Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) (52237 Views)

War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
seunny4lif:

Well, he sued the government and got paid around €10K.
They almost blind his one of his eye, funny thing was they don’t even rob him

That is just horrible man. Are you allowed to carry where you are, I can hook you up with my old sig p320. It is compact and trust me it packs a punch. No asshole will test you again.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Oyiboman69: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
ChngedChnges post=110773249:
Shame on all those that supported the west
. It just revealed that majority of we blacks don't want to learn. Always behaving like slaves to the whites. Whatever they dish out they swallow without a cross check.

I'm very pissed now! How could our people be this blind! I cry for Africa. Especially we Nigerians (at least they're the ones I see for now).

I feel an average Nigerian is mentally a slave to the western world.

You'll still see fools coming here to deny these facts OP shared. Those ones are perpetual slaves.
One is even below me
you're too hash with your statement cos most people know what is going on. the west are the ones who come to Africa to enslaved us,colonised us and we all can still remember all that but,remember that the powerful always prey on the powerless and in this case,Africa is a powerless state. however, my question is this:would you prefer a world which Is control by the west or do you choose the one that is control by the Chinese and Russians, and North Korea and their likes?.it a case of chosen between the lesser of two evil. Choose wisely....

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by seunny4lif(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Techsupport:

That is just horrible man. Are you allowed to carry where you are, I can hook you up with my old sig p320. It is compact and trust me it packs a punch. No asshole will test you again.
For example Irish police don’t use guns except the special police and they are only few.
Nobody was to join the Police(Garda) because they are powerless cheesy
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nurudeen06:
Peace is still an Option

But there's peace
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
seunny4lif:

For example Irish police don’t use guns except the special police and they are only few.
Nobody was to join the Police(Garda) because they are powerless cheesy

Are you in Ireland? Can citizens own firearms?
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by afroxyz: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ukraine is winning the war on social media, while Russian boots control all the country's ports and inches closer to the capital.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by mountmoriah(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
verybadmouth:
The world is full of lies. When do you die, you'll realize.

True

Meanwhile

Buy iron rod from us, payment on delivery

8mm

10mm

12mm

16mm

Call or whatsapp 08182-481552 or 07062-329505
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by 4Play(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
seunny4lif:
You think having 10 black person in the government means the racism is not massive.
South Africa are ruled by black people but those does it change that same black People are been oppressed in their own land by white and South Africans is same level like in Germany
I bet you have never been to South Africa before or meets South Africans

So on what basis are you equating racism blacks experience in Russia to that experienced in the West?

Why aren't our people working there in Russia, in positions of authority and in good jobs as you have in places like the UK and Ireland. The problem is that you are familiar with the West because a lot of our people are there working and studying. You are less familiar with Eastern Europe and Russia in particular as blacks are relatively scarce in these parts. But blacks are scarce for good reason, it's a hostile environment and it's more difficult (compared to the West) to settle there as a non-white person coming from a place like Africa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Bigchristo: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
dre11:

https://prnigeria.com/2022/03/05/fact-check-russia-ukraine/
One thing the US and it western allies knows how to do best is to use media propaganda to make sure they justify their actions against your believe, those are the people who lied that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction then they invaded Iraq on a long run we find out it was a big fat lies, those things where orchestrated by media propaganda and control tactics, numerous times where US will brand someone terrorist and kill them that’s how Libya was also invaded and Gaddaffi was killed today Libya is in serious mess after invasion if we start to count their atrocities against countries around the globe those of you taking side with the US&NATO will be baffled of their atrocities towards man kind, the strongest tools to gather sympathy from the rest of the world is media propaganda check very well they banned eventually every Russian own news agencies from giving us update about the war in disguise of making us to believe their lies, I have one word for you my fellow black people Russian never come to Africa to invade countries and steal their resources or take your ancestors as slaves The US and westerners you are clapping for did that to your forefather, please this is 21st century emancipate yourselves from mental slavery the west and US still enslaved you through this means unknowingly to you.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by seunny4lif(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
Techsupport:

