Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,175 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1652779 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (4977) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Reverse the useless policy ASAP and jail Emefiele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin

People like DonJ and Obidients like him made Comments under the tweet - 2015.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

This is so awkward.
They should congratulate when even the man's opponents have not congratulated?

nwanne calm down..Trump didn't accept the US election result however, it did not stop Buhari & FG from sending goodwill message to US president-elect & talking about strengthening bilateral relations.
please try & spot the difference.

We all saw evidence 0f electoral malpractice but then it is left for judiciary to determine the legitimacy 0f the electoral process.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
TrebleChamp:
I said this same words in 2015 when Buhari became President, and i lost interest less than 2years after. Politicians have a way of shattering our high hopes, but i sincerely pray Tinubu's Govt will be better. It has to be better cos Nigerians have suffered for 8 years...
Sometimes we found answers in hopeless and mysterious places. I will keep hoping BAT will perform and try put Nigeria in good path because it's really a very slippery slope that Buhari has led the country. However, I feel he has a lot of people he needed to settle out and that might throw in mediocrity. So many Governors, SAs, party men worked for the success of the election and being a man that believes in settling, he might not go back on his promises and that will make it difficult to create a better pathway but no one can say, he might end up proving all assumptions wrong.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Emaprince:
Rivers might have the 1mil to give this time around. All the previous voter apathy wasn't the same in this election. People really turned up to vote at Rivers.

I have familly relations uncles, aunts and siblings in PH who all stepped out to vote LP. Only my uncle have voted in the past. The rest are new converts.

My bro wife first said they were threatened to go home if they aren't voting APC. She went home and later went out to vote. My lil sis ended up not voting with thousands disenfranchised in her area. Without the whole attempt to disenfranchise voters all across the nation, it would have been huge for LP..well, they would still manipulate the results.

The thing is, people who turn a blind eye to crime do so because they tend to distance themselves from the victims of those crime. When you bring it closer to home then you understand better the negative impact of that crime.

Look at the BATstards trying to shade over or laugh over rigging, like it's something to easily gloss over.

Not until you put yourself in sege's shoes, or skimpledawg or unlimited or myself.

Sege attended obi's rally or rather the walk for obi in edo. He looked forward to election day to voting for Obi.
Segedinho believed strongly that Obi was the best candidate to lead Nigeris forward and APC was absolutely terrible choice.

And sege also had the conviction that millions like him shared the same mindset. He was eager to let his voice known.

On election day, sege went to the polls, happy with joy in his heart and the beckoning of what he believed was a breath of fresh air in the country. He happily cast his vote so with his friends, sat with his friends and drank beer in expectation that his voice will count. There were hundreds of sege at that polling unit but not long after casting his votes, thugs appeared from no where shot in air, snatched the ballot boxes and few minutes later, sege saw his ballots in a gutter.

His voice was gone! His hopes were dashed!
His belief in a new country was squashed instantly.

Likewise myself, I expended so much time, zeal, energy towards energizing sooo many around me, I went to the polls happily and in expectation of a new Nigeria only to later realize that my votes and others have been converted to figures on a sheet that are manipulated. My voice was lost.

Same with skimpledawg, same with unlimited, same with Darlington. Same with treblechamp.

Now to pour salt into the open fresh wound, the beneficiaries of those who stole our voices are coming out to mock us in our faces! to laugh at us in our faces for daring to dream!! For daring to hope! They are making it known that we were grand fools for ever believing in a country anew.

SUCH AN EVIL WORLD!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:
grin

People like DonJ and Obidients like him made Comments under the tweet - 2015.

Just say you want to praise the drug baron, stop bringing my name to this?

Have you seen me publicly praise to tinubu before?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pls allow him to rant.
Different people have different ways of expressing guilt,,failure,shame,pain,sadness and heart attack. It is the only way they can remain normal. If not, that madness that is hidden will be exposed to the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Emaprince:

Asap. I will forever praise tinubu if he does this.

Emefiele must be punished for suffering us for nothing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Pls allow him to rant.
Different people have different ways of expressing guilt,,failure,shame,pain,sadness and heart attack. It is the only way they can remain normal. If not, that madness that is hidden will be exposed to the world.

