Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor (39384 Views)

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Don27tiky(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2022
Racoon:

How many of the abductees did the Nigerian army rescued? How many of the terrorists did they killed & how many of their vehicles did the army immobilised? Any pictures to back this up? No!

Perhaps they only came after the terrorists have held sway after more than one hour.Kill these terrorists, the govt and army is operating a fucking operation safe corridor for them while recycling them as "repentant bandits/terrorists."
Useless country with dumbass leaders.
Answer this questions. If you were the bandits and operate for 1.30hr kidnap some persons. Will you move quickly with them or you hang around waiting for soldiers to come. Another question if you were the soldiers will you expect to meet the bandits at taking the victims
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Deicide: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2022
sinkhole:
The MD actually said there is CCTV, but what will be done with the information gathered is another question!
Haha, Nawa for this country o
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Arisenews2: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2022
delpee:

Are you sure? Pyrates closed shop
in higher institutions since the early 80s. Only those who were members prior to that remained as members according to what one of them said during an interview.

Nope! Not at all. Jus watch the video to learn anyway
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Don27tiky(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2022
amaben2020:
SAI Apc, hahahahahahahahaha
those of you who think regime change will solve the security situation should keep dreaming. Security situations in Nigeria keep evolving. Buhari met boko haram, he fought them and some how has limit their activities only to some parts of borno state. No more bombings in maiduguri, jos, kaduna, Abuja and other northern cities. Bandits IPOB/ESN are newly evolved challenges that will need careful planning to defeat. What we need is a better security architecture with enough personnel’s that we be effective in all corners of Nigeria. If a new leader meet the same security network as it is now there is little he can do.
The governors practically do nothing to protect the life of those they govern. There is no president that will succeed 80% unless the chief security officers the state too are fully involved

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by obiekunie01: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2022

Recalling the gallantry of the policemen attached to the train, Alhassan said, “When trouble started, the policemen on the train, actually tried their best, but from my estimation, they were not more than seven, so they positioned themselves. They went close to the doors and started exchanging fire with the bandits. When they discovered that the firepower of the bandits was overwhelming, they ended up removing their uniforms and everything that will identify them as security agents, then they joined us in lying down. Sincerely, the bandits had superior firepower, there was nothing the policemen could have done.”

gallant policemen risking their life on top 45k per month with no life insurance and possibly no compensation to their family if they lost their life being a hero!

nonsense kwantiri! angry

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Alonso91(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2022
Still baffles me dat no single Islamic terrorist were killed or arrested.......

Funny enough now b say Dem don start the yeye fasting dat will also contribute to d on ground hardship again..........

Yeye Muslims Dem.........spitsss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Comedian2019: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
Tinubu is the worst enemy of yoruba
He's the worst enemy of Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by ello29(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2022
Imagine 18 - 20 years old that supposed to be in school? Are been used to kill our people? We must wake up from our sleep we should be watchful and at alert of all this Fulanis migrating across Nigeria because base of the intelligent gathering from the survived victims their aim is to the destroy our beloved country. Those ones we think are migrating maybe spying for the terrorist in a very short time they will strike. We all can remember when they hosted flag in Niger state and they said their target � is Abuja and the environ we can see clearly that they are not joking.
We should be ready to sensitize people in the village living in the forest area to pass intelligent report on times and station the military and allow the police and other security agent to do their job in the cities

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by derecho(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2022
Sis, this is more than PVC matter o.You can only vote in an atmosphere of peace. Peel your eyes and see what's happening
RiyadhGoddess:
Reading this is so traumatic!
This is horror!

If by now you still haven't gotten your PVC, you are part of those doing us in this country!
We Are Ready For 2023!!!

