Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1600159 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Joezinho:

Lagos is now a Yoruba land? Please, Lagos is No man’s land.

Miracle no dey tire Jesus. cheesy

Lagos turned to Tinubu's Lagos the moment they realized LP had a chance of getting the highest votes.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin

Osun Election wasn't rigged, Atiku won it hand down. Na so Osun people dey behave.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
True to form you ignored the previous posts where I condemn the man but jumped to this one because you want to stir controversy as per usual. Please I beg you jump and pass my posts. Engage with another willing party. Shalom.

Donjazet2:

So instead of being very angry that a governor is truncating the will of the masses, we are celebrating and laughing over it? Really?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

Osun Election wasn't rigged, Atiku won it hand down. Na so Osun people dey behave.

Na only where APC win rigging dey

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin

Atiku is doing well in NE, his region. He wins Bauchi, Gombe and Adamawa but margin ain't much.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Na only where APC win rigging dey

grin

Democracy in Danger 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Donjazet2:
This needs to change.
There is no polling unit that has 23,000 voters up North.

Stop the Propaganda and lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin

Tinubu and Atiku have got the required 25% in 2/3 States across the Federation. Obi and Kwankwaso are struggling seriously to get even 1/3.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

New naija aphorism, the machete wike uses to beat apc in the morning will be used to beat pdp in the evening. Say no to machete politics, or one day it will be your neck on the blade.
It will be your own neck bro.

Who be wike to me? Nonsense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Segedinho:
Abeg o....
If anybody want march for d election matter ..you gats reason your life o.if you no love your life,you fit still resson your love ones o.
I say make I update una......I no want call any body hero after R.I.P o
Nigeria matter get as e be oooooo......
Let who win ((rig or whatever)) win in peace o........
Na who die naim loose o....

Spoken like a man who has seen life and not an emotional youth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin

Tinubu and Atiku can focus on the numbers now, while Obi and Kwankwaso should focus on getting 2/3 first.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

Tinubu and Atiku have got the required 25% in 2/3 States across the Federation. Obi and Kwankwaso are struggling seriously to get even 1/3.

Everything we predicted coming to

But some people want to believe Anap and thisday
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dis match neva end. The suspense th0ugh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
😵😵😵
Kano state.
5.8m voters.
879k or less accredited.
859k plus voted.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Everything we predicted coming to

But some people want to believe Anap and thisday

grin

If you're bored and feel like getting entertained, feed your eyes with DonJ posts, especially ANAP and ilks predictions and NL Likes & Shares poll...... LMFAO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
😵😵😵
Kano state.
5.8m voters.
879k or less accredited.
859k plus voted.
There is low turnout everywhere. Since you are losing, I guess everything is consolation? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Olowunl01:

Leave them to contnue, it is so so nausating, even when their man Tinubu is winning? no decorum.

Isn't Ironic - that Tinubu is beholden to the North, cos in reality if hw wins they made him president cos even for his own lagos and Osun him no reach

Normally I would’ve ignored , but I hate it when people deliberately misinform others who may not be familiar with the true position of things .

Anybody who knows Lagos Island well enough knows there’s no way any Igbo, Hausa , Tiv, Birom, Efik etc people could’ve burnt those aforementioned place. The whole carnage happened on a day when businesses did not open due to the curfew that was imposed by the state government a day before . There are pictures and videos of some of those boys online ( I used to have the videos of the boys sacking the Oba compound , swimming in his pool and carting away his dollars stash ) n

One has to be mischievous to think those boys are Igbo’s who only go to the island to trade in Balogun and the spare parts market around igbosere area that did all that when they couldn’t even leave their respective houses due to the curfew

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Spoken like a man who has seen life and not an emotional youth
Baba na d truth bdis o...

No politicians send anybody papa o........
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
GloriousGbola how did Yoruba Christians vote in Ekiti Ondo Ogun state

If Yoruba Christians can let a Moslem moslem ticket win then it's time to deChristianize them

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin

NE is Atiku Region, Tinubu wins Borno and Yobe out of 6 Sates while Atiku wins 3. Obi likely to win one - Taraba.

Fair results for Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

Osun and strange results eh. Ìgbátí wọn ba ni kí wọn mọ ja, ní wọn má yọ ọbẹ̀. 2011, dem pack votes give Ribadu like say na Ọmọ Onilẹ.
Haha, learned another yoruba saying today.
Did they vote for PDP as a solidarity with Adeleke, or was it rigged by Adeleke
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

If Yoruba Christians can let a Moslem moslem ticket win then it's time to deChristianize them

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Survey analysts told us Christians won't vote for Tinubu.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

If you're bored and feel like getting entertained, feed your eyes with DonJ posts, especially ANAP and ilks predictions and NL Likes & Shares poll...... LMFAO
I posted it on the thread that ordinary Sowore defeated Buhari in 2019 Nairaland polls just to show how ridiculous he sounds.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
ToyinDipo:

Haha, learned another yoruba saying today.
Did they vote for PDP as a solidarity with Adeleke, or was it rigged by Adeleke

grin

Solidarity.... to show INEC and Court that; Adeleke won convincingly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Segedinho:

Baba na d truth bdis o...

No politicians send anybody papa o........

One of my area guys went to Ondo around 2003 to do election runs for Agagu. Dem matchet his left wrist. Till now the hand is just for posing its not fully functional

Whereas Agagu don comot for politics don die yet he is maimed for life

His hospital bill sef na his family had to settle it. Not the politician wey he go risk his life for

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dem beat obi for Ekiti like who thief transformer

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Expert17:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Awon Surveyor General who know Yoruba Christians

The 2 most Christian Yoruba states na him deliver for Tinubu pass

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

I posted it on the thread that ordinary Sowore defeated Buhari in 2019 Nairaland polls just to show how ridiculous he sounds.

grin

Ara Alawe tí bá lẹ, Reality tí bo ju ẹ jẹ. Reality don clear em eyes, dude don calm down.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Expert17:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

As if Tinubu is really a muslim.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kaycee54321:
Dem beat obi for Ekiti like who thief transformer

E come be like say na burna boy shoe dem use kick obi face. 😅😅😅

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

grin

Na Nairaland I dey see Yoruba Muslims, Yoruba Christians....... LMFAO! Who send dem work to share us? My Aunty is a CAC Pastor in Ibadan, all her Children are like my Siblings, but dem want use Axe pieces us on NL.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
😵😵😵
Kano state.
5.8m voters.
879k or less accredited.
859k plus voted.
Na wao

(1) (2) (3) ... (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), LordAdam16 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.