Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1610191 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:
https://www.nairaland.com/648371/pop-sontin-bag

for the obidients

we've been there

it is part of life.

You remember those days.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
The mad ediot already knows I'm not going to respond to him

Why is that thing quoting me?

I don't receive advice from mad men.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Theflint1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2023 was a different election alright
Nice response. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

They always overrate themselves, especially people from Anambla.

ok
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Election don end and una still dey go for each other throat.

Na wa

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
larride:
Election don end and una still dey go for each other throat.

Na wa
Where the party at brother?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dis wan wey other world leaders neva congratulate BAT, if na dem now we ge rush 2 congratulate dem.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
seankafor:
Life does not care about your emotions

My man Darlington

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Dis wan wey other world leaders neva congratulate BAT, if na dem now we ge rush 2 congratulate dem.

They don't rate us. What you just said is proof of inferiority complex bedeviling africans.

Same way Nigerian governor's go to Europe and america to chill and their supporters praise them. You'll never see european or american politicians coming to africa to have meetings. See buhari and other african presidents always running to Europe for treatment, have you ever seen the reverse happen?

Something is inherently wrong with the black race.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Joezinho:
President of the federal republic of Nigeria, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu!!!! Speak to us, sir!!

🙌🙌🙌

Your fridge get TV grin grin

I must japa come New York. Rishi Sunak dey oppress us for here

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
FBS:
Emotionally unstable people should seek help.

Is Aro still functioning
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

What is Baba DiBia forecast for the next 4yrs
I'm now baptized with the spirit of otem
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Skimpledawg:

Where the party at brother?

No party ooo.

SanwoLekansi is the new movement
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Unlimited22:
Btw who dey UK, US or Canny wey dey find husband?

I'm tall dark handsome and I can cook and clean 😎😎😎😎

Romance section
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
obainojazz:
Top class trolling grin

Any screenshot from Jose Mourinho on Nigerian election
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

Romance section
E too far. Need my breddas to recommend me to their Baddies 🙃🙃
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
larride:

That post was a tongue in cheek post.
I'd believe you if I hadn't seen those kinds of posts play out in real time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ibime:

Since you didn't have problem with MKO Mu-Mu ticket, you shouldn't have problem with this

Religion is the least of our problems in politics, it's something PDP whipped up in 2015 election that is yet to leave the Southern psyche. Same niggas fearful of BAT (a secularist) willingly gave their vote to Atiku in 2019. Southern PDP thinking na programming

I wasn't born in 1993. Im not in my thirties abeg lmao

Also, I don't think we've been as aware of religious and ethnic differences as we are now bar the war era
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Does running and losing as a VP candidate count? cheesy
Noo 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

This is so awkward.
They should congratulate when even the man's opponents have not congratulated?

In an election that is visible to all as exponentially rigged?
A result whose aftermath is already breeding protests around the country?

This would make sense if everyone had a fair sense of , ohh you won fair and square. But an election that lacks integrity is not one we should clamor for endorsement from foreign countries. That's absurd coming from an Obi voter.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ibime:

Your fridge get TV grin grin

I must japa come New York. Rishi Sunak dey oppress us for here

😅😅😅
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Theflint1:
Atiku should be third, and there should have been a run-off between LP and APC. Ramdeuter, despite the vote theft from APC and PDP, you see how close LP was to second. Without the widescale vote theft, whatever makes Atiku not come first should have had him as third because unlike Obi and BAT, he didn't have that base to get bloc votes off. The final result was the story APC decided to tell...we'd know what truly happened if things eventually get to the the courts.

Obi trailing Tinubu with about 2.7m votes

Where did you see widespread vote theft

APC and PDP had structures make them competitive in many states. In the North anywhere APC is not winning they are finishing close 2nd

So you believe there was widespread vote theft yet El-Rufai lost Kaduna when he could have stolen the votes,
Buhari lost Katsina
Ganduje lost Kano
Tinubu lost Lagos
Adam lost Nasarawa
Lawan lost Yobe
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
between tambuwal & wike...
na only 3k votes PDP use t0p APC 4 sokot0..
okowa sef no win delta
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Be careful what you wish for. You actually think there was no cooking and intimidation in Obi's strongholds?

Polling unit in SE where APC gets zero. Not even the party agent voted for his party

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
monerozi5590:

Bros is not close oh. That's over 8 hundred thousand votes difference.

Abi o

How many candidates get 800k votes in a single state
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

Polling unit in SE where APC gets zero. Not even the party agent voted for his party
Just like Segedinho was a party agent for PDP, yet was voting Buhari in 2015.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ibime:

Rivers and AkwaIbom 1 million votes was PDP attempt to cancel Kano

They don't really have 1 million votes to give, all things being equal
Rivers might have the 1mil to give this time around. All the previous voter apathy wasn't the same in this election. People really turned up to vote at Rivers.

I have familly relations uncles, aunts and siblings in PH who all stepped out to vote LP. Only my uncle have voted in the past. The rest are new converts.

My bro wife first said they were threatened to go home if they aren't voting APC. She went home and later went out to vote. My lil sis ended up not voting with thousands disenfranchised in her area. Without the whole attempt to disenfranchise voters all across the nation, it would have been huge for LP..well, they would still manipulate the results.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Joezinho:
President of the federal republic of Nigeria, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu!!!! Speak to us, sir!!

🙌🙌🙌

Agba baller
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

This is you assuring me and other readers of this thread that 2023 election will be a totally different election from the past questionable elections we have had

After Peter Obi's inevitable loss, you come back and then make a 360 turn around to claim the election is rigged. It only means you are a sore loser who only believes the process can only be sane when he wins.

cheesy

Ohhhh, look at me!! Such an idiotic and very foolish nigerian, ever believing that my country would have a free and fair election where our voice would be heard at the polls.

Imagine me not supporting a drug baron who I knew would definitely win by intimidating and maiming voters and disenfranchising millions of fools like me but would have given me bragging rights over the stupid fools who supported a handicapped underdog and dared to dream of freedom from the drug lord's demonic and inept party that has brought much suffering upon the nigerian idiots!!
Such a fool I was indeed!

Otele! Ewu number one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

Ohhhh, look at me!! Such an idiotic and very foolish nigerian, ever believing that my country would have a free and fair election where our voice would be heard at the polls.

Imagine me not supporting a drug baron who I knew would definitely win by intimidating and maiming voters and disenfranchising millions of fools like me but would have given me bragging rights over the stupid fools who supported a handicapped underdog and dared to dream of freedom from the drug lord's demonic and inept party that has brought much suffering upon the nigerian idiots!!
Such a fool I was indeed!

Otele! Ewu number one.

That same underdog was cursed by his own people when he was a governor for being incompetent and clueless.

That same underdog was part of the corrupt PDP administration that destroyed this country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Excelboi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.