Dominion City Camp Meeting 2022 is just 12 days from now. Please be my guest smiley April 14th - 19th 2022.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by egunna(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2022
lexy2014:

so the military will use one year to plan how to catch bandits? so what then is the job of the military if they cant respond to such attacks decisively and take out the attackers? so they need to go back and start planning all over again? after NDA was attacked by bandits, what has been done since then? is the military still planning?
na u get ur mouth nah,e dey easy to talk anyhow.go join army make ubteqch Dem how to plan.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2022
The bandits targeted the VIP section of the train. That's it.

The time has come for the rich and those looting our money to have no peace. I remember the words very little good people were shouting in the 90s that we need to make Nigeria good for all because children of the poor will starting hunting down the rich one day. No be poor people dem dey use as bandits today?

The time has come. What we are experiencing is failed leadership, bad parenting, and selfishness on the part of those who had the opportunity to be in power but decided to loot our money.

Please, everyone should stay safe. God will continue protecting us all. I am so sad about the dead. May God comfort their families. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by lexy2014: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2022
egunna:
na u get ur mouth nah,e dey easy to talk anyhow.go join army make ubteqch Dem how to plan.

You haven't answered my questions:

so the military will use one year to plan how to catch bandits? so what then is the job of the military if they cant respond to such attacks decisively and take out the attackers? so they need to go back and start planning all over again? after NDA was attacked by bandits, what has been done since then? is the military still planning?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by derecho(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2022
Unfortunately, the military is so compromised and one can't trust them like police. If the government is serious, Citizens should be allowed to defend themselves.
ello29:
Imagine 18 - 20 years old that supposed to be in school? Are been used to kill our people? We must wake up from our sleep we should be watchful and at alert of all this Fulanis migrating across Nigeria because base of the intelligent gathering from the survived victims their aim is to the destroy our beloved country. Those ones we think are migrating maybe spying for the terrorist in a very short time they will strike. We all can remember when they hosted flag in Niger state and they said their target � is Abuja and the environ we can see clearly that they are not joking.
We should be ready to sensitize people in the village living in the forest area to pass intelligent report on times and station the military and allow the police and other security agent to do their job in the cities
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by lexy2014: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2022
RiyadhGoddess:
Reading this is so traumatic!
This is horror!

If by now you still haven't gotten your PVC, you are part of those doing us in this country!
We Are Ready For 2023!!!

Dominion City Camp Meeting 2022 is just 12 days from now. Please be my guest smiley April 14th - 19th 2022.

This one pass PVC because na with the same PVC people take vote buhari in 2015. They didn't learn anything in the first 4years, they still used the PVC to vote him in again. When people don't no their rights, they just end up furthering the agenda of the political class, PVC or not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Jungleluv5: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2022
So with all the praise and worship of the military and police non of the bandits was neutralised or captured. Leave story for god please

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by OBA2503: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Kudos to the Nigerian Army.
Their gallantry and sacrifice is well appreciated by all ordinary citizens.
God Bless Nigeria.
God bless Nigerian Soldiers.
We must not give up.
The battle is of the Lords.

However, it is high time Nigeria closes the border in the north from its neighbours (I don't know if this is already in place)
Also, any illegal immigrant of Nigeria should be thrown out of the country with immediate effect.

Certain ECOWAS agreements and policies are having a negative effect on the stability of the nation.
This has to be looked into as a matter of urgency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by derecho(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2022
All these praising of the military.. I no understand o...maybe I'm not getting something.
First, when did the military come?
After they have abducted people?
This story doesn't add up at all.

Military engaged them in a gun battle yet people not more than 20 in number could abduct so many into hilux vans and even search the train?

This story na to whitewash the military abeg.

