Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,753 members, 7,938,303 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5569922 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (2356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 2:52pm On May 19, 2012
Lovala and jay1 and co u may all re edit your previous posy where u quoted ihacked.peace to you all.viva fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2012
@I Hacked,
For whatever it was worth, I think you have been able to prove just one thing: watching of paytv without valid subscription was and is still illegal. You can and will be tracked down if you persist in this illegality. And, I think I'm just amused at the speed with which some of us rose up to post a repudiation for a simple post exposing this shameful practice. This speaks volumes of where our real interests lie. Make no mistake brother, I'm with you on this, all the way.

@all,
Rather than trying to crucify I Hacked, I think we should rather commend him for being bold enough to expose the canker worm responsible for the laziness which has pervaded our beloved forum. This is why no one seems to be interested in FTA anymore. This is why erstwhile gurus are now so content to stay away for months without bothering to visit the forum because they think they now have "everything they are looking for". This is why apart from obnelly (and a few others) this side west of Africa is now practically on zero level in terms of FTA innovations!
The world of FTA moves on while here we keep enriching smart alecs selling dongles and clines!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olofofo(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2012
@George_d

long time. how body?.. you are apt as usual but i will like to take you on on why u feel some of us are absent from this forum...to start with, what is there to talk about? most of what is constantly being covered, we have talked about like a gazillion times, the new things available to talk about are things that are usually not legal to talk about, so we stay away and talk about it where we all know each other and we feel save.. if u visit other threads, usually nobody bothers themselves with how a noob will be able to track Nilesat or Hotbird, it's usually a waste of time to go on and on about it..

secondly, what is FTA?, free to air channels, most of what is free to air in this part of the world are usually french packages, with the exception of MultiTV, which every tom, dick and harry track by now, look at the sky around u, the Canalsat, DSTV, TOPTV, MYTV, TREND TV of this world rules the airwaves and for some of us that like to watch TV they offer a way to relax... we watch what we can however we can and that makes it FTA for me, until otherwise, none of us come here to brag about it or display logs of our connections and that behavior should be condemned in its entirety. If anyone feels that the spirit of FTA is being contaminated by objects making PAID packages to become FTA, then efforts should be made at all cost to condemn anyone that comes to an FTA thread to
talk stuffs other than FTA...and that is why is I asked IHACKED what his point is..

truth is, this thread be here whether the old members come to contribute or not..we dont own the thread , but that does not mean we cannot speak up when we see something going wrong..

VIVA!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2012
Chei so its as bad as this . . .where did we go wrong
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 10:55pm On May 19, 2012
up blues...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mwarawaa(m): 11:43pm On May 19, 2012
at this point in time, anyone who has been fta for quite sometime knows a trick or two on how to watch scrambled channels, i hacked just pointed the direction on how to watch without internet and dongles. technology is growing by leaps and bounds every day but that is not reason enough to stand on the rooftop and shout. to the wannabes who want to get there, just use your favorite search engine and search in other forums and you wont be disappointed. the information you are looking for is just a click away. happy hunting everyone.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2012
calis2: D.LEE,I must tel dat ur mind is working with mine.I want 2 ask dis,HAV U EVER SEEN OR HEARD OF WHITE MAN BEING A SLAVE?WHAT OF BLACK MAN BEING A POPE?sometime ago.we are blaming our 4fathers dat dey were fouls,how can a man frm afar intmidate u and took away ur tressures and enslave many.Now.are dey not better than us?so we be XXXL mugu pass the.THE WHITEMEN NOW TURND IT 2 ELECTRONIC DIGITAL SLAVERY(E.D.S).SHINE UR EYES.
You're correct bro, I know for sure that one day, the bondage that is weighing our people down which is ignorant gonna be broken and our people will be free.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 12:03am On May 20, 2012
obnelly: Lovala and jay1 and co u may all re edit your previous posy where u quoted ihacked.peace to you all.viva fta

@Obnelly:

