Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,431 members, 7,968,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:25 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 (88884 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
Rio was utter shyte 2day. I bet he's getting his own hairdryer atm. .No point comparing him to BADstuber tho.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
Rio would kill his whole family to be in the form Holger badstuber is right now
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
@dayokanu
I totally agree with you.
Rio is finished and is a waste of space.
He is simply living on past glory.He is not good enough.
Let's hear what coogar has to say about that.I know he will blame Johnny Evans instead.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by drexon104: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2011
StarBoard:

@dayokanu
I totally agree with you.
Rio is finished and is a waste of space.
He is simply living on past glory.He is not good enough.
Let's hear what coogar has to say about that.I know he will blame Johnny Evans instead.

what about evra he has been shocking.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Starboard
True dat. Coogar sometimes behaves like he knows something we all dont know. Be that as it may, even the most astute of fans wouldnt have predicted 2day's game. Like u said, i await Coogar's responce to dis bashing. While i'm not expecting anything draconian 4rm Fergie in january as regards buys, i feel he has been knocked out of his utopia.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
darefestus:

@Starboard
True dat. Coogar sometimes behaves like he knows something we all dont know. Be that as it may, even the most astute of fans wouldnt have predicted 2day's game. Like u said, i await Coogar's responce to dis bashing. While i'm not expecting anything draconian 4rm Fergie in january as regards buys, i feel he has been knocked out of his utopia.
I didn't expect a city win either.But coogar went on record as saying United would win by a scoreline similar to the Arsenal game.He is slowly turning to the dudu-space of this thread with some of the ridiculous things he says.
coogar,I am waiting.Your credibility in some of our eyes is on the line.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by debosky(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
StarBoard:

I didn't expect a city win either.But coogar went on record as saying United would win by a scoreline similar to the Arsenal game.He is slowly turning to the dudu-space of this thread with some of the ridiculous things he says.
coogar,I am waiting.Your credibility in some of our eyes is on the line.

shocked shocked grin grin grin

Ultimate insult. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
Anybody seen Dudu Orumen(coogar)?
The self-proclaimed football guru?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
DAMN. City turned D theater of dreams into d theater of nightmares for one afternoon.  I no fit cry cry

But we take our lumps and move forward. Personally d scoreline flattered to deceive. Yes I know it sounds like sour grapes. But its important to remember they score 3 goals in what nfl watchers call "garbage time", basically after we stopped even bothering to defend. Also before d red card d game was very much in d balance.

Before some kill poor Evans, how many times has Nemanja Vidic gotten away stuff like this before, or better still put d team in difficult situations? Please make una no kill d boy. Vidic has done worse before yet he still is one of d best.

Will give a more detailed reflection of my thoughts after I have had some time to heal. embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
Abeg guys lets relax o. Coogar is no mystic megg grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
montelik:

DAMN. City turned D theater of dreams into d theater of nightmares for one afternoon.  I no fit crycry.

But we take our lumps and move forward. Personally d scoreline flattered to deceive. Yes I know it sounds like sour grapes. But its important to remember they score 3 goals in what nfl watchers call "garbage time", basically after we stopped even bothering to defend. Also before d red card d game was very much in d balance.

Before some kill poor Evans, how many times has Nemanja Vidic gotten away stuff like this before, or better still put d team in difficult situations? Please make una no kill d boy. Vidic has done worse before yet he still is one of d best.

Will give a more detailed reflection of my thoughts after I have had some time to heal. embarassed

U have stated the obvious. Afta the game, i was just smilling. I'd just quote Fergie - 'Football, eh!! Bloody hell'
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
Montelik,
Utter hogwash.
Flattered to deceive?you must be deluded.The score should have been 10-1 judging from the way we defended.
City were good value for their win and scoreline.It's this utopia that United fans normally have that is not allowing you to see clearly even after a mauling.
How dare you compare Vidic to that imbecilic dimwit called Evans?Vidic has had his share of howlers but he still gives you an assurance of solidity at the back even when he is on a bad day.please go and heal.You obviously aren't in the right frame of mind to comment otherwise you wouldn't be saying some of the things that are being attributed to you.
Btw,where has Ashley Young gone?
I'm starting to think it's about time I vomited the pie I ate on him.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by duduspace(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2011
StarBoard:

Anybody seen Dudu Orumen(coogar)?
The self-proclaimed football guru?

