Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,718 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) (38557 Views)

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2022
Crypto is short term investments for legit bt lorg term saving for shady people.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Investorozay: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2022
HenryDion:

You'll wait till kingdom come cheesy

Crypto people dey talk
PI miners follow put mouth
grin
How the creators managed to hoodwink millions of fools baffles me

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by cherryCola: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Esseite:
China - Banned
Nigeria - Banned
India - Banned
Russia - Banned
Egypt - Banned
Iran - Banned
Qatar - Banned
Oman - Banned
Morocco - Banned
Algeria - Banned
Tunisia - Banned
Bangladesh - Banned
Bolivia - Banned
Indonesia - Banned
Nepal - Banned
Turkey - Banned
Vietnam - Banned

Crypto has survived all these country policies and maintained good strength, which means it has overpowered their currencies. With the last drop last weekend being because of the Russia ban. Although the inflation is partly caused by crypto because most countries with volatile currencies prefer they hold their monies in USDT and not necessarily investing in the country. Countries and cryptos may push for exchange companies to scrap holdings without coin investment as its killing capital rotation and core businesses along side people turning to bureau de change rather than crypto trading.

Oga Russia no ban crypto they where just threatening to ban it undecided.

Next time put your head down and read well undecided .

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Btruth: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Esseite:
China - Banned
Nigeria - Banned
India - Banned
Russia - Banned
Egypt - Banned
Iran - Banned
Qatar - Banned
Oman - Banned
Morocco - Banned
Algeria - Banned
Tunisia - Banned
Bangladesh - Banned
Bolivia - Banned
Indonesia - Banned
Nepal - Banned
Turkey - Banned
Vietnam - Banned

Crypto has survived all these country policies and maintained good strength, which means it has overpowered their currencies. With the last drop last weekend being because of the Russia ban. Although the inflation is partly caused by crypto because most countries with volatile currencies prefer they hold their monies in USDT and not necessarily investing in the country. Countries and cryptos may push for exchange companies to scrap holdings without coin investment as its killing capital rotation and core businesses along side people turning to bureau de change rather than crypto trading.
would you now rather suggest that it's better to invest in the BDC than the Crypto?

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by waze63(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2022
cRobo:
Lost $247,000 on Binance

Now watch some idiot quote me and question the amount

You all change your fvcking poverty mindset

(Modified: i already pulled out the little left because I'm not buying no fvcking dip any more neither will I HODL)

I'm too young to die of High blood pressure

Well

I won't say a word

Sorry about the loss bro but do u know if you had invested just $5000-$10000 of that amount in binary trading, you'd be making not less than $100-$150 everyday on ur own without?
Information is power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by cherryCola: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2022
Tunechi5:
Lol it's only when crypto dump that you'll see news on fp but the time Bitcoin enter 70k we no see any news

Don't mind all this weakling ass.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Btruth: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2022
Ajimusty2:
its now lesser
but Coinstats is given different rate.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by juniorstar(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2022
backbencher:

Note that I said I stayed away from crypto because no regulatory agency.

No government agency setting the rules and making sure that people don't get into a big mess.

Till that happens, crypto is too too risky.
By the time regulation come in its going to be almost late. Then major institutional investors would be all over and it would be beyond the reach of common people. Just as they colonised they blue chip companies. How many ppl can afford to purchase 1 tesla shares talkless of 5000tesla shares.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by cherryCola: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Bitcoin days are numbered....I want people to save and screenshot this comment....The United States and other world powers would soon make an executive order on Bitcoin....The truth is, Bitcoin doesn't favor Governments and Banks worldwide coupled with the fact that it is unregulated....

A word is enough for the wise smiley

Banks don't like what they can't control.

But sadly cry.pto as come to stay tongue.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Giltexo: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2022
How does bearish market become market crash... people talking trash they nothing about...if market no dip how we won take see 50x our investment next season
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by vickydevoka(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
PI for life.. I have over 20000pi, just waiting for this mofos to lunch make man chop better money..
U go wait tire
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2022
I hv been in dip since November nd I'm still HODL... I will check bck after 2yrs lol
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Daddyboy21: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
PI for life.. I have over 20000pi, just waiting for this mofos to lunch make man chop better money..
20k pi? Na lie bro
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by nkemoma(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:

How much did you invest
You want to reap where you did not sow?

Soon you will run kiti kiti....

