Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor (39389 Views)

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by lexy2014: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2022
Richsteemit:

Shut up jaare!! With your sinkhole brain. If they pursue them who will save those that are injured. People lives matter before any other thing. Apart from that, if the soilder pursue them they may be outnumbered by the bandits. You want compare 20 days plan by bandits with 2 hours plan by soilder. Dont be a fool!!

so the military will use one year to plan how to catch bandits? so what then is the job of the military if they cant respond to such attacks decisively and take out the attackers? so they need to go back and start planning all over again? after NDA was attacked by bandits, what has been done since then? is the military still planning?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Enemyofpeace: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2022
mannabbqgrils how did you survive the attack on the train that day?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by girlygirlyMain: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2022
They worked with people who were on board that train and of course they had good backing...

Horlazuncanmi:
Something is not right somewhere, 18 - 20 years of age, they have a good backup somewhere

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by biggy00000(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2022
Horlazuncanmi:
Something is not right somewhere, 18 - 20 years of age, they have a good backup somewhere
The country
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Mumusaphire: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2022
I can smell small lies there. Bandits stop shooting when they are engaging military gun battle. Why can't military then arrest them when they stop shooting. Secondly, after an hour 30 minutes, military men came with 30 hilux van. Just to sha say military are working.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by olalekan1(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2022
For the army to have responded swiftly, it seems like they have some Intel before the incident
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by MHElijah: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2022
Richsteemit:

Shut up jaare!! With your sinkhole brain. If they pursue them who will save those that are injured. People lives matter before any other thing. Apart from that, if the soilder pursue them they may be outnumbered by the bandits. You want compare 20 days plan by bandits with 2 hours plan by soilder. Dont be a fool!!

You're such a disgusting thing

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by ttobizz(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Can someone please explain to me why we have helicopters in Nigeria if they will not be deployed in situations like this?. An aerial monitoring of the situation would destabilized the bandits and ensured they didnt get away

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by duduade: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Information provided

These are the people that Tinubu talked about

Information must be provided. The information has been provided o

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2022
immediately buhari steps down he should be arrested for war crimes against his own citizens, encouraging terrorists through the reform program is a war crime

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Mozegee: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2022
We should all stop every minute of writing RIP in this useless country. Something has to be done.quote author=BigRocky post=111576380]Kudos to the gallant policemen inside the train.

Rip to the lives lost

[/quote]
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Deicide: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2022
So this train doesn't have CCTV in it?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Infoay: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2022
I can imagine the pains and the trauma. To think that things keep falling apart in this nation while authorities in charge keep chasing shadow is so disheartening. At this point in our nation, we are absolutely at the mercy of Almighty God to shield us because the government is on retrogression when it comes to its primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties.

God please help our nation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by SporaD8: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2022
they did not look like Nigerians. They looked like Chadians and Nigeriens because they spoke languages like Fulani, but not purely the Fulani of Nigeria.

Even with the quoted, when Nigeria Government supposed to place a huge restriction on human movement from these two countries, FG in it idiocy decided it best to construct Rail track to same country!

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by mistijude: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2022
Hmmm,
BUHARI WILL TACKLE SECURITY
OSIBANJO WILL TACKLE ECONOMY
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Don27tiky(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2022
Tetrahedron:
“have never encountered this kind of horror in my life. It is a very disturbing situation because this is beyond banditry and kidnapping. If their aim is to kidnap and collect ransom, why do they need to waste other people’s lives? who boarded the train with us because other survivors were saying that the bandits were asking them whether they were members of the National Assembly or not”

They were targeting natl assembly members
i think the police are somehow responsible for the death of those people. If they had not exchange bullets with the bandits no one would have been killed. Again we can not blame them because they actually thought they could repel the bandits
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by gracealonev: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2022
The Fulani government will not like this post.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by vikstandon(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2022
Our Dear Buhari is building Railway track to Niger Republic to help his brothers come in and finish what is left of Nigeria.

What you get when a foreigner rules you.

Another foreigner claiming Adamawa is warming up...Still give him ticket and vote for him come 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by sinkhole: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2022
Richsteemit:

Haaa, you mean Nigerian securities have never been planning for things like this?
What stops the security from dividing themselves, one part stays with the victims while the other part follow the terrorists.
Brain work in this country is something else!

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by ehissi(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
18-20yrs shocked undecided
Did anyone see this?

