Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,450 members, 7,968,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:22 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 (88890 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
Emperoh:

^^^^^
positional indiscipline. . . . dude is being found out.
i am also surprised you are quiet on Rio terrible showing on a day.
I have never seen United this confused since my 9 years as a fan!

rio didn't play badly yesterday. evans let him down.
i cannot blame rio for the 1st goal or the sending off. . . . .everything that happened after the sending off was ultimately fergie's fault.

all city's front 6 were in our danger area.
we left only anderson to combat 3 midfielders so they kept pouring in. evra was nowhere and the wingers were told to stay wide to take advantage of city's lack of width. it was fergie's fault we lost. the team selection was poor - the tactics after the sending off was pure hara-kiri.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
coogar:

rio didn't play badly yesterday. evans let him down.
i cannot blame rio for the 1st goal or the sending off. . . . .everything that happened after the sending off was ultimately fergie's fault.
Rio was culpable for a goal and Evans' red card.
His poor header landed to David Silva who exploited both the poor header and his poor positional play to find both he and Evans out with a telling pass.
The fouth goal was squarely on Rio's head.DeGea kicked a harmless ball to him and he kicked it into touch for a corner.The resultant piece had City celebrating their fourth goal.
Tell me he didn't play badly.Or was Evans on the field for the goal?
coogar:

we left only anderson to combat 3 midfielders so they kept pouring in. evra was nowhere and the wingers were told to stay wide to take advantage of city's lack of width. it was fergie's fault we lost. the team selection was poor - the tactics after the sending off was pure hara-kiri.
absolving Anderson isn't making you look too good.
Let's assume Anderson was overworked as you claim.What about going forward?Did he do anything remotely sensible when he had the ball ?
This is the umpteenth time he's been hauled off this season alone.
Need I say more?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
StarBoard:

Rio was culpable for a goal and Evans' red card.

how can rio be culpable for evans' red card? if evans had any common sense, he should know city scoring 2 at old trafford in the 50th minute is not the end of the world. he should have allowed balotelli to stroll into the box. city were 2 goals up in wembley and we won. having 11 men on the pitch is more important than conceding a 2nd goal with plenty of time to rescue the situation.

His poor header landed to David Silva who exploited both the poor header and his poor positional play to find both he and Evans out with a telling pass.

immaterial. . . . .evans should have stopped balotelli and when he got beaten, he shouldn't have fouled balotelli being the last man.
he put paid to any comeback tactics fergie must have had in mind. going 2 goals down is not new at old trafford. mind, balotelli would never have bullied smalling or jones the way he shoved evans aside. same ish happened against norwich but they squandered their chance.

The fouth goal was squarely on Rio's head.DeGea kicked a harmless ball to him and he kicked it into touch for a corner.The resultant piece had City celebrating their fourth goal.

so united cannot defend a simple corner-kick? jesus christ. so if rio was stopping an incoming cross by deflecting the ball into corner. . . .and the resulting corner ends up in our net, then the defender who conceded the corner in the first place is to be blamed? grin cheesy so if de gea parries a shot into corner and we concede through that corner then it's de gea's fault - christ. . . .the things you come up with!

how about defending a set piece like a team? where was evra when lescott and balotelli were left free in the left channel unmarked?
evra was picking his nose at the edge of the box. we had 10 players on the pitch. 8 of them were good enough to have defended that corner if they were marking the opponents. the far post had no one covering. evra's post was vacant.

