Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,766 members, 7,924,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. (26186 Views)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by mmyfarmsltd(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2022
He doesn't want you to make silly mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Lifewasgood: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:
I just signed up on nairaland today so I can just pour out my mind.
I have been coming to this site for almost a year now because this is where I get latest and trending news.
I live with my brother who cares about me a lot but he has been too strict with me. I FEEL CAGED! Can you imagine I don't have a Facebook account, I can't use WhatsApp, I don't even have a bank account. If someone wants to send me money, I usually use our neighbor's son account.
He monitors my calls and contact list.
I only use e-mail because he said I will be using it for future registrations.
I envy my friends a lot. I'm in my mid-teens.
I am just fed up.

How old are you first, if more than 18 your has a secret admiration for you and he scared of loosing you to another man. I
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Ishilove: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Exkandayee:
pussy must be bang,,,,shut the fuucck up, and don't mention who you don't know on this forum niqqa or bitch
Even common English you can't write. It is only sex that full that your coconut head. Ori agbon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by ogawisdom(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:
I have been coming to this site for almost a year now because this is where I get latest and trending news.
I live with my brother who cares about me a lot but he has been too strict with me. I FEEL CAGED! Can you imagine I don't have a Facebook account, I can't use WhatsApp, I don't even have a bank account. If someone wants to send me money, I usually use our neighbor's son account.
I am just fed up.

Mid teens dts like 14, u are still a kid until u reach 19 n should be treated like a kid.

Flogging and beating can't even be ruled out to enforce discipline.

Don't worry u will get all the freedom when u become an adult

Focus on ur studies and leave social media.

Avoid boys they will get u pregnant n destroy ur life.

Ur brother loves u, a girl child like u needs serious protection esp those with early develop.

U will see girl of 14 with bo*b n a*s of 18

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by grafixdon: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
ok fine,he’s just been overly protective and I understand your situation because I myself grew up in the midst of four elder brothers that won’t even let me go out alone or join social media,not talk of having Male friends but I’m a big girl now and I now have a better understanding of their overprotective habits,it’s all love and no one will ever love you like your blood.So calm down,it’s a phase that’ll pass

So you get sense like this? Wow

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by jyz200(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

My friends are always mocking me and calling me a small girls. I don't just like the way he monitors me.
Go and read ur book , download game and novels pdf read and sharpen your mind and brain
He meant well for you
Just note it won’t be forever, you will surely outgrown it

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by frozen70(f): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:
That is not care that is stupidity from your brother,if you are above 13 why then Is he treating you like a kid.
Tell him you despise that attitude,if he doesn't agree with you then leave his house and go get elsewhere to begin your own life.

She doesn't need to be confrontational

There may be more to what she wrote

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Solidkay(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:
That is not care that is stupidity from your brother,if you are above 13 why then Is he treating you like a kid.
Tell him you despise that attitude,if he doesn't agree with you then leave his house and go get elsewhere to begin your own life.

You sure lack what it takes to give an advice,
You just open your mouth and waaaaa.

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by talktimi(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2022
MDHelp:
Your age please
mid teens 14-16
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Righteousness2(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2022
You have a great brother! He may be too tight on you but it is for your own good.

The street is too bad and Wicked!
Many ladies you see out there are Walking corpse. So many have been used for Sacrifices by the Wicked men out there in the Name of wealth.

You will come to appreciate your brother in time to come

Atimjessy:
I am just fed up.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Roseey0(f): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2022
That's how one 37yr old man told me in my late teens that my father was cageing me, that I am matured to fend for myself.

I was left with him for just one day and he almost strangled me....

The street aren't smiling.. you will understand much later not now.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by reason1man: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Your brother is protecting you from the world. When you get your freedom and realize how messed up the so-called friends are, you would realise your friends wish they were in your shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by yinkeys(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2022
15 is too young.
You want to mess your developmental brain stage up with boys.
You’d regret it 15 years from now
Simply preoccupy yourself with piano playing, beat making, bead making, hair plaiting, long tennis, reading self help books, programming/coding etc There are so many things you should get yourself busy with.
Focus on acing your WAEC or anything creative not boys for now
Wait till you’re 17 or 18
They’re kidnappers everywhere now

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by snoopz: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2022
But you fit access nairaland, you no fit create whatasap acc,
Use a new sim to create a WhatsApp acc, and make sure your brother's number is not on the sim and Your brother doesn't have that new number, freeze it during the day and unfreeze in the night or when he is not around, don't even bother to open Facebook
Because Facebook go suggest
Yor contact to himn na There you go cast
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by jyz200(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Lifewasgood:

How old are you first, if more than 18 your has a secret admiration for you and he scared of loosing you to another man. I
U no get sense

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by frozen70(f): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:
I am just fed up.

