Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5505641 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 2:35pm On May 06, 2013
Kosemanik: Pls house i need 7' portable satfinder with monitor badly i live in ilorin reply if u know where i can get thanks

i have FS1L sat finder i bought it from USA and i have Clarke tech too i bought it from Germany.

i will sell it all because my new meter have arrive and it is very expensive to me.

but i am not in your country so look for guys around you for help.

my advise is don't just buy sat meter or looking for the one that show picture and the cost of a sat finder does not mater the performance on filed is what we need .if you are good some meters don't show pictures but very sensitive
that does not mean the ones that show pictures is not good no some of them are also good.

@ George D feed as more info on this dish if possible from 1 east to 28 east i mean the off satellite.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 2:42pm On May 06, 2013
borderline: @George

@I hacked
In as much as I respect your enthusiasm about digital satfinders and their usefulness,,I still think you have blown your lecture out of proportion!. Let the satellite engineer decide the best method for him to use in tracking a bird.As long he does the job for himself or his client in record time,the rest story should be left for another day..Cast no aspertions on the intelligence or pocket of any member.it sounds disrespectful from my own point of view. Have a great week ahead !

you are quoting wrong

the man is a big guy, he have all .and we need somethings from him.not what you may think .there are many things on satellite not only TV channel.i end here no commets
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 3:07pm On May 06, 2013
[quote author=billamo][/quote]

please tell me more about your location and the name of satellite or position of it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by billamo: 3:38pm On May 06, 2013
I Hacked:

please tell me more about your location and the name of satellite or position of it
am at atonsu gyinyase. my dish size is 80cm. I couldn't get de irib. I could only get de alkass jsc1 and others. I was wondering if I could get de irib wit 90cm on arabsat 20 deg
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olonaidrisyahoocom(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2013
My sat track.no picture.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olonaidrisyahoocom(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2013
My sat finder.#25k.no picture included.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 06, 2013
Satfinder. I have seen and used some. Nothing is special about it. The good about it is the handy it is and it makes your work easy in terms of carrying tv around. A good old strong decoder will give you better look for tracking. But I will rather use a good satfinder that have a better look and sharp signal detection than using tv with strong decoder. I have not used a satfinder that act like strong decoder. If anyone has used a good satfinder, tell us the name so that I can go for it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:36pm On May 06, 2013
Olonaidris@yahoo.com:
My sat track.no picture.
Olonaidris@yahoo.com:
My sat finder.#25k.no picture included.
Lol...Is this your sat-finder not expensive...you can imagine this DVBS lcd sat finder on the pic below with lcd screen for channel play and volume control for $87.90 dollars equivalent, close to 14000naira location hong-kong www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=sat-finder grin grin

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 06, 2013
Good job George_D. The good thing about your setup is the motorization of that steel dish. Hope I will take that move to modify my dish neck. It shows how tough you are on installation. Good job bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 11:04pm On May 06, 2013
Helloooo I Hacked: I'm at the University of Cape Coast & I chanced upon this forum not long ago. Pls I would need a lot of answers from you & other experts in the house. I read from here that: someone in Ghana used a 90cm dish with C-Band LNB to track Irib channels. Can you confirm that sir? Pls how much is that C-Band LNB sold in Ghana? Also, do we have 1meter dish sold in Ghana?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 11:46pm On May 06, 2013
odilibe: Lol...Is this your sat-finder not expensive...you can imagine this DVBS lcd sat finder on the pic below with lcd screen for channel play and volume control for $87.90 dollars equivalent, close to 14000naira location hong-kong www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=sat-finder grin grin
i need the one of 7' portable sat finder with monitor
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 12:10am On May 07, 2013
Hellooo @ all Gurus, I chanced upon this forum not long a go and I've found the forum very interesting & educative. I read from here that, someone has used a 90cm dish with C-Band LNB to track Irib Channels. Pls can someone also confirm using 90cm to do that magic?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by permie(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 8:01am On May 07, 2013
pls house without motorising can I
hunt both ptv and irib on my 2.4
Metre dish just like we have jot tv and
dstv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by esuo2(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2013
hi guys,
goodday pls has anyone got a good/original/working smargo card reader?
I need one urgently to buy
I also need a working cline for MBCHD channels at atlanticbird7 7w
finally i need alink to download srt 4669x software that can do blindscan
thanks in advance
esuoghanney2@gmail.com