Tell me he didn't play badly.Or was Evans on the field for the goal?

i will give rio a resounding 7/10 up until the sending off.
whatever happened after then was fergie's fault. the tactics were shambolic.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
Tom Cleverly.

the bestest midfielder in absentia. i have never seen anyone so highly rated in absentia.  to think that he played less than ten games before getting injured sef makes it even more astonishing.
if he comes back and this mythical ando/cleverly partnership does not produce the fantasy footy we have been made to believe it does, are we going to get excuses in the line of he is just coming back, or somebody here will simply raise up his hand and admit that he is a dumbass nucca?

is UTD a one man team? or simply a one man midfield team? cos i really do not get how and why TC's absence is the cause of so much craptastic footy. FFS he is new to the team sef

then again, @ coogar, pls where and what has happened to the champagne footy that is going to beat barca?  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
coogar:

how can rio be culpable for evans' red card? if evans had any common sense, he should know city scoring 2 at old trafford in the 50th minute is not the end of the world. he should have allowed balotelli to stroll into the box. city were 2 goals up in wembley and we won. having 11 men on the pitch is more important than conceding a 2nd goal with plenty of time to rescue the situation.
dude,
If Rio had cleared properly,Evans might not have been forced into that rash ,daft decision.
Rio was there at Wembley and hauled off. after being part of a defence that conceeded two first half goals.
The signs have been coming.
coogar:

immaterial. . . . .evans should have stopped balotelli and when he got beaten, he shouldn't have fouled balotelli being the last man.
he put paid to any comeback tactics fergie must have had in mind. going 2 goals down is not new at old trafford. mind, balotelli would never have bullied smalling or jones the way he shoved evans aside. same ish happened against norwich but they squandered their chance.
I refer you to my first post.
If you're not satisfied,it's your lot.
coogar:

so united cannot defend a simple corner-kick? jesus christ. so if rio was stopping an incoming cross by deflecting the ball into corner. . . .and the resulting corner ends up in our net, then the defender who conceded the corner in the first place is to be blamed? grin cheesy so if de gea parries a shot into corner and we concede through that corner then it's de gea's fault - christ. . . .the things you come up with!

how about defending a set piece like a team? where was evra when lescott and balotelli were left free in the left channel unmarked?
evra was picking his nose at the edge of the box. we had 10 players on the pitch. 8 of them were good enough to have defended that corner if they were marking the opponents. the far post had no one covering. evra's post was vacant.
How did that corner come into being?Rio lazily kicked into touch a harmless goalkick to him from DeGea.For what reason?Are you going to be honest enough to admit that you were wondering what the hell was going on?
Then you expect others to cover up for his lazy and thoughtless actions.

coogar:

i will give rio a resounding 7/10 up until the sending off.
whatever happened after then was fergie's fault. the tactics were shambolic.
I pity you sha.
you for call Naeto C make you give am 10/10.
You're grading someone on half of a game.
After the sending off nko?Even before the sending off,he failed to clear properly.Will you give him 7/10 for that?
Overall,Rio was -2/10.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
4llerbuntu:

Tom Cleverly.
the bestest midfielder in absentia. i have never seen anyone so highly rated in absentia.  to think that he played less than ten games before getting injured sef makes it even more astonishing.

4llerbuntu the simpleton, i shouldn't be replying you but you at least deserve some respect for coming here to ask questions

cleverley is not the bestest midfielder in absentia. he's just anderson's best partner in a 2-man midfield. so don't mix the 2 issues.
if fergie insists on playing a 2-man midfield, he must either drop anderson completely and play fletcher/carrick or play a 3-man midfield including all of them. he should stop playing anderson without cleverley in a 2-man midfield. i hope you understand that.

if he comes back and this mythical ando/cleverly partnership does not produce the fantasy footy we have been made to believe it does, are we going to get excuses in the line of he is just coming back, or somebody here will simply raise up his hand and admit that he is a dumbass nucca?

if cleverley comes back, the sexciting footie shall return.

is UTD a one man team? or simply a one man midfield team? cos i really do not get how and why TC's absence is the cause of so much craptastic footy. FFS he is new to the team sef

utd are not a one man team, you gibbon!
fergie's stubbornness to play 2-man midfield is the problem here. united can go 4-3-3 and line up carrick, anderson and fletcher.

then again, @ coogar, pls where and what has happened to the champagne footy that is going to beat barca?  grin grin grin grin grin grin

one word! cleverley!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2011
StarBoard:

dude,
If Rio had cleared properly,Evans might not have been forced into that rash ,daft decision.

so evans does not know the rules of the game? do you really think rio would have done what evans did?
smalling? jones? vidic? carrick? abeggi, evans messed up. in a football game, a situation of one v one would always emerge and a defender is supposed to make quick decisions - if i get beat, i'll throw in the towel. evans got beat and still got himself sent off. what an oaf!

