Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor (39392 Views)

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by BigRocky: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2022
Mozegee:
We should all stop every minute of writing RIP in this useless country. Something has to be done.quote author=BigRocky post=111576380]Kudos to the gallant policemen inside the train.

Rip to the lives lost

Ok sir

But no be u go tell me wetin I go do.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by 2elliot: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Buhari should be tried at the ICC after his tenure. The foreigners he brought for electioneering during GEJ's tenure those killing naizoorians now. The same set of people he wanted to give ruga to. Naizoorians should thank Nnamdi KANU for exposing his plans has squashing it. If not, una for hear am.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Tookool(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
18-20yrs shocked undecided
Did anyone see this?

"After 1 hour, and 15 minutes, we sensed the presence of the military. I had never believed that the Nigerian army could be so responsive"
What a late response tho.. undecided
It's so unfortunate..what should be on ground Is how to rescue the kidnapped victims without paying ransom..at least those little bandits are within Nigeria they ain't goin no where..there should be a way to track em down.. undecided
I have used the train severely, at 1 hour plus the army tried cus the road isn’t motorable. It’s a large bush
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Engrpatpeters(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by kazma1010(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2022
Thank God � for your life, thank you Nigeria ministry God will continue to protect you all
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by membranus: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2022
Racoon:

How many of the abductees did the Nigerian army rescued? How many of the terrorists did they killed & how many of their vehicles did the army immobilised? Any pictures to back this up? No!

Perhaps they only came after the terrorists have held sway after more than one hour.Kill these terrorists, the govt and army is operating a fucking operation safe corridor for them while recycling them as "repentant bandits/terrorists." Useless country with dumbass leaders.

This is believable because none of the bandits were killed or captured, neither were they chased by the army personnel, they just vanished into the thin air with countless number of kidnapped victims. How?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by victons(m): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2022
Islie:

…Policemen onboard removed their uniforms, disguised as travelers

https://thenationonlineng.net/kaduna-train-attack-how-corpses-of-co-passengers-saved-me-survivor/

This one all of them are praising the military.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Heavensent01(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2022
The problem here is not Nigeria army but Buhari giving them instruction to be repelling attacks just because they're Fulani like you
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by UselessBuhari: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2022
olalekan1:
For the army to have responded swiftly, it seems like they have some Intel before the incident
What is swift about 1 hour 30 minutes
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Rawhumper(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2022
Now am beginning to respect our Army, if they could respond so swift then Nigeria will become safer soon.

They just did like American security
operatives responding to crime scene.

Good one to our military, una tried .....I love that agile!!!

uote author=Islie post=111576090]

https://thenationonlineng.net/kaduna-train-attack-how-corpses-of-co-passengers-saved-me-survivor/

[/quote]
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Rawhumper(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2022
Yes bro.....its time the military start proving that they are always superior in everything to these rif-raffs.

But how cum the Army didn't kill even one of them, so they all escaped but I pray they victims are rescued safely.

uote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=111576139]18-20yrs shocked undecided
Did anyone see this?

"After 1 hour, and 15 minutes, we sensed the presence of the military. I had never believed that the Nigerian army could be so responsive"
It's so unfortunate..what should be on ground Is how to rescue the kidnapped victims without paying ransom..at least those little bandits are within Nigeria they ain't goin no where..there should be a way to track em down.. undecided
[/quote]
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Islie:

This is terrible. Bandits have taken over Northern Nigeria. The best thing maybe to divide the Country. Since the North wants to protect their Bandit brothers, they can keep protecting them but we won't be part of it.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Atm99(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2022
Islie:

what I have to say about Nigerian problems concerning Insecurity is for the government to eradicate almajiri children in Nigeria. Because bandit and book haram are using them to perform their evil on Nigerian.

