make it!

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by JOemmy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
PI for life.. I have over 20000pi, just waiting for this mofos to lunch make man chop better money..

We really hope Pi coin is going to worth something reasonable when they launch it seems they are planning to use it for buying and selling goods only amongst the pi community it will take some time before they eventually allow it to be traded in other crypto exchanges.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Wumex91: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
pls can someone help me with anything to feed .nothing is too small. 0157379858 Gtbank.. God bless the giver.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Quiny32323: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
cRobo:

I took out my remaining funds

Not holding not buying no dip

I'm done

Oh better.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by gideonematics: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
How to survive the crypt crash
It is no longer news that the price of bitcoin has gone to an all time low and over one trillion of investors money has gone down the drain. The situation is heart breaking, not what many want. Rather than sit there helpless you can take steps to recover your loss. A list of [initial coin offer](https://www.gigi.com.ng/2022/01/initial-coin-offers-2022.html) with high guaranty for profit are available. Rather than cry like a baby grab the opportunity and diversify your investments.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
While I'm stuck with just 700 pi.

I don deh lose hope sef
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by KingDash: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
HenryDion:

You'll wait till kingdom come cheesy
alaye na you sabi, me I don stop for here.. anytime then lunch i collect my money simple, you na hater.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by waze63(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
posty56:
or he could buy dividend stocks capable of netting him $10,000 per month , as you said, information is po we r but I no get that kind money yet

Are well knowledged on this dividend stock of a thing?
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by coolhumble(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
With the experience so far bitcoin will always come back up. It may struggle at a point for long but it will always come back up. Thanks bro anyways.

msMonyei:

Damn niggarr... I pray you don't lose all, it is a game u can't control, all u have now is hope and that's risky.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by armadeo(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
rapcy:

Una go just dey lie anyhow

E fit be 247$.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by zimakod(m): 12:16am On Jan 28, 2022
I was affected but we move
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by JBoss25(m): 12:46am On Jan 28, 2022
KingDash:
you just wasted ur time that thing na fake

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by KingDash: 2:35am On Jan 28, 2022
JBoss25:
you just wasted ur time that thing na fake
Omo na too go sell am very fast be that..
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by msMonyei: 4:15am On Jan 28, 2022
coolhumble:
With the experience so far bitcoin will always come back up. It may struggle at a point for long but it will always come back up. Thanks bro anyways.

Always welcome, wish you the best in your endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by msMonyei: 4:17am On Jan 28, 2022
KingDash:
Omo na too go sell am very fast be that..

Who go buy crypto wey neva get worth? What is the value of 1 pi? Lol
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by HighQue007: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2022
diamondhands:

I would advise to spread it to 4 or even 6: Pick any from below or better still PICK ALL and spread according to the suggested sums in front of them.

My Two to three year play for $1000 >

ETH = $150
FTM = $150
AVAX = $150

SOL = $100
DOT = $100
MATIC = $100
LUNA = $100

SAND = $ 50

The below ones are very long term (3+ years) = very promising but still early and very cheap (I've got loads of these and add more at any opportunity)

XRP = $ 50
ADA = $ 30
VET = $ 10
DOGE = $ 10

There are many others but the ones above should fetch you decent returns if you HOLD without selling for many years.

But there's so many great ones right now that are so cheap. Like bitcoin in the early days. I find it hard to select. If you can get them, GET THEM ALLLLLLLLLL. Most of them are on Binance.

As long as you're not expecting quick returns, you are good. The markets will always go down and go back up and people will always talk trash but those who know are just smiling and adding to their bags while HODLing strong with DIAMOND HANDS. Take some profits when the markets are very bullish and put the profits into other cheaper coins.

Also make sure you learn about securing your crypto and don't put all your coins in one wallet or exchange. Spread it around because a lot of crypto scams and hacks circulating.

Some "Unknown" and very Cheap coins now to hold for three to five years PLUS for mega millions:

VRA (on Kucoin)
NII (on Kucoin)
RACA (Binance chain => https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x12bb890508c125661e03b09ec06e404bc9289040 )

IOTA
IOTX
GALA

Not very very cheap but still relatively cheap
LINK
ATOM
COTI
MANA

Disclaimer: All of this is personal opinion, not financial advice. Do your own research on these projects and don't put in money you can't afford to lose.

We all Gonna Make it!

Thanks brother.
I am a forex trader but not much into crypto and I have been searching the net for this pieces of information. Thank you !!

I noticed you didn’t mention Shiba.. What is your take on that Shiba.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by KingDash: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
msMonyei:

Who go buy crypto wey neva get worth? What is the value of 1 pi? Lol
Omo I hear china men dey buy am oh
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by diamondhands: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
HighQue007:

Thanks brother.
I am a forex trader but not much into crypto and I have been searching the net for this pieces of information. Thank you !!

I noticed you didn’t mention Shiba.. What is your take on that Shiba.

Yes you may add SHIB to the list. In fact I had to decide whether to add or drop SHIB while making the list but because I wanted to mention as few as possible, I had to drop SHIB but I would put SHIB and DOGE on the same level.

Also SHIB has a very large community and whenever it starts to pump, it can easily do 10X. But the reverse is also true, i.e, it can drop fast too. The trick with SHIB is to sell when it's pumping hard because it would likely drop fast after some time.

I actually bought some SHIB this morning which I hope to sell whenever it pumps. Meanwhile I already bought lots of it some months ago but for now those ones are locked away till thy kingdom come cheesy

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by diamondhands: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
Every F*ing Time grin grin grin

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Xenry:

Lol...reminds me of an experience I had around July last year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers / 4 Ways You’re Throwing Money Away / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.