Rio was there at Wembley and hauled off. after being part of a defence that conceeded two first half goals.
The signs have been coming.I pity you sha.

yes, let's blame rio for dzeko's shot that was taken 35 yards from goal. grin cheesy
rio should have rushed out of his defence to block dzeko taking the shot.

the things you come up with.

You're grading someone on half of a game.
After the sending off nko?Even before the sending off,he failed to clear properly.Will you give him 7/10 for that?
Overall,Rio was -2/10.

i am grading rio on the events before the sending off.

see, i was as pissed as you were, maybe even more but let's do some constructive criticism here.
rio was more than ok before the sending off. we conceded a goal, utterly against the run of play. we had city pinned down in the first half.
it was richards n milner fouling young and smalling throughout that half and conceding enough freekicks and corner kicks.

everything changed when evans was sent off and it shouldn't have been. fergie should have hauled welbeck off immediately for jones.
move jones beside ferdinand, take either one of nani/young off for valencia or js park to add some defensive steel to the back four.
our gaffer did none of that. instead, fletcher went to the right back and it was rooney and anderson in the mid-2 for more than 20 mins.

i cannot blame rio or de gea for that.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
coogar:

so evans does not know the rules of the game? do you really think rio would have done what evans did?
smalling? jones? vidic? carrick? abeggi, evans messed up. in a football game, a situation of one v one would always emerge and a defender is supposed to make quick decisions - if i get beat, i'll throw in the towel. evans got beat and still got himself sent off. what an oaf!
What's so hard for you to grip?
The sending off came as a result of a poor clearance from Rio.
Is it wrong to say he could be held culpable for the sending off?
coogar:

yes, let's blame rio for dzeko's shot that was taken 35 yards from goal. grin cheesy
rio should have rushed out of his defence to block dzeko taking the shot.

the things you come up with.
No,the joke is on you.
Concentrate.
I said he was "part of a defence". . .In a rush to judge others,you fail to realise your fly is open.
Read,my brother.Read.
coogar:

i am grading rio on the events before the sending off.

see, i was as pissed as you were, maybe even more but let's do some constructive criticism here.
rio was more than ok before the sending off. we conceded a goal, utterly against the run of play. we had city pinned down in the first half.
it was richards n milner fouling young and smalling throughout that half and conceding enough freekicks and corner kicks.

everything changed when evans was sent off and it shouldn't have been. fergie should have hauled welbeck off immediately for jones.
move jones beside ferdinand, take either one of nani/young off for valencia or js park to add some defensive steel to the back four.
our gaffer did none of that. instead, fletcher went to the right back and it was rooney and anderson in the mid-2 for more than 20 mins.

i cannot blame rio or de gea for that.
Grading him 7/10 for a poor clearance that led to a pivotal moment in the game is a tad dishonest,I'm sorry.
And I'm supposed to objectively agree with you for a grade that is based on half the contest.
Yes,my parents pay school fees for me to pass the first test and fail overall.I know yours won't
Abeg,get your face out of that Lolly magazine you've been reading,jare.Maybe Dauda is making you see things in a different way.
Rio was just as useless as everyone else.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
StarBoard:

What's so hard for you to grip?
The sending off came as a result of a poor clearance from Rio.
Is it wrong to say he could be held culpable for the sending off?

stop arguing because you like the colour of your prints.
rio did not foul balotelli. evans did stupidly. i can understand if evans had made a genuine tackle to stop balotelli. he didn't.
he pulled his arms back like a b1tch. that's unacceptable. vidic would have made sure balotelli's ankle never played footie again this year.