May God Guide Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Atm99(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2022
Horlazuncanmi:
Something is not right somewhere, 18 - 20 years of age, they have a good backup somewhere

what I have to say about Nigerian problems concerning Insecurity is for the government to eradicate almajiri children in Nigeria. Because bandit and book haram are using them to perform their evil on Nigerian.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Atm99(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2022
AntiBMC:
Smh. Nigeria has become a killing field for fulani, under the lifeless.
what I have to say about Nigerian problems concerning Insecurity is for the government to eradicate almajiri children in Nigeria. Because bandit and boko haram are using them to perform their evil on Nigerian.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Hassanmaye(m): 11:55am On Apr 02, 2022
Richsteemit:

Shut up jaare!! With your sinkhole brain. If they pursue them who will save those that are injured. People lives matter before any other thing. Apart from that, if the soilder pursue them they may be outnumbered by the bandits. You want compare 20 days plan by bandits with 2 hours plan by soilder. Dont be a fool!!
Don't reply that fools again
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Godistruth: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2022
The topic of this write up should have been : SURVIVOR ENCOURAGES US TO PRAY FOR NIGERIA ARMY AND POLICE FORCE not bodies of the dead saved your life. I am certain this is a doctored write up to absorb blame and attract sympathy to the Nigeria Army and Police Force. Please I have a question for you survivor, before I ask I thank God for saving your life.

My question goes, are you aware not less than N12trillion was budgeted for security in the last seven years (2016-2022) ?

https://www.blueprint.ng/tackling-insecurity-in-2022-with-n12trn-budget-in-7-yrs-nigerians-set-agenda-for-troops-others/

It’s surprising with your description of the Nigeria force one will be deceived to think they are blameless and so effective given the amount allocated for security votes each year. I Quote you ‘’They were so responsive, maneuvered their way, came with over 30 hilux ( by the way who counted the hilux ? ), took over the entire area, told you that you were safe, carried you on their backs, gave you military first aid treatment while strategically positioning themselves. Even the gallantry of the policemen, exchanged bullet with the bandits but quickly changed their uniforms and became civilians when over powered and lastly we should pray for our Nigeria forces because they have ended terrorism in Nigeria.

Comedy.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by nams77: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2022
Richsteemit:

Shut up jaare!! With your sinkhole brain. If they pursue them who will save those that are injured. People lives matter before any other thing. Apart from that, if the soilder pursue them they may be outnumbered by the bandits. You want compare 20 days plan by bandits with 2 hours plan by soilder. Dont be a fool!!

Have you heard of the word drone before?

What happened to sending a military grade drone after them? To spy out their location?

Even now, if the Nigerian government is serious, they can still get the location of these vampires. One option is to liaise with the USA agency called NSA to use their satellites to track them
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by onadana: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Did anyone see this?

Have you travelled by train through that route?Have you seen the terain,that they even got there in that time,though late is a miracle.Don't forget we are a reactive nation not proactive.Where is the air component?Troops dropping from helicopters.Make we leave matter abeg...we are in a sorry state.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by OneTwoOne(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Yet nigerian rail line is being connected to this same Chad/Niger en route
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by gentleguy1975: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
UselessBuhari:
Tinubu newspaper singing praises for the government and security agencies. The bandits were not Nigerians, so what? Which government will allow foreigners to invade the country and continue killing its citizens unchallenged?
Some people are being paid to man our borders
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by AntiBMC(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Atm99:

what I have to say about Nigerian problems concerning Insecurity is for the government to eradicate almajiri children in Nigeria. Because bandit and boko haram are using them to perform their evil on Nigerian.

Exactly. That's what GEJ tried to do but the northern elites like them that way. It's like that almajiri thing is a way of life for them and they are not ready to change it. The more practical solution is to dissolve this country.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by tunize(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Did anyone see this?

They tried now from the victims interpretation abi you nor ready where dem for say not network apart from Etisalat and Airtel wen dey come go?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by We4all: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
ttobizz:
Can someone please explain to me why we have helicopters in Nigeria if they will not be deployed in situations like this?. An aerial monitoring of the situation would destabilized the bandits and ensured they didnt get away

I just tire.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Yankee101: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Give it up for the security folks

[b]I had never believed that the Nigerian army could be so responsive, they maneuvered their way through the forest to get to our location. They came with over 30 Hilux vans with senior military officers. They started exchanging fire with the bandits, and after some time, the bandits stopped shooting. The soldiers boarded the train and told us that they had taken over the train and we were safe. Subsequently, they started moving those that were injured out. There was blood everywhere on the train.

