Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,465 members, 7,968,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:45 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 (88891 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
dayokanu:

Which kind of goal were you scoring on all those manchester Single mothers?

scrub your dirty-mind with bleach! grin

StarBoard:

Even this brainless baboon decides to use Biblical references for humor.
Apparently he wants to prophesy again,but is afraid he'll goof like the last time.

[b]dudu[/b]face?
he was caught by cctv cameras stealing kfc chicken-wings last weekend.

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by RuuDie(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2011
Whoever put out that squad knows exactly where to play RuuDie. . . . . . grin grin grin

I swear if SAF see me; na permanent loan for Welbeck to Kilmanork - where you think I get the name from, i dey bang in goals like RVN^2!

On a more serious note, Rio na big F###up!
Na im be senior man for dat defense, still yet na im we go dey use torchlight dey find for pitch. . . . . .im no fit impose himself, organize things!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2011

Confirmed Team
Amos; Fabio, Jones, Vidic, Fryers; Valencia, Cleverley, Park, Diouf; Owen, Berbatov

Subs: De Gea, Vermijl, M. Keane, Pogba, W. Keane, Morrison, Cole

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2011
Emperoh:

therefore,

Montelik GK

Emperoh            Effiko         Starboard               Cristalz

Chamotex          
                                                                TKB
      Mr TA                                                                      Mbulela

Ruudie
                                                          Coogar

Bench
Coded Guy
Darefestus
Tubabie
Segad
? ? ?

Mancs this is the team playing Aldeshot tonight.
All pot bellies will fall tonite. . . . no energy drink, no fainting, full 90 = 5 mins!! grin grin grin

@ emperoh,so me no even c space 4 bench
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by debosky(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2011
coogar:

i am yet to see a more relaxed assistant manager - pat rice with his glasses still runs to the technical area to tell gervinho he's shyte.

Why must you mention King Gervais in your asinine rants about phat phool phelan? Get a life Sharon.  tongue

coogar:

he's a better assistant than mike phelan who is yet to make a single decisive decision since he got promoted. all he knows is wearing different  colours of shorts like debosky did when he was in alagbon prison. grin

Those shorts are going to be auctioned at Sothebys next week. . . .you better go get your piece of history. tongue

chamotex:

498 games? Coogar, how many years did you spend in uni? grin grin grin grin

He couldn't pay his school fees till Ando joined United so he was taking one course per year. Now Ando is playing again he can even afford liposuction to stop people calling him a phat phool. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2011
debosky:

Why must you mention King Gervais in your asinine rants about phat phool phelan? Get a life Sharon.  tongue

phelan has won more titles than the whole arsenal history!

Those shorts are going to be auctioned at Sothebys next week. . . .you better go get your piece of history. tongue

you're not mandela, get a life!

He couldn't pay his school fees till Ando joined United so he was taking one course per year. Now Ando is playing again he can even afford liposuction to stop people calling him a phat phool. grin

you are a tool!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
cleverley, the master of one touch passing.

within 15 mins, he's created the first goal for dimitar berbatov!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by r231(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2011
coogar:

cleverley, the master of one touch passing.

within 15 mins, he's created the first goal for dimitar berbatov!

the guy is good
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
r231:

the guy is good

very good.

he does simple things very well. he passes well, moves into space and receives well.
he tracks back when he has to and he's quick on his feet - and he makes accurate passes even under pressure.

he's not a messi or maradona who must dribble 6 players in tight corners.
this guy is top quality - the exact ingredient we need in that midfield.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2011
Thanks guys, you got my position spot on completely. I was a Ole solskjaer towards the end of his career. Good finisher, not blessed with pace good crosser but very injury prone. undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by mbulela: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2011
DK you be case.

chamotex:

He should be in the best position to motivate the players.
Afterall, the role of the assistant is to ASSIST right? Fergie was down and out, it was obvious from his looks . . . I expected Phelan to man up, take the bull by the horns and control/motivate that team. It was like he gave up himself. I'm yet to see any iota of passion in him so far.

I agree that McLaren was very active too but Queiroz was usually at the touchline barking out instructions to the players on a regular basis.

Rene is worldclass . . . a Dutch masterclass . . . it's a shame his main roles are behind closed doors  - training methods and the other technical side of things.

Abeg o. I'm a midfield maestro . . . 'Sneijder-like'.
Exactly what United's been missing.

