Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State (55058 Views)

Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Nova1988(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by phemmyfour: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
densiks:
The guy no send anybody including the current price of a bag of rice .Lol

I wish him very well, at least he has helped reduce the number of unmarried women in his territory who may have ended up as frustrated baby mama's or side sex slaves to some older men.

He has challenged the status quo and abandoned hypocrisy.

I hope the women will appreciate him for his courage and sincerity.

Congratulations comrade balls of steel.
The girls must be working
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by jeff1993: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm,I can't stand a polygamous marriage ooo ,I will never give up on how to chase the other woman away,I know how to perfectly send her away without getting myself involved, the troubles that will send her away will be between her and her husband and I'll totally be left out of it but in hidden truth na me cause am.So even if my man is polygamous, I'll never have to worry myself because he'll be getting married and no one will stay till he's tired and messed up polygamically to factory reset.I hate rubbish
nnnn
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by davillian(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
So this man would be doing awesome every night
I'm jealous

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Is the guy blind?
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by ukpahu(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
one he well cry, shocked smiley this i have seeing

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by addictiv(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
A wise man once said.. Never marry two wives, marry 3 instead..

2 Likes

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by almarthins(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
princefrank76:
Saw this somewhere and decided to share!

This man's balls must be made of steel to have the guts to marry two women on same day.

This actually took place in obudu LGA of cross river state during last weekend.

Guy man no even send the hash economic reality..

Happy married life to them.

You marry one woman for naija, u never get peace of mind. If come marry two naija women. My brother na u dig Ur early grave. This two that I am seeing na fight to finish o

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
The lady in blue looks older

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by enemachris(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm,I can't stand a polygamous marriage ooo ,I will never give up on how to chase the other woman away,I know how to perfectly send her away without getting myself involved, the troubles that will send her away will be between her and her husband and I'll totally be left out of it but in hidden truth na me cause am.So even if my man is polygamous, I'll never have to worry myself because he'll be getting married and no one will stay till he's tired and messed up polygamically to factory reset.I hate rubbish
Na only mouth u get. Why can't you compete with your fellow gender? Fear fear grin
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Fidinno(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
hungry man dey marry 2 wife's?

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Double0h7:
He thinks he found a good thing grin

If for every successful man there's a woman. Just visualize the kind of success this man don jam like this tongue

3 Likes

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Double0h7:

He found good things

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Lexusgs430: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
To manage and marry one sef, nah wàhálà......... Nah man you be ......... wink

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Obagofixxy: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
see as the man de mean
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Eriokanmi: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
When i said recently that polygamy was coming back, some slayqueens and feminists took swipe at me here. But I no answer them because I knew they were yet to see the realities on ground. Our women, no matter how influential and wealthy they are, need to humble themselves and pray to God for their own partner because the percentage population of men to women is almost 49/51% now. Some even said women are far more populated than men in Nigeria. How many women would want to marry illiterates, dropouts, poor men, jobless men, out of those making up 49% of our men population? They just need to humble themselves and marry guys and endure with them. They should make their men rich if they don't have money. The mentality of both rich and poor women chasing rich and comfortable men Upandan should end. Afterall, most of their parents weren't born with silver spoons in their mouth. They're not even educated yet they were happily married and gave their children education.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by kingthreat(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Double0h7:

Did he complain to you

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Dharmmiemaj: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
The days are here! ;��
'In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name.....Isaiah 4

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Karemarealty288(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Just like buying two Naija used vehicles with OYO Reg number same day....if you change Airflow-meter for one, you will still change cabrator for the other.

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by jonnyjustcome22: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Three of them don't look happy.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by letitrainnow(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Well done
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
THE WIFE ON BLUE IS NOT LOOKING HAPPY cool
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Ofodirinwa: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
I have noticed that boy who aren't married are the ones that talk about polygamy the most

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Skillsnigeria: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by salt1: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

What's your secret? Teach your fellow women, abeg
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by greenie77: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Buy one get one free. Women are cheap

I guess your mother is also cheap, since she is also a woman like you described, abi na man carry you for belle?. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
This kind of news is common in Muslim North.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Bobloco: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Double0h7:

So you think he did not obtain any favours from the Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.