Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,679 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) (38555 Views)

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by diamondhands: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2022
diamondhands:

I actually bought some SHIB this morning which I hope to sell whenever it pumps.

And today, barely 10 days after I wrote this, SHIB just pumped a bit and hit times two so I just sold. That means within 10 days I doubled my money and I do this sort of thing ALL THE TIME.

Hmmm, I'm just laughing at those who are still saying crypto is bad or is a scam.

People are quietly making thousands of dollars in minutes and you all are here ranting ignorantly instead of you to settle down and learn this stuff.

Crypto has its bad sides but there are great opportunities for those who know.

There has never been any opportunity to make money like this ever in the history of the world and there may never be another opportunity like this.

People say crypto is not just a once-in-a lifetime opportunity, but once-in-a-species opportunity. Humankind may never see another opportunity like this and these are still early days.

Anybody who is wise will start learning this stuff now. Don't mind those hating, we will be here laughing at them in ten years time from our mansions in the Cayman Islands.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Kingsteve(m): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2022
Most people don't seem to understand that there are two cycles in trading, which are: The Bull and Bear markets.

A Bull market is when the market price keeps going up, while a Bear market is when prices continuously fall over a period of time.
Without these cycles which bring about price volatility, there won't be profits to be made.

Below is a BTC chart, showing the all time low at $32k, high at $45k, and current price at $43k.
The $32k was at a reasonable support level, where traders will usually place buy limit orders.

A BTC Bull run/market will trigger other altcoins to follow suit, which in my opinion won't be long before it happens, considering the price action of BTC on the chart recently.

Trading, just like any other career isn't for everyone.
You must learn before you earn!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by adeolaben(m): 2:57am On May 13, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
This is the time to buy the dip gang where are you
Hello, do you remember that some time in January , I told you that it is not yet time to buy any dip ( Bitcoin)... I told you the price must hit around the support & resistance area...

I think you should understand by now .. bro...

Don't follow the crowd, .. make sure you do your analysis, to be safe...

Advise::: still wait and watch, before buying again.....

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by adeolaben(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
This is the time to buy the dip gang where are you
Bro, good day....
Do you still remember what I said about Bitcoin

Don't buy just yet grin. ... Can you see how low the price's gone down??

Learn to analyze markets bro.....
Stay safe..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers / 4 Ways You’re Throwing Money Away / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.