Are you in Ireland? Can citizens own firearms?
Never cheesy
Irish government believe no crime in Ireland
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Pastorsmile: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hope no one is in any way suggesting that whole world should be singing Putin's praise for invading an independent country?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
seunny4lif:

Never cheesy
Irish government believe no crime in Ireland

Fucking hypocrites.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by ti4c: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
So you are saying that there are no explosions and killings going on in Ukraine?
dre11:

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by bigtt76(f): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
I once said the next world war would begin and end online cheesy More like metaverse wars grin

dre11:

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by seunny4lif(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Who told Africans are not working in big places in Russia and east Europeans.
The issue is that Russia or Chinese or Japan don’t took Africans as slaves.
If Russia or China or Japan have colonies any Africans countries then we will have massive black over there
4Play:

So on what basis are you equating racism blacks experience in Russia to that experienced in the West?

Why aren't our people working there in Russia, in positions of authority and in good jobs as you have in places like the UK and Ireland. The problem is that you are familiar with the West because a lot of our people are there working and studying. You are less familiar with Eastern Europe and Russia in particular as blacks are relatively scarce in these parts. But blacks are scarce for good reason, it's a hostile environment and it's more difficult (compared to the West) to settle there as a non-white person coming from a place like Africa.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
verybadmouth:
The world is full of lies. When do you die, you'll realize.
nope. When you die, you are dead.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Voldoz: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
ChngedChnges:
Shame on all those that supported the west. It just revealed that majority of we blacks don't want to learn. Always behaving like slaves to the whites. Whatever they dish out they swallow without a cross check.

I'm very pissed now! How could our people be this blind! I cry for Africa. Especially we Nigerians (at least they're the ones I see for now).

I feel an average Nigerian is mentally a slave to the western world.

You'll still see fools coming here to deny these facts OP shared. Those ones are perpetual slaves.
One is even below me

Ogbeni go sleep no body support the west una just day say western propaganda blablabla. It's simple us did bad in the pass but that doesn't justify Putin now.

Propagandas are everywhere, even CNN used it against Trump in his impeachment.

No blame west because your sense no carry you go verify news.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by khreus(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=110773208][/quote]

Hate them or not. you’ll never be the same with them. Other countries are like that too, just like the same preferential treatment you’ll give to your fellow kinsman over people from another tribe.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Voldoz: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Bigchristo:
One thing the US and it western allies knows how to do best is to use media propaganda to make sure they justify their actions against your believe, those are the people who lied that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction then they invaded Iraq on a long run we find out it was a big fat lies, those things where orchestrated by media propaganda and control tactics, numerous times where US will brand someone terrorist and kill them that’s how Libya was also invaded and Gaddaffi was killed today Libya is in serious mess after invasion if we start to count their atrocities against countries around the globe those of you taking side with the US&NATO will be baffled of their atrocities towards man kind, the strongest tools to gather sympathy from the rest of the world is media propaganda check very well they banned eventually every Russian own news agencies from giving us update about the war in disguise of making us to believe their lies, I have one word for you my fellow black people Russian never come to Africa to invade countries and steal their resources or take your ancestors as slaves The US and westerners you are clapping for did that to your forefather, please this is 21st century emancipate yourselves from mental slavery the west and US still enslaved you through this means unknowingly to you.

Oboy count the atrocities, na Media bomb Iraq and Libya or na Person order the bombing?

Una just day talk out of point, if you hear a news online your brain go tell you to go verify if it's true before you conclude. The same CNN still cast Trump. Obama and Bush are the ones to be blamed for the attack on Libya and Iraq. Don't blame the whole western region.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by akanke79: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
Reality

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by babajero(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=110773208][/quote]So they should give visitors higher priority over their citizens, because you are used to government giving more priority to foreigners over its citizens here in Nigeria?
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by planetx: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
What I know is they should stop disturbing us with their war. There are wars all over Africa that nobody gives a fvck about, if they like can annihilate each other with nukes.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Starlight252: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
See confusion everywhere.
Earth is doomed.
Omo eniyan ti sonu
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by treatise: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by tctrills: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
dre11:

That you said fact check doesn't mean you are not part of the lies and propaganda
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Benny6944: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
FOR THOSE SAYING TRASH.. READ THIS.

