Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,232 members, 7,887,631 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:41 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1651091 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) ... (4974) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

My dear elder brother Ibime, the mistake you make when you say this is that you give this faux result legitimacy!

TINUBU DID NOT WIN 8 MILLION VOTES!

ATIKU DID NOT WIN 6 MILLION VOTES!

Peter Obi is the only candidate on the ballot whose numbers have been massively suppressed. Because APC states rigged him out and PDP states rigged him out!

And when obidients were campaigning for Obi and went to vote for him, they didn't have it mind that governors would do and undo.

INEC had numerously assured nigerians that this election will be the safest, freest and fairest elections ever! We had high hopes that governors influence had been bypassed or severely limited. The only problem we were for seeing was vote buying not election results tampering!

So anybody who comes and start adding and subtracting is upon a fools errand because no one can quantify just how much they would have rigged by.
Look at it, even you were surprised when borno results came in because you felt they would rig more but they didn't because they had acquired their target already.

If the results were on a knife edge, borno would be rigged to the millions by the governor.

I mean, obi could very well have won 9 to 10 million votes! Think of Rivers state for example, Lagos rivers and delta are the Kardashians of the south with rivers giving a million votes in the last 4 election cycles.

Rivers was a state strongly expected to deliver obi's largest block votes not this paltry 400k numbers that were invented from thin air.

Wike completely threw away obi's votes and the votes of Rivers citizens and I can tell you no soul expected what has happened.

You are a numbers man. Look at this way. Obi must have gotten at least 600 thousand votes from pH, and wike robbed him of 80 percent.
While adding 70 percent for APC.
Adeleke of osun robbed obi of 30 percent of his votes while adding 80% for atiku.
Dapo abiodun, 30 percent.

Umahi of ebonyi, 15 -25 percent of Obi while adding the same for APC.

All these tampering and more were Factors we believed we had defeated.

If nigerians believed that result will be rigged, obi's campaign wouldn't grow as it did because people wouldn't buy into it.

You are sadly right. Those Obi numbers are impressive and excluding Governors work, he got the people's mandate.

But this is Nigeria, and all these should have been factored in in judging his chances. I refer to my post in June last year, nothing has changed.

Ibime:

Nigeria is a plutocracy. The Governors determine the President.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Did APC get 40% in Rivers or not?

grin grin grin

So nah only APC 40% u see for ur post 😂

Go and rest joor

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Itsrm:

If this was Donjazet I'll understand grin

No judgement will be delivered before May 2023. Any judgment will come after Tinubu has been sworn in and the case of Walter Onnoghen will be childs play once they find out that the CJN won't play ball.

Virtually every presidential election has ended up in court since 1999. Which of them did you see the court remove the president?

You have to find a way to accept that Tinubu is our president for the next four years.

My two cent.
There's a first time for everything and I don't have an issue accepting Tinubu as president, whether he won fairly or not, life goes on, but I expect LP to address the irregularities in the courts.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu is the last hope I have in Nigeria.
I know he won't magically transform the decayed country but I'm sure his performance will be above every other president since 1999.

I hope they won't try to destroy his government with destructive propaganda.

Ire o.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
larride:
Tinubu has a lot of work to do tbh. Fix the fiscal and monetary policy.

Fix the economy

Tackle security

Fix electricity

May God make it easy for him. Amen.

Tinubu really shouldn't be doing both.

Here in the UK, an independent BoE is responsible for monetary policy.

Government is only responsible for fiscal policy.

Shouldn't CBN be allowed to be fully independent?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yeah... Exactly

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
ribbit:
Tinubu is the last hope I have in Nigeria.
I know he won't magically transform the decayed country but I'm sure his performance will be above every other president since 1999.

I hope they won't try to destroy his government with destructive propaganda.

Ire o.
Una don start with Whatsapp group propaganda again, Oasis talk this thing for morning and now you...I wonder how an extremely shady old man that's past his best mentally and physically will be getting mentioned as the last hope of anything grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Theflint1:
There's a first time for everything and I don't have an issue accepting Tinubu as president, whether he won fairly or not, life goes on, but I expect LP to address the irregularities in the courts.

There won't be a first time bro. It's over.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ibime:

You are sadly right. Those Obi numbers are impressive and excluding Governors work, he got the people's mandate.

