Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) (52210 Views)

War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by DAFEEDI(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
In order words them dey whine us and they tell us lies. So then what's really happening?
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Dawn91(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
Mossadd:
West and propaganda are like 5&6 but putin no send them and their useless propaganda
[/s]
All deportees have every right to feel bitter grin. Your tears are sweet

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Teaser4(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
H
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by tamdun: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
America bombed Iraq non stop for 40 days, they were looking for weapon of mass destruction that was never there, after realising they made a mistake, that there was no weapon of mass destruction, they tender apology but Iraq was already in ruin...

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Samiah33(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by gambojimeta: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Association of BASTARDS! angry
I call it chose your poison grin
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by cooltola(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
So you expect USA to send troops to Ukraine, when everyone is trying avoid a nuclear war? NATO cannot enforce a no fly zone because Putin has threatened to use nuclear weapon- I do not why some people cannot understand how dangerous nuke weapons are and why NATO is using caution with Putin.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by kaymart: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
paulolee:
space bookers no read am o, jus rush de book space..
all I know is dt putin is mad
He is not...
Probably, he's mad at nonsense

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Rahkman:
Useless russian apologist

One thing these fools on NL have never asked themselves is how Russia views Africa or the black man. Ask Nigerian students in Russia, they will tell you the horrors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Jeromejnr(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
ChngedChnges:
Shame on all those that supported the west. It just revealed that majority of we blacks don't want to learn. Always behaving like slaves to the whites. Whatever they dish out they swallow without a cross check.

I'm very pissed now! How could our people be this blind! I cry for Africa. Especially we Nigerians (at least they're the ones I see for now).

I feel an average Nigerian is mentally a slave to the western world.

You'll still see fools coming here to deny these facts OP shared. Those ones are perpetual slaves.
One is even below me

The average Nigerian is an emotionally biased driven person.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by PrinceMajestic: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
Today Zelensky has been crying and blasting NATO since claiming NATO gives approval to the Russian attacks saying NATO is weak and incompetent, him and his foreign minister has been crying yelling at NATO that blood of Ukrainians is in NATO hands because NATO rejected his No-fly zone request. Zelensky has finally come to his senses now, I really pity him. It's now he realized how evil NATO can be

13 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Jeromejnr(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Techsupport:

One thing these fools on NL have never asked themselves is how Russia views Africa or the black man. Ask Nigerian students in Russia, they will tell you the horrors.

Which horrors? All these people wey never travel go anywhere.

My younger sister spent years there schooling...my family friend, colleague, friends and they never had the problem that you claim.

But una go just sit down for somewhere dey talk wetin una no sabi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Winters23: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Deffjam:
And who are you to tell us?? Are you the only person in the planet??

As much as west have their flaws.......USA till I die.

I never benefit from Russia before. grin

grin

Slave with pride

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by jmoore(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
The most important misinformation is missing.

Western Media: Russia is planning to invade Ukraine.

Putin: We are not going to invade Ukraine.

Who is right now, western media or Putin?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Which horrors? All these people wey never travel go anywhere.

My younger sister spent years there schooling...my family friend, colleague, friends and they never had the problem that you claim.

But una go just sit down for somewhere dey talk wetin una no sabi.

Really? I have seen more parts of the world than you will ever, I have dealt with more Ivans than you can ever imagine. I have seen more combats than you will ever want to experience. Please don't make assumptions. Not cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Most of the fake news and misinformation came from British platforms.

The British forgot that this is not the era where information disemination is in their control.
I knew most of the information being dished out by the British platforms do not add up and I discover that the information they carry are not on German and other EU states platforms.
I completely agree that we should be careful before believing or sharing information on this war.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by wallrichy: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Propaganda or no propaganda, we all know and see that a senseless war is presently going on between Russia and Ukraine while the Russia is the aggressor and the devil as we can see since the beginning of this stupid war. There are several options to deal with an assumed enemy than killing him outright.....I respected Russia Putin Kremlin until this senseless war. You can be very powerful and infact a super power but what you do to countries around you for them to enjoy a peaceful living is what makes you super power and not weapons that you manufactured. Most western countries are been regarded as an attractive place to live and be just because of their positive and helpful disposition to other countries of the world. You will be shocked that Oligachaism is the order of the day for Communist Russia. A set of government privileged people hold that Country call Russia while the ordinary people labour for the oligarchies. You must be in the government circles of friends, corruption, mafians to be able to belong to the Oligarchies group. There is no joy in Russia even as it's inflicting pain and deaths on Ukraine....

