Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) (52217 Views)

War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Remman(m): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
dre11:

https://prnigeria.com/2022/03/05/fact-check-russia-ukraine/
guy, does it change the fact that Ukraine is under an actual or faked attack from Russia? Whether it's all lies all true, i've seen Nigerians arrive in Nigeria in an evacuation plane from Ukraine and i've seen countries sanction Russia. Russia claims it's not an invasion. But what is it, if it's not. It's normal for people to come up with false news around true events, however, it doesn't change facts. The fact is, people are being killed on their homeland by foreigners from another land. So, anything that will happen to stop it is welcome. I do understand what false info can do but when it's against a tyrant killing innocent people it's Okay.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Psalmistproject: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
Is this guy not among the f00ls jubilating when Russia bombed cities in Ukraine. Now Putin is drowning you want to prove that the eyes were meant for breathing.
Una neva see something

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by donem: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
ChngedChnges:
Shame on all those that supported the west. It just revealed that majority of we blacks don't want to learn. Always behaving like slaves to the whites. Whatever they dish out they swallow without a cross check.

I'm very pissed now! How could our people be this blind! I cry for Africa. Especially we Nigerians (at least they're the ones I see for now).

I feel an average Nigerian is mentally a slave to the western world.

You'll still see fools coming here to deny these facts OP shared. Those ones are perpetual slaves.
One is even below me
You've spoken so well sir, most times I weep for Africa, Putin already said it with all due respect that Africa is a graveyard,

reason being that most African leaders loot their countries resources and establish/Invest in the west, when sick they run to the west, vacation, shopping they run to the west,

but when they die they are taken to Africa where they abandoned to be burried.

Which is ironically the gospel truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by naijaman2225(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Deffjam:
And who are you to tell us?? Are you the only person in the planet??

As much as west have their flaws.......USA till I die.

I never benefit from Russia before. grin
THE NEWS ARTICLE, ITSELF, IS FLAWED AS IT NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
dre11:

Stay in Nigeria and be doing myopic fact check. So, all the building destroyed in Ukraine are also propaganda? E remain small you for tell us say there's no war on Ukraine.

If it was Afghanistan and Iran reverse will be the case.

Mean while, you are looking for visa to travel to the west you so much hate.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by ceejayluv(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
QueTeddy:

Japan and Russia were cohorts in the war where US bombed Japan twice, with nuclear bombs. They didn't try that on Russia and two other things to note, first, then Japan was retreating, secondly Japan contemplated using bioweapons against US but didn't as they felt it was way too far.

Plus, most seem to forget that countries are very prone to wars, major wars. Given that it hasn't happened in recent times doesn't meant it something to be forgotten easily. The extent war causes damage to a country and how strategically footed soldiers are placed matters a lot. If Ukraine has a NATO base, which is sure to include battalions and maybe nuclear warheads, if any war breaks out, Russia would be out of the picture easily.

Japan and Russia were not cohorts during WW2 abeg.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by neuf(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
alexola20:
Your head definitely not on your neck.
You really don’t know what you are talking about.
As at 2014 Victoria Nuland(the cookie chef)boasted that America has spent over $4b in Ukraine.
For what?
This is one of the reasons many top Ukronazis politicians are scrambling to get their own cut by supporting the west evil plan even to the detriment of good Ukrainian citizens.

Nuland is now a credible source right??

that aside, what happened in 2008? You guys are always referencing 2014 like it's when it all started but the same Ukraine with the same borders with Russia submitted an application to be a NATO member. Was Russian national security not threatened then?
was according to Putin, the US not Russia enemy then?

I'd love to see you spin it around
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by neuf(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
venabili:

You didnt explain how the dollar hegemony would be overthrown by this war. I'm really interested in that because a significant part of the 650 bn dollars slush funds set aside by Russia to prop of the ruble against envisaged sanction while planning for this war was in dollars. Russia also have significant wealth funds held in dollars and receive dollars for its oil and gas.

I said China will play the US role in WW2. If Russia goes to war with Europe and America, chances are there will be lots of damages on both sides.
That war will weakened the dollar, Euro, and Ruble leaving the Yuan as a good prospect.

As more and more countries, businesses turn to the Yuan, the dollar finally lost its place in world economy.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by baralatie(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
neuf:

I said China will play the US role in WW2. If Russia goes to war with Europe and America, chances are there will be lots of damages on both sides.
That war will weakened the dollar, Euro, and Ruble leaving the Yuan as a good prospect.

As more and more countries, businesses turn to the Yuan, the dollar finally lost its place in world economy.
Ehn
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by wallarwallar(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Who be dis mumu idiot and hw old u be... Na 2day u know propaganda are weapon during War. Just tell me any WAR dat propaganda was not use as weapon. Little children to plenty for this nairaland
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by naijaman2225(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
Pastorsmile:
Hope no one is in any way suggesting that whole world should be singing Putin's praise for invading an independent country?
GOOD QUESTION. EVERYONE HERE IS SHOUTING ABOUT 'WESTERN PROPAGANDA' WHEN IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT THE RUSSIANS ARE MASTERS OF THE GAME.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by God2man2again(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Changing the topic.