But this is Nigeria, and all these should have been factored in in judging his chances. I refer to my post in June last year, nothing has changed.

Ibime thanks for bringing out that your old post. Reading that page took me back to the early days of me being called a fool for believing obi's candidacy was heading somewhere.

Ibime:

Labour party primary vs NNPP primary

Kwankwaso go use Obi rub ground if care is not taken

I expect serious apologies for this!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Unlimited22:
Yeah... Exactly
Ribbit Oasis003 raumdeuter larride VoteTinubu2023 etc etc

Shey una see wetin I bin dey yarn?

I've been in the north for all of three months now and I know wetin I don hear and see despite being in a majority Christian state.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Theflint1:
In previous election cycles there wasn't BVAS, 2023 is a different election
January 17th, 2023.

Theflint1:
Compared to what was done by APC and PDP, it pales, was more a case of over-enthusiastic supporters doing the bits they can, and not the use of state machinery to rig as was done by APC and PDP
March 1st, 2023

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

January 17th, 2023.

March 1st, 2023

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2023 was a different election alright

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
adefunkeadelaku:
Standard chatered bank oooo

Try send mail to the bank explaining your ordeal or find someone else with another bank particularly Stanbic Ibtc and try paying with the card.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
President of the federal republic of Nigeria, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu!!!! Speak to us, sir!!

🙌🙌🙌

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

January 17th, 2023.

March 1st, 2023

Do you recognize that you are actually mocking people who belived ina free and fair election and also gloating over a rigged election?

Is that the kind of person you really want to be?

Someone who hears that someone's hard earned car has been stolen and then proceeds to praise the thief and mock the victim?

Do you really want to be that person?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Unlimited22:
Again, my grouse has always been the danger of a same faith ticket and the role Northern Christians will have in Nigeria going forward.

Let's hope our fears are unfounded. Congratulations to the winner, even though the process was marred by serious irregularities.

Let's hope Nigeria can move forward from this.

Since you didn't have problem with MKO Mu-Mu ticket, you shouldn't have problem with this

Religion is the least of our problems in politics, it's something PDP whipped up in 2015 election that is yet to leave the Southern psyche. Same niggas fearful of BAT (a secularist) willingly gave their vote to Atiku in 2019. Southern PDP thinking na programming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Tinubu really shouldn't be doing both.

Here in the UK, an independent BoE is responsible for monetary policy.

Government is only responsible for fiscal policy.

Shouldn't CBN be allowed to be fully independent?

Yes CBN should be allowed to be fully independent but we dont want a repeat of Emefiele again abeg. Not that Tinubu will be remote controlling the CBN Governor but they both should agree and chart a better monetary policy that favor the masses and the country.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

Ibime thanks for bringing out that your old post. Reading that page took me back to the early days of me being called a fool for believing obi's candidacy was heading somewhere.

I expect serious apologies for this!

Obi did well, we must give him that

Now he needs Governors

Governors in SE can be incentivised to decamp to LP if he builds a real movement. Then he can start writing result in SE to balance the result writing elsewhere

The game is the game!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Unlimited22:
Yeah... Exactly

But Buhari was announced midnight in 2015 also?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Bimffo:
One thing I can confirm is that our population is way less than 200 million.

I was going to say thank those voters registration numbers are scams
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

Do you recognize that you are actually mocking people who belived ina free and fair election and also gloating over a rigged election?

Is that the kind of person you really want to be?

Someone who hears that someone's hard earned car has been stolen and then proceeds to praise the thief and mock the victim?

Do you really want to be that person?
This is you assuring me and other readers of this thread that 2023 election will be a totally different election from the past questionable elections we have had

Donjazet2:

I keep shouting it here that this election would be entirely different from what we've ever seen

After Peter Obi's inevitable loss, you come back and then make a 360 turn around to claim the election is rigged. It only means you are a sore loser who only believes the process can only be sane when he wins.

cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Unlimited22:

Ribbit Oasis003 raumdeuter larride VoteTinubu2023 etc etc

Shey una see wetin I bin dey yarn?

I've been in the north for all of three months now and I know wetin I don hear and see despite being in a majority Christian state.