The military only came after those guys left...Nothing like exchange of gunfire.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by egunna(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2022
Godwin25king:
Speak against the fulanis/terrorist and this same hausas/northerners will defend them with everything.
dats because u always find a way to link d Fulani terrorists to islam.we can not sit by and watch u run Islam down.try to separate d Fulani terrorists from Islam and see if anyone will dispute u.i am not hausa but once u start Linkin the activities of this bandits who don't even pray to Islam,I begin to lose my calm.we the muslims have borne most of the brunt of these demons yet u ppl will never leave Islam out of ur discussions.islam is not synonymous with terrorism,d day u understand that fact will b d day u are free from us speaking out.u ve never felt what I felt from d fulanis so pls don't say u know Dem.a Fulani bandit will be telling u salamu alaikum when dey are calling u for ransom or shouting Allahu Akbar when attacking.that doesn't mean Islam I in support.its just like a reverend father going to to with his robe.he is a Christian,fine,but did Christianity tell him to do dat?ur guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by bolacode: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2022
Islie:

…Policemen onboard removed their uniforms, disguised as travelers

https://thenationonlineng.net/kaduna-train-attack-how-corpses-of-co-passengers-saved-me-survivor/

They brought in terrorists to win elections, now the elections are over and the terrorists aren't returning anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2022
the policemen on board gave a good fight seems like you're trying to save the faces of failures , but they later removed their uniforms and joined passengers in lying under seats. We all know them as 419ners Where they're needed most to act as security personnels but the turned themselves into passengers. If a thief is stealing or rubbing your house, don't even involve these khaki terrorists, you can involve them when the thieves are done so that they can go bundle innocent people.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by tonyson010(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2022
sinkhole:
Why the tactics of the military was just to chase away the terrorists, why didn't they pursue them with the aim of either killing or arresting them?
Fulani herders from other countries are freely allowed to roam in Nigeria, and whenever anybody talk, the northerners generally will be up in arms against such person! Can we now see that those seemingly harmless herders are just surveillance for the terrorists?

tribalism is destroying the country.
the bandits left before military came. nothing like gun exchange.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by derecho(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2022
Watch for yourself the account of a survivor who was at the VIP section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP91HX2_c6c

The interview was conducted by channels TV.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Ade3131: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2022
YoungLionken:
Anything to survive in this country is welcomed..

Please Nairalanders, not all northerners are in support of the animalistic activities of these bandits, my people are victims of their evil acts too...

The silence of those that are not in support is deafening. None of them is speaking up...none of them is corroborating the cry from the south to hold the government of the day accountable, and guess you know what they call that?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Burna440(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2022
This story doesn’t add up, I feel this interview was scripted, from beginning to ending... nothing adds up at all
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by tonyson010(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2022
derecho:
All these praising of the military.. I no understand o...maybe I'm not getting something.
First, when did the military come?
After they have abducted people?
This story doesn't add up at all.

Military engaged them in a gun battle yet people not more than 20 in number could abduct so many into hilux vans and even search the train?

This story na to whitewash the military abeg.

The military only came after those guys left...Nothing like exchange gunfire.

that's very true, the man that jumped out from bandit vehicle told me that it took long before he could meet the military as he was running back.

numbers of attackers can not be ascertained. those saying less than 20 as if she was doing headcount for them in the midst of the attack.
there were informants that were stationed at various places on the way to relay information of the military arrival.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by rajiedreez: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2022
Later they'll feed those bandits clothe them and call them repentant terrorist. Where's the justice for the dead

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by BigRocky: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2022
Advancedman:

Just 7 of them what about secret agents are they not supposed to be on board even special military formation with special weapons knowing the rail is high target, they just went on as usual.
Where is the drastic time required drastic measures template.

If u ask me who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by egunna(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions:

as I said,talk is cheap.pikin wey him mama back go journey no dey know say d journey far.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by lexy2014: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2022
egunna:
as I said,talk is cheap.pikin wey him mama back go journey no dey know say d journey far.

You still haven't answered d questions:

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Sunnyski: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2022
And how many people did the media and apc said they kill?

I believe Tunibu was right on that figure.

Never trust the government.

Never trust the media.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by paramakina202: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2022
The foreign Fulani bandits are apc allies they brought in 2014 before election.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola: Then And Now (photo ) / Running Mate: Reno Omokri, Doyin Okupe Clash On Twitter / Buhari As A Military Officer During The Civil War (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.