Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,368 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1650412 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (4972) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
How many states have been officially announced
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emaprince:
where you belong sef.

You just dey mock every one.

đŸ¤ŖđŸ¤Ŗ Chaos causer
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Peter Obi will take 25% in Borno, Kano, Niger, Kogi??

Anywhere they are auditioning for the role of a clown, you have to attend please. cheesy
In Borno, low turnouts in those areas of the NE will favour him. Also christian poluations in Biu, Maiduguri, Jere and Askira Uba will easily ensure that. Current results have not proven otherwise.

In Kano Sabin Gari already won, and other southern dominated areas. Northerners won't vote for Obi but Kano is a mixed society.

Kogi and Niger as NC states are usually game areas. The projection is 25% which is very possible.

Now who is mopping like a 🤡 ?

Take three more fires

đŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”Ĩ

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Only 1 state and you're jubilating grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AdisaOwala: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emaprince:
where you belong sef.

You just dey mock every one.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Spy360:

In Borno, low turnouts in those areas of the NE will favour him. Also christian poluations in Biu, Maiduguri, Jere and Askira Uba will easily ensure that. Current results have not proven otherwise.

In Kano Sabin Gari already won, and other southern dominated areas. Northerners won't vote for Obi but Kano is a mixed society.

Kogi and Niger as NC states are usually game areas. The projection is 25% which is very possible.

Now who is mopping like a 🤡 ?

Take three more fires

đŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”Ĩ
Okay, I see you are just pulling my legs. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PendragonVII: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

No find pathway enter canal o

😂😂

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Theflint1:
This whole election is shaping up to be the most fraudulent elections in recent history. Technologies are only as good as the humans using the technologies.

Votes for presidential elections were not uploaded in polling units across the country, taking us back to a modified form of manual collation. APC is using federal might to ensure only votes that are in their favor gets uploaded and those not in their favor are prevented from being uploaded by state governors across the country. Once they reach a certain threshold they believe would help them win the elections, they would then upload the rest of the results...if they don't, which is most likely the case from results I'm seeing, they'd then cook the remaining results to get the numbers required to win.

We've had more organized elections...at least I can point to 2011 being a lot more organized than this. BVAS was supposed to fix these problems of electoral malpractice, but INEC is sadly compromised.

It's clear APC might win and even if it gets to court, it's gonna be a waste of time, but it's what it is.

Why is 2011 an example of an organised election. Because GEJ won? If you really believe GEJ won that many votes in the North, then I have a bridge to sell you. GEJ simply had the Northern Governors on his side that election after bribing Governors with unfettered access to the Excess Crude account on the midnight of Jan 1st 2011. The same anger and sense of cheating you feel now is the same thing the Northerners felt in 2011 that caused them to riot and start attacking and killing Southerners.

Nigerian elections have always been like this. They give you sense of order and civility in the City, then they write results they need in the rural areas. Adeleke has just done the same thing to Tinubu in Osun.

Jamil the mechanic from Iyana-Iworo knows all these, but you chose to hang hope on the Oyinbo pollsters wey no know ground.

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Ekiti and Osun I think. They are usually the first to answer their results.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Okay, I see you are just pulling my legs. cheesy
Why you come dey humble?

El O El

Your mind dey cut 😂😂😂

Take another three

đŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”Ĩ

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ibime:

Nigerian elections have always been like this. They give you sense of order and civility in the City, then they write results they need in the rural areas. Nigerian elections have always been like this, and Adeleke has just done the same thing to Tinubu in Osun.

Jamil the mechanic from Iyana-Iworo knows all these, but you chose to hang hope on the Oyinbo pollsters wey no know ground.

at least Jamiu has no delusions of an apocalyptic battle against good and evil where his good guy wins

this is most obidients first rodeo

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ibime:

Why is 2011 an example of an organised election. Because GEJ won? If you really believe GEJ won that many votes in the North, then I have a bridge to sell you. GEJ simply had the Northern Governors on his side that election after bribing Governors with unfettered access to the Excess Crude account on the midnight of Jan 1st 2011. The same anger and sense of cheating you feel now is the same thing the Northerners felt in 2011 that caused them to riot and start attacking and killing Southerners.

Nigerian elections have always been like this. They give you sense of order and civility in the City, then they write results they need in the rural areas. Nigerian elections have always been like this, and Adeleke has just done the same thing to Tinubu in Osun.

The last election that had a semblance of order was the one Abiola won I think.

I'm not sure I'm correct but isn't that the one option A4 was used?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7587080/tinubu-floors-atiku-obi-12

@raumdeuter - in case you missed it

looks like oga heyden has delivered
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itzlinda(f): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ibime:

I think it is the southerners that need to put their house in order now and be more civilised.