This war was not caused by religion, another factory caused it.

What is it?
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by naijaman2225(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=neuf post=110777981]

As more and more countries, businesses turn to the Yuan, the dollar finally lost its

place in world economy. [/quote
THAT WOULD ONLY HAPPEN IN CLOUD CUCKOO LAND.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
dre11:

Just pure rubbish!

So what are you claiming? Are you saying Russia did not bomb Ukraine? Are you saying Zelenskky is not fighting for his country? Or what are you insinuating?
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
What does it mean for Russia if Ukraine join NATO?
-----------
Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.

So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.

My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!

I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife is none of your business and it is my freedom.

My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a knife? What if you accidentally cut me?

I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is like Ukraine joining the Nato.

#Copied!!

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by venabili: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
neuf:

Oh, I see. That will only work out though if the war is a Conventional war(non nuclear) and China stays out of the war. I think we can both agree that a war between Russia and US will be nuclear given their policy on invasion of their homelands by conventional forces. If the war goes nuclear, a few Russian/US missiles will land in China who will have to retaliate. The reason for the attack is quite simple. US/NATO and Russia will be devastated after the war leaving China/India as the world dominant forces. That will be unacceptable to either Russia and US hence the gift of a few missiles to both countries.

War is basically bad business and a NATO/Russian war is bad business for the whole world.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by winner37(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
So russia and ukrain are not fighting in conculsion ?
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by pacespot(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Betscoreodds:
Z his name is written on each Russia tank

They are coming for him

The comedian foolish president.

Till 1990: NATO had 16 members 1991: Collapse of the USSR Russia: Don't expand further America: Okay we will not expand (verbally, not written) 1999: Poland, Hungary and Czech republic joined NATO Russia: But you said you won't expand! America: Where is the written document, so Jack off! 2004: Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia joined NATO Russia: But you said you won't expand! America: Where is the written document, so jack off 2009: Albania and Croatia joined NATO Russia: But you said you won't expand! America: Where is the written document, so jack off 2014: CIA funded Coup de ta to overthrow the legal government of Ukraine and install a Pro Western US puppet government 2017: Montenegro and North Macedonia joined NATO Russia: But you said you won't expand! America: Where is the written document, so jack off 2021: US proposal for Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia and.. Ukraine to join NATO Russia: Enough is enough, you are betraying us ever since 1990s, if we allow you, you will deploy missiles on our borders. Western World: Russia is so aggressive, they are evil, they don't think about humanity, Russia is expanding. Putin is being unreasonable...... Hypocrite Western world!!!!! Imagine if Canada and Mexico joined a military alliance with Russia and deployed missiles on its borders?! The US will declare war for own security. Where was the West and the so called free world’s morality for what the US did to secular regimes in Iraq, Afganistan ,Libya? They turned a blind eye and destroyed these Middle Eastern countries all the while funding terrorism and supporting Wahabbi Extremist theocracies in Saudi Arabia and the gulf states which sponsor terrorists around the world. This is not the 1980’s People have eye and ears, the world has had enough of Western imperialism and Unipolar control over the rest of the world. It’s about time the Western Hemisphere wakes up from its colonial wet dream of controlling the world and dictating who can and cannot be free. Russia �� & China �� along with rest of the world should come together to form a balance of power to create a Multipolar World. Russia have every right to defend themselves. May God Bless Russia & Vladimir Putin.(Ameen)

All this gibberish you just spilled doesn't hold water. Alliances are forged by mutual consent. These countries you mentioned above begged to join the security fold, NATO did not use any force, even NATO had to scrutinize them for years before accepting them. They don't consider Russia as a trustworthy neighbor or as a better ally over the West. And, these are independent countries we are talking about. USA might not join the Russia-Ukraine war because the two countries are close to each other, they inter-marry and share many bonds between their people. Slavs are historically bonded together. Don't ever think USA is afraid of Russia, but it will never fight any senseless with the Rus.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by reXurrectionZA(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
gambojimeta:
Ok. 2023 is almost here
Stop supporting evil men today.
May Allah forbid.

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Karnice600: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
So long as Seun of Nairaland escaped poverty via blogging, then Nairaland itself is a reflection of a positive Western influence. So long as no one here is scared of voicing his opinion for fear of being traced, clamped down or punished by the police, then applauding a person who upholds a system that wouldn't give you these privileges, on this liberal platform, calls for serious concern about your mental health.
To everyone who hates the West, its your choice.
The way you chose Putin, PMB and are about to choose Tinubu. Its all a matter of choice. Choices are blueprints for decisions. Decisions are determinants for regression or progress.
Almost 75% of the youths in Nigeria today are in support of Putin. These are the lots whose choices would always affect the outcome of an election, sabotaging the efforts and fruitfulness of the reasonable few. Its unfortunate we have a myopic majority. That's how we came down this route.
If all Europeans were to move down to Africa and let Africa do vice versa, Europe will turn into Africa and Africa into Europe after a decade. Its a just a matter of choices and decisions. Its a matter of mindsets.
Going about what we see today, especially on this forum, it shows you the future of this country has so many question tags.
God help us.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
More reason, I've maintained a tight lips since the media start with their usual load of cobblers.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by uchennaq(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
NONSENSE POST....WATCH CNN, ALJAZEERA AND BBC.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by uchennaq(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
FOLLOW