No,the joke is on you.
Concentrate.
I said he was "part of a defence". . .In a rush to judge others,you fail to realise your fly is open.

same as smalling, vidic and evra. you are not making any point here. . . . .more urine in the wind.

Read,my brother.Read.Grading him 7/10 for a poor clearance that led to a pivotal moment in the game is a tad dishonest,I'm sorry.
And I'm supposed to objectively agree with you for a grade that is based on half the contest.

poor clearance or not. . . . .evans was in a good position to stop balotelli.
it was a simple pass from silva. evans got bullied by balotelli as evans wasn't strong enough. balotelli fouled evans first. an experienced defender should have used that to his advantage. dive or fall down in a way to force the hands of the officials to get a freekick.

Yes,my parents pay school fees for me to pass the first test and fail overall.I know yours won't
Abeg,get your face out of that Lolly magazine you've been reading,jare.Maybe Dauda is making you see things in a different way.
Rio was just as useless as everyone else.

useless as everyone else?  grin cheesy
let's sell the whole team then and start all over again since you are the don managerio of old trafford.

you make me laugh with your observations sometimes. the moment the team performs under par. your next move is to look for usual scapegoats and rain heavy blows on them. first it was anderson, now it's rio. what about rooney, nani, welbeck and young having stinkers of a game. at least if they had scored few goals from the chances they had in the first half, evans wouldn't have been too daft to stop balotelli at all cost.

i am glad berbatov/carrick were not on the pitch cos you would have directed your missiles at them.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
@ coogar, Dog bite u?  tongue tongue

why the name calling na? if e baje for ur team,  how e take affect the price of garri in the market?  if u never recover, try watch the match again joo, thats the best therapy  grin grin grin

sexciting TC.  na wah o.  i like u sha, u be like gaddafi, u nor dey give up.  buy fly wey follow shit enter latrine, im testimony go super for heaven o cool grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
Coogar vs Starboard, dis is d match of d century. Abeg emperoh and co make room on d bench for me.  cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2011
4llerbuntu:

@ coogar, Dog bite u?  tongue tongue

noo
but i think a gorilla on cocaine sodomized you. grin

why the name calling na? if e baje for your team,  how e take affect the price of garri in the market?  if u never recover, try watch the match again joo, thats the best therapy  grin grin grin

my team is still strong for the title.
we are exactly where we want to be. can't say the same about the gaynners - no league title for 7.5 years and still nowhere near the top.

sexciting TC.  na wah o.  i like u sha, u be like gaddafi, u nor dey give up.  buy fly wey follow poo enter latrine, im testimony go super for heaven o cool grin grin

12 premier league titles in 19 seasons. . . . . .if i am like gadaffhi on man utd, it's justified. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by codedguy1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
montelik:

Coogar vs Starboard, dis is d match of d century. Abeg emperoh and co make room on d bench for me. cheesy

Make the bench no break ooo
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
montelik:

Coogar vs Starboard, dis is d match of d century. Abeg emperoh and co make room on d bench for me.  cheesy

it's chess not checkers. grin grin
i hope you now see why fergie should have played his strongest team at anfield.

coded guy:

Make the bench no break ooo

i need to know the number of people on this man utd bench.
are you?

emperoh
starboard
jaybee
mbuela
montelik

who else?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
coded guy:

Naa never said thats what you said, was just airing my own view based on what you said.

this means we have to play 3 in the middle taking into consideration the oppositions' pedigree and style also.

I hope cleverly will still be in the form he was when he returns

I have no problem with a 3 man midfield . . . remember the Ando-Carrick-Fletcher combo? It is tested and trusted and we have demolished many big teams with that formation both in the league and most especially in the CL.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2011
Was this the same Man City that we sodomized at the Allianz Arena?

The current EPL table leaders who Schweinsteiger pissed on their faces for 90mins?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2011
coogar:

it's chess not checkers. grin grin
i hope you now see why fergie should have played his strongest team at anfield.

are you?

emperoh
starboard
jaybee
mbuela
montelik

who else?