I will continue to highlight that this account belongs to someone else here. Time will indeed reveal it. Watch out when the fighter gets into fights. Also look at the monerossi. Only time!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

Now to pour salt into the open fresh wound, the beneficiaries of those who stole our voices are coming out to mock us in our faces! to laugh at us in our faces for daring to dream!! For daring to hope! They are making it known that we were grand fools for ever believing in a country anew.

SUCH AN EVIL WORLD!
nobody on this thread is benefiting shishi from Tinubus government. Except those that are close associates of him.

If his administration turns out good, it will benefit oppositions as well . If it becomes bad, it will affect those dancing on this thread just as buharis govt affected every one.

Everyone should just go about their normal business/works and fend for them selves. We have never relied on Nigerian govt..and we won't do it now.

Its back to status quo.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Itsrm you said LP will win rivers state..

Steady L's cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
ribbit:
na una wahala be that.

Before I declared my support for tinubu, I took my time to study all the candidates with an open mind devoid of ethnic and religious madness most of you toed and tinubu came out on top every time..

While all of you were on emotional rampage, I took my time to study all the candidates and my votes will always be with anyone with track record to match his words.
Not someone that is promising us a performance similar to Ronaldo when his previous stat didn't even match that of Tammy Abraham.

I cannot allow myself to be used like buhari did in 2015 cos I didn't dig deep into his track record on economy apart from what the party and his supporters told us.
But thank goodness the front runners all governed in the era of internet and it made it easier to research the candidates and identify a packaged fraud hiding behind religious sentiment to deceive the gullible mobs again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Sometimes we found answers in hopeless and mysterious places. I will keep hoping BAT will perform and try put Nigeria in good path because it's really a very slippery slope that Buhari has led the country. However, I feel he has a lot of people he needed to settle out and that might throw in mediocrity. So many Governors, SAs, party men worked for the success of the election and being a man that believes in settling, he might not go back on his promises and that will make it difficult to create a better pathway but no one can say, he might end up proving all assumptions wrong.
My fear too.

Even if Tinubu wanted to serve the country, he will first start with settlement of those that made this possible for him . He might start giving appointments to inexperienced people as a form of settlement.

Huge money left his coffers too. He will need to recover that first of all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ibime:

You are assuming PDP have a train of thought to who wins their mandate, and not just who turns up to primaries with the most dollars

If Atiku contests again in 2027, he will likely win again

The better go and buy a train because unless Tinubu's brain goes entirely by 2027 they will stand no chance. Election is about strategy and the guy is an OG at that game and will now have the power of incumbency as well. PDP had better build a broad populist base and apply strategy or else they will lule again in 4 yrs time.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

Just say you want to praise the drug baron, stop bringing my name to this?

Have you seen me publicly praise to tinubu before?

grin

..... one is for you bruh. You need to cool temper.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

The thing is, people who turn a blind eye to crime do so because they tend to distance themselves from the victims of those crime. When you bring it closer to home then you understand better the negative impact of that crime.

Look at the BATstards trying to shade over or laugh over rigging, like it's something to easily gloss over.

Not until you put yourself in sege's shoes, or skimpledawg or unlimited or myself.

Sege attended obi's rally or rather the walk for obi in edo. He looked forward to election day to voting for Obi.
Segedinho believed strongly that Obi was the best candidate to lead Nigeris forward and APC was absolutely terrible choice.

And sege also had the conviction that millions like him shared the same mindset. He was eager to let his voice known.

On election day, sege went to the polls, happy with joy in his heart and the beckoning of what he believed was a breath of fresh air in the country. He happily cast his vote so with his friends, sat with his friends and drank beer in expectation that his voice will count. There were hundreds of sege at that polling unit but not long after casting his votes, thugs appeared from no where shot in air, snatched the ballot boxes and few minutes later, sege saw his ballots in a gutter.

His voice was gone! His hopes were dashed!
His belief in a new country was squashed instantly.

Likewise myself, I expended so much time, zeal, energy towards energizing sooo many around me, I went to the polls happily and in expectation of a new Nigeria only to later realize that my votes and others have been converted to figures on a sheet that are manipulated. My voice was lost.

Same with skimpledawg, same with unlimited, same with Darlington. Same with treblechamp.