1. Everybody knows that there are many of us watching paid TV for free.
2. If I-Hacked for whatever reason made his post in this forum against the rules of the forum, he stands to be corrected or punished given the ground rules.
3. Any one who's read my post will realise that I gave out my e-mail account(my total responsibility and is not the look of anyone but me) to I-Hacked so as to carry on discussion concerning his post OUTSIDE the forum.
4. No body knows ALL and if any one thinks he is a guru today, he one day asked for help from some one else in this very forum or another forum.
There is no war going on. If many stay away from the forum because they've had solutions to their problems, fine and good. let others continue their research how they can, but outside the forum.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:22am On May 20, 2012
@all
there is no reason to explore the dark side while there is better alternative that is more reliable, cheaper and stress free like I always say. If you think that the paytvs in west africa have wicked us. Why not use an audacious large dish to move over to the north africa or europe. I dont know the last time I thought D$tv/all the mini paytv offers around here. FTA is the bestoooooo dont be fooled, shine your eyes to enjoy the best of free things. If you can motorise a 2.4m dish or above dish and track offootprint sats, all the paytv collected together here does not match themoooo.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:23am On May 20, 2012
I can tell who is infant here by the screaming in support of breaking paytv. When you explore fta VERY WELL, you will seize your mouth to scream or send your mail address in quest on how to break paytvs. They are those that have not tracked offfootprint or own an audacious dish. Sorry to sound offensive but i think this will help our fellow sat mates here. Some us here may have bought the dongle but have lost its service/money. Why not stop stressing yourselfs. The chinðsé are reaping you the more. Dont be fooled.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 12:26am On May 20, 2012
MALI MALI MALI MALI not a country Mali but MALI MALI
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 1:10am On May 20, 2012
@ George-d for the first time since inception of this forum i disagree with u on this issue and iam 100% sure that iam right, i knew u did not get 1 hacked point of view because he is not posting this issue just to butress why some people are not here any more, but for him to get attention and hacked all the novice to his side, why on earth will he post logs of conections of what u and i know that is illega on this forum, why cant he just create a way outside the forum,he is a bussines man and his intentionis to do bussines with this, with what he post his not even any hacking of ideto as he claim. George 4rm day one u are advocate of no hacking of pay tv why on earth will u be supporting 1 hacked to continue teaching people how to hacked if truely u warship what u are preaching, ur clearyfying is needed on this, are we free now to disscus hacking of pay tv here on nairaland.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 2:48am On May 20, 2012
Why all these agitation? Is like we have lost focus huh! Well, I can see that alot of us want to show that he is experience simple because we have learnt how to track different satellites and we are now talking to ourselves as if we're supperior to others. Days have gone when experience satellite installers are being celebrated. Other satellite forum have gone beyond this, they are busy writing different satellite softwares for their use and we are here indirectly boasting to ourselves. Have anyone us here written any simple satellite sofware? No of course. Lets forge ahead and stop being myopic. Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 5:43am On May 20, 2012
@adex70, pls if u have any personal issue with 1hacked is better u should go n settle that off forum cuz all ur comments that follows his post doesn't seem to be matured enough
@all, i dont know why we continue making emphasis on this post, 1hacked post n later tell reason n appologise, by emphasising are we taking the idea away or trying to bring more attention?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2012
one man's meat is another man's poison ,well with high speed internet connection and availlable patch ,my sky tv subscription has been switched off because of, one of this boxes 13/16/19.2degres packages wide open,they have never fail since 2008,my point been this forum is not watching paytv for free see other uk or euro forums ,so enough of this noises...cheers. grin grin..

