Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State (55048 Views)

Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by ikorodureporta: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
from his body language, one could tell where his heart is facing right now......the other one don become oldnews
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Beckyjidex(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
This one na jigan
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Heavensent01(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
two mummies and their beast of no Nation
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Bifas1: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nairaland finally enter my village.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Omotosho1090905(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Soon it will be 1 for 7
This I have seen
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by pmc01(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm,I can't stand a polygamous marriage ooo ,I will never give up on how to chase the other woman away,I know how to perfectly send her away without getting myself involved, the troubles that will send her away will be between her and her husband and I'll totally be left out of it but in hidden truth na me cause am.So even if my man is polygamous, I'll never have to worry myself because he'll be getting married and no one will stay till he's tired and messed up polygamically to factory reset.I hate rubbish

Until he kicks you out
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by kingyakos: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
The guy marry two old cargo
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by ButterBurger: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Great guy, follow your ancestral ways
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Roachvic: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Baba this so Risky you might die young. A night is about to go down.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Kazeem47(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm,I can't stand a polygamous marriage ooo ,I will never give up on how to chase the other woman away,I know how to perfectly send her away without getting myself involved, the troubles that will send her away will be between her and her husband and I'll totally be left out of it but in hidden truth na me cause am.So even if my man is polygamous, I'll never have to worry myself because he'll be getting married and no one will stay till he's tired and messed up polygamically to factory reset.I hate rubbish
You want to use Kayan Mata?
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Tomek09(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bodmum:
Hopeless. These hoes are so dumb and useless. Imagine that man will be drilling them every night on the same bed, at the same time, jumping from one to another. Shame.
Vagina people matter tire me.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by ufotunang: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
When he has up to 8 children from the 2 wives that is when he will understand the bad situation of the country...to feed 8 children with the high costs of food stuffs, and cloth them and send them to private school with high cost of school fees...his eyes will open to the reality of the country

2 Likes

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Tomek09(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
Honestfrend:
Oyon merin fe ni Kan.. Obo meji, ewoh ni Kan..

In Naira Mary's voice.
[/s]
Naira Mary ko, Naira Joseph ni grin grin
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by ufuosman(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Make e flex
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by sureinfo: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Strong man, no be small thing.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
pmc01:

Until he kicks you out
Someone that’ll be singing my praises everywhere hmm
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Tomek09(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Swimming in the ocean of pussy all the days of his life sad sad sad
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
enemachris:
Na only mouth u get. Why can't you compete with your fellow gender? Fear fear grin
I conquered my fears even before my birth
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by iampeterben(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Double0h7:
He thinks he found a good thing grin
I swear that is his thought right now. He con even do banner.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by BigBashiru: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

Haha iyabe baby!!! Ur so cute....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by tnerro1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Chai, are women that cheap, no self respect like the ones from the other side anymore angry

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
BigBashiru:

Haha iyabe baby!!! Ur so cute....
Thanks dear, it is survival of the fittest in the jungle
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Dollarremix(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Iyaeba grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by techWriter3: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
More majesty to wrap this heritage?Move he startedMeanwhile, the bride in blue no going elation

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by ChoCho54(f): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Buy one get one free. Women are cheap
Shattap Fadigha!
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by ChoCho54(f): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
techWriter3:
More majesty to wrap this heritage?Move he startedMeanwhile, the bride in blue no going elation
Yes kotinu! You will remain this way till buhari is sent back to Sudan.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Fahdiga(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Come and marry me Fadigha!
Nne no space for you ok

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Fahdiga(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
greenie77:

I guess my mother is also cheap, since she is also a woman like I described, abi na man carry me for belle?. cheesy
I pity you bro
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by ChoCho54(f): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Nne no space for you ok
Hehehe grin

Go chop.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by ShoeShineGuy: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
princefrank76:
Saw this somewhere and decided to share!

This man's balls must be made of steel to have the guts to marry two women on same day.

This actually took place in obudu LGA of cross river state during last weekend.

Guy man no even send the hash economic reality..

Happy married life to them.

Premium tears loading!!! grin
Thank God say no crowd attended. Just them, their coven and the photographer. Pls Mr photographer, try and remember to update us as e dey be..
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Alamudos: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
In your mind, you believe you will always outsmart the other woman. My dear, where your manipulative intention ends is where that of others start.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Alamudos:

In your mind, you believe you will always outsmart the other woman. My dear, where your manipulative intention ends is where that of others start.
You don’t understand the game,as long as I’m his first I’ll always have that grip on him and will perfectly carry out my plans.If i fail then I’m not my Mother’s daughter (Nma Aya)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.