I think you have to look for ways of getting money across to you then leave a note for him and move to wherever your parents are immediately

How will you get admission being indoors

How will you make friends being indoors

How will you go for Jamb classes staying indoors

You can still be who you want to be while staying with your parents

If your parents can't train you them learn a skill before your time runs out
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by blackgold2018(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:

Makes absolutely no sense,even to the extent of not using having WhatsApp or social media,the op is between 15-17 at least she deserves some freedom.
The op is even a female,why the attitude towards her by her brother.
shut up

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by talktimi(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:
I don't understand why lunatics like you joke with every damn thing. This is a young girl of 14-15 and you want to lead her astray in the name of "catching cruise" . There's a time for everything and today is not a time for your nonsense

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by aaking(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

I know what I want. No one can ruin my live. You men always think girls can't take care of themselves.

They're advising you, are ignorantly rejected there help of advising you. Don't when them your blood for ritual you will be the teacher to others. You better delete all the useless friends number from your contact now b4 they set u up

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by sapientia(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2022
If he discovers you are being careful and understands why he is being over protective

If he thinks you are smart enough to protect yourself

He will reduce it

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Bluntguy: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
He loves you deeply,when you come of age you’ll understand better.Hope you’ve not started following boys?
You talk a lot of sense atimes.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by blackgold2018(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ignore your friends calling you small girl,they will later envy you when they have tasted all the forbidden things and now feel worthless
hmmm I never knew ladies feel that way on regrets(worthless) before till now

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Rayn07: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:
you sure say you get sense gbayi?
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by HassanOloyede1(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Hi, I'm Hassan Oloyede (Super Affiliate), I teach people how to make sales and how to join the affiliate marketing platform.

Learn a skills today that will lead you to a path of financial freedom. Spend money on your brain and it will 100x your bank account.

For more information about affiliate marketing and coaching DM me on whatsapp +2348140648061
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by emmy512: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

I know what I want. No one can ruin my live. You men always think girls can't take care of themselves.
na like this e deh take start, please just manage for now.
e get why.
Dont be too confident yet.
Dont listen to those friends

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Bluntguy:

You talk a lot of sense atimes.
Access my true person only on family section but you see that romance section, na war zone lol
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by phorget(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:
I am just fed up.

Appreciate your brother please, the street is not friendly. Your friends are secretly envious of you but they'll want you to feel the pains they'd felt cause no one really care for them.
When it's time for you to be on your own you'll understand the goods your brother has done for you. Don't be so eager to grow up cos even those grown ups wish they could go turn back the hands of time so they can live their life right again...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:

Is this the advise you'll give your 15year old sister?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Benwems(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
Enjoy his attention and protection while it lasts... You'll soon outgrow it and by then, you'll appreciate all that he has saved you from.

Exactly. She would not appreciate it now because she’s still young. Mid teen means she’s 15 years. Do 15 years run bank account without a parent? Please focus on your books.
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by farmfuseagros: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2022
Kobicove:
Shey na your brother go marry you? undecided
At the age of 13 or probably 14 it's marriage that she should be thinking of
You people sef
When you give birth to your own do am as you like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by tosinjay(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:

So now you think the op won't device another means to access social media,the best thing is to treat her like a sister.
Now she will start looking for means to get what her brother refuse to provide for her.
First of all, how old are you? You must not have aged much to be talking in this manner! If i had a sibling of her age I'd do same and maybe more. And I'm in my early 30s.
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by GloriousGbola: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2022
Ishilove:

Even common English you can't write. It is only sex that full that your coconut head. Ori agbon

You better be happy I didn't see the quote before I reactivated

Pussymustbebang as a moniker

Rolls off the tongue quite nicely.

Double trolling for any response to the sisters of the vagenda alliance grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.