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbapelvis: 9:59am On May 20, 2012
Glad to see that all the gurus are always around smiley
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satmaniac(m): 11:18am On May 20, 2012
@all, see how times changes everything,gone are the days free 2 air is the most discussed issue,then come dongle ,then c line,then ppl started deserting FTA.
There is time I think we will soon start producing dishes of all sizes,decoders(even now I still blieve we can,if we stick to FTA),I see wonderful things happening then,phenomenon like the 5m dish fabricated in Kano,then was later installed in warri,then d valuable lessons on how to construct dish by several generous gurus and other several phenomenon, right here in Nairaland!!! Those are are my most memorable days in this forum,if Fta will perish(I know its not possible.
I want all of us to know one thing,the developed nations will never want us to advance in technology,so dont be decieve by dongle,cline and and the nonsense DSTV.Dongle do nothing but kills innovations.
Hence,I am pleading with u guys(gurus/newbies) to talk about FTA.Talk about tracking birds and shoot them down,talk about motorised dish,talk about construction of audacious dish,talk about repairing and understanding decoders,talk about problems and solutions,and u will see miracles we will produce with our black hands.Now how about FTA setting us free from the smelly and costly air of DSTV & co.Lets have a breath of freeee air(FTA).
@george D,twinstaiye,twinkenny,fresh p,Gadotor,obnelly,auchs,geometry,ilish,mrawara,other great minds and the rest of us following your footsteps,should know its high time something good come out of AFRICA,lets shake the world,lets rewrite the history of satellite technology.
ONE LOVE SATRALANDERS!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olutozn54(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2012
satmaniac: @all, see how times changes everything,gone are the days free 2 air is the most discussed issue,then come dongle ,then c line,then ppl started deserting FTA.
There is time I think we will soon start producing dishes of all sizes,decoders(even now I still blieve we can,if we stick to FTA),I see wonderful things happening then,phenomenon like the 5m dish fabricated in Kano,then was later installed in warri,then d valuable lessons on how to construct dish by several generous gurus and other several phenomenon, right here in Nairaland!!! Those are are my most memorable days in this forum,if Fta will perish(I know its not possible.
I want all of us to know one thing,the developed nations will never want us to advance in technology,so dont be decieve by dongle,cline and and the nonsense DSTV.Dongle do nothing but kills innovations.
Hence,I am pleading with u guys(gurus/newbies) to talk about FTA.Talk about tracking birds and shoot them down,talk about motorised dish,talk about construction of audacious dish,talk about repairing and understanding decoders,talk about problems and solutions,and u will see miracles we will produce with our black hands.Now how about FTA setting us free from the smelly and costly air of DSTV & co.Lets have a breath of freeee air(FTA).
@george D,twinstaiye,twinkenny,fresh p,Gadotor,obnelly,auchs,geometry,ilish,mrawara,other great minds and the rest of us following your footsteps,should know its high time something good come out of AFRICA,lets shake the world,lets rewrite the history of satellite technology.
ONE LOVE SATRALANDERS!!!
sir,n al d gurus in d rum,goin tru dis ur trends im highly motivated, God bles u al
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 11:37am On May 20, 2012
Satmaniac u are damn correct.imagine common lnbs,receiver, rg6 cable,improvement on signal quality of any dish,troubleshoot, tracking farthet satellites like nile,hot,hisp, amazon,echosat, apstar all these you be of imporyance to us,