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2013
I saw this multi tv plus mini HD reciever for N7,500. it's so small that it can easily saty at the back of the tv without being noticed. it has a fixed hdmi connector and an extendable infra red remote sensor that can be fixed to the tv's panel. is this reciever truly originated from multitv.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by esuo2(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2013
esuo2: hi guys,
goodday pls has anyone got a good/original/working smargo card reader?
I need one urgently to buy
I also need a working cline for MBCHD channels at atlanticbird7 7w
finally i need alink to download srt 4669x software that can do blindscan
thanks in advance
esuoghanney2@gmail.com

sorry i meant srt 4669z
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 4:09pm On May 07, 2013
billamo: am at atonsu gyinyase. my dish size is 80cm. I couldn't get de irib. I could only get de alkass jsc1 and others. I was wondering if I could get de irib wit 90cm on arabsat 20 deg

yes 90cm would do you can reach even 12.5 dbv if you have good 90cm

Boadu: Helloooo I Hacked: I'm at the University of Cape Coast & I chanced upon this forum not long ago. Pls I would need a lot of answers from you & other experts in the house. I read from here that: someone in Ghana used a 90cm dish with C-Band LNB to track Irib channels. Can you confirm that sir? Pls how much is that C-Band LNB sold in Ghana? Also, do we have 1meter dish sold in Ghana?

yes bro not some one but it is I hacked post and not only 20 east but many more C band satellite even 11 wast is also receive on good 90cm dish
i have done this long time a go you can also motorize C band and ku on 90cm dish .for the Cband LNB i have to check from my guys if it is in stock or not. for the i meter dish i dont know
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 6:33pm On May 07, 2013
I Hacked:

yes 90cm would do you can reach even 12.5 dbv if you have good 90cm

yes bro not some one but it is I hacked post and not only 20 east but many more C band satellite even 11 wast is also receive on good 90cm dish
i have done this long time a go you can also motorize C band and ku on 90cm dish .for the Cband LNB i have to check from my guys if it is in stock or not. for the i meter dish i dont know
pls will d directing plate be removed or not from d c band lnb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 7:00pm On May 07, 2013
Hello I Hacked: I'm very pleased with your explanation. I really appreciate your response. please try and check if you can get me C-Band LNB to buy. Please, did you say I can use 90cm & C-Band LNB to track Irib packages? Please, since we can not get 1m& other bigger dishes in Ghana, can we get the motorized 90cm dish from Accra? Brief us on the importance of this motorized 90cm dish. Any response can also be sent to: boadufta@gmail.com . Waiting to hear your response. Have a brilliant day!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinsola118: 7:29pm On May 07, 2013
Plz where can i get dis mimi HD in osun state ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:59pm On May 07, 2013
Boadu: since we can not get 1m& other bigger dishes in Ghana, can we get the motorized 90cm dish from Accra? Brief us on the importance of this motorized 90cm dish. Any response can also be sent to: boadufta@gmail.com . Waiting to hear your response. Have a brilliant day!!!

you are the one looking for 90cm there is 10feet dish.in there .or even 12 feet. or 2.4 pan dish

90cm cband and ku is not on market if i need it i will build it my own and if you need it you have to work

for all HH motor or hackgh are all in KSI not in Accra.

