Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,030 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:51 PM

A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State (55100 Views)

Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by koyyess: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Both look older than him.

They must have kids for him already.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by EdwardRandy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Prohsper:
Marrying two women at once is gradually becoming a norm in our society
I don't know what you mean by 'becoming a norm'. Last I checked, our fore fathers married more than one wife back then. You should rather say marrying one wife is becoming a norm these dayslipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Kajaard: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Buy one get one free. Women are cheap

This table you are shaking is very fragile cheesy
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Yankee101: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
No one looks happy. Already
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by doshiyad1: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Rubbish lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See as them worwor like sapa sad

Correct you follow see am. undecided undecided na this kind one person go dey envy mtcheeeeeeeeeeee
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by kelechi50: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Low budget women
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by ViktorCash: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hope say this guy no go get high bp quick grin
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Firstcitizen: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
The wan wey go kee am dey the right hand side grin
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by zeyt: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
They kinda look older than him.
Happy married life anyway.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by MadamOk(f): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
congratulation to him
with election campaign on ground and the heat wey dey naija he get mind go marry two shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Golan007: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Offpoint1:
The left babe is obviously his first girlfriend, while the right babe is the sidechick that got pregnant for him.

The guy has this "I don't give a shit" look.

The guy is probably a farmer, hunter or a fisherman because no salary earner or businessman can dare go on such a suicide mission in this current economy. If a salary earner pull this stunt, he'll commit suicide before 2023.

I envisioned marrying 2 wives for the sole purpose of having 3some for the rest of my life, but my current girlfriend has let her intentions known to me. I don't wanna wake up with a chopped off dick one morning, that thought scares me more than death and hell.
It's better I burn in hell for eternity than live a dickless life for just a short period of one month.

Why not eject that gal friend?
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Ajeyo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm,I can't stand a polygamous marriage ooo ,I will never give up on how to chase the other woman away,I know how to perfectly send her away without getting myself involved, the troubles that will send her away will be between her and her husband and I'll totally be left out of it but in hidden truth na me cause am.So even if my man is polygamous, I'll never have to worry myself because he'll be getting married and no one will stay till he's tired and messed up polygamically to factory reset.I hate rubbish

You are a dangerous woman.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by gadgethead: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
I hope the women will appreciate him for his courage and sincerity

The one in pink is already feeling the heat grin A bit of had l known don dey show for face
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by 00FFT00(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
tekjansen2:
Happy married life..

Till the household bills of polygamous household comes in, then he would know well well.

Even if my religion allowed polygamy, I no go do. I no get money to carry triple or quadrupole wahala for my head. Not in this kin Naija economy...

You can always do it the Yorubaman way. Just marry the women, then distribute them in various locations. Every madam carries her own financial cross . Oga own na to dey visit and do wetin Buhari no dey fit do again.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Joseph08(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Living with one sef no easy dis one go carry two.

Well I wish you what you wish yourself full stop

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by masseratti: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm,I can't stand a polygamous marriage ooo ,I will never give up on how to chase the other woman away,I know how to perfectly send her away without getting myself involved, the troubles that will send her away will be between her and her husband and I'll totally be left out of it but in hidden truth na me cause am.So even if my man is polygamous, I'll never have to worry myself because he'll be getting married and no one will stay till he's tired and messed up polygamically to factory reset.I hate rubbish
you remind me of idowuogbwo... nairaland legend. she get mouth for Africa.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Mooh247: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
He looks happy
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Beautiful, educated, working class women with good self esteem, would never have consented to this nonsense*. He picked hungry* ladies from the streets, the ladies sure suit his personality. Hunger alleviation program due to "the Buhari' effect".
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Bahamas95(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Someone would soon join his ancestors.

Judging by the pictures the women look deadly, especially the one in blue.

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by MrBroke(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Honeymoon is going to be a 3some, nigga gat work to do grin
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Honourable2003: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
The future is female nitooto ��
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by petermichaels(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
ANOTHER MUMU,WEY NA KONJI BE HIM PROBLEM. IN PATORANKING'S VOICE "ANTY C BRODA,BRODA WEY MUMU"

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by derecho(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
I'm suspecting the two girls are pregnant for him already.He must have had it as a condition to marry both of them to settle the rift Those two women go dey fight everyday
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Testimony1988(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Common in the south south, not a new thing.
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by 24brains(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
princefrank76:
Saw this somewhere and decided to share!

This man's balls must be made of steel to have the guts to marry two women on same day.

This actually took place in obudu LGA of cross river state during last weekend.

Guy man no even send the hash economic reality..

Happy married life to them.
rip to the guy in advance. They look poverty striken already. Abject poverty is warming up to set in. Sometimes, simple Wisdom is needed to avert future sufferings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by kafeii123: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
The laws in that part of the country is different matter from others o....na akwa ibom woman dey.marry.man....

This is because most.of.the.times....women bear the bigger burden in the family expenses... If he was the one to foot the familiy's bills... he'd dare not try this....but if nysc around obudu...ikom n environs serves me right...it's the women who practically carry the family burden...ma only has to eat... procreate...n drink...most times... being the major breadwinners...don't be surprised to see each woman have her own side man somewhere....not a good.life.amyways as the entire family structure onyl becomes weak and poor
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by nkemoma(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

You think say you de wise!

The wise thing is to send yourself away. Shikena!
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by maasoap(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bodmum:
Hopeless. These hoes are so dumb and useless. [s] Imagine that man will be drilling them every night on the same bed, at the same time, jumping from one to another. Shame. [/s]

You have the worst imagination concerning polygamous arrangement. Lol
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by placeofallure(f): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
skimaski:
Hmm

How sure are you?
Re: A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State by Iliya1520: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
that people too have started a polygamy marriage, hakanefa everyone like a better thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.