Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1626743 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) ... (4947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Segedinho:
Agbado want win.

Potter dey shuk hand for my eyes.

Wetin I do Otem na

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ellexy:
E be like Kano votes no reach one million oo

shocked
Let's keep watching.

Margins matter. Which is why the violence and rigging is the 'on ground' and structure these guys boast of.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ellexy:
Good ke. More like a tap on the back

😐

Let them take their destructions to their cities. Lagos is always the target.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Joezinho:

Wait! Do u actually believe it’s non-Yorubas/ strangers that carried out the post-ENDSARS violence in Lagos ?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reddingtonblack: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
izzou:

The same McMacaroni and Rinu that received curses from June 2022 just because they chose Obi, is the same people you are using their ordeal to claim "detrabilised"?

You see miracles? grin

I am not using there ordeal to justify anything ... how old is macaroni, we have being having elections before social media my point is ...
Yorubas don't play blind politics, unlike the East where everything since 1999 till date as aLway being one sided.

Once again Northerners have proven to be more politically mature than we south that claim we are civilized and educated.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Wait! Do u actually believe it’s non-Yorubas/ strangers that carried out the post-ENDSARS violence in Lagos ?

Lagos is now a Yoruba land? Please, Lagos is No man’s land.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Joezinho:

If they take this to SE that will be okay. There will be more protests in the next 4years

Anyone wey him gf dump sef go protest

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

If they take this to SE that will be okay. There will be more protests in the next 4years

Anyone wey him gf dump sef go protest

They won’t. How many of them resides in the east? 😅

That can't cause carnage in the north. Those guys up north will cook them. Lagos is the easiest target. We are expecting activists Peter and Paul to lead the online campaigns..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Atiku will not get 25% in Kano.

Atiku will not get 25% in Rivers.

Atiku will not get 25% in Lagos.

This man is fuçcked! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
APC might win Rivers.

News reaching me now is that wike is seriously manipulating everything.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
This needs to change.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dayo already devolving into his tribalistic self. In other words, water is wet!! All those that said ohh, when we see it, we will call it out. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Lol.
If he does above 60% for APC in Rivers then he has revolutionized the whole thing. Odili and Ibori would be proud

The revolution will be machetized

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Joezinho:

Lagos is now a Yoruba land? Please, Lagos is No man’s land.

Lolz. I see what u are trying to do.

I may not know about other places but the carnage u see that happened on Lagos Island which includes the burning of the courts , city hall , the invasion of the Oba’s palace and the Lagos state DNA center in CMS built by Ambode are all carried out by young boys who are actually Lagosians who live on Patey and Hawley street , Lagos Island. Those boys wake in the morning and all they do is smoke weed while waiting for any container laden truck that will come to deliver goods so they can collect toll.

You guys don’t need to see everything through tribal/ethnic lens.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emaprince:
APC might win Rivers.

News reaching me now is that wike is seriously manipulating everything.

New naija aphorism, the machete wike uses to beat apc in the morning will be used to beat pdp in the evening. Say no to machete politics, or one day it will be your neck on the blade.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Joezinho:

All forms of violence remain condemned but the police themselves where quiet despite the violence and voter intimidation that happened yesterday and even today.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reddingtonblack: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
pocohantas:

You really get time to reply the mugu. I no read am. I just report to clear the rant off my feed. No time for nonsense. If me and normal human being wan get conversation, no wahala. Not a wild dog.

Sucre papito mugu, as Agberos are about to take over , hope you & your brothers are packing your bags to follow Peter Obi to Anambra, unfortunately the weyrey sef is squatting in lagos

shallow minds forming woke online, cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lol and it's this same Jamil they will yab and call illiterate on social media instead of calming down to learn work so at least you know how to counter them.

Ibime:

Why is 2011 an example of an organised election. Because GEJ won? If you really believe GEJ won that many votes in the North, then I have a bridge to sell you. GEJ simply had the Northern Governors on his side that election after bribing Governors with unfettered access to the Excess Crude account on the midnight of Jan 1st 2011. The same anger and sense of cheating you feel now is the same thing the Northerners felt in 2011 that caused them to riot and start attacking and killing Southerners.

Nigerian elections have always been like this. They give you sense of order and civility in the City, then they write results they need in the rural areas. Adeleke has just done the same thing to Tinubu in Osun.

Jamil the mechanic from Iyana-Iworo knows all these, but you chose to hang hope on the Oyinbo pollsters wey no know ground.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
pocohantas:

Hahahahahahaha! I am forced to believe you are right. Atiku was overambitious.

All the man had to do was eat quietly for 8 years while Obj was running around the world looking for investors. He would have been the one rigged in with Michael Jackson votes after which he could have shown any colour he wanted to.

His actions and Objs response to them marked the beginning of the decline.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Lolz. I see what u are trying to do.