https://twitter.com/prime_scoop

TO SEE VIDEOS AND PROOF OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN UKRAINE. IF YOU ARE IGNORANT, WHY CAN'T YOU ASK QUESTIONS AND MAKE PROPER RESEARCH
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by hotseat: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
Agreed, propaganda is a tool of war but that does not exclude the fact that Russia actually invaded and still invading Ukraine.

Op, just tell Putin to getat of Ukraine!
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by abimic(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
The parody account who issued that stupid statement disguising as president needs be arrested and jailed. Not every thing you play with in times like this. Once that is driven, it would serve as deterrent to others who seeks cheap publicity over a super power exercising a military quest. Nigeria is no match to Ukraine in everything talk of Russia. You would end up seeing the guy's a secondary boy or university student just catching cruise that can send him to jail.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by Truvelisback(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Did Buhari really say these?

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by jaxin119: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Betscoreodds:
Z his name is written on each Russia tank

They are coming for him

The comedian foolish president.

Till 1990: NATO had 16 members 1991: Collapse of the USSR Russia: Don't expand further America: Okay we will not expand (verbally, not written) 1999: Poland, Hungary and Czech republic joined NATO Russia: But you said you won't expand! America: Where is the written document, so Jack off! 2004: Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia joined NATO Russia: But you said you won't expand! America: Where is the written document, so jack off 2009: Albania and Croatia joined NATO Russia: But you said you won't expand! America: Where is the written document, so jack off 2014: CIA funded Coup de ta to overthrow the legal government of Ukraine and install a Pro Western US puppet government 2017: Montenegro and North Macedonia joined NATO Russia: But you said you won't expand! America: Where is the written document, so jack off 2021: US proposal for Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia and.. Ukraine to join NATO Russia: Enough is enough, you are betraying us ever since 1990s, if we allow you, you will deploy missiles on our borders. Western World: Russia is so aggressive, they are evil, they don't think about humanity, Russia is expanding. Putin is being unreasonable...... Hypocrite Western world!!!!! Imagine if Canada and Mexico joined a military alliance with Russia and deployed missiles on its borders?! The US will declare war for own security. Where was the West and the so called free world’s morality for what the US did to secular regimes in Iraq, Afganistan ,Libya? They turned a blind eye and destroyed these Middle Eastern countries all the while funding terrorism and supporting Wahabbi Extremist theocracies in Saudi Arabia and the gulf states which sponsor terrorists around the world. This is not the 1980’s People have eye and ears, the world has had enough of Western imperialism and Unipolar control over the rest of the world. It’s about time the Western Hemisphere wakes up from its colonial wet dream of controlling the world and dictating who can and cannot be free. Russia �� & China �� along with rest of the world should come together to form a balance of power to create a Multipolar World. Russia have every right to defend themselves. May God Bless Russia & Vladimir Putin.(Ameen)

Perfectly said

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by afrikanns: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Deffjam:
And who are you to tell us?? Are you the only person in the planet??

As much as west have their flaws.......USA till I die.

I never benefit from Russia before. grin

A slave will always be a slave no matter how cheap freedom is to them. It is in lineage blood.tufiakpa
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by efficiencie(m): 1:13am On Mar 06, 2022
Walkee:
Meanwhile Zelensky is now drinking heavily after being abandoned by the West. The comedian thought he could win a war with lies and propaganda on Twitter and CNN

The idiot was hoping for a full scale conflict. The fool wants to plunge the world into another world war. War is bad even if it is for a just cause but when Western tyranny becomes law, Russian rebellion becomes a duty.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by efficiencie(m): 1:22am On Mar 06, 2022
Techsupport:

One thing these fools on NL have never asked themselves is how Russia views Africa or the black man. Ask Nigerian students in Russia, they will tell you the horrors.

Oh the horrors, yet they school there! Are the students there to act horror movies or what?
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) by efficiencie(m): 1:26am On Mar 06, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Today Zelensky has been crying and blasting NATO since claiming NATO gives approval to the Russian attacks saying NATO is weak and incompetent, him and his foreign minister has been crying yelling at NATO that blood of Ukrainians is in NATO hands because NATO rejected his No-fly zone request. Zelensky has finally come to his senses now, I really pity him. It's now he realized how evil NATO can be

That is why you don't elect a clown as a president. That Zelensky is fool. So he wants NATO to declare Ukraine a no-fly zone. Like NATO didn't know that doing that is a declaration of war against Russia. They know Putin is not within their control and grasp and they know that one misguided move can start WW3.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Females Entering Ugandan Stadium Were Searched And Checked Like This / MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place / SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.