Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,808 members, 7,924,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 05:32 PM

Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. (26190 Views)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Odunharry(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ishilove:

She wants to leave him to where exactly?
Lol to join the big girls obviously. I hope we won't see a thread the coming days informing the house she's no longer with her brother. She just need guidance especially from a matured and more experienced female.
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by eedhrisademola(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
He loves you deeply,when you come of age you’ll understand better.Hope you’ve not started following boys?
You mean BOYS with swords.
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by xwiit: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Your uncle loves ❤️ you, and wants a better life for you...

He would have allowed you to use WhatsApp if at all... But trust me, these social media are distractions. But one must socialize.

Try and find other means of keeping yourself company like listening to the radio.

But before you leave just like some people are advising... Weigh the benefit of what you are having from him, and the social media before taking any action.
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:
That is not care that is stupidity from your brother,if you are above 13 why then Is he treating you like a kid.
Tell him you despise that attitude,if he doesn't agree with you then leave his house and go get elsewhere to begin your own life.
So 13years is an adult? You lack sense!
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by ejieddy: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
So you thought I won't come to Nairaland and see you abi? Shaybe I warned you that no chatting or online activity? I will catch you at home. Don't worry. Mid teen mean you are now the savior of the world abi? You don't know what I'm trying to do for you? You will see. Prepare to go and live in the village... Nonsense. Let me reach house, you will see grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by VicM6: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:
I just signed up on nairaland today so I can just pour out my mind.
I have been coming to this site for almost a year now because this is where I get latest and trending news.
I live with my brother who cares about me a lot but he has been too strict with me. I FEEL CAGED! Can you imagine I don't have a Facebook account, I can't use WhatsApp, I don't even have a bank account. If someone wants to send me money, I usually use our neighbor's son account.
He monitors my calls and contact list.
I only use e-mail because he said I will be using it for future registrations.
I envy my friends a lot. I'm in my mid-teens.
I am just fed up.
Who dash u the phone u dey use chat now...u don start again abi, make i first call ur brother.
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by sterlingbrown: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Meedon:

What if she uses the internet to do hook up or wander aimlessly (posting pictures and all those shi!t)? These things has advantages and disadvantages but a teenager will actually misuse it those online platforms.

And What if she doesnt?
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by prophetfire: 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:
I have been coming to this site for almost a year now because this is where I get latest and trending news.
I live with my brother who cares about me a lot but he has been too strict with me. I FEEL CAGED! Can you imagine I don't have a Facebook account, I can't use WhatsApp, I don't even have a bank account. If someone wants to send me money, I usually use our neighbor's son account.
I am just fed up.
. He doesn't want you to start gobbling dick. But you don't know that he's saving you from so many heartaches.
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Saintmary(f): 12:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Atimjessy:

My friends are always mocking me and calling me a small girls. I don't just like the way he monitors me.

I pray my kids will want my protection for a little longer.

I have a lot I want to do for them.

See, he will stop spending on you, then you will see life. I can't type much for you.
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by xtremeTall(m): 1:10am On Mar 15, 2022
Obagofixxy:
and Wetin dey pain me pass say Na una de bleep pass.......

Make him free you ohh before it too late

I remembered before I got admission in UNN, there was this my neighbor the family Na Christian family, they attends 3 Holy Spirit filled church (Deeper life, chosen and watch man) you dare not wear trouser or earring in her house, so when I came to write post utme at UNN, on my way going back lo and behold I saw the first daughter with trouser, make up and all that the mother stopped them from applying, in shock I told my brother that I saw the girl with trouser my brother laughed and said he would to see the girl, this happened around 7-8 because we where going to Abj from peace pack at enugu, the moment she saw my brother she greeted him brother good evening sir, forgetting that it was morning, she was even surrounded with two Boys who I know Say bleep am finish, dem one excort am enter motor wey go drop her for ESUT where she was schooling, out of Shame and dissapointment she walked out of that pack, my brother and I began to laugh, she was even expecting that maybe we would tell the parent but my bro Na guy man, him just dey laugh....

The rate of girls wey spoil these days are those caged, he should better allow and when you start to misbehave he would caution you....
If you continue like this Omo, your family will regret it ohhhh, I remembered one guy that came here and was telling us how he caught his parent bleeping and he was ashamed but you were not ashamed to bring it to Nairaland forum......

#God know say if eventually settle down I will allow my child ohhhh better if you begin Bleep up I go caution Asap....
fact man fact fact fact

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Obagofixxy: 2:27am On Mar 15, 2022
xtremeTall:
fact man fact fact fact

thanks , when you restrict her from social media activities Na wahala ohhhh, because she won't even know what is happening around her but we thank God
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Ajibade123(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Atimjessy:

My friends are always mocking me and calling me a small girls. I don't just like the way he monitors me.
you said you are in your mid teens
you are actually a small girl if you are not up to 18

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by AlphaTaikun: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Atimjessy:
I am just fed up.
@Atimjessy,
If you're 15, I can see that you
write with clarity which is even better than some of those older than you.smiley

Second, you remind me of the Nland of the year 2007 when "Ibkaye" who was a teenage girl
of 13 years of age joined this
Website from London and those
of us who were much older were amused by her very active status here. Lol.

Third, how did you gain access to post this on Nland since you said your brother doesn't allow you access to the Internet or social media? Lol.

Last but not least, I've seen some great advice here starting from page 1, so hang on, and when you get into the University, you'll
have more independence with focused responsibility on your
part.

Cheers.
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Atimjessy:

He does not want you to get pregnant out of wedlock while living under his roof

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.