PUTIN IS SHAMELESS AND A LIAR.

NO WONDER HE DISCONNECTED FOREIGN BROADCASTERS TO AVOID SPREADING GENUINE NEWS.

HE HAS BEEN USED BY USA AND HE WILL SURFER IT AND HIS NATION. TOTAL ISOLATION.

TO THE EXTEND EVEN THEIR CAT WAS BANNED FROM THE WORLD competition.

HE HAS SHOWN THE WORLD HIS WEAKNESS.

75% OF HIS SOLDIERS MASSED OUT IN UKRAINE CANT TSKE OUT UKRAINE.. FUNNY.

USA DON'T NEED THOUSANDS TO TAKE DOWN ANY NATION'S LEADER. WHAT HE ONLY BRAGS ABOUT IS HIS NUCLEAR WEAPON.

Oleksandra and her four rescue dogs have been sheltering in the bathroom of her flat in Kharkiv since the shelling began.

"When I heard the first explosions, I ran out of the house to get my dogs from their enclosures outside. People were panicking, abandoning their cars.

I was so scared," she says. The 25-year-old has been speaking regularly to her mother, who lives in Moscow. But in these conversations, and even after sending videos from her heavily bombarded hometown, Oleksandra is unable to convince her mother about the danger she is in.

"I didn't want to scare my parents, but I started telling them directly that civilians and children are dying," she says. "But even though they worry about me, they still say it probably happens only by accident, that the Russian army would never target civilians.

That it's Ukrainians who're killing their own people." It's common for Ukrainians to have family across the border in Russia.

But for some, like Oleksandra, their Russian relatives have a contrasting understanding of the conflict. She believes it's down to the stories they are told by the tightly-controlled Russian media.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Blah,Blah, Blah. The Truth is Russia invaded Ukraine and so they should be held accountable for the lives lost.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Funflipper: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Pastorsmile:
Hope no one is in any way suggesting that whole world should be singing Putin's praise for invading an independent country?

They are really sick.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Finquas: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
Vladimir Putin is my Hero
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by emmnprince(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
gambojimeta:
Ok. 2023 is almost here

Another propagandist with his "propaganda photos".

Cc. Propagandist gambojimeta
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by ivandragon: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
The biggest lie was by Russia when it said it had no plans to invade Ukraine & the west was only warmongering...
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by khreus(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
QueTeddy:

Japan and Russia were cohorts in the war where US bombed Japan twice, with nuclear bombs. They didn't try that on Russia and two other things to note, first, then Japan was retreating, secondly Japan contemplated using bioweapons against US but didn't as they felt it was way too far.

Plus, most seem to forget that countries are very prone to wars, major wars. Given that it hasn't happened in recent times doesn't meant it something to be forgotten easily. The extent war causes damage to a country and how strategically footed soldiers are placed matters a lot. If Ukraine has a NATO base, which is sure to include battalions and maybe nuclear warheads, if any war breaks out, Russia would be out of the picture easily.

Let me correct some of your misconceptions
1. You mean Germany was retreating, Japan wasn’t surrendering. We both know Hiroshima and Nagasaki (major industrial hub for weapons)was nuked so where else were they retreating to

2. Ukraine inherited the second highest nuclear head from the Soviet Union so what else were they looking for

3. No country, i repeat no country can easily put Russia off-the pictures. Their ways is of war itself, right from time memorial. The only soul who came close was ghengis-khan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obama Expels Russian Diplomats / Females Entering Ugandan Stadium Were Searched And Checked Like This / MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.