Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,356 members, 7,888,128 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5516936 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
jman77: mine 69z is audio high with TB joshua live....are you sure its not your AV cable or something......i'm in ibadan.

this is d second tym am having issue with ds stations. wot software version is on ur box. I have changed the cord, no changes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
ayolacz: The infinity channels on amos 5 /w3c are not stable on my srt 4940 even with full signal strength but other channels are stable. Is this problem general or peculiar to my srt 4940. What can be done to solve this problem anyway?
Is infinity FTA again or did u subscribe?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ponani: 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
Femwal: Hello guy,for people dat need irib pakage is very simple 2 track is like u track dstv package just av 1mm or 1.8mm minimun dish,but 9ocm and 60cm is good for it u cant see it,,,,,irib is arabsat 5c~E, if u like uses dieletric plate or NOT u we get 85% in signal,for people dat need irib biss key,irib varsz hav 2 biss key(1) 11 11 11 33 11 11 11 33.then freguency and symbol rate (3964R _30000) R and L mean H or v, for people dat need ota software old patch is ready nw, Email willymager@gmail.com or @yahoo.com.if u av anytin abt d any satellite just tell me i will explain it 4u,thank 1love
please my broda which LNB to be use c or ku band
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
ponani: please my broda which LNB to be use c or ku band
C band satellite needs C band lnb, arabsat 5c is a C band satellite so C band lnb is required.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Setoop(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2013
figment232: Is infinity FTA again or did u subscribe?
some channel are free on infinity tv eg 9ja tv but what i discover is that infinity tv channels can only show on HD box , when i use str 4922 it show but didnt show on 4669z despite the fact that i have high signal quality
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2013
@ALL,CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE BEST BRAND
OF C-BAND LNB THAT IS BEST AT TRACKING C-BAND SATELLITES.THANKS.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ponani: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2013
SULIEMAN3: C band satellite needs C band lnb, arabsat 5c is a C band satellite so C band lnb is required.
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2013
okoegualek: @ALL,CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE BEST BRAND
OF C-BAND LNB THAT IS BEST AT TRACKING C-BAND SATELLITES.THANKS.
try supermax
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ehisdan(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2013
@lunsat pls i also need the fake software to wake my srt 4669xii. my email is dehighe@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2013
ehisdan: @lunsat pls i also need the fake software to wake my srt 4669xii. my email is dehighe@yahoo.com

Sorry Ehisdan, I dont have the fake software because I dont have that type of STB. I was just trying to calm down Chukstaker who was getting ready to go and kill the man who sold him the fake 4669X. What I know for sure is that what you need to do is to find someone who has a working fake decoder of the same type and do an STB to STB firmware transfer using a null modem cable and your decoder will wake up. Do this and you are good to go.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kazewou: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2013
hello; i need you help .someone can send me SRT4663X software the fake one (not original) this is my e-mail kazewou@yahoo.fr
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by platorepublic(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2013
Setoop: some channel are free on infinity tv eg 9ja tv but what i discover is that infinity tv channels can only show on HD box , when i use str 4922 it show but didnt show on 4669z despite the fact that i have high signal quality

I am 4940hd strong decoder and all infinty channels are nt showing. Even with the highest Signal
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sensicut(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
Same with me too on 4669x not showing
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rextab(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
ehisdan: @lunsat pls i also need the fake software to wake my srt 4669xii. my email is dehighe@yahoo.com

u ve got mail

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rextab(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
kazewou: hello; i need you help .someone can send me SRT4663X software the fake one (not original) this is my e-mail kazewou@yahoo.fr
u've got mail aswl...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
Rextab:
u've got mail aswl...

