Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,801 members, 7,938,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Thoughts For Kids @ The Orphanage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thoughts For Kids @ The Orphanage? (239 Views)

UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) / pre-intimacy Thoughts For Men: 11 Best pre-intimacy Tips That Will Make Her Go Off The D / Food For Thoughts For Our Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thoughts For Kids @ The Orphanage? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2022
This is me thinking out loud...

With a world with about 7.9 billon humans dwelling as inhabitants of earth, with over half of that population surviving in abject penury and starvation with endless sufferings. 153 million of that population are orphans, with 17.5 million of that figure in Nigeria — yet the population keeps rising...

If every couple (fertile or not) were to adopt at least one child from the orphanage to add to a family plan, it would do so much good to the world and humanity, as well as help curb the menace that might bedevil a world thats saturated with kids growing without parental care or adequate welfare as most kids with parents may enjoy.

In a normal world, people can choose to start a family through adoption even though they are fertile enough to procreate.

But we all may have chosen the conventional life cycles that involves starting families and raising kids we birthed through our loins with our DNA's replicated in their bloodstream, anything different is of no value or importance to us.

Some couples may have their family plan as thus;

4 kids (one adopted)

3 kids (one adopted)

2 kids (one adopted)

1 child (adopted)

My point is that couples should take a chance with that option and help humanity (especially couples that has the resource to do so)

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Ishilove

Dominique

Farano

Rocktation
Re: Thoughts For Kids @ The Orphanage? by sajmark(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Imagine adopting and raising the son of a terrorist or the daughter of a love peddler who was abandoned by the mother, don't you think such behaviour and wickedness will linger in the genes of the child?
I can't adopt a child without knowing it's parent's background, I'll stick with donating to organisations in charge of raising them for now.

Be the change you want to see in the world by adopting one, Mr poster.

1 Like

Re: Thoughts For Kids @ The Orphanage? by DeathToAfonja: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2022
Very useless nonsense

Adoption should never be by force

Imagine your useless headline

The useless people on Nairaland with useless post are always easily detected
Re: Thoughts For Kids @ The Orphanage? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
Very useless nonsense

Adoption should never be by force

Imagine your useless headline

The useless people on Nairaland with useless post are always easily detected
u can make a point without appearing Uneducated
Re: Thoughts For Kids @ The Orphanage? by DeathToAfonja: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
u can make a point without appearing Uneducated

Re: Thoughts For Kids @ The Orphanage? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Thoughts For Kids @ The Orphanage? by DryMouth: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2022
WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

Nice post but dnt ever adopt a child if you are married to a Nigerian woman. The way the woman will treat that child knowing fully well that child is not her biological child would land even you the man in deeper trouble.

A man in my former area adopted a child from her poor parents from the village when the wife couldn't give birth, funny enough abt two years later the woman got pregnant and give birth. When she give birth to her own child, she started maltreating the adopted child badly. She always beat this girl to the point that she sustains serious injuries.

It was at the period a lawyer who newly came to the area saw what was happening and inquired abt how they got that child. He took the couple to maybe human right or the agency responsible for that matter. What the man was asked to pay for damages wrecked him badly(this man was innocent). When things got so bad for this man, the woman left him. I sha moved out of the area at that point so i didn't know if she came back to the man.

Never adopt a child if you are married to a Nigerian woman. NEVER!!!
Re: Thoughts For Kids @ The Orphanage? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
DryMouth:
WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

Nice post but dnt ever adopt a child if you are married to a Nigerian woman. The way the woman will treat that child knowing fully well that child is not her biological child would land even you the man in deeper trouble.

A man in my former area adopted a child from her poor parents from the village when the wife couldn't give birth, funny enough abt two years later the woman got pregnant and give birth. When she give birth to her own child, she started maltreating the adopted child badly. She always beat this girl to the point that she sustains serious injuries.

It was at the period a lawyer who newly came to the area saw what was happening and inquired abt how they got that child. He took the couple to maybe human right or the agency responsible for that matter. What the man was asked to pay for damages wrecked him badly(this man was innocent). When things got so bad for this man, the woman left him. I sha moved out of the area at that point so i didn't know if she came back to the man.

Never adopt a child if you are married to a Nigerian woman. NEVER!!!
hmm

(1) (Reply)

No Come Lie Here Ooo, / 6 Major Signs You Are Wasting Your Time With Him / VERBAL ABUSE ; The Domestic Violence Nobody Talks About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.