Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1609040 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
No be who first call police dey win case oh grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Elder0001:
No be who first call police dey win case oh grin

Elder, what is happening?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

OBI HAS NO PATH TO OUTRIGHT VICTORY.

At the minimum, He can't get 25% in 24 states.

Obi's best possible result is to force a rerun.

You are right. Rerun is possibly his best bet. I mean those are 3 relatively strong candidates rather than 1 or 2 man races of previous elections.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
afrodoc2:
This might be the most keenly contested presidential election probably since 1979.

3 candidates with possible pathways to victory.

Without deceiving Obidients

What is Obis realistic pathway to victory

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
These Atiku revival I am hearing is not sweet o

Abeg which are the states rhat have been officially announced
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Labour Party supporters thought they can win election by insulting and bullying everybody that doesn't agree with them.

If APC wins this election again, obedients should be held responsible. I don't have time if not I would've dug up my old posts about the consequences of people voting for obi. A vote for Peter Obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu! There is no way obi will become president. Y'all preferred APC continues the calamity they started in 2015 because you want to make a useless point.

Ride on grincheesy

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
izzou:
I saw a Twitter link of people celebrating in Atiku's house

Wetin dey happen?
We're hearing news of a Remontada and it's not palatable
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Elder0001:
Labour Party supporters thought they can win election by insulting and bullying everybody that doesn't agree with them.

If APC wins this election again, obedients should be held responsible. I don't have time if not I would've digged up my old posts about the consequences of people voting for obi. A vote for Peter Obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu! There is no way obi will become president. Y'all preferred APC continues the calamity they started in 2015 because you want to make a useless point.

Ride on grincheesy
So they shouldn’t vote Obi to let Atiku win 😵‍💫😵‍💫

Is Atiku better than Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by a4turitoroman: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
a4turitoroman:
Atiku results will shock you guys!! grin cheesy.

LP better luck next time,
Try again 2027
We tell una yesterday grin
Nor be who first call police dey win case, grin grin

Again
LP better luck next time
Try again 2027

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

You are right. Rerun is possibly his best bet. I mean those are 3 relatively strong candidates rather than 1 or 2 man races of previous elections.
Okay. I understand you now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
DissTroy:
Even more interesting in these elections is that unknown candidates who jumped on the Peter Obi wagon would end up being House of Representatives members and Senators on the Labour Party playform.

Some LP HoR and Senate candidates are sweeping results and people don't even know theirvnames.

The Peter Obi effect might is just as powerful in the SS and SE ad Buhari's in the North West in 2015.
Labour Party is already been projected to win Ojo Federal Constituency in the House of Reps, this i was told by APC party agents. Funny things most people who voted don't even know who the candidate is, they just voted Labour Party all through. Labour Party may also win seats in other State...

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Unlimited22:

Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa.

The SS/SE. Lagos.

Atiku winning Osun.

As at this moment, even though I'd written Atiku off, all three Frontline candidates have a good chance.

The only problem I have is of course the irregularities trailing the elections in rivers and Lagos states. But if course if we dey talk about those things una go say na wailing.

Obi tried beyond everyone's expectations but I am not sure he can keep the structures and sustain the energy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Skimpledawg:

So, If Soludo contests for Presidential election 2027, you'd vote for him?

As long as it's not against Tinubu.

I will prefer Soludo on APC platform though
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Without deceiving Obidients

What is Obis realistic pathway to victory

grin

Seriously speaking a strong showing by Atiku and Buhari can split most of the Northern votes between the 2 of them with Obi winning a chunk of the NC and sweeping the SE and SS. Obi needs the Muslim candidates (Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso) to cannibalise themselves in the NW and NE while he gets a good minority in NC and sweeps SE and SS.

That is probably his best shot at victory.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
izzou:
I saw a Twitter link of people celebrating in Atiku's house

Wetin dey happen?
The video has been released long ago, It circulated early this Morning.

If it is the video Finitri called Atiku 'Mr President', it means nothing. It is to inspire confidence in their supporters to remain steadfast and committed in following up and protecting votes.

It is mathematically impossible for Atiku to poll higher popular votes than Tinubu at this point.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Skimpledawg:

You are beginning to sound like a hater egbon. What's this line?

