Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1601218 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) ... (4891) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
I will continue my digging later. cheesy cheesy

Nobody should edit post. cool

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
47c3ee:

Just pray something won't happen that will make people to dig your post about tinibu

When you were winning the battle In lagos and posting screenshots - we kept quiet. The game is the game. Take your L like a man.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omo it is well.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=obainojazz post=121374279] I came here knowing no one until I saw a post on my Facebook… My high school mate in Egbeda control one woman from Sydney come Lag… They got married and he’s a permanent resident now grin

You fit try that route
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
GrammarNazi1:
They always overrate themselves, especially people from Anambla.

Why not continue as a ghost reader that you're.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
FUN FACT

After the 7th consecutive Presidential Elections in Nigeria, the South East Geopolitical Region remains the ONLY consistent bloc-voting region, giving all its votes to a single political party at every election cycle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

I'm tired of digging. Laugh wan wound me. cheesy cheesy
🀣🀣

This one killed me

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by adefunkeadelaku(f): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Standard chatered bank oooo
Agadinaagwuofe:

Which bank card is that? many banks disable their cards (whether usd or naira) due to subsisting CBN policy. So I think that is why you were unable to pay with that. Either you get a card from another bank and try it out or you look for someone with card that can help you pay.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ibime:

Take half of Obis vote, give to Atiku, assume the other half stayed home, and Atiku is President
Take away Governors effect and there's a decent chance Obi gets the highest vote
"Governors effect" not only includes rigging (writing result), but includes mobilisation of party members, voter inducement, vote suppression and voter intimidation. Removing rigging alone won't give Obi Presidency, the other elements, especially mobilisation and voter suppression play a big part

My dear elder brother Ibime, the mistake you make when you say this is that you give this faux result legitimacy!

TINUBU DID NOT WIN 8 MILLION VOTES!

ATIKU DID NOT WIN 6 MILLION VOTES!

Peter Obi is the only candidate on the ballot whose numbers have been massively suppressed. Because APC states rigged him out and PDP states rigged him out!

And when obidients were campaigning for Obi and went to vote for him, they didn't have it mind that governors would do and undo.

INEC had numerously assured nigerians that this election will be the safest, freest and fairest elections ever! We had high hopes that governors influence had been bypassed or severely limited. The only problem we were for seeing was vote buying not election results tampering!

So anybody who comes and start adding and subtracting is upon a fools errand because no one can quantify just how much they would have rigged by.
Look at it, even you were surprised when borno results came in because you felt they would rig more but they didn't because they had acquired their target already.

If the results were on a knife edge, borno would be rigged to the millions by the governor.

I mean, obi could very well have won 9 to 10 million votes! Think of Rivers state for example, Lagos rivers and delta are the Kardashians of the south with rivers giving a million votes in the last 4 election cycles.

Rivers was a state strongly expected to deliver obi's largest block votes not this paltry 400k numbers that were invented from thin air.

Wike completely threw away obi's votes and the votes of Rivers citizens and I can tell you no soul expected what has happened.

You are a numbers man. Look at this way. Obi must have gotten at least 600 thousand votes from pH, and wike robbed him of 80 percent.
While adding 70 percent for APC.
Adeleke of osun robbed obi of 30 percent of his votes while adding 80% for atiku.
Dapo abiodun, 30 percent.

Umahi of ebonyi, 15 -25 percent of Obi while adding the same for APC.

All these tampering and more were Factors we believed we had defeated.

If nigerians believed that result will be rigged, obi's campaign wouldn't grow as it did because people wouldn't buy into it.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
adefunkeadelaku:
Standard chatered bank oooo

Try get those virtual card, you can try payday virtual card.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:
grin

FINAL: Nigeria’s Presidential Election results

APC = 8,805,655
PDP = 6,984,520
LP = 6,098,588
NNPP = 1,496,687
Others = 666,298

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Atiku should be third, and there should have been a run-off between LP and APC. Raumdeuter, despite the vote theft from APC and PDP, you see how close LP was to second. Without the widescale vote theft, whatever makes Atiku not come first should have had him as third because unlike Obi and BAT, he didn't have that base to get bloc votes off. The final result was the story APC decided to tell...we'd know what truly happened if things eventually get to the the courts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Theflint1:
Atiku should be third, and there should have been a run-off between LP and APC. Raumdeuter, despite the vote theft from APC and PDP, you see how close LP was to second. Without the widescale vote theft, whatever makes Atiku not come first should have had him as third because unlike Obi and BAT, he didn't have that base to get bloc votes off. The final result was the story APC decided to tell...we'd know what truly happened if things eventually get to the the courts.

Not me trying to build up hope that the tribunal and supreme court will deliver justice!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Theflint1:

Be careful what you wish for. You actually think there was no cooking and intimidation in Obi's strongholds?

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Theflint1:

Bros is not close oh. That's over 8 hundred thousand votes difference.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

Not me trying to build up hope that the tribunal and supreme court will deliver justice!
I trust Peter Obi would get some of the best lawyers out there, and hopefully, there's some hobnobbing (at least for old-time's sake) between the PDP and LP on tackling the irregularities because PDP had way more agents on ground (won't stop LP from going after them for the ones they themselves stole).

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Be careful what you wish for. You actually think there was no cooking and intimidation in Obi's strongholds?
Compared to what was done by APC and PDP, it pales, was more a case of over-enthusiastic supporters doing the bits they can, and not the use of state machinery to rig as was done by APC and PDP.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Mkpurumiri talking πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi.. Obiiiii.. Obiiiiii πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
I will continue my digging later. cheesy cheesy

Nobody should edit post. cool

VoteTinubu2023:
PDP will win Rivers but APC will not be far behind.

PDP 55% APC 40% Others 5%.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Go and sit down πŸ˜‚

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Theflint1:
Compared to what was done by APC and PDP, it pales, was more a case of over-enthusiastic supporters doing the bits they can, and not the use of state machinery to rig as was done by APC and PDP.

Over enthusiastic supporters eh?

Like that over enthusiastic inec officer? How many more are there like her who were simply smarter and less outspoken?

Or a case of our own rigging is OK because we are the designated heroes in the story?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

I won't bet on it, but a forensic audit of the results would be needed so we know the actual story of things, and it's the LP defending the people's votes right to the very end.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
The digger has been dug cheesy
EmmanuelScott1:

Go and sit down πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Go and sit down πŸ˜‚
Did APC get 40% in Rivers or not?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Over enthusiastic supporters eh?

Like that over enthusiastic inec officer? How many more are there like her who were simply smarter and less outspoken?

Or a case of our own rigging is OK because we are the designated heroes in the story?
Yea, it's like me trying to blame touts snatching ballot boxes for significantly imparting the elections when I know in the broader scale their actions didn't mean much.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Go and sit down πŸ˜‚
good luck seems to me like more of a woman than a man

He seems to me like someone who doesn't have any single balls of his own..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Theflint1:
I trust Peter Obi would get some of the best lawyers out there, and hopefully, there's some hobnobbing (at least for old-time's sake) between the PDP and LP on tackling the irregularities because PDP had way more agents on ground (won't stop LP from going after them for the ones they themselves stole).

If this was Donjazet I'll understand grin

No judgement will be delivered before May 2023. Any judgment will come after Tinubu has been sworn in. The case of Walter Onnoghen will be childs play once they find out that the CJN won't play ball.

Virtually every presidential election has ended up in court since 1999. Which of them did you see the court remove the president?

You have to find a way to accept that Tinubu is our president for the next four years.

Not even David Pannick will be able to save Obi

My two cents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) ... (4891) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: wegevv, DynamoDeGreat, A40(m), GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.