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2012
Ussals: @adex70, pls if u have any personal issue with 1hacked is better u should go n settle that off forum cuz all ur comments that follows his post doesn't seem to be matured enough
@ ussuals mr maturity i could have keep quiet and allow u to make noise but no, why on earth will i have issue with 1 hacked, me, 1 hacked, and even u and many guru that i will not mention names no all this thing, but we did not come and show off on the tread rather we speak off forum, in rdi they use pm to disscus this kind of things, 1 hacked is my very good friend, him gadotor,swordwifter but if they make mistake it does not stop me 4rm pointing the rigth way 4 them, so what do u think.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdul9025(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2012
Hlo evry1...I nid ur help on aljazeera smartcard..pls hw much does it cost...and if I lost it..can I get it back like a welcome back...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2012
!!!!!!!@all. Please let us all cut the crap and move on. F.T.A Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2012
Brite02: !!!!!!!@all. Please let us all cut the crap and move on. F.T.A Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well said bro. May be we are clinging to this issue because others are saying we have very little to discuss grin grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 4:54pm On May 20, 2012
fta....fta....fta..!.shouting all the time.what channel are u watchin free?How many English channel are u watching?...NON..GTV and TV3(Ghana).CRTV,DBS,CAMNEWS24,EQIUNOX,MBOA,etc(Cameroon)DRTV,TV CONGO,RTG1,LCF,VOXAFRICA,LTM,LMTTV,RTS1(senegal)TV ZIMBO,TPA1,TPAi,AngoTv,(Angola).etc. you can get all these FRENCH and PORTUGESE tv channels with atlist 65-90cm dish.even al jazeera and France24 eng with 90cm..AIT,SILVERBIRD,NTAi,NTA24,NN24,SOUNDCITY,all this naija tv can be track with 1.8m-2.4m.How many of our naija channel are u watching?not only by m.b.Thanks mb thanks chinco!.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 5:30pm On May 20, 2012
which way Nigeria!this song was sang by a famous musician(late Sonni Okoson) but after d song they jailed him.Fela is another seer and many more.What about this song?''NIGERIA JAGA JAGA,POOR MAN DEY SUFFER SUFFER!!.this man was arrested and later be freed,our FGN warnd him and banned d music.But why cant them ban Flavor music b/c it full of corrupt and misleading.IF I SEE ANYWAY OF VIEWING THE ''DIGITAL SLAVE TRADE VISION''or DIGITAL STANDARD THIEVES.I will do it without waste of time.up China 4 revealing the the secret.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2012
Pidzo:
Well said bro. May be we are clinging to this issue because others are saying we have very little to discuss grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdul9025(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2012
Hlo evry1...I nid ur help on aljazeera
smartcard..pls hw much does it
cost...and if I lost it..can I get it back
like a welcome back...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2012
Adex70: @ ussuals mr maturity i could have keep quiet and allow u to make noise but no, why on earth will i have issue with 1 hacked, me, 1 hacked, and even u and many guru that i will not mention names no all this thing, but we did not come and show off on the tread rather we speak off forum, in rdi they use pm to disscus this kind of things, 1 hacked is my very good friend, him gadotor,swordwifter but if they make mistake it does not stop me 4rm pointing the rigth way 4 them, so what do u think.
u got ur opinion
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by borderline(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2012
The real disease affecting this thread is'the indecisiveness of the moderators'.i think they are more interested in creating traffic on nairaland rather than the monitoring the integrity of the site how many times do people need to be warned about posting or advertising illegal stuffs here before you rip them off the forum? We all have our own personal opinions on paytv hacking,but once it comes to a set of rules governing a forum(where you 'voluntary signed up'),there can be no two way about it.its either you comply or just stay away,goto somewhere else where you can discuss your illegal stuffs.To be sincere,nothing new has been happening in the fta world for sometime now,so there is really no need to cry foul about some people not contributing or not.personally,i still keep in touch with my people on this thread on phone or in person.when there is something new& big to share,am sure it will be posted bodly here.like someone said,we don't own this thread,so nobody can hold anyone to ransom!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2012
@all i keep to my word which av said severally. Dstv juju is catching up with fta birds hunters.

Keep the flag flying multitv, thanks for the "i'm in love with bomaye" on multitv extra. "bba" can go to hell! Imagine a friend of mine in south africa paying 28,000naira yearly for dstv complete bouquet while we pay over 100,000naira yearly. God bless multitv. Infact, i must get their hd reciever.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 1:09pm On May 21, 2012
Odilibe pls can u pm on the3muskettiers@gmail.com wanna have some chat with u.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by badaru1(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2012
@All

I personally did not abandon the forum. There is no day I don't come to the forums,I think same applies to my other ogas. I only post if there is something new to share with others. I judge people not by the number of posts but the quality of posts.

Concerning the issue of discussing certain issue on the forum,we have to know that there are certain things we can not discuss here. Even in the foreign forums we use to cite as examples,you will see a caveat that will state either no discussion on cardsharing or discussion concerning their home dth providers. If you visit satellite.co.uk,it is clearly stated that there no discussion about sky uk,also I know of a website that forbid discussion about romanian operators. So it depends on the object of the website in question. Dstv can complain to NBC that nairaland is posting article on how to hack into it system which could lead to either legal action against nairaland or closure of the website. In that case all of us lose. We don't pray for that,but we have to careful

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (2356) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.