StarBoard:

I will vilify him if that's the last thing I do on NL.
He talks like some of us aren't allowed to have an opinion on United but his swollen-headed self.
He called me names and ridiculed me on this thread just because of difference of opinion.Now that this debacle has happened, he doesn't have the guts toshow up and defend his bogus claims.
Last Friday he triumphantly predicted a big win for United.I am waiting to hear what he has to say about that, or the shoddy performance of his beloved Anderson.But trust him never to admit to being wrong.He proclaimed himself a soccer guru,and said in addition his pedigree is not up for debate.I am eagerly waiting to hear how he attempts to revive his falling and failing credibility.
I noted at the start of the season that City would be our biggest threat.In his usual self,he disagreed,saying it would be Chelsea.Yet against both sides we played poorly;we brat one and lost to the other scandalously.
Tell me if I was smoking weed when I made that projection in the light of what happened today.But Oga coogar in his all-knowing wisdom shot me down because his point has to be gotten across and his word is law and order.

Knowing that City would be the greatest threat to Manure doesn't make you a genius my man. Its been a long time coming even the Blind Swordsman saw it.
Obviously yu're the Debo of this thread. Turncoat who only backs his team when they are doing well.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by debosky(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
Sharrap Dudu! tongue

This isn't a matter of backing your team when it does well. . . .he had rightly been sounding alarm bells previously, which some folk ignored because Utd was winning.

Turncoat my foot - you think spewing continuous nonsense like you do is the evidence of support?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by A40(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2011
Did Rooney or Nani play today??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by duduspace(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
debosky:

Sharrap Dudu! tongue

This isn't a matter of backing your team when it does well. . . .he had rightly been sounding alarm bells previously, which some folk ignored because Utd was winning.

Turncoat my foot - you think spewing continuous nonsense like you do is the evidence of support?

Na today for me and you Debo?  tongue
Yes some of us are more optimistic than others and go OTT atimes, Coogar is allowed jare Manure has given him the platform to make outlandish statements for a loooooong time.
It is all well at the Emirates for now, abeg lets have some fun at the expense of Manure.
Starboard should just STFU and go nurse his backside.
His ouija board doesn't see anything mine didn't see 24 months ago.   grin grin

dayokanu:

Rio would kill his whole family to be in the form Holger badstuber is right now

The same Badstuber who is being torn apart at Hannover even as I type?  tongue
talk about seeing the speck in someone else's eye and missing the log in yours.  Mschewwww.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Duduspace,
I know your collective brain-power over two life-times can't match that generated by a dying wasp from it's wings so I won't dignify your idiocy with a response.You haven't managed to justify your claim from last season,yet you puck your fat nose into other people's matters.
If you have been following this forum (which I highly doubt) you would know I have not jumped on this seasons side's bandwagon.Instead your shallow reasoning is more interested in trying hard to discredit me at all costs,when the joke is still on you for making that baboonic prediction from last year.
Abeg do your idle self a favor and maintain some form of decorum instead of relegating yourself to the position of motor-park jester.
Right now my issue is with coogar.But you have set the standard for on-line lunacy with your puerile,Bishop-like posts that say everything but mean nothing in particular.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
Just saw Fergie's comment afta the game. Expect fergie to dismiss the scoreline,only to admit to 3 points lost.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by duduspace(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
StarBoard:

@Duduspace,
I know your collective brain-power over two life-times can't match that generated by a dying wasp from it's wings so I won't dignify your idiocy with a response.You haven't managed to justify your claim from last season,yet you puck your fat nose into other people's matters.
If you have been following this forum (which I highly doubt) you would know I have not jumped on this seasons side's bandwagon.Instead your shallow reasoning is more interested in trying hard to discredit me at all costs,when the joke is still on you for making that baboonic prediction from last year.
Abeg do your idle self a favor and maintain some form of decorum instead of relegating yourself to the position of motor-park jester.
Right now my issue is with coogar.But you have set the standard for on-line lunacy with your puerile,Bishop-like posts that say everything but mean nothing in particular.

You should know by now that a mental patient's tantrum has never affected me, Coogar has always been better than you at it any way.
I know the 6 - 1 drubbing blew more than a few fuses in your brain box with its already at Somalian level paucity of useful stuff. If your memory cell's aren't starving from self induced famine you would know that you were the first to poke nose into my matter by mentioning my name without any provocation on my part whatsoever.

I don't need to discredit you because you never had any credit, anyone who is that concerned about some silly assumed online credibility needs a brain upgrade as far as I'm concerned, I've never played any online credibility game with any of y'all I leave that puerile squabble to knobheads like yourself who have nothing better to do than to elevate such stupidity.