Soludo vs Obi? Really. A whole you don dey use sentiments dey type. Nawa

To outsiders who is more acceptable to outsiders

Awolowo was loved in the SW way more than MKO.

Soludo will get less votes in SE than Obi but will get more votes across Nigeria than Obi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin. No fear, Tinubu will win but Atiku is giving him a contest from unofficial results I am seeing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

grin

Seriously speaking a strong showing by Atiku and Buhari can split most of the Northern votes between the 2 of them with Obi winning a chunk of the NC and sweeping the SE and SS. Obi needs the Muslim candidates (Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso) to cannibalise themselves in the NW and NE while he gets a good minority in NC and sweeps SE and SS.

That is probably his best shot at victory.

Which chunk of NC are we talking about

We have Kwara Kogi Nasarawa Niger Plateau and Benue

Only the last 2 can go the way of Obi who sold himself as a Christian candidate. The other 4 have not produced a non Moslem governor in the past 30yrs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin

PDP are only celebrating 2nd position coz it'll be a monumental shame for them to come 3rd.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Won't make any difference since LP won't compete for reasonable votes at all in 4 SW states, 6 NW states, 2 NC states and 4 NE states.

No matter Obi's SE margin, he will be wrecked. cheesy
You have big mouth, but it's good. It makes the victory sweeter and the shock shocker 😂

Obi guaranteed
SE + SS 11states with landslide

Add FCT, Nasarawa, Taraba, Plateau, Benue, even Lagos that's potentially 17states. What's left will 25% in 7 more states to claim victory. They are Kaduna, Kano, Gombe, Adamawa, Kogi, Niger, Borno.

Why?

APC and PDP are sharing the votes in the NE and NW and SW apart from Lagos.

No other party can claim total dominance of at least 60% in any state they win apart from LP.

Let me put just three fires 😂

🔥🔥🔥

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

To outsiders who is more acceptable to outsiders

Awolowo was loved in the SW way more than MKO.

Soludo will get less votes in SE than Obi but will get more votes across Nigeria than Obi
No issues. I agree.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Spy360:

You have big mouth, but it's good. It makes the victory sweeter and the shock shocker 😂

Obi guaranteed
SE + SS 11states with landslide

Add FCT, Nasarawa, Taraba, Plateau, Benue, even Lagos that's potentially 17states. What's left will 25% in 7 more states to claim victory. They are Kaduna, Kano, Gombe, Adamawa, Kogi, Niger, Borno.

Why?

APC and PDP are sharing the votes in the NE and NW and SW apart from Lagos.

No other party can claim total dominance of at least 60% in any state they win apart from LP.

Let me put just three fires 😂

🔥🔥🔥
Peter Obi will take 25% in Borno, Kano, Niger, Kogi??

Anywhere they are auditioning for the role of a clown, you have to attend please. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Collation officers in Alimosho Local government, Ikotun alleging being beaten by APC thugs

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpIM90YgA97/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Anybody that knows that area well will know that the police station is just a stone throw from from the LGA secretariat o.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AdisaOwala: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

E no sure for Tilumbu again?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oasis003:

Obi tried beyond everyone's expectations but I am not sure he can keep the structures and sustain the energy.
Margins.

But like we say let's keep watching.

See now in Kano an LGA INEC office has been set ablaze. I'm watching channels atm.

Na this kind thing we dey talk.

Our electoral process as a whole is just a chain of weak and broken links.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Collation officers in Alimosho Local government, Ikotun alleging being beaten by APC thugs

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpIM90YgA97/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Anybody that knows that area well will know that the police station is just a stone throw from from the LGA secretariat o.
This is how they want to win.

PO no get levels yet tinubu needs to win through crime.

And when you see them yapping about having structure and spread, you will think they actually have that influence.

Spread of violence actually.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Which chunk of NC are we talking about

We have Kwara Kogi Nasarawa Niger Plateau and Benue

Only the last 2 can go the way of Obi who sold himself as a Christian candidate. The other 4 have not produced a non Moslem governor in the past 30yrs

We are looking for pathway ni.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

We are looking for pathway ni.

No find pathway enter canal o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
AdisaOwala:

E no sure for Tilumbu again?
where you belong sef.

You just dey mock every one.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

No find pathway enter canal o

grin grin grin

If the canal go carry me go Canada, ma shana wole!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Donjazet2 how e dey be for your side? Everywhere good?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.