i would not repeat anything a bought motorized 90cm dish you have to read or Google on this forum
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stevolat: 12:08am On May 08, 2013
pls house i want sum1 2 shed more light on rdv @amos17 degree east,is it mpeg4 or mpeg2 compliance
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 12:31am On May 08, 2013
brainy02: pls house without motorising can I
hunt both ptv and irib on my 2.4
Metre dish just like we have jot tv and
dstv

Since no one will answer this I should at least get answer to this one pls oooooo. Can 1m nail the irib football channel in lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 2:18am On May 08, 2013
@I Hacked: plz jx be patient with me. In fact, I've been paying too much to Dstv so help me get solution to this Irib channels. Though, I wish I could get C-Band LNB to fix to my 90cm dish and try for the Irib package. Better still, I would like to find out where(store) I can get this 1.8m or 2.4m dish(pan). I will appreciate if you could quote the possible prices at which they are sold. Pls respond to any of the questions you feel comfortable replying. Counting on your usual response.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 6:24am On May 08, 2013
BOADU, so can't u c 'I Hacked' is April-fooling you? Nobody's been able to use 90cm to nail Irib channels in Nigeria & to talk of Ghana. For black mesh dish you can get in Ghana, but 1.8m&2.4m metal or pan(dish) ones, I doubt if any shop sells them here in Accra or Kumasi.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by swordswifter: 7:45am On May 08, 2013
GH-ONE:
BOADU, so can't u c 'I Hacked' is April-fooling you? Nobody's been able to use 90cm to nail Irib channels in Nigeria & to talk of Ghana. For black mesh dish you can get in Ghana, but 1.8m&2.4m metal or pan(dish) ones, I doubt if any shop sells them here in Accra or Kumasi.

I just can't understand some people. If you haven't been successful in doing it why don't you ask the one who has done it to teach you instead of trying to discredit the person. So many pull-him-down(PHD) people on our continent and especially in West Africa that no one gets to learn anything new. Next time when you have nothing better to offer the wise thing to do is just to shut up so the right people will answer the question. I think anyone else fond of this behaviour should take a cue from this. Some of us have been here too long to be impressed by these things. If you want to be known and recognized, bring out something new that will benefit us all.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2013
please gurus,can someone confirm if it is possible to nail this irib package on a 1m dish in ibadan nigeria?av been trying for the past two days without any success.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loluc90(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2013
Oladat where in Ibadan are you? We need to talk.
Oladat: please gurus,can someone confirm if it is possible to nail this irib package on a 1m dish in ibadan nigeria?av been trying for the past two days without any success.
Oladat where in Ibadan are you? We need to talk.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loluc90(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2013
Oladat where in Ibadan are you? We need to talk.[quote author=Oladat]please gurus,can someone confirm if it is possible to nail this irib package on a 1m dish in ibadan nigeria?av been trying for the past two days without any success.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hon1977: 12:04pm On May 08, 2013
The IRIB FOOTPRINT COVERS THE WHOLE OF AFRICA AND ITS EVEN STRONGER IN WEST AFRICA THAN IT IS IN SOUTHERN AFRICA BUT HERE IN ZIMBABWE I NAILED IRIB USING 90CM DISH AND I BELIEVE YOU IN NIGERIA CAN ALSO GET IT. YOU SHUD USE THAT TEFLONE TO HIT GREEN THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL GET IRIB WITHOUT USING THAT RECTANGULAR PLASTIC BUT YOU CAN GET JSC SPORT AND ALKASS ALSO MAKE SURE YOUR LNB IS SET AT 3OCLOCK FOR VERTICAL POLARISATION AND 6OCLOCK FOR HORIZONTAL POLARISATION WHILE STANDING AT THE BACK OF YOUR DISH ALSO MAKE SURE YOUR BOX IS MPEG4 OR HD.

Oladat: please gurus,can someone confirm if it is possible to nail this irib package on a 1m dish in ibadan nigeria?av been trying for the past two days without any success.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by badaru1(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2013
Please users of Strong,which is better,Srt4902 or Srt4930l

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (2353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.