U think say u de wise
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Kingsteve(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2022
cherryCola:

Oga Russia no ban crypto they where just threatening to ban it undecided.

Next time put your head down and read well undecided .
grin
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by vickydevoka(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2022
HenryDion:

You'll wait till kingdom come cheesy
B4 then, I go de supply meet pi for am, make him de sell sell hold body

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2022
Btruth:
would you now rather suggest that it's better to invest in the BDC than the Crypto?

I think people storing monies in binance (USDT) is at the detriment of various countries, businesses and the crypto itself.. it's only binance and other exchanges benefitting and serving as a universal bank that gives no interest..

I think if one transfers monies to exchanger such as binance, kucoin, crypto.com etc, it should strictly be on the basis of purchasing coins and not just storage of monies.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Masterbiodun: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Oleboy:

Yes bro we can
Okay....ur contact?
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
This is the best time to buy the dip.
My fyn akwa ibom banny.. Uyai abadie? Yaya Akwe kudi fala fala masha allah
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by LogicBomb8: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2022
cRobo:
Lost $247,000 on Binance

(Modified: i already pulled out the little left because I'm not buying no fvcking dip any more neither will I HODL)

Well

I won't say a word

Wanna sell ur binance account?
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by dangoteinlaw: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2022
Esseite:
China - Banned
Nigeria - Banned
India - Banned
Russia - Banned rumour
Egypt - Banned
Iran - Banned
Qatar - Banned
Oman - Banned
Morocco - Banned
Algeria - Banned
Tunisia - Banned
Bangladesh - Banned
Bolivia - Banned
Indonesia - Banned
Nepal - Banned
Turkey - Banned
Vietnam - Banned

Crypto has survived all these country policies and maintained good strength, which means it has overpowered their currencies. With the last drop last weekend being because of the Russia ban rumour. Although the inflation is partly caused by crypto because most countries with volatile currencies prefer they hold their monies in USDT and not necessarily investing in the country. Countries and cryptos may push for exchange companies to scrap holdings without coin investment as its killing capital rotation and core businesses along side people turning to bureau de change rather than crypto trading.
I remember in Nepal around 2016 or 15 there were only two traders in Nepal and one of them was my trader and I had his Whatsapp number. Baba suddenly went offline and I check Nepal news he has been arrested just after a trade with him. His website brought down his phone number deactivated. There's a stronger force against Btc and if Twitter couldn't survive Nigeria ban I doubt if crypto can.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by diamondhands: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Ajimusty2:
this one wan sell market.

Ignorance is...
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by rapcy(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2022
cRobo:
Lost $247,000 on Binance

Well

I won't say a word

Una go just dey lie anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Germi9: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2022
Like the saying hoes…do not put all your egg in one basket…therefore do not put all your money in one crypto
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by diamondhands: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2022
sotall:

FTM, DOT.

And SOL too if you have nuff money

Throw in some AVAX, LUNA and MATIC, maybe ETH and BNB and leave them for the next few months (sell a little whenever the price goes up).

I always keep aside some USDT and I dollar cost average so I buy to add to my bags whenever the market goes down like this.

This is just like Christmas all over again for me.

My philosophy is Buy good projects early and HODL, taking off some profit whenever the market is bullish.

I bought lots of FTM when it dipped below $2.0 some days ago. Sold some at $2.5 yesterday while the rest is cooling off in the yield farms on Opera earning me +100% yields in sweet BOO, SPIRIT and LQDR. LQDR did a 5X this month. Now I'm waiting for FTM to go back to $2.0 so that I can buy even more!

FACT: 90% of people commenting on this thread have no idea the meaning of what I just said.

Anyways in ten years time I will be back here laughing at all the ignorant comments on this thread from my mac mansion in the Cayman Islands (right before I drive to the beach in my red Lambo.)

Quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by CryptoClub2018: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
cRobo:
Lost $247,000 on Binance

Well

I won't say a word

Bro, me I believe you o. Just help your boy
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by naturefellow(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Uncle96:

Sapa is coming not winter

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by holluwizzy: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Gbaaaam.

HighQue007:
Forex traders don’t say crypto crash. We say the bears are in control cos it is still profit either way.

Bears make money, Bulls make money but only the pigs get slaughtered.

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by diamondhands: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers / 4 Ways You’re Throwing Money Away / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.