498 games? Coogar, how many years did you spend in uni? grin grin grin grin

Phelan is useless.completely useless.
Just like Emenalo.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by mbulela: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2011
Emperoh:

therefore,

Montelik GK

Emperoh            Effiko         Starboard               Cristalz

Chamotex          
                                                                TKB
      Mr TA                                                                      Mbulela

Ruudie
                                                          Coogar

Bench
Coded Guy
Darefestus
Tubabie
Segad
? ? ?

Mancs this is the team playing Aldeshot tonight.
All pot bellies will fall tonite. . . . no energy drink, no fainting, full 90 = 5 mins!! grin grin grin

i am as one legged as Valencia.
I am useless on the left.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2011
nice run outs for morrison/pogba

berbatov was majestic. . . .he bossed it.
cleverley was just too clever.
owen was owen. . . .

now we must go to goodison park and stand tall!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by duduspace(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2011
StarBoard:

Even this brainless baboon decides to use Biblical references for humor.
Apparently he wants to prophesy again,but is afraid he'll goof like the last time.

And this sour puss is still smarting from a football lesson and unable to say anything remotely close to coherent. tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by doyin13(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2011

except that a cursory glance at the chalk boards says you are a pathological liar.
cleverley and anderson murdered west brom. that west brom scored at all was because of de gea's error.

cleverley(58/64)
anderson(55/59) - the same player you claim cannot pass the ball.

scharner(22/24)
mulumbu(40/44)

the total number of passes played by the united's midfield duo says they dominated the midfield convincingly.
cleverley won all the tackles he made, anderson won 5 of the 7 tackles he made.

Goodness me. . .Are we talking football here or Baseball.

When did Stat-Nerds start watching football.

If number of passes made has become the defining quality of the better player, then Mikel is one of the greatest footballers that ever lived. undecided undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by debosky(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2011
doyin13:

If number of passes made has become the defining quality of the better player, then Mikel is one of the greatest footballers that ever lived. undecided undecided

When Denilson still dey alive? Denilson is the pass master of the century. . . .Xavi aint got nothing on Neves. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2011
doyin13:

Goodness me. . .Are we talking football here or Baseball.

When did Stat-Nerds start watching football.

except that mikel's passes are mostly backwards and sideways.

cleverley's passes are always towards the opponents goal, same as anderson. . . . .comparing 2 attack-minded midfielders that have made united cavalier to mikel obi who is mostly a defensive midfielder that never ventures forward is a bit moronic. . . .

in the match you are harping about, united bossed the game. the 2 central midfielders made more passes, more tackles and more interceptions than scharner and mulumbu. united even won the game. so i do not see how west brom outplayed united on the day. it's pure conjecture on your part.

the only game anderson/cleverley were a bit lightweight was the game against spurs(especially before welbeck's goal), they were a bit outplayed in the first half but as soon as united got the goal, the midfield came to life and united simply coasted to victory.

against arsenal, it was a mismatch. . . . .they sodomized arsenal from the blast of the whistle. they sodomized citeh in wembley from the start of the 2nd half. so there's a reason pundits think only cleverley works well with anderson.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by doyin13(m): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2011
Na wa. . .

So we have stats for sideways and backward passes too.

Mulumbu and Scharner played better than Anderson and Cleverley. Many agree Albion shoulda got a point from that game and that was in no small part to the way these two played.

But seriously, its a shame Cleverley got injured so soon. I am of the opinion United's start was by and large the fruits of a far rigorous pre-season. They looked fitter and were mentally up for the season than everyone else. Chelsea and City have better teams and this will become evident as the season proceeds.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 12:19am On Oct 26, 2011
doyin13:

Na wa. . .
So we have stats for sideways and backward passes too.

if you scour the internet, i am sure there are several websites who tell which passes went forward or backwards.

Mulumbu and Scharner played better than Anderson and Cleverley. Many agree Albion shoulda got a point from that game and that was in no small part to the way these two played.

conveniently forgetting the goal albion scored was against the run of play and a terrible mistake for de gea.
it should have been a routine catch. albion were slaughtered.

But seriously, its a shame Cleverley got injured so soon. I am of the opinion United's start was by and large the fruits of a far rigorous pre-season. They looked fitter and were mentally up for the season than everyone else. Chelsea and City have better teams and this will become evident as the season proceeds.

it's always like that every season. united have always had an inferior team to city, chelsea and arsenal and sometimes liverpool
but come what may when the prizes are shared, it's fergie and his players laughing while the others gnash their teeth.
we shall revisit this topic in may. i hope you will have the ballz to raise your hands up you are wrong.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2011
coogar:

it's always like that every season. united have always had an inferior team to city, chelsea and arsenal and sometimes liverpool
but come what may when the prizes are shared, it's fergie and his players laughing while the others gnash their teeth.
we shall revisit this topic in may. i hope you will have the ballz to raise your hands up you are wrong.