"After 1 hour, and 15 minutes, we sensed the presence of the military. I had never believed that the Nigerian army could be so responsive"
What a late response tho.. undecided
It's so unfortunate..what should be on ground Is how to rescue the kidnapped victims without paying ransom..at least those little bandits are within Nigeria they ain't goin no where..there should be a way to track em down.. undecided

If you also read carefully, you will establish that cellphone reception in that area was unstable and that anyone that tried to call for help was shot instantly........

Probably the train was late and prompted the military to go on immediate search and rescue and that's how they found the train..........

If they had surveillance equipment on board the train, they may have gotten there a lot sooner........

Nonetheless, the military presence eventually put the bandits to flight and cut the operation short, else they would have robbed and killed to the last man or woman....

We should at least be grateful for that while ensuring government put systems in place to stop the thing from repeating itself in such a brazen manner.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by delpee(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2022
Arisenews2:
Hmmmm....

Meanwhile, Watch shocking Hidden Secrets of the Pyrates Confraternity otherwise known as Seadogs confraternity. See their initiation process and things they don't want you to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu4lR-H-WsQ

Are you sure? Pyrates closed shop
in higher institutions since the early 80s. Only those who were members prior to that remained as members according to what one of them said during an interview.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by sinkhole: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2022
Deicide:
So this train doesn't have CCTV in it?
The MD actually said there is CCTV, but what will be done with the information gathered is another question!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by ehissi(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2022
sinkhole:
Why the tactics of the military was just to chase away the terrorists, why didn't they pursue them with the aim of either killing or arresting them?
Fulani herders from other countries are freely allowed to roam in Nigeria, and whenever anybody talk, the northerners generally will be up in arms against such person! Can we now see that those seemingly harmless herders are just surveillance for the terrorists?

That may immediately put the lives of the kidnapped in jeopardy, have you considered this?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Cactusjack69(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry

In my life,I've never heard of policemen doing well like this.
Most lotta time I've heard of policemen in bribery, corruption, killing innocent people because of money and so on.But this really surprised my while reading the news today.
But this few points of this man make me give great kudos to the policemen who fought back and the soldiers who came to rescue of the innocent people
R.I.P to the lost life's may their perfect souls rest in perfect peace �� and hope of better life for the rest of us everything is gon'be fine somedays I'm assuring you that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by sinkhole: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2022
ehissi:

That may immediately put the lives of the kidnapped in jeopardy, have you considered this?
But they do not have to announce that they are following, don't we have special forces that could do things like this, like the marines? Remember, when about two Americans were kidnapped in Mali (or Niger, I can't remember now!) the Americans sent special force there and they rescued them! But here we are, on our own land, our own territory, and we can't do anything embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Godwin25king: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2022
Speak against the fulanis/terrorist and this same hausas/northerners will defend them with everything.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Don27tiky(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2022
RiyadhGoddess:
Reading this is so traumatic!
This is horror!

If by now you still haven't gotten your PVC, you are part of those doing us in this country!
We Are Ready For 2023!!!

Dominion City Camp Meeting 2022 is just 12 days from now. Please be my guest smiley April 14th - 19th 2022.
those of you who think regime change will solve the security situation should keep dreaming. Security situations in Nigeria keep evolving. Buhari met boko haram, he fought them and some how has limit their activities only to some parts of borno state. No more bombings in maiduguri, jos, kaduna, Abuja and other northern cities. Bandits IPOB/ESN are newly evolved challenges that will need careful planning to defeat. What we need is a better security architecture with enough personnel’s that we be effective in all corners of Nigeria. If a new leader meet the same security network as it is now there is little he can do.
The governors practically do nothing to protect the life of those they govern. There is no president that will succeed 80% unless the chief security officers the state too are fully involved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Mrbenny001: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2022
There's large population of Fulani in Nigeria especially northern Nigeria.... more than 90% don't go to school... what do you think they will do with their lives in this 21st century

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Advancedman(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2022
BigRocky:
Kudos to the gallant policemen inside the train.

Rip to the lives lost

Just 7 of them what about secret agents are they not supposed to be on board even special military formation with special weapons knowing the rail is high target, they just went on as usual.
Where is the drastic time required drastic measures template.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu / Why We Should Change Nigeria To UAR (United African Republic) / Senate Orders Arrest Of CEOs Of Glo, Crown Flour Mills 28 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.