abeg send it to kinmen2007@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
about 5 stations showing on infinity package on amos5/w3c though it cracks attimes..am using str 4922A
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jamesmac1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
naijaobi: pls guys is it possible to track NTA with mpeg-2 receiver...if yes, pls at wot satellite...
Yes but to get it free-to-air you need a 1.8m dish with C-band LNB. For NTA, Intelsat 903 @ 34.5W, 3778 H 3775. Or NTA International on Intelsat 907 @ 27.5W, 4143 V 2893
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
Setoop: some channel are free on infinity tv eg 9ja tv but what i discover is that infinity tv channels can only show on HD box , when i use str 4922 it show but didnt show on 4669z despite the fact that i have high signal quality
eze okwu!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kazewou: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
No i don't got the mail please send against
u've got mail aswl...[/quote]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akins16ng: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
ayolacz: try supermax
watchout most supermax out there are fake,feel strong is pretty better
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
james_mac:
Yes but to get it free-to-air you need a 1.8m dish with C-band LNB. For NTA, Intelsat 903 @ 34.5W, 3778 H 3775. Or NTA International on Intelsat 907 @ 27.5W, 4143 V 2893
ok thanks bro... So its nt receivable with ku band LNB?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
pls house which is the best C band LNB,that can work perfactly on a 1m KU band dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Heko: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
pls tel me any fta chanal on this sat 22w. I only got this chanals

tv 5
tv 4
A 3
canal algeria
entv
reuters WINS
AFRICA 24
LC2
VOIR+

pls tel me another
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
Rextab:

u ve got mail
pls assist me with the fake 4669xii and 4663xii software... I hv searched for them but i was unable to see any of them. Here is my email:suleiman.online@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sensicut(m): 11:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
Heko: pls tel me any fta chanal on this sat 22w. I only got this chanals

tv 5
tv 4
A 3
canal algeria
entv
reuters WINS
AFRICA 24
LC2
VOIR+

pls tel me another
blind scan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Heko: 5:11am On Apr 19, 2013
Sensicut: blind scan
tenx bro but my ricver have not belind scan opetion
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rextab(m): 5:39am On Apr 19, 2013
SULIEMAN3: pls assist me with the fake 4669xii and 4663xii software... I hv searched for them but i was unable to see any of them. Here is my email:suleiman.online@yahoo.com
thanks.
u've got mail!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olushaggy(m): 6:04am On Apr 19, 2013
simniboma: I have not used the 4930l. what is obvious is that the software of your rx should support Wi Fi. secondly there should be wireless internet signals facility available in your locality. connect the dongle properly to the rx. when the signal are identified you will be connected that is if the wireless facility is unprotected. but if it is protectd you need to configure your rx to conform with the security of the wireless internet facility. hope this will help.
thank you

Thanks Bros,
What about this MTN Wi-Fi modem that is sold for about 20k can that work or better still these Tp-Link router
with 3g and 4g compatible ( u can connect your internet modem to it to feed your devices) can that work?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2013
olushaggy:

Thanks Bros,
What about this MTN Wi-Fi modem that is sold for about 20k can that work or better still these Tp-Link router
with 3g and 4g compatible ( u can connect your internet modem to it to feed your devices) can that work?

Just a tip. And this goes to all who may want to get a wifi/myfi device for 20k up. Instead google up JOIKU HOTSPOT PREMIUM. Download to ur symbian phone, etc. And launch. It instantly turns ur mobile phone to a wifi hotspot which u can den use to hook up any of ur device's laptop, tablet, other mobile phone, etc, to share ur data bundle via wifi.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 6:40am On Apr 19, 2013
olenyi:

Just a tip. And this goes to all who may want to get a wifi/myfi device for 20k up. Instead google up JOIKU HOTSPOT PREMIUM. Download to ur symbian phone, etc. And launch. It instantly turns ur mobile phone to a wifi hotspot which u can den use to hook up any of ur device's laptop, tablet, other mobile phone, etc, to share ur data bundle via wifi.

Regards.
or better still get yourself any android phone n use mobile hotspot free
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2013
olushaggy:

Thanks Bros,
with 3g and 4g compatible (u can connect your internet modem to it to feed your devices) can that work?

these gadget can work but the fact is rx like the 4922 series that i use have no wireless hardware component, I am not sure of the 4930L. this implies that you must get a hardware gadget that will enable the rx to identify the wireless signal with the aid of the wireless software included in its setup. this is where the wireless dongle comes in. it serves as a wireless hardware for the rx to enable it pick up the wireless signals. with the tp-link i am hope it has the rj45 port if so why dont you use it for convinience sake. in electronics nothing is impossible may be other members may have some more experience to share. keep trying and you shall be there. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (2353) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.