Recalling the gallantry of the policemen attached to the train, Alhassan said, “When trouble started, the policemen on the train, actually tried their best, but from my estimation, they were not more than seven, so they positioned themselves. They went close to the doors and started exchanging fire with the bandits. When they discovered that the firepower of the bandits was overwhelming, they ended up removing their uniforms and everything that will identify them as security agents, then they joined us in lying down. Sincerely, the bandits had superior firepower, there was nothing the policemen could have done.”

The bandits, he noted, were between 18 and 20 years of age. He said, “They were speaking Fulfude and Hausa. It was only God that saved us. There was no mobile network within the vicinity, except for Etisalat and Airtel which were fluctuating. So it was difficult to call for assistance. It got to a point that when anyone attempted to make a call, and they see a sign of phone light from outside, they just shoot towards that direction.”

“We can’t say how many people died, but they were many, as we struggled to avoid stepping on corpses as we were been rescued. The soldiers really tried because they took us up the hill after being evacuated from the train. They carried several people that sustained injuries on their backs. We also helped in carrying children whose parents were kidnapped, while some people could not find their children.

“Soldiers took over the entire area; we saw some of them in the bush, strategically positioned to respond to any emergency. Then they started moving us in batches in their vehicles to the main road. Later, they advised that those of us that were not injured should walk, and we were surrounded by soldiers. The Nigerian Army provided about 10 buses and ambulances to convey us to safety. They took us to the hospital. Before our arrival, the army’s medical team was already on alert to receive us. So, none of the injured people was left unattended.

“We should be praying for our security agents because they are really trying. Before now, I used to think that they were not doing anything, but after that incident, I realized that they were trying their best but the security challenges are overwhelming,” Alhassan said.

In her own account, Maimuna Ibrahim, a young graduate who was shot in the thigh said, when the shooting began, she did not hear clearly, the police instruction from inside the train that they should lie down, so she got shot by the bandits, but the bullet went clean through her flesh.

She said, “I know that we suffered, but again we are thankful to the Nigerian Army and the police. They really helped us because they came to our rescue and brought us to the hospital.”[/b]
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by nuele(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
By his estimate, the bandits were not more than 20 and yet the army couldn't chase them and recover the kidnapped victims
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by tungamaje: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
RiyadhGoddess:
Reading this is so traumatic!
This is horror!

If by now you still haven't gotten your PVC, you are part of those I doing us in this country!
We Are Ready For 2023!!!

Dominion City Camp Meeting 2022 is just 12 days from now. Please be my guest smiley April 14th - 19th 2022.

Get PVC, Get PVC. Do you think your vote counts in Nigeria. Bear it in mind they already have their anointed successors. Elections are mere formalities
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Aaay: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Oh
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Richsteemit: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
sinkhole:
Haaa, you mean Nigerian securities have never been planning for things like this?
What stops the security from dividing themselves, one part stays with the victims while the other part follow the terrorists.
Brain work in this country is something else!

You dey talk like say he easy.. some of you can kill a cockroach. You will be forming one security genius online. They should divide in an emergency situation and chase them like say those bandits are not experienced in shooting gun or na sheep dem won chase. Una to dey watch american film. War pass wetin u dey think.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Richsteemit: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
nams77:

Have you heard of the word drone before?

What happened to sending a military grade drone after them? To spy out their location?

Even now, if the Nigerian government is serious, they can still get the location of these vampires. One option is to liaise with the USA agency called NSA to use their satellites to track them

Does your government provide one for them? Don't blame the soilder they are trying.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Richsteemit: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered d questions:

so the military will use one year to plan how to catch bandits? so what then is the job of the military if they cant respond to such attacks decisively and take out the attackers? so they need to go back and start planning all over again? after NDA was attacked by bandits, what has been done since then? is the military still planning?

So are u implying they should follow the bandits in an emergency when people lives is at stake??
answer my question
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by lexy2014: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Richsteemit:

So are u implying they should follow the bandits in an emergency when people lives is at stake??
answer my question

You still haven't answered d questions:

1. so the military will use one year to plan how to catch bandits?

2. so what then is the job of the military if they cant respond to such attacks decisively and take out the attackers?

3. so they need to go back and start planning all over again?

4. after NDA was attacked by bandits, what has been done since then? is the military still planning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Orders Arrest Of CEOs Of Glo, Crown Flour Mills 28 Others / Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual / Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.