SUCH AN EVIL WORLD!
It is painful to say the least...the man beside me trekked a very long distance and was exhausted behind me on d queue waiting patiently to cast his vote......

So many enthusiastic minds were happy, atleast there is BVAS to right the history of wrongs.....atleast votes will reflects the minds of everyone....

The outcome was emotional and exhausting but the question of "wetin man go do" remains..

We all hoped for one thing "BVAS will never fail" but it is as it is.........

They did it one more time........ lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
GrammarNazi1:
They always overrate themselves, especially people from Anambla.

Wow.

Hmmmm...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

Agba baller

Egbon, tuale baba.. 🙌🙌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PJtech: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Please if you are making declaration and affirmation for yourself that you will suffer for the next 4-years please make it personal. Like I Lagbaja son of Tamado will suffer for the next
4-years under this new administration.
Please don't use "We". And don't ask me if i am not tired of suffering.
Make oriburuku no follow you o
Thank you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Emaprince:
nobody on this thread is benefiting shishi from Tinubus government. Except those that are close associates of him.

If his administration turns out good, it will benefit oppositions as well . If it becomes bad, it will affect those dancing on this thread just as buharis govt affected every one.

Everyone should just go about their normal business/works and fend for them selves. We have never relied on Nigerian govt..and we won't do it now.

Its back to status quo.
simple! I don't why people are arguing and tearing each other apart ,even if obi or any other candidate wins it won't benefit me ,that's why I said I'm more concerned about where I will be next four years than stressing myself over election.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Is there a way they can limit religious leaders influence in politics?

Like no religious leader be it imam or pastor should endorse a particular candidate publicly.

Yes, Nigeria is a religious country but if we are not careful, religion will consume us all. I am just afraid.

People should be allowed to vote who they want and not impose on them by imams or pastors.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PJtech: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Let's celebrate the triumph.. If you're so happy that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next president,drop something here grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Meanwhile Atiku/Soludo 2027 who says no?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Emaprince:
Jail Emefiele for what?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
PDPGuy:

Noo 😂
Ha. I would have reminded you that Peter Obi is on number 2 and on course to break the record. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
afrodoc2:

The better go and buy a train because unless Tinubu's brain goes entirely by 2027 they will stand no chance. Election is about strategy and the guy is an OG at that game and will now have the power of incumbency as well. PDP had better build a broad populist base and apply strategy or else they will lule again in 4 yrs time.

PDP is done. Wike and G5 killed the last vestiges of it. Tinubu is such a bridge builder, Nigeria is about to become a one party state again with niggas cross-carpeting to APC. Only minor opposition will remain, maybe in SE if Obi decides to build

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ellexy:
Meanwhile Atiku/Soludo 2027 who says no?
He no go see 500k votes. cheesy

His candidacy does not excite people anymore.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ibime:

PDP is done. Wike and G5 killed the last vestiges of it. Tinubu is such a bridge builder, Nigeria is about to become a one party state again with niggas cross-carpeting to APC. Only minor opposition will remain, maybe in SE if Obi decides to build

Yeah. I agree with you. PDM and OBJ 8-year impetus has carried them as far as possible.

Meanwhile if this man ever becomes president, wahala go shele.

Wicked Wike.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
izzou:
Suddenly every Obidient is doing better than a BATist, and everybody is cutting everybody because of political ties.

It's interesting the way perspectives work and how we all see things differently...

I could have sworn it's the other way round because people make it seem like we have a whole lot to gain and benefit from BATists by continuing to relate with them, and cutting them off is tantamount to losing an "helper"...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Joezinho:

Egbon, tuale baba.. 🙌🙌

How school this man?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
monerozi5590:
Is there a way they can limit religious leaders influence in politics?

Like no religious leader be it imam or pastor should endorse a particular candidate publicly.

Yes, Nigeria is a religious country but if we are not careful, religion will consume us all. I am just afraid.

People should be allowed to vote who they want and not impose on them by imams or pastors.
People will always influence elections and market themselves to the bases they believe are most likely to buy their candidacy, as long as you're not in the process denigrating other religions or ethnic groups it's what it is, the job of politicians is to win elections.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Egbon thread reach front page oh, make d werey go and upload screenshot dere

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (4977) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, DammyOlu123(m), Ellexy, Godstime001 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.