Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,915,997 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:40 PM

A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State (55171 Views)

Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by izubext007: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Two tired women
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
dollynnn:
More grace to finish this race he started
Meanwhile, the bride in blue no get joy cheesy

Non of them get joy; all looking gloomy.

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by princefrank76: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bifas1:
Nairaland finally enter my village.
really? So na your village dey do this america wonder. Which village are u from?
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Gandokiejim: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Obudu is not known for this....what happened. Are you sure that guy is not from Kogi?
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Gospel2Day: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Most women do not have shame at all.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by GoodFaith: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
West2019:
this guy go Bleep pussy die

Why
He go get headache die
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by IslamIncest: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm,I can't stand a polygamous marriage ooo ,I will never give up on how to chase the other woman away,I know how to perfectly send her away without getting myself involved, the troubles that will send her away will be between her and her husband and I'll totally be left out of it but in hidden truth na me cause am.So even if my man is polygamous, I'll never have to worry myself because he'll be getting married and no one will stay till he's tired and messed up polygamically to factory reset.I hate rubbish
Is this what you plan to do to me after insha allah I add you to my harem?
Don't worry, my Bura will serve you and your colleagues equally.

I will never starve your Duri. Insha allah.

Alhamdullilah grin
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by DarkJeddi(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bodmum:
Hopeless. These hoes are so dumb and useless. Imagine that man will be drilling them every night on the same bed, at the same time, jumping from one to another. Shame.
There's NOTHING dumb and useless about a POLYGAMOUS family..
The same Oyinbo that convinced you it was wrong are now into same sex marriage..
Guess it's time to follow their lead..
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by samwash(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
The two ladies are already his wife, he just want to pay the bride prize in order to make it legit.

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Temptee101(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bodmum:
Hopeless. These hoes are so dumb and useless. Imagine that man will be drilling them every night on the same bed, at the same time, jumping from one to another. Shame.

Na the unfortunate man you suppose deh pity.

He just permanently downloaded 10gb of problem ontop his head.

There is more to marriage than mere sex.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by dhibs(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Buy one get one free. Women are cheap

C discount abeg.
Na black friday order b dat o
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by dhibs(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Rubbish lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See as them worwor like sapa sad

Love is blind man.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Fahdiga(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Hehe come chop me
I don't have time babe
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Fahdiga(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
dhibs:

C discount abeg.
Na black friday order b dat o
grin grin
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Bbbw: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Really
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Oceanjagaban: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
If to say you marry two classic babes na different thing...
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by EndRape2(f): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mumu, and you think the other woman will fold her hands , without her own plans , where your evil stops ,is where another person own start.

uote author=Iyaebe post=111441094]Hmm,I can't stand a polygamous marriage ooo ,I will never give up on how to chase the other woman away,I know how to perfectly send her away without getting myself involved, the troubles that will send her away will be between her and her husband and I'll totally be left out of it but in hidden truth na me cause am.So even if my man is polygamous, I'll never have to worry myself because he'll be getting married and no one will stay till he's tired and messed up polygamically to factory reset.I hate rubbish[/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by victorazy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Buy one get one free. Women are cheap

According to Portable
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
EndRape2:
Mumu, and you think the other woman will fold her hands , without her own plans , where your evil stops ,is where another person own start.

Fool,I always have my ways in everything and I’m waiting for that woman that will want to dare nonsense in my territory

uote author=Iyaebe post=111441094]Hmm,I can't stand a polygamous marriage ooo ,I will never give up on how to chase the other woman away,I know how to perfectly send her away without getting myself involved, the troubles that will send her away will be between her and her husband and I'll totally be left out of it but in hidden truth na me cause am.So even if my man is polygamous, I'll never have to worry myself because he'll be getting married and no one will stay till he's tired and messed up polygamically to factory reset.I hate rubbish
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Ikpongiton: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
R.I.P in advance
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by jeff1607(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm,I can't stand a polygamous marriage ooo ,I will never give up on how to chase the other woman away,I know how to perfectly send her away without getting myself involved, the troubles that will send her away will be between her and her husband and I'll totally be left out of it but in hidden truth na me cause am.So even if my man is polygamous, I'll never have to worry myself because he'll be getting married and no one will stay till he's tired and messed up polygamically to factory reset.I hate rubbish

So if Ned comes for you , you will refuse abi?
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Emdebby2: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
In this hot economy?
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
jeff1607:

So if Ned comes for you , you will refuse abi?
I’ll accept and plot ways to exit others,same way Regina stylishly did without involving herself, just few women mastered that talent.Well I can’t be a second wife to any man sha,if dem marry me go meet person na wahala,If dem still marry person kom meet me na bigger wahala, and I’ve never lost any battle
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Obiebanks007(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Rubbish lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See as them worwor like sapa sad

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Bifas1: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
princefrank76:
really? So na your village dey do this america wonder. Which village are u from?
Obudu.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Bifas1: 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gandokiejim:
Obudu is not known for this....what happened. Are you sure that guy is not from Kogi?
I think so too.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by ChoCho54(f): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
I don't have time babe
Lol
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Fahdiga(m): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2022
ChoCho54:

I love you
I love you too baby
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2022
Amojii:
The lady in blue looks older
But finer and more defined.
And also looks the most saddest of the three of them.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Ogbenisoft28(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Senior man don put them for house since, man just made some money and decided to pay their bride price once and for all.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by greenie77: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
I pity you bro

Pity yourself, first!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.