There is no any incident of violence or voters disenfranchisement in the whole of the North but see what's happening in rivers and other states.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
See Northerners using underage voters

https://twitter.com/Egi_nupe_/status/1629842362707918853?t=jELZDMDKDtCJOlmNEYgW0A&s=19
Normal thing na.

But this one go favour tinubu.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
PendragonVII:

😂😂

Hahahaha. This is actually funny.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:
https://www.nairaland.com/7587080/tinubu-floors-atiku-obi-12

@raumdeuter - in case you missed it

looks like oga heyden has delivered

See my people in Oyo. Someone dey show me street polls in Oyo

I laugh Oyo wey I sabi

See Obi getting 3 digits in some LG while Tinubu Is getting 5 digits

Asiwaju ni wa ni ipinle Oyo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Elder0001:
Labour Party supporters thought they can win election by insulting and bullying everybody that doesn't agree with them.

If APC wins this election again, obedients should be held responsible. I don't have time if not I would've digged up my old posts about the consequences of people voting for obi. A vote for Peter Obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu! There is no way obi will become president. Y'all preferred APC continues the calamity they started in 2015 because you want to make a useless point.

Ride on grincheesy

Harsh as it may sound, it's the bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

See my people in Oyo. Someone dey show me street polls in Oyo

I laugh Oyo wey I sabi

See Obi getting 3 digits in some LG while Tinubu Is getting 5 digits

Asiwaju ni wa ni ipinle Oyo
I am happy our people understand politics

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Itsrm:

Harsh as it may sound, it's the bitter truth

ultimately, Peter Obi is a spoiler for PDP, nothing more.
he upset / scattered their entire SE/SS market

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ellexy:
Donjazet2 how e dey be for your side? Everywhere good?

I'm just waiting for inec official results.

People seem to be ready to jump the gun without seeing the official results.

But it's fair to say my worst nightmare has just actualized. There is no reason why all the results of yesterday's election is not supposed to have been uploaded by now. Now politicians are being politicians, writing and rewriting and stealing the people's mandate.

If osun's result is legit, then it tells you something has gone wrong in that state. The governor has done something to that result, no way atiku has that much votes In osun.

But anyways, waiting for the live results, let's see the result of what INEC is doing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

A sitting governor that actively participate and support a candidate can add 15 to 30% votes

I said it here they were laughing at it

We will know those JJC in politics

Wike wants to change this calculation

It seems Wike can affect result by 70-80%

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by rooftops: 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Donjazet2:

I'm just waiting for inec official results.

People seem to be ready to jump the gun without seeing the official results.

But it's fair to say my worst nightmare has just actualized. There is no reason why all the results of yesterday's election is not supposed to have been uploaded by now. Now politicians are being politicians, writing and rewriting and stealing the people's mandate.

If osun's result is legit, then it tells you something has gone wrong in that state. The governor has done something to that result, no way atiku has that much votes In osun.

But anyways, waiting for the live results, let's see the result of what INEC is doing.
This is funny. Is osun state not a PDP state?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

The revenge definitely. I have always being partial to Darth Plagueis myself.

the tragedy of darth atiku the overambitious
for he so wanted to be president he tried to fk over his master was going to make him president
for this he was condemned to spend the rest of his natural life in the wilderness chasing after the dream of of a chance at the presidency
he will never be granted the rank of president cry cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

the tragedy of darth atiku the overambitious
for he so wanted to be president he tried to fk over his master was going to make him president
for this he was condemned to spend the rest of his natural life in the wilderness chasing after the dream of of a chance at the presidency
he will never be granted the rank of president cry cry

Hahahahahahaha! I am forced to believe you are right. Atiku was overambitious.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

When Obi was governor of Anambra under APGA, how many presidential elections did he win for Apga in Anambra govt house polling unit
Is labour party more recognized than apga in the east?
After all the advice he still lost his own govnership PU to an (nzogbu nzogbu) politician?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2023

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Unlimited22:

The last election that had a semblance of order was the one Abiola won I think.

I'm not sure I'm correct but isn't that the one option A4 was used?

There was violence in the Governorship races but not as much in the Presidential because the North had already given it to MKO and presented a small boy in Bashir Tofa as a token effort. Besides, army was in charge then so you can't overdo

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
E be like Kano votes no reach one million oo

shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ibime:

Wike wants to change this calculation

It seems Wike can affect result by 70-80%

Lol.
If he does above 60% for APC in Rivers then he has revolutionized the whole thing. Odili and Ibori would be proud

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Joezinho:
Good!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7587098/2023-elections-lagos-police-warns
Good ke. More like a tap on the back

😐

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (4972) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: AbokiWam, OasisX, iamoyindamola(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.