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by seunny4lif(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Techsupport:

Horror?
Racism is everywhere but in Africa we called it Tribalism
I have lived or been to over 5 Europeans countries and the so called UK and Ireland are the first place I experienced racism but I wouldn’t use that to judge UK or Ireland.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Deffjam: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Winters23:

grin

Slave with pride
lol it is obvious you don't have sense.......are you not slave to APC??
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Jeromejnr(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Techsupport:

Really? I have seen more parts of the world than you will ever, I have dealt with more Ivans than you can ever imagine. I have seen more combats than you will ever want to experience. Please don't make assumptions. Not cool

Ehen, you have seen more parts of the world than me?..chai..all these online keyboard chest beaters..

Anyways, I don't even like making mouth or whatever about these kinda things. I am passed that.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by neuf(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
The truth is that this war has nothing to do with Ukraine, NATO or Russian national security. This war was designed and perfected by China and Russia to dethrone the US Dollar and put an end to the dollar hegemony. Bear with me let me explain a little.

I believe China and Russia finally figured it out that as long as the dollar remains the top currency, the US will always have the advantage. They can outrightly declare war on America, because then the world will be at war and anything other than China or Russian victory and US surrender, the status quo will be maintained.

Why do I reason this way?

Well in 2008, Ukraine and Georgia submitted a membership request to join NATO. At Romania NATO convention, members vote to denied their request. This is a step further than what Putin used as an excuse to start this senseless war. In 2022, Ukraine never submitted the request, only making it a law that Ukraine must join NATO and EU. There was no guarantee that their requested will be granted just like it was in 2008 given the Donbass and Crimea crisis but yet Putin decided to go to war.

I know must be thinking Russia wasn't strong enough as at 2008, that's why. You'd be wrong because so far, all their gadgets used in this war are equipments they had in 2008. None of their new tech have made an appearance in the war.

Also, the behaviour of China is giving the US vibes in WW2, sit on the fence and then swoop in to save the day and change the narrative.
I believe Russia thought that invading Ukraine will bring in the US into the war which might go nuclear in the worse case scenario. In that case, too much external pressure will cause the dollar to tumble, people will sell off dollars to purchase the Yuan, steadily making China the New superpower. They will in turn rebuild the Soviet Union alongside Russia.

think for a sec before you shout western propaganda, why is every one "the propagandists" blaming the US for absolutely nothing in particular.
- There is no evidence that the US cause the coup in Ukraine,
- there's no evidence that the US install Ukraine former president (this is for those of you that think Zelensky was the president back in 2014).
- The US specifically said they won't put boots on ground or come into direct confrontation with Russia over Ukraine even before the war started.
- The US promise to provide Ukraine with aids to defend itself which they have done.
- They promised sanctions on Russia which they have done.

Yet despite all these, all you see is how the US pushed Ukraine and then abandoned it. How the US is at fault. Even China that when it mattered choose to sit on the fence is blaming the US for absolutely nothing. Russia at every turn wants to bring the US into it.

why is that

4 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by YeyeGbami: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Shebi i dey tell them nairaland war strategist. they eat anything thrash they see.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by slimmax: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
jmoore:
The most important misinformation is missing.

Western Media: Russia is planning to invade Ukraine.

Putin: We are not going to invade Ukraine.

Who is right now, western media or Putin?
The op will not see this fact but because of hate will stick to his so called propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Mikora: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Rahkman:
Useless russian apologist
Face the facts, everything he posted there was true. Too many lies being spread by the western media over this Ukraine and Russia issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Ehen, you have seen more parts of the world than me?..chai..all these online keyboard chest beaters..

Anyways, I don't even like making mouth or whatever about these kinda things. I am pass that.

Peace.

No worries. This will not turn into a dick measuring contest but hey you win that one. You have seen way more places.
I hope you live in Russia. I will love to run into you one day.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Help2020: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
dre11:

https://prnigeria.com/2022/03/05/fact-check-russia-ukraine/
Everybody know say that of Buhari is just a joke. How can Buhari threaten Russia?
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by venabili: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
Techsupport:

You made assumptions too. You could have seen a lot of the world, but there is no objective way for you to know you have seen more than him. Except you have covered every inch of the planet. And then it could still be a draw. You never know if he has either.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by philiancoop(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
US lies are too much

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
In other news…..

A Russian military helicopter just got shot down!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Females Entering Ugandan Stadium Were Searched And Checked Like This / MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place / SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.