That post was a tongue in cheek post.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Blueray how far na?
grin cheesy grin

BlueRayDick:

Most people I’ve engaged offline just see Obi as the Sowore of last election; he’s not serious. He joined a party that doesn’t even have one sitting governor in the whole of 36 states in Nigeria, no political structure whatsoever .

As regards ur bet, I would rather we bet that if Obi Wins 4 states out of the 36 states in naija , I will credit u 20k but if he does not u will credit same to me . Deal?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Expert17:

LP 3rd?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Polls, likes, shares, agenda and emotions cant win election.

Awon werey grin

Even Nairaland poll, Twitter poll, street poll no one knows APC.

Labor was just a distraction for PDP and an asset for APC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Theflint1:
Una don start with Whatsapp group propaganda again, Oasis talk this thing for morning and now you...I wonder how an extremely shady old man that's past his best mentally and physically will be getting mentioned as the last hope of anything grin

na una wahala be that.

Before I declared my support for tinubu, I took my time to study all the candidates with an open mind devoid of ethnic and religious madness most of you toed and tinubu came out on top every time..

While all of you were on emotional rampage, I took my time to study all the candidates and my votes will always be with anyone with track record to match his words.
Not someone that is promising us a performance similar to Ronaldo when his previous stat didn't even match that of Tammy Abraham.

I cannot allow myself to be used like buhari did in 2015 cos I didn't dig deep into his track record on economy apart from what the party and his supporters told us.
But thank goodness the front runners all governed in the era of internet and it made it easier to research the candidates and identify a packaged fraud hiding behind religious sentiment to deceive the gullible mobs again.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
ribbit:
na una wahala be that.

Before I declared my support for tinubu, I took my time to study all the candidates with an open mind devoid of ethnic and religious madness most of you toed and tinubu comes out on top every time..

While all of you are on emotional rampage, I took my time to study all the candidates and my votes will always be with anyone with track record to match his words.
Not someone that is promising us a performance similar to Ronaldo when his previous stat didn't even match that of Tammy Abraham.

I cannot allow myself to be used like buhari did in 2015 cos I didn't dig deep into his track record on economy apart from what the party and his supporters told us.
But thank goodness the front runners all governed in the era of internet and it made it easier to research the candidates and identify a packaged fraud hiding behind religious sentiment to deceive the gullible mobs again.
You cannot be used like Buhari did you guys in 2015 and 2019, yet na same people pack una selves dey support BAT...make that make sense grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ebukacute:
Congratulations to the president elect alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Nigerians really suffered during this 8 years of buhari's government. We need you sir, to bring life back to our economy as millions of nigerians are dying out of poverty. This government despite good or bad will favour me and every member of this thread in Jesus name , amen.

What is Baba DiBia forecast for the next 4yrs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
FBS:

Do you think Buhari will now reverse the decision? Or have to wait until May 29?

Supreme Court should give them soft landing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Theflint1:
You cannot be used like Buhari did you guys in 2015 and 2019, yet na same people pack una selves dey support BAT...make that make sense grin
I campaigned and supported sowore in 2019 but I didn't actively campaign in 2019.

Plus i would rather have buhari continue than give power to atiku.

Anyone but atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
ribbit:
na una wahala be that.

Before I declared my support for tinubu, I took my time to study all the candidates with an open mind devoid of ethnic and religious madness most of you toed and tinubu comes out on top every time..

While all of you are on emotional rampage, I took my time to study all the candidates and my votes will always be with anyone with track record to match his words.

Chai!! Chai!! Chai!!!

Because na kindergartners you dey talk to! grin cheesy grin

The same person with a solid history of demonic tribalism is trying to talk about being objective. cheesy cheesy

Oga sit down one place, even if a monkey was presented, as far as his name was Tunde or Obasanjo, your thumbprint must be there.

No dey talk nonsense.
Someone who opened mouth and said igbos are cannibals and are the ugliest tribe.

Oga talk another thing.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
afrodoc2:

PDP or any major party would be incredibly mad to give Atiku yet another chance.

You are assuming PDP have a train of thought to who wins their mandate, and not just who turns up to primaries with the most dollars

If Atiku contests again in 2027, he will likely win again

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) ... (4974) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, afrodoc2, liveLongNprospa(m), Beorn, Ballzproblemm, larride(m), BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.