Since when? @ the bolded?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 12:25am On Oct 26, 2011
dayokanu:

Since when? @ the bolded?

city had a better team than united in the last 2-3 seasons, they won nada.
many arsenal fans believed they had a better squad last season than united. go to their thread and read their assessment at the start of last season.

chelsea have always had a better squad since roman revolution.
there was a season liverpool were also touted to have been better than man utd.

but statistics say united have won 4 league titles in the last 5, 3 european finals in the last 4.
having the better squad means shyte - it is what you get out from what you have that counts and fergie has that magic to make js park look like messi.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Effiko(m): 2:50am On Oct 26, 2011
Montelik GK

Emperoh Effiko Starboard Cristalz

Chamotex
TKB
Mr TA Mbulela

Ruudie
Coogar

three goalscorers in bold . . .lol . . quarterfinals next . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2011
Effiko:

Montelik GK

Emperoh            Effiko         Starboard              Cristalz

Chamotex           
                                                                 TKB
      Mr TA                                                                      Mbulela

Ruudie
                                                          Coogar

three goalscorers in bold . . .lol . . quarterfinals next . . . . . . . . . .
Lol.
I dey bench ooo!
Nice squad. . .
But wait,na cebtral defence you put me?
Time to do a TEvez. . . I no gree play!

By the way,I think I feel better seeing Cleverley doing fine yesterday,but I'm starting to think he may need some backup.
He is good no doubt.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2011
duduspace:

And this sour puss is still smarting from a football lesson and unable to say anything remotely close to coherent. tongue tongue

Brainlessness is a disease engrained in an Arsenal fan's DNA.You're a prime example.
Predict where United will finish again,abeg.That is if you have the guts to.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Emperoh(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2011
StarBoard:

Lol.
I dey bench ooo!
Nice squad. . .
But wait,na cebtral defence you put me?
Time to do a TEvez. . . I no gree play!

By the way,I think I feel better seeing Cleverley doing fine yesterday,but I'm starting to think he may need some backup.
He is good no doubt.

Then, the FIFA of Nairaland will convene!!!
lol. . . . . you must play ooh. Time to 'descend' on you like u did Rio!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2011
Emperoh:

Then, the FIFA of Nairaland will convene!!!
lol. . . . . you must play ooh. Time to 'descend' on you like u did Rio!!

Lol. . .
Who is in the FIFA?
If dimwits like dud-space are there,then it's plain sailing for me.
But don't put coogar there o,otherwise I'm finished.

As to the line-up,
I have been nursing a metatarsal injury. . .so I can't play. grin

But wait o.
How did coogar become top nine?
Even you with your Gulder belly,na right back dem put you
This sounds like FErgie's line-up on Sunday.
Who is even the coach sef?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Effiko(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2011
lol
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2011
StarBoard:

But wait o.
How did coogar become top nine?
Even you with your Gulder belly,na right back dem put you
This sounds like FErgie's line-up on Sunday.
Who is even the coach sef?

you don't score 400 odd goals by coincidence -
ruud van nistelrooy has nothing on me in my pomp.

i score goals for fun.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2011
coogar:

you don't score 400 odd goals by coincidence -
ruud van nistelrooy has nothing on me in my pomp.

i score goals for fun.
Oga,
Scoring 400 goals on your FIFA 2012 doesn't count.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2011
StarBoard:

Oga,
Scoring 400 goals on your FIFA 2012 doesn't count.

i scored those goals on astroturf pitches in and around north west of england.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2011
coogar:

i scored those goals on astroturf pitches in and around north west of england.
Proof.
I need proof,not just word of mouth.
Publications,DVDs,You-tube clips. . .the works. . .
You have to justify being played as top-9. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2011
StarBoard:

Proof.
I need proof,not just word of mouth.
Publications,DVDs,You-tube clips. . .the works. . .
You have to justify being played as top-9. . .

i have few dvds at home.
if you leave me ur addy, i can send them to you.

my nickname then was puskas!
i was too prolific. goalies see me and they panic even before the ball is kicked cos it's inevitable - i must score.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (100)

Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.