Yes Anfield paid off as we got a most important win away to Otelul. Of d two games against Pool and Otelu, if we could only win one, which would you have chosen.

Its still chess, just that sometimes you lose pretty badly. *heads back to d bench*
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
montelik:

Yes Anfield paid off as we got a most important win away to Otelul. Of d two games against Pool and Otelu, if we could only win one, which would you have chosen.

we can win our champions league group with 2 wins and 4 draws.
the only important games there are the basel game in switzerland and benfica at old trafford.
we must win those 2 games at all cost. the other games are irrelevant.

anfield didn't pay off. we should have won at anfield if we had played a stronger team.
we got the same results as norwich there - pathetic.
i hope something brings carlos queiroz back, he's better than fergie at choosing a team for a specific match.

Its still chess, just that sometimes you lose pretty badly. *heads back to d bench*

i won't play chess if there's a chance of losing pretty badly.

dayokanu:

Was this the same Man City that we sodomized at the Allianz Arena?

The current EPL table leaders who Schweinsteiger pissed on their faces for 90mins?

badstuber got sent off in that match and bayern still won the game 2-0, isn't it? mighty bayern!
if bayern are this excellent, i wonder how they have not won the big ears in 10 yrs. cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
And the same manure that has won the big ears were now treated to a 1-6 loss.

The day Bayern losses 6-1 anywhere in football even if we are playing 27men including Zeus, Hermes, Napoleon, Jupiter, Hercules, Orunmila, Amadioha and Maradona, I would eat my remote control
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
dayokanu:

And the same manure that has won the big ears were now treated to a 1-6 loss.

The day Bayern losses 6-1 anywhere in football even if we are playing 27men including Zeus, Hermes, Napoleon, Jupiter, Hercules, Orunmila, Amadioha and Maradona, I would eat my remote control

bayern lost 2-5 playing 11 v 11 against werder bremen(a team of the same strength as qpr).
united lost 1-6 playing 10 v 11 against man city(a team assembled with £700m).

dayokanu, put your remote control in a pot of soup and start munching it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
2-5 - 3 goals difference

1-6 = 5 goals difference.

The same Man city plus 700m that was roundly beaten at the Allianz Arena less than 3 weeks ago
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
dayokanu:

2-5 - 3 goals difference

1-6 = 5 goals difference.

The same Man city plus 700m that was roundly beaten at the Allianz Arena less than 3 weeks ago

the quality of the team matters now.
you were beaten by werder bremen - their most expensive player was £12m ozil and you had 11 men on the pitch, no sending off.
compared to aguero(£38m), dzeko(£27m), silva(£25m), toure(£25m), etc.

dayo, it's a no brainer.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2011
You keep ranting about Man City 700m?

Wasnt that the same side that came to Allianz arena 3 weeks back that schweinsteiger and co completed a 33 pass sequence on them.

The same Silva, Nasri, yaya toure, Aguero, Dzeko abi who was missing when Toni Kroos, Ribery and Schweini were doing them left right and center?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/match/2011/sep/27/bayernmunich-v-manchestercity
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by codedguy1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
coogar:

[b]are you?[/b]emperoh
starboard
jaybee
mbuela
montelik

who else?

Am a first team starter, all i need is a mobile crizzle to pair with moi for an A performance anyday anytime.

chamotex:

I have no problem with a 3 man midfield . . . remember the Ando-Carrick-Fletcher combo? It is tested and trusted and we have demolished many big teams with that formation both in the league and most especially in the CL.

Exactly, but the funny thing about the game against CITY was that with the 2 man midfield we bossed CITY until the red card and everything went haywire.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by debosky(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
StarBoard:

Nice one!!!

Things are not the same, No, things are not the same. Levels don change now Citeh dey knack Utd akpako Na 10/10, 10/10,10/10 Shikena grin grin

[flash=640,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uXSB01Fzac?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash[/flash]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by doyin13(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2011
Lol. . .  Cleverley is the Saviour returned.