Your team lost and lost badly too, claiming some pyrrhic victory that you never jumped on this season's bandwagon is indicative of a cognitive dissonance that requires prompt resolution. I've seen dunderheads utilize their hindsight better.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
“It was a bad day, our worst
ever day,” Sir Alex told Sky
Sports. “But we’ll come back
from that, that is the challenge.
“The thing that concerned me
the most was the goals, for and
against. The difference was 10
goals, so that was a big blow for
us because you never know if
goal difference will count.
“Most years it’s in our
favour, but at the moment it’s
not.
“We will react. There is no
question about that. It’s the
perfect result for us to react to
because there is a lot of
embarrassment in the dressing
room today and that will make
an impact.
“I feel disappointed. It’s my
worst defeat in history, even as
a player, I don’t think I’ve
ever lost a game 6-1, but
that’s a challenge for me too.
“They are all disappointed in
there; that will make a
difference.
“By January we will be okay,
we usually get a shot along the
road and then usually do well in
the second half of the season
and that will have to be the
case again.
“At the moment we’ve played
all the teams that are around
us, so we can’t really make a
difference.
“They have all got to play each
other obviously, but the second
half of the season is usually very
important for us.”
“I think the sending off did play
a big part,” rued the 69 year-
old. “You can’t believe that
scoreline if you see it for the
first time.
“For the first 25 minutes we
were outstanding and dominated
the game. Of course they scored
the first goal and that was a
blow to us, but the win was still
achievable in that situation.
“The sending off was certainly
the killer for us and after that,
we just kept attacking. In the
nature of Manchester United
that is all well and good, but
once it gets to 4-1 the
defenders should just say ‘that
is it for today’.
“But we just kept attacking,
with full-backs bombing forward
and they were effectively three
against two – it was crazy,
crazy football.
“I thought with the experience
we have got in the side,
particularly with Rio Ferdinand
and Patrice Evra, they would
have realised, but they all just
kept attacking.
“It is okay playing like the
history and tradition of the club,
but sometimes you’ve just got
to have a bit of common sense.
“It could have been even more
for both sides - it was so open,
we just kept attacking -
unbelievable.”
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dipo1: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
If it stinks, think Manure
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dipo1: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
If it stinks, think Manure
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by ritchboy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2011
I was telling my United loving buddy before the game Silva is the best midfielder in the league as we speak and he was yarning dust. . .

Pantilimon

Zabaleta Toure Savic Kolarov

De Jong Hargreaves

A.Johnson Tevez Nasri

Dzeko

These players didn't even start, my goodness.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by duduspace(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2011
With the current squad, Mancini should have no complaints if he gets sacked for not winning the PL.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by lalaboi(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
ChoI!. . . City did a gunner rout at Old trafford, . . Un-believable lol grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by codedguy1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ starboard.

I think you are the one who should keep your mouth shut, cos all you ever see is the negative part of a team you supposedly support.

You now want us to give you a trophy because one of your numerous doomsday predictions have come to pass. Congratulations.

Because we have lost a game scandalously now means UNITED have no chance whatsoever in recovering and even going on to win, Infact UNITED will be relegated this season going by your negative predictions.

We were awful today and have lost steam from the beginning of the season, but you seem to be praying that a result like this comes so that all and sundry will bow down to you for your negative foresight, which what you only see.

If you were a Gayner who have not won anything in 7years, na mass murder and you probaly would have started with Dudu and Debosky who always see positives even in the light of losing consecutive games and are just recovering.

As per my being deluded and thinking from my testicles, i'll just say you need to see a Vet.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by debosky(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2011
coded guy:

As per my being deluded and thinking from my testicles, i'll just say you need to see a Vet.

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Coded you see this problem I don tell you about tey tey don become common knowledge now. You better go and ask Dr Kit for treatment. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Roland17(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2011
duduspace:

The same Badstuber who is being torn apart at Hannover even as I type?  tongue
talk about seeing the speck in someone else's eye and missing the log in yours.  Mschewwww.

Or the same Badstuber that cost Bayern 3 points away from home in Naples, with an own goal?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by codedguy1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
debosky:

Coded you see this problem I don tell you about tey tey don become common knowledge now. You better go and ask Dr Kit for treatment. grin

You are wicked and devilish. You want DR Kit to gauge out everything for that area. Ha Debo, i thought you was me friend grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Akainzo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
coded guy:

@ starboard.

debosky:

Classic! You guys are gonna kill me with lafta! Reading this forum is better than watching the match, at least I'm having fun! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Emperoh(m): 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2011
Humiliating defeat surely. . . . .but why all these noise?
No be we dey beat people like this before? Eh, make we receive a dose of our own medicine now!
Shuo!!

Starboard,
While i understand your 'issues', i still don't think things are bad.
As for me, your initial projections are mere pessimism apparently backed up by the slack middle.
be that as it may, this team is not the weakest under Fergie and the weakest have won the league if i may add.
Getting a hidding from Citeh doesn't mean United can't is in crisis. While having the weakest link in the middle, our strenght lies in our mentality and the team play.
Forget all your argument with Coogar and look at this critically, United will still nick it and you do be asking yourself wetin happen.

That said, u have every right to be happy but your projections before now were mere pessimism!!!
Next match??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by mbulela: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
Maybe we are not as good as some claim we are.
At least Anderson had a reason for being shyte. His ideal partner was still missing due to injury.
David Silva is proof to what is missing in our midfield.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (100)

Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.