Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor (39394 Views)

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by nams77: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Richsteemit:

Does your government provide one for them? Don't blame the soilder they are trying.
Don't make excuses. They already have. Search the net you will find stories about acquisition of drones by the Nigerian Army
You will still come back to ask me if they know how to use it
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Richsteemit: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered d questions:

1. so the military will use one year to plan how to catch bandits?

2. so what then is the job of the military if they cant respond to such attacks decisively and take out the attackers?

3. so they need to go back and start planning all over again?

4. after NDA was attacked by bandits, what has been done since then? is the military still planning?

1. Yes. A Three years to plan eradicate a 100 years war is worth it

2. To protect the people when they have government and people support. How many millitary equipment is our government giving the soilder?

3. Yes. No when to retreat when the odds doesn't favour you

4. How many times have your government talk about it?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Richsteemit:

1. Yes. A Three years to plan eradicate a 100 years war is worth it

2. To protect the people when they have government and people support. How many millitary equipment is our government giving the soilder?

3. Yes. No when to retreat when the odds doesn't favour you

4. How many times have your government talk about it?

Why should it take 3years? What will the 3year plan entail? How is the problem a 100year problem?

Where is it in the constitution that for the military to do their job, it is contingent upon govt and people support?

What people support does the military need to do their job?

When u say "how many military equipment is our govt giving the soldier", how many military equipment is the military supposed to have? What and what are those equipment?

What is Nigerias defence budget since 2015?

Since u say "the soldier", is it only one soldier?

How did the odds not favour them?

What has the number of times govt talking about bandits attack on NDA got to with why the govt hasn't done anything about it?

Is it the govt not your govt?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Richsteemit: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Why should it take 3years? What will the 3year plan entail? How is the problem a 100year problem?

Where is it in the constitution that for the military to do their job, it is contingent upon govt and people support?

When u say "how many military equipment is our govt giving the soldier", how many military equipment is the military supposed to have? What and what are those equipment?

What has the number of times govt talking about bandits attack on NDA got to with why the govt hasn't done anything about it?

answer my question first, have answered yours.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by bizzibodi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hmmmm!house rats invites bush rats into d house...I mean train.if you are wise you know warramean.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by lexy2014: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Richsteemit:

answer my question first, have answered yours.

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Richsteemit: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Dragging words with you is just a waste of time, since you want to dominate the conversation.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by lexy2014: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Richsteemit:

Dragging words with you is just a waste of time, since you want to dominate the conversation.

I didn't ask u to drag words. I only asked questions based on your claims:

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Richsteemit: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u to drag words. I only asked questions based on your claims:

How is the problem a 100 years. When did book haram started? 2009. Have they been eradicated?? It is almost 15 years still counting I don't see it them ending thier violence crime anytime soon. A proper solid plan is needed to wipe up this terrorist. I don't care how long it will take to plan it

Who make order in the country?? Is it the soilder??. You expect soilder to do everything alone. You expect soilder to be everywhere when they attacked. People that are unpredictable. They attacked cowardly and most of them disguise as citizen when are they done with thier operation. How is it easy for soilder to locate them. They need people support to get this people.

How many equipment. Thats a question you should answer yourself.

Can you list of how many politicians that have been arrested for embezzling money meant for the millitary. Since 2013 till date??
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by Richsteemit: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
nams77:

Don't make excuses. They already have. Search the net you will find stories about acquisition of drones by the Nigerian Army
You will still come back to ask me if they know how to use it

I don't think you know the right time to use millitary drone. In an emergency situation when their priority is to save the casualties and the people inside the train
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by nams77: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Richsteemit:

I don't think you know the right time to use millitary drone. In an emergency situation when their priority is to save the casualties and the people inside the train
I still don't think you know how professional military operations ought to function. Is it the whole squad that will go after them,?
The guys controlling the drone may not even part of the rescue team.
They have a command center for that.

I'm done arguing with some one with no military knowledge. Good bye
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by lexy2014: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Richsteemit:

How is the problem a 100 years. When did book haram started? 2009. Have they been eradicated?? It is almost 15 years still counting I don't see it them ending thier violence crime anytime soon. A proper solid plan is needed to wipe up this terrorist. I don't care how long it will take to plan it

Who make order in the country?? Is it the soilder??. You expect soilder to do everything alone. You expect soilder to be everywhere when they attacked. People that are unpredictable. They attacked cowardly and most of them disguise as citizen when are they done with thier operation. How is it easy for soilder to locate them. They need people support to get this people.

How many equipment. Thats a question you should answer yourself.

Can you list of how many politicians that have been arrested for embezzling money meant for the millitary. Since 2013 till date??

Off point. You still haven't answered my questions:

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by JUMO95: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Horlazuncanmi:
Something is not right somewhere, 18 - 20 years of age, they have a good backup somewhere
they definatly have huge chache of guns
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by after7: 4:26am On Apr 03, 2022
We have them as okada riders in Lagos which clearly Sanwo-Olu has refused to tackle
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by luluosas(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2022
Terrorists being branded bandits. Why is Buhari soft on these terrorists for God's sake?
My condolences to the bereaved families, and quick healing to the injured ones.
God bless the Nigerian Army and the Police in their efforts to save Nigerians from these incessant killings everywhere
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by YoungLionken(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Ade3131:

The silence of those that are not in support is deafening. None of them is speaking up...none of them is corroborating the cry from the south to hold the government of the day accountable, and guess you know what they call that?

You can't be so sure...

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor by BluntCrazeMan: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
18-20yrs shocked undecided
Did anyone see this?

"After 1 hour, and 15 minutes, we sensed the presence of the military. I had never believed that the Nigerian army could be so responsive"
What a late response tho.. undecided
It's so unfortunate..what should be on ground Is how to rescue the kidnapped victims without paying ransom..at least those little bandits are within Nigeria they ain't goin no where..there should be a way to track em down.. undecided
If you have had any experience with the Nigerian Security system, you will realise that these things you wrote here are tales-by-moonlight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Running Mate: Reno Omokri, Doyin Okupe Clash On Twitter / Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal / Fitch Predicts That Bola Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.