Cleverley and Anderson that got outplayed by Scharner and Mulumbu, in a straight up two on two midfield confrontation.

I suspect Fergie hopes the two of them can somehow standup to the Barca challenge that has developed the past few seasons. Its not gonna happen and its a grave misjudgement of talent. Anderson hasn't the best pair of feet for keeping the ball and even at his best he was raped by Iniesta in the first C-league final.

Yesterday's match was not a solitary tactical misstep. The season might be early but this kinda result was looking more and more on the cards with every match where United thought they could just send as many people as possible forward and hammer them into submission. Norwich, West Brom should at least have had draws and Liverpool should have beaten them.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
the book of Manchester chapter 16, verses 1-6: And when Mario hath entered the light, he looked upon the multitude therein and said "why always me"? . . . twice did he strike the rock. thus did the men of the city strike the devil 4 more times until there was no 1 found therein.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Emperoh(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
I am answering present on the bench but na only me get the right to say who sits here.
So coded et al, enter the pitch!!

Where TKB and Ruudie when u need them.
A lot of people are MIA!!!

This is when you would want to see Madam Crizzle's witty, pricky comments!
I am watching however, the bench is warm enough so everybody, enter pitch!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
tile tile i go nack u akpako, oya nack am akpako

oya nack am nack am nack am nack, citeh citeh nack am nack am nack am.

yeepa, free them naaawww!!! grin grin grin grin

it shall be permanent, it shall be permanent,
what citeh has done for u, it shall be permanent

oya knack am, KPACKA!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2011
owo melo laa fin jeba, SIX KONDO!!

owo melo laa fin jeba, SIX KONDO!!

owo melo laa fin jeba, SIX KONDO!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by mbulela: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
I am sure Cleverely is scared of coming back from injury.
the hype will make any sane person go nuts.
Anderson had better be afraid as he will need to find a new excuse soon.
someone posted this elsewhere and i agree with most of it;

Utd fans, on these blogs anyway, seem to have favourites for no obvious reasons.
Carrick is one of the best players around at shielding a defence ( the best player in midweek against Otelu ) and that is what we desperately need at the moment.
Anderson on the other hand leaves a motorway through the centre of the pitch for the opposition to motor down;
he doesn't tackle, plays simple passes straight to the opposition, huffs and puffs to get back but seeing he's usually ball watching on the wrong side of his man he more often just stands and watches the opposition player disappear into the distance.

At O.T. on Sunday I could hardly believe my eyes how poor he was.
Carrick's technical ability is far superior to Anderson's but on these blogs people seem to think it's the other way round. Is it because he's Brazilian?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 12:18am On Oct 25, 2011
doyin13:

Lol. . .  Cleverley is the Saviour returned.

Cleverley and Anderson that got outplayed by Scharner and Mulumbu, in a straight up two on two midfield confrontation.

I suspect Fergie hopes the two of them can somehow standup to the Barca challenge that has developed the past few seasons. Its not gonna happen and its a grave misjudgement of talent. Anderson hasn't the best pair of feet for keeping the ball and even at his best he was violated by Iniesta in the first C-league final.

Yesterday's match was not a solitary tactical misstep. The season might be early but this kinda result was looking more and more on the cards with every match where United thought they could just send as many people as possible forward and hammer them into submission. Norwich, West Brom should at least have had draws and Liverpool should have beaten them.

except that a cursory glance at the chalk boards says you are a pathological liar.
cleverley and anderson murdered west brom. that west brom scored at all was because of de gea's error.

cleverley(58/64)
anderson(55/59) - the same player you claim cannot pass the ball.

scharner(22/24)
mulumbu(40/44)

the total number of passes played by the united's midfield duo says they dominated the midfield convincingly.
cleverley won all the tackles he made, anderson won 5 of the 7 tackles he made.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (100)

Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.