I may not know about other places but the carnage u see that happened on Lagos Island which includes the burning of the courts , city hall , the invasion of the Oba’s palace and the Lagos state DNA center in CMS built by Ambode are all carried out by young boys who are actually Lagosians who live on Patey and Hawley street , Lagos Island. Those boys wake in the morning and all they do is smoke weed while waiting for any container laden truck that will come to deliver goods so they can collect toll.

You guys don’t need to see everything through tribal/ethnic lens.

Leave them to contnue, it is so so nausating, even when their man Tinubu is winning? no decorum.

Isn't Ironic - that Tinubu is beholden to the North, cos in reality if hw wins they made him president cos even for his own lagos and Osun him no reach

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Abeg o....

If anybody want march for d election matter ..you gats reason your life o.if you no love your life,you fit still resson your love ones o.

I say make I update una......I no want call any body hero after R.I.P o

Nigeria matter get as e be oooooo......

Let who win ((rig or whatever)) win in peace o........

Na who die naim loose o....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Even that one sef them run things just say eye never open like today.

Unlimited22:

The last election that had a semblance of order was the one Abiola won I think.

I'm not sure I'm correct but isn't that the one option A4 was used?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

New naija aphorism, the machete wike uses to beat apc in the morning will be used to beat pdp in the evening. Say no to machete politics, or one day it will be your neck on the blade.

Chief you just dey on form since morning. grin

P.S Yoruba version : Pasan ti a fi na iyale wa ni aja fun Iyawo.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Only INEC results or nothing 😂

No time for Ogbomosho analysis 😂

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Even Tinubu would say fear God na! for that kind of cooking grin

raumdeuter:

Lol.
If he does above 60% for APC in Rivers then he has revolutionized the whole thing. Odili and Ibori would be proud
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pocohantas(f): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

All the man had to do was eat quietly for 8 years while Obj was running around the world looking for investors. He would have been the one rigged in with Michael Jackson votes after which he could have shown any colour he wanted to.

His actions and Objs response to them marked the beginning of the decline.

True, but I like him still. grin
He is smart and active. Your uncle is sick. lipsrsealed
Both of them should have maintained their positions as technocrats. Why are they looking for what is not lost? 😩😩😩

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Donjazet2:

I'm just waiting for inec official results.

People seem to be ready to jump the gun without seeing the official results.

But it's fair to say my worst nightmare has just actualized. There is no reason why all the results of yesterday's election is not supposed to have been uploaded by now. Now politicians are being politicians, writing and rewriting and stealing the people's mandate.

If osun's result is legit, then it tells you something has gone wrong in that state. The governor has done something to that result, no way atiku has that much votes In osun.

But anyways, waiting for the live results, let's see the result of what INEC is doing.
Seriously I wondered how Atiku won that state despite the governor being a pdp man but at least APC got a good percentage there to alleviate the loss.

Let's see as things unfold in the coming days.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
From 12pm to 1pm to 6pm to...

Now Adamawa is saying they will START state collation by 8pm. Elections wey INEC get 4 YEARS to prep for per cycle. If you check budget, they will tell you how many billion was allocated...

At this rate, the winner will be announced in July. By then, people go don face wetin dey put food for their tables.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
chrisooblog:
Even Tinubu would say fear God na! for that kind of cooking grin

So instead of being very angry that a governor is truncating the will of the masses, we are celebrating and laughing over it? Really?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
ToyinDipo:

I am happy our people understand politics

grin

Osun and strange results eh. Ìgbátí wọn ba ni kí wọn mọ ja, ní wọn má yọ ọbẹ̀. 2011, dem pack votes give Ribadu like say na Ọmọ Onilẹ.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Atiku will not get 25% in Kano.

Atiku will not get 25% in Rivers.

Atiku will not get 25% in Lagos.

This man is fuçcked! cheesy
This has been my argument since. If Atiku cannot score 25% in cosmopolitan Kano and Lagos. Why are people now talking about Obi helping Tinubu? In fact it should be argued that Atiku helped Tinubu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I am not using there ordeal to justify anything ... how old is macaroni, we have being having elections before social media my point is ...
Yorubas don't play blind politics, unlike the East where everything since 1999 till date as aLway being one sided.

Once again Northerners have proven to be more politically mature than we south that claim we are civilized and educated.

You came here to tell us how the East is the most tribilized, and i have shown you that before yesterday, every Yoruba that said he was pro Obi didn't find it funny. You can ask the ones on this thread if you doubt.

I don't care if the North is more politically mature than the universe. I have grown past that stage.

Northern Nigeria still remains the least preferred place to live. Higher percntiles in illiteracy, insecurity, poverty and even GDP.

Buhari is from Katsina, but i can bet that you won't relocate there if offered a choice with anyplace down South.

So unless you are part of the political class, you are just a nobody like me who political maturity adds nothing to. While Buhari, Atiku, Obi and BAT will be dragging political matures, you and i will be on the street again, fighting for basic amenities.